Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The Story of Vampire Knight Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The Story of Vampire Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_left59%The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_left27%The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_left15%The Story of Vampire Knight Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

The Story of Vampire Knight

Shiki_Senri22
    Shiki_Senri22
    Human

Humor : hehe
    Warning ZoneThe Story of Vampire Knight Dropsoa

The Story of Vampire Knight Empty The Story of Vampire Knight

Post by Shiki_Senri22 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Cross Academy is a prestigious private boarding school with two different cohorts - the Day Class and the Night Class. The breathtakingly beautiful, elite Night Class students are actually vampires!
    Four Years ago, Ichiru betrayed his family and as a result, his twin brother Zero was bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka, thus turning Zero into a vampire. Kaname defeated Shizuka, but there are clues pointing towards a hidden mastermind. Yuki, who has been agonising over her past, recovers her memories when Kaname sinks his fangs into her neck. affraid
    Yuki is, in actual fact, the princess of Kuran Family, and a pure-blood vampire! Ten years ago, her mother sacrificed her life to seal Yuki's vampiric powers. The villain who tried to kill her parents is Rido, her uncle. Recently, Rido possessed Shiki's body to infiltrate the academy and attempted to attack Yuki, in order to obtain blood for his resurrection. But Kaname decided to use his own blood to resurrect Rido instead. Kaname declares that he is the ancestor of the Kuran Family, and that Rido is his 'master', the one who awakened him....

I've read this in my VK Book... Volume 14...I spent almost of my time reading this manga. I really love VK....

I hope there will be Vampire Knight Season 3. . . .!
    LOVE IT!! Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

The Story of Vampire Knight Empty Re: The Story of Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Shiki_Senri22 wrote:Cross Academy is a prestigious private boarding school with two different cohorts - the Day Class and the Night Class. The breathtakingly beautiful, elite Night Class students are actually vampires!
    Four Years ago, Ichiru betrayed his family and as a result, his twin brother Zero was bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka, thus turning Zero into a vampire. Kaname defeated Shizuka, but there are clues pointing towards a hidden mastermind. Yuki, who has been agonising over her past, recovers her memories when Kaname sinks his fangs into her neck. affraid
    Yuki is, in actual fact, the princess of Kuran Family, and a pure-blood vampire! Ten years ago, her mother sacrificed her life to seal Yuki's vampiric powers. The villain who tried to kill her parents is Rido, her uncle. Recently, Rido possessed Shiki's body to infiltrate the academy and attempted to attack Yuki, in order to obtain blood for his resurrection. But Kaname decided to use his own blood to resurrect Rido instead. Kaname declares that he is the ancestor of the Kuran Family, and that Rido is his 'master', the one who awakened him....

I've read this in my VK Book... Volume 14...I spent almost of my time reading this manga. I really love VK....

LOVE IT!! Very Happy

Please stop making senseless topics! We all know the story...and you can talk about a 3rd season somewhere else...with the search-function you will find an adequate topic that already exists!

Last edited by Katherine on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I´ve written my post in the quote ;))
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Shiki_Senri22 wrote:Cross Academy is a prestigious private boarding school with two different cohorts - the Day Class and the Night Class. The breathtakingly beautiful, elite Night Class students are actually vampires!

LOVE IT!! Very Happy

I do not understand the purpose of this thread. We are here into a Vampire Knight Forum and here we are talking about Vampire Knight
    This thread is pointless.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 pm

LOVE IT!! Very Happy
    This Thread is Pointless..please don't post this without a good meaning...this forum is for discussion...since we already know the story.we don't need to see this Evil or Very Mad
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Okay for the time being at least I shall lock these threads.

@Shiki_Senri22 as I see you are a new member so first of all welcome on board.
    We all here, love Vampire Knight!

Until you get used to this forum you can always address any question that you may have in this section>>
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/f59-you-question-we-answer

An older member or someone from the moderating staff will readily answer you.

And in any case you may also contact with a mod.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:33 pm