Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl He has practice on pictures^^ so right

I would say kaname is talented on vampires too...the real reason why he kills the purebloods is becuase he practices to kill Zero the way he likes it the most^^ We will see a very big show ;)

Oh yes! That's the reason! It's all practice to kill Zero in the most satisfying way for him! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes! We've finally figured out Kaname's plan! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah we are so intelligent ;) Kaname has his own ways to get to his goal ;) And what are a few purebloods in the end when you gain the ability to kill your biggest enemy in the most satisfying way? I mean they are a worthy prize and kaname knows that too, I´m pretty sure of that

maybe he will let us pay money for watching this whole scene live and in colour ;) I would want to see that (although I would be afraid that kaname is angry at us because we saw Zero kissing Yuuki ;) )

Yes, we are intelligent.;) Yes, what is a few purebloods? Nothing, right? rofl rofl Especially for that reason. rofl rofl Indeed, very worthy. rofl rofl

Oh yes! I want to watch live and in color too! Pull up a chair and get some popcorn. Hey! Not everyday you can see something like this. Have to enjoy it to its fullest. rofl rofl

Uh-oh... Kaname may indeed be mad at us for seeing that. Yikes! We better run for our lives! affraid
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Oh yes! That's the reason! It's all practice to kill Zero in the most satisfying way for him! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes! We've finally figured out Kaname's plan! Haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah we are so intelligent ;) Kaname has his own ways to get to his goal ;) And what are a few purebloods in the end when you gain the ability to kill your biggest enemy in the most satisfying way? I mean they are a worthy prize and kaname knows that too, I´m pretty sure of that

maybe he will let us pay money for watching this whole scene live and in colour ;) I would want to see that (although I would be afraid that kaname is angry at us because we saw Zero kissing Yuuki ;) )

Yes, we are intelligent.;) Yes, what is a few purebloods? Nothing, right? rofl rofl Especially for that reason. rofl rofl Indeed, very worthy. rofl rofl

Oh yes! I want to watch live and in color too! Pull up a chair and get some popcorn. Hey! Not everyday you can see something like this. Have to enjoy it to its fullest. rofl rofl

Uh-oh... Kaname may indeed be mad at us for seeing that. Yikes! We better run for our lives! affraid

nah kaname wouldn´t be so cruel towards us right? ok maybe he will but I have faith in him Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 36224405

Maybe we should return to the topic, we got so off topic again, so I will make the cut right now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> back on the topic
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 am

Is there a chance for zero yuki to cum together

well no. I think their better as friends, they do better as friends. If they are lovers I think it will mess with the configuration and it will have to take a fresh direction from all the caring-sympathy exchange they where having in the past. Sometimes things change when the feeling change, and what they are now is better. there is no need to get possibility to ruin it. If they become lovers its a bit too late to rewind again as well as yuki's complicated feelings, so i think its better

besides I love Kaname and I want him to be happy with yukiIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 651225598 Yuki already has a destined lover and his name is Kaname Razz
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:27 am

OMG YUME FANS STOP BASHING ZERO Razz Like saying how he should die....VERY OFFENSIVE!! I love them both...But I DONT go bashing any of them!!! Geez...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:44 am

Saffron161 wrote:OMG YUME FANS STOP BASHING ZERO Razz Like saying how he should die....VERY OFFENSIVE!! I love them both...But I DONT go bashing any of them!!! Geez...

its just a joke.. a way of having fun in this forum. Very Happy we do that sometimes even with Kaname or other characters. Very Happy not meant to be taken seriously
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 am

Ah OK ^^ Sorry about that Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

Saffron161 wrote:Ah OK ^^ Sorry about that Very Happy

Hey you are new here it´s only natural that you do not know our crazy humor yet^^

Actually I´m a big Yume-fan but Zero is in my heart too...He is also awesome and I want him wo find a very good girlfriend ;) But still I love this jokes, for exaple here: Kaname and Zero hate each other (don´t have to be the real relationship^^) but Zero is so strong and stubborn that he even has to annoy and provoke Kaname seconds before his death...it´s like a game between them

Off course I wouldn´t like him to die! This would be such a waste, I mean look at this man, furthermore this wouldn´t be good for Yume too rofl rofl rofl
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Saffron161 wrote:OMG YUME FANS STOP BASHING ZERO Razz Like saying how he should die....VERY OFFENSIVE!! I love them both...But I DONT go bashing any of them!!! Geez...

Its just some lighthearted fun. I'm a yume fan who has a major crush on zero but i still know how to tease him. LOL! We tease and make fun of other characters too. Very Happy

Katherine wrote:

Hey you are new here it´s only natural that you do not know our crazy humor yet^^

Actually I´m a big Yume-fan but Zero is in my heart too...He is also awesome and I want him wo find a very good girlfriend ;) But still I love this jokes, for exaple here: Kaname and Zero hate each other (don´t have to be the real relationship^^) but Zero is so strong and stubborn that he even has to annoy and provoke Kaname seconds before his death...it´s like a game between them

Off course I wouldn´t like him to die! This would be such a waste, I mean look at this man, furthermore this wouldn´t be good for Yume too rofl rofl rofl

Yes our crazy humour Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 1348895015

Its just so fun to tease the boys. We cant help it! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 1713890440

In a way, its a sign of our affection! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 3814611447

We dont want Zero to die. we dont want anyone to die....well Sara but i think people can understand why we dont like her.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Like others above me said: this is just a joke. Sometimes we like to have fun teasing vk characters, even kaname.
    Zeki are welcome to join to this kind of jokes, thought they barely do - is their loss not ours.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:37 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:Is there a chance for zero yuki to cum together

If Kaname will kill Zero for kissing Yuuki . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 3892208978 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 131249377 I don't want to see what Kaname will do to Zero . If he see Zero and Yuuki " cum " together . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 230346397 This will be the end of the world as we know . explosive Hides in an atomic shealter . sSc_hidingsofa

In a more serious note : I know you only make a grammatical mistake . This is obviously a joke .

But I don't want Zero to die . I'm not so cruel . I only think it's very difficult for Zero to end with Yuuki for several reasons . So Zero , if you dare to make Yuuki cum . Keep it secret from Kaname . Or your death will be long and painful .

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm

@ Haha who changed the topic of this discussion from "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?" to "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to cum Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 230346397 together?"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I am laughing to tears here....
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm

mariangie wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:Is there a chance for zero yuki to cum together

If Kaname will kill Zero for kissing Yuuki . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 3892208978 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 131249377 I don't want to see what Kaname will do to Zero . If he see Zero and Yuuki " cum " together . Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 230346397 This will be the end of the world as we know . explosive Hides in an atomic shealter . sSc_hidingsofa

In a more serious note : I know you only make a grammatical mistake . This is obviously a joke .

But I don't want Zero to die . I'm not so cruel . I only think it's very difficult for Zero to end with Yuuki for several reasons . So Zero , if you dare to make Yuuki cum . Keep it secret from Kaname . Or your death will be long and painful .

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I can't stop laughing rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:53 pm

juliet wrote:@ Haha who changed the topic of this discussion from "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?" to "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to cum Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 230346397 together?"

i thought about this too when I read it but I was too shy and didn´t dared to post that, so thank you that you were stronger than me^^

so hilarious rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

juliet wrote:@ Haha who changed the topic of this discussion from "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?" to "Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to cum Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 230346397 together?"

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

yes see how it completely changed the topic? rofl

I am loving the humor. rofl rofl rofl
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh my! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yep! Our crazy humor is in full swing! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gotta love it! Cool rofl rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I must add here that I have no problem with the change off topic.
    Like I said, If zero needs to die for it (no!!!), at list give him a little more than a kiss Very Happy
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I must add here that I have no problem with the change off topic.
    Like I said, If zero needs to die for it (no!!!), at list give him a little more than a kiss Very Happy

Oh my God. For 5 minutes I have laughed and couldn't stop rofl rofl . You've made my day with this ymgh "mistake"

Now back to the topic: If rhere is a chance for Z&Y to be Very Happy together,well they say that hope dies last,but I think that Hino will be inconsequant if they will be the final couple( I mean lovers couple). Kaname and Yuuki loves eachother,they are meant to be together,they lived together etc. Between Z&Y there is without a doubt a strong feeling but it's not passionate love
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Im glad I made you all laugh even if not intended (It was a typo.. Smile

sorry but i dont understand what is "cum"? ..ok never mind I think its something with that smily you showed.. I dont think I want to know? rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:Im glad I made you all laugh even if not intended (It was a typo.. Smile

sorry but i dont understand what is "cum"? ..ok never mind I think its something with that smily you showed.. I dont think I want to know? rofl

you can google it, you can find translations there, I won´t post some links, I thinks it´s a little bit too dirty^^

I think that´s the best mistake, that wasn´t planned yet, so many great ideas and images...when I read it my head just started to show me sSig_censored rofl rofl rofl rofl

Somejow I enjoyed that...what happens to me^^

to rosaever:
    Now back to the topic: If rhere is a chance for Z&Y to be Very Happy together,well they say that hope dies last,but I think that Hino will be inconsequant if they will be the final couple( I mean lovers couple). Kaname and Yuuki loves eachother,they are meant to be together,they lived together etc. Between Z&Y there is without a doubt a strong feeling but it's not passionate love

I think so too...It would be weird if she changes everything right now...it wouldn´t match in my eyes...Hino showed us already how it could be between Kaname and Yuuki, ok we don´t know something similar between Zero and Yuuki, but it can´t be better right? I don´t believe that she did it so that she destroyes everything in the next second...I mean she presented Yume and it doesn´t seem like Zeki starts...I don´t find many evidences and it wouldn´t match Hino when she changes everything at the and...it would be too fast...well I hope it is like that...Yume!^^
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Katherine wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:Im glad I made you all laugh even if not intended (It was a typo.. Smile

sorry but i dont understand what is "cum"? ..ok never mind I think its something with that smily you showed.. I dont think I want to know? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456

you can google it, you can find translations there, I won´t post some links, I thinks it´s a little bit too dirty^^

I think that´s the best mistake, that wasn´t planned yet, so many great ideas and images...when I read it my head just started to show me Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 44660 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456 ok I get it dont worry...

and thanks, Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 215456 I do that sometimes too, I dont know why Embarassed
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 am

Katherine wrote:

I think that´s the best mistake, that wasn´t planned yet, so many great ideas and images...when I read it my head just started to show me sSig_censored rofl rofl rofl rofl

to rosaever:

I think so too...It would be weird if she changes everything right now...it wouldn´t match in my eyes...Hino showed us already how it could be between Kaname and Yuuki, ok we don´t know something similar between Zero and Yuuki, but it can´t be better right? I don´t believe that she did it so that she destroyes everything in the next second...I mean she presented Yume and it doesn´t seem like Zeki starts...I don´t find many evidences and it wouldn´t match Hino when she changes everything at the and...it would be too fast...well I hope it is like that...Yume!^^

My thoughts exactly! cheers cheers

Indeed it wouldn't make sense to develop a relationship like Yume and then to just destroy it. Believable couples must be built for most of the duration of a manga/anime. Especially a shojo. And that is Yume! cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:10 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

to rosaever:

Indeed it wouldn't make sense to develop a relationship like Yume and then to just destroy it. Believable couples must be built for most of the duration of a manga/anime. Especially a shojo. And that is Yume! cheers cheers

There isn´t enough time left to build up a perfect Zeki-romance. There are many points to discuss and after that they have to find to themselves, they have to stick together and start a live together...I don´t think that there is enough space left.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Hell yeah if he is going to die give him more than a kiss lol haha and here is your pic
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 4 Kiss-Yuuki-and-Zero-vampire-knight-7886558-1400-875hahaha thought i was gone lol hahaha
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

to rosaever:

There isn´t enough time left to build up a perfect Zeki-romance. There are many points to discuss and after that they have to find to themselves, they have to stick together and start a live together...I don´t think that there is enough space left.

I definitely agree. There is just not enough space left for Zeki to be believable. And also Yuuki would have to break things off with Kaname. It would just be a big mess for a while and then would take a long time to straighten out. I just don't see the time and space for it. Especially with how long it's taking Zero and Yuuki to be friends again.
    craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
    Human

Post by craigwhidbee@yahoo.com Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

i dont see the sense in watching zero get put through this as yuki and kaname just waltz around so in love. i mean who wants too see that.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

With about 24 chapters remain in the VK series, time is almost up. I really don't see Zero will ever be accepting Yuuki as both Kaname's fiancee and pureblood vampire. The hunter needs to have a change of heart and accept her to become not only as childhood pals, but also as family members to Kaien.

Yuuki needs to tell Zero that she's engaged to Kaname, since Kaien already knew about the Kurans, and must stop him from ending his simultaneously ending his fate and sealing away her pureblood powers forever. She needs to tell the hunter that she likes him like a brother, but loves Kaname the most... and prove to him that not all purebloods are evil or politically corrupted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:58 pm