Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am

nina wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote: Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

So much you love Zero???!!!!! ROFL

Ahem … you forgot to post a pic this time … let me add one I hope you like it Razz

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Vampireknight1577266

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies rofl rofl rofl

That says it all Nina! rofl rofl rofl rofl Zero is doomed if he ever tried that! That knife will be in Zero's own throat, not the picture of Zero's throat.affraid

I can't stop laughing from your reply Nina! Awesome! rofl rofl rofl rofl

And thanks. Very Happy Haha
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

nina wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote: Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

Ahem … you forgot to post a pic this time … let me add one I hope you like it Razz

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Vampireknight1577266

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl
    Just a demonstration of kaname wrath. Zero the ghost...his next level rofl rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:28 am

nina wrote:

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 this is so hilarious but its true.

And I just noticed Kaname knows where to aim that sword with eagle eye precision... I guess possessiveness does that Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Spoiler:
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 this is so hilarious but its true.

And I just noticed Kaname knows where to aim that sword with eagle eye precision... I guess possessiveness does that Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Spoiler:

Indeed, his sight is very good rofl rofl rofl
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 am

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

Spoiler:

Indeed, his sight is very good rofl rofl rofl

Oh my! Kaname is very well prepared! affraid He nailed it! rofl rofl rofl rofl
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:38 am

nina wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I almost lost my voice after LOL, Nina. At least Zero has just one friend-- That's the Undertaker.

Thanks so very much, Nina.

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

Spoiler:

Zero , please don't even try to kiss Yuuki in front of Kaname . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3892208978
    Unless you wanted to become dust and ashes .

Kaname had let slip so many opportunities to blow you into tiny pieces . explosive
    To let it pass a new time . Only because Yuuki has interfere . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 1547219295

Yuuki will need to beg a lot more for saving you again from Kaname's wrath . rofl

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 am

mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

Spoiler:

Zero , please don't even try to kiss Yuuki in front of Kaname . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3892208978

Kaname had let slip so many opportunities to blow you into tiny pieces . explosive
    To let it pass a new time . Only because Yuuki has interfere . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 1547219295

Yuuki will need to beg a lot more for saving you again from Kaname's wrath . rofl

Poor Zero, he stands no chance against Kaname´s anger...I meen let´s count how often he didn´t killed Zeero when he wanted or when the situation seemed like that...I think he remember every moment and his anger grows and groxs and grows and in the next second monster-kaname is in front of zero, ready to kill him painfully...I don´t think he would hold back again

--> Zero won´t do it (if you really want to kiss her Zero, we will find a small room where you can do (some privacy isn´t bad too right?))
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

I really hope that Yuki could go with Zero, but now that I've thought about it alot, I wouldn't mind if Yuki went with Kaname. I'm actually starting to like Kaname a bit more now. He's got a dark and mysterious side to him. But Kaname was a little bit overprotective with Yuki when they frist went to the Kuran Mansion.

But Zero is my favourite Haha. I just want Zero to be happy for once...It would be so AWESOME for him to go with Yuki, but if he doesn't, I'd want him to at least end up with someone. I'd hate to see Zero alone Sad

But I think that Zero is slowly; little my little, showing his feelings for Yuki. He hasn't said he loves her directly yet, but he shows his feelings towards her in different ways. Like grabbing her arm gently, and others too. And the way Yuki reacted when Zero grabbed her arm OMG it was so CUTE! I like the adorable ZEKI moments!

Yeah I really think that there is a possibility that Zero and Yuki could end up together. There could be a real twist to the story that Hino might do that none of us would expect. I really think that this manga would have an ending that we would really take us by surprise!
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

nina wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:..It seems like my opinion same as Aya chan.Sad I supposed that, he has chance if Hino will make VK to 120-140 chapters. We are at ch.76, no development of them, still same as the first arc when they were around each other. Hino has to devote 20-40 chaps for only Zeki's romance with Kaname's affection, like reverse from the first arc. Zero can't act passively for his love in this time, that seems opposite his chara, or else Yuuki has to move to Zero romantically but it seemingly is impossible opportunity, she hasn't played with Zero romantically if Zero didn't tell her he loved her. If Hino wanted to have Zeki endgame, she should had started it little by little since vol 12 when they met at the party, and put some hint and potential romance that could been developed later. Yuuki and Kaname are meant to be from the first chapter (they yearned for each other and he saved her). Even though, Yuuki was twisted to be his pureblood fiance at the end of 1st arc, Yuuki still chose him. Whereas, Yuuki and Zero are ambiguous of their feeling since the 1st arc to 2nd arc. So how long will it take? I mean romantic feeling..Anyways, they both have strong attachment to one another, but not passionate love (as Kaname)..like best friend/family..

Current chapter gives me similarity of the 1st arc again when I see Yuuki blushed and Zero grabbed her arm. If it was when they were guardians of academy I would be pissed off because this would be a potential for their romance. But I don't have that gust anymore in ch.76..just because it is too late. Kaname and Yuuki still need to start over, yet Zero and Yuuki have never been start..

cheers cheers cheers I second that! Very Happy

WB Evil in love Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 437605

Thank you Nina...*Hug*....

@zeroyuuki666: I am surprised that I see you agree with me...I'm glad..I think Zero can kiss Yuuki in front of Kaname...See my sig (spoiler)...hahaha I love it.

@ Sweet...I knew we would think the same thing.. Embarassed

@ caela..We won't know how long this manga will take...You can see many long stories..There are hints for romance. You can support the different pairing as I do but the end can't please everyone...

Yume current hint: Hino tries so hard to readers to get her in every chapter that Yuuki will go after Kaname, see ch. 76...and she still thinks about start over with him...I just love it..

Zeki current hint: Hino shows us how they are for each other..Yuuki still sees that Zero is kindness and she wants to be as before (in 1st arc)..So it's more like friend and family, not really a romantic hint...It's hard to say that they were in love in the first arc. Even Zero himself doesn't know that what kind of feeling he has for Yuuki and still..They are both vague...Zero is so slow and passive when it comes to woman or love. As I am a reader I wanted to push the gun (BR) on his head and told him that "behave with your sweetheart and get over it, I have been frustrated for many chapters" yet Zero is too shy to say and do so...He just wants Yuuki to understand him by herself and she does.. It's not just my cup of tea..
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Spoiler:

Poor Zero, he stands no chance against Kaname´s anger...I meen let´s count how often he didn´t killed Zeero when he wanted or when the situation seemed like that...I think he remember every moment and his anger grows and groxs and grows and in the next second monster-kaname is in front of zero, ready to kill him painfully...I don´t think he would hold back again

--> Zero won´t do it (if you really want to kiss her Zero, we will find a small room where you can do (some privacy isn´t bad too right?))

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL rofl rofl rofl rofl Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520

But now Zero has a better idea how to become suicide rofl rofl rofl
    Imagine when he one day becomes tired of life he just go to Yuuki and kiss her in front of Kaname, that would be the most easy way for Zero to end his life rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:00 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL rofl rofl rofl rofl Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520

Imagine when he one day becomes tired of life he just go to Yuuki and kiss her in front of Kaname, that would be the most easy way for Zero to end his life rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh my! Yes!!!! That is the PERFECT way for Zero to commit suicide! Oh my! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

If he wants to chose his own death this would be the easiest way...and furthermore he would cause a tension between Kaname and Yuuki (so his death would trigger a big consequence...maybe some revenge : "Even in my death I can beat that Kuran-idiot because of his own emotions...Yuuki won´t love him because of that!" Ok maybe Zero thinks a littlebit differently but it would be funny, although I would hate seeing him dying because of something like this
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Kaname had let slip so many opportunities to blow you into tiny pieces . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 950934

Yuuki will need to beg a lot more for saving you again from Kaname's wrath . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520

But now Zero has a better idea how to become suicide Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    Imagine when he one day becomes tired of life he just go to Yuuki and kiss her in front of Kaname, that would be the most easy way for Zero to end his life Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    I really love that idea! haha maybe that will give meaning to his life rofl
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Oh my! Yes!!!! That is the PERFECT way for Zero to commit suicide! Oh my! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl

And technical speaking he doesn't commit suicide rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:14 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3371568520

But now Zero has a better idea how to become suicide Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    Imagine when he one day becomes tired of life he just go to Yuuki and kiss her in front of Kaname, that would be the most easy way for Zero to end his life Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Oh my! Yes!!!! That is the PERFECT way for Zero to commit suicide! Oh my! Haha Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

And technical speaking he doesn't commit suicide Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

OH you're right! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    but anyway it becomes one if he ask for death because he's tired of it all. Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Oh my! Yes!!!! That is the PERFECT way for Zero to commit suicide! Oh my! Haha Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

And technical speaking he doesn't commit suicide Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

OH you're right! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456
    but anyway it becomes one if he ask for death because he's tired of it all. Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Zero will be the moral author of the act, not the author himself rofl
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

(as Zero): Kuran... I've kissed your wife! Go ahead and shoot me before I fall into the end level!!!!!!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:39 pm

KuranPrince wrote:(as Zero): Kuran... I've kissed your wife! Go ahead and shoot me before I fall into the end level!!!!!!

Oh my! So funny!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

(as Kaname): You did what!? *eyes glow red from anger* Well, I wanted to do this a long time. And I have had plenty of practice on pictures. Trust me, I will gladly end your life with ease. *smirks darkly* Or will I...?

Yep! Kaname would be very anger no matter the reason Zero kissed Yuuki! rofl rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Poor Zero, all he gets is a kiss? He should be given a little more if he dies for it sSig_censored

edit: and there should be an entire chapter about it....
    okey fangirl going crazy sSig_censored

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 am

@ Haha, Zero you mention, there was a drama cd (that was so funny) where kaname and Ichijo are doing a competition at the kitchen about making cookies and Ichijo wants to make some cookies about Yuuki; there is a comment there where Ichijo said actually implying that his cooking abilities Kaname shall not satisfy Yuuki and the answer is a knife at the wall behind him🤣 rofl rofl rofl rofl

Aido was the judge of the competition and a little image of Aido tasting the recipies and almost dying there, was posted in the fan book or was it in the volumes can not remember?

so there is nothing personal with Zero there...haha Kaname has a grudge against all potential males that may come between him and Yuuki.

rofl

hope you are not taking the above scene seriously though, it was a hilarious scene, - this funny conversation reminded me of that point there also where is not Zero but Ichijo actually making a comment there but he seems to get the same answer, LOL...

Yes anyway I am off topic but could not help it. sSig_busted
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

juliet wrote:@ Haha, Zero you mention, there was a drama cd (that was so funny) where kaname and Ichijo are doing a competition at the kitchen about making cookies and Ichijo wants to make some cookies about Yuuki; there is a comment there where Ichijo said actually implying that his cooking abilities Kaname shall not satisfy Yuuki and the answer is a knife at the wall behind him🤣 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

Aido was the judge of the competition and a little image of Aido tasting the recipies and almost dying there, was posted in the fan book or was it in the volumes can not remember?

so there is nothing personal with Zero there...haha Kaname has a grudge against all potential males that may come between him and Yuuki.

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456

hope you are not taking the above scene seriously though, it was a hilarious scene, - this funny conversation reminded me of that point there also where is not Zero but Ichijo actually making a comment there but he seems to get the same answer, LOL...

Yes anyway I am Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 518995 but could not Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 42485 it. Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 697638

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 so hilarious!! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 Kaname is so adorable when I see different emotions from him, no matter what, its just so cute. Embarassed Embarassed Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 437605

I like him a lot.. especially when he's with Yuki. Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 215456 I laugh at the part were Kaname throws a knife for Takuma's comment, its just so cute. kyaaa I really envy Yuki for having such a GREAT LOVER!! I wish I were her and be able to have Kaname's devotion, oh I can dream.....Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 651225598 but they are meant to be each other ever since time began, all the star signs point to it and even the forces of nature go against, it shows proof they need each other more.

Yuki need to care more for Kaname I think he is exhausted most of the time... I hope she stops minding Zero and let him go to get Kaname, he is so alone... Crying or Very sad

oh I hope Kaname stop thinking nonsense and get Yuki cheers they need each other, is obvious, even the way fans look like they are jealous of them truly shows how great they are (how great Kaname is ) I hope he will be alright..

thank you for the share, juliet Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 437605 I'm more in love with Kaname than ever was Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3814611447 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 3 3814611447 sigh
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:(as Zero): Kuran... I've kissed your wife! Go ahead and shoot me before I fall into the end level!!!!!!

(as Kaname): You did what!? *eyes glow red from anger* Well, I wanted to do this a long time. And I have had plenty of practice on pictures. Trust me, I will gladly end your life with ease. *smirks darkly* Or will I...?

Yep! Kaname would be very anger no matter the reason Zero kissed Yuuki! rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl He has practice on pictures^^ so right

I would say kaname is talented on vampires too...the real reason why he kills the purebloods is becuase he practices to kill Zero the way he likes it the most^^ We will see a very big show ;)
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I would say kaname is talented on vampires too...the real reason why he kills the purebloods is becuase he practices to kill Zero the way he likes it the most^^ We will see a very big show ;)

Oh yes! That's the reason! It's all practice to kill Zero in the most satisfying way for him! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes! We've finally figured out Kaname's plan! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Oh yes! That's the reason! It's all practice to kill Zero in the most satisfying way for him! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah we are so intelligent ;) Kaname has his own ways to get to his goal ;) And what are a few purebloods in the end when you gain the ability to kill your biggest enemy in the most satisfying way? I mean they are a worthy prize and kaname knows that too, I´m pretty sure of that

maybe he will let us pay money for watching this whole scene live and in colour ;) I would want to see that (although I would be afraid that kaname is angry at us because we saw Zero kissing Yuuki ;) )
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yeah we are so intelligent ;) Kaname has his own ways to get to his goal ;) And what are a few purebloods in the end when you gain the ability to kill your biggest enemy in the most satisfying way? I mean they are a worthy prize and kaname knows that too, I´m pretty sure of that

maybe he will let us pay money for watching this whole scene live and in colour ;) I would want to see that (although I would be afraid that kaname is angry at us because we saw Zero kissing Yuuki ;) )

Yes, we are intelligent.;) Yes, what is a few purebloods? Nothing, right? rofl rofl Especially for that reason. rofl rofl Indeed, very worthy. rofl rofl

Oh yes! I want to watch live and in color too! Pull up a chair and get some popcorn. Hey! Not everyday you can see something like this. Have to enjoy it to its fullest. rofl rofl

Uh-oh... Kaname may indeed be mad at us for seeing that. Yikes! We better run for our lives! affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:29 am