Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Whom Zero care the most?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Whom Zero care the most?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_left59%Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_left27%Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_left15%Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Shoujo-Zo18
    nina
    solar
    SassyKnight
    Evil in love
    11 posters

Whom Zero care the most?

Poll

Whom Zero care the most?

[ 10 ]
      Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_left37%Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_right [37%] 
      [ 17 ]
      Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_left63%Whom Zero care the most?  Bar_right [63%] 

Total Votes: 27
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Warning ZoneWhom Zero care the most?  Dropsoa

Whom Zero care the most?  Empty Whom Zero care the most?

Post by Evil in love Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

I wonder and I want to ask you...

1. Does Zero really hope to make Yuuki happy as he said?
      - He takes his hatred over Yuuki... This can't justify how much he loves Yuuki as "hope her to be happy with Kaname forever"...She is a dead body, like a zombie who walking around him... He doesn't care her at all...

2. Why does he choose Ichiru over Yuuki's happiness (if he still loves Yuuki)?
      - His brother betrayed him and his family and even attempted to kill him, Zero would do everything for Ichiru..Even he's dead, Zero still wanted to revenge for him...regardless how Yuuki had been supporting him all the time..So sad...

3. Will he become his sane later?
      - He will be saved by Yuuki and Kaname..

Please tell me how you think about those...

Last edited by Evil in love on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhom Zero care the most?  Drops2

Whom Zero care the most?  Empty Re: Whom Zero care the most?

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am

Even though Zero said he kissed Yuki's "Dead Body" That day, he still has hope. She died, the same day Ichiru did. What I kissed that day was her dead body. It was nothing more than my farewell to the dead.

Why do I still have hope? Why would she who is dead to me still look at me the way she used to… while Ichiru could never let me see his eyes again as his body gradually turned cold.

Whom Zero care the most?  9345d688d43f8794b302c494d21b0ef41ad53a8e

With the words in bold, Zero still has hope that Yuki is not dead and IMO he is starting to accept her Vampire nature because he thought about her "Human" side as well.
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 am

SassyKnight wrote:Even though Zero said he kissed Yuki's "Dead Body" That day, he still has hope. She died, the same day Ichiru did. What I kissed that day was her dead body. It was nothing more than my farewell to the dead.

Why do I still have hope? Why would she who is dead to me still look at me the way she used to… while Ichiru could never let me see his eyes again as his body gradually turned cold.

Whom Zero care the most?  9345d688d43f8794b302c494d21b0ef41ad53a8e

With the words in bold, Zero still has hope that Yuki is not dead and IMO he is starting to accept her Vampire nature because he thought about her "Human" side as well.

You are wrong, girl? Razz ....anyway you makes me laugh...You are like other zekis out there...who read between lines and then make a new story of VK...I can't believe how can this happen in VK... Zero meant why he had hoped that Yuuki and Kaname would be happy forever...
      solar
      Human

Post by solar Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am

"Why do I still have hope?" is incorrectly translated and is causing confusion. The better one is "Why did I have that hope/wish?", note the past tense in his line, referring to what he said/quoted in the previous panel. In the previous panel, he said he believed Yuuki would walk on the same path with Kaname together, and, next panel he questioned himself about why he had that hope/wish.
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 am

How do you know that it was incorrectly translated? Please give me a source... Razz And I was not reading inbetween the lines! I just make of what is there!
      solar
      Human

Post by solar Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am

SassyKnight:

Based on the raw scan posted in Sagakure.livejournal.com, the original content of that line is:

なぜ俺は願った

なぜ = Why
      俺は = I
      願った = Past tense of 願う = To wish or to hope.

This line appeared right after the panel of him believing in Yuuki walking on the same path with Kaname. Therefore, it can be translated either as "Why did I wish that?" or "Why did I have that wish" to make it sound better in English, as a Japanese-to-English manga translator myself.

On the other hands, Sagakure.livejournal.com has the similar translation as mine. I think you should go to her site to find out yourself.

Finally, have you even gone to the link referred by someone in this forum to at least read the "scanlation" for this chapter 81 before attempting to argue with those who have indeed read the entire chapter? That line of translation is also similar to mine.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/4.html

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm

@Evil in Love very nice topic! Thank you for opening it. cheers

Hmm… actually in this chapter Zero confirms what I always thought about the scene when they parted … he was saying his farewell to the HUMAN Yuuki who considered as DEAD … I admit though that his description that he kissed a corpse is a bit creepy lol (not that VK isn’t creepy itself but talking in this way for the girl who supposedly loves moreover when she is still alive it sounds creepier).

Also confirms my other belief that his choice to fight Rido was triggered from his need to avenge him for Ichirou’s death making his last wish come true. Said that doesn’t mean that I deny that subconsciously he was doing it to protect Yuuki as well … no … just that the Ichrou-factor was as important as Yuuki-factor in his choice to kill Rido something that many fans used to overlook or downgrade thus far.

Anyway … one can wonder though who comes first in his heart > Yuuki or Ichirou?
      As the things stands now i.e. Yuuki being a vampire == a dead-woman-walking for him I would say Ichirou. Although this is not so shocking cuz of the well-known Zero’s inability to accept Yuuki as a whole meaning to accept her true nature and see beyond that, that Yuuki in the core is the same gentle human Yuuki. This also showed up when Yuuki peeped into his thoughts through his blood.

Back then I had said that this “image” and the words that echoed in his blood > “I already have not been thinking of you anymore … sometimes your fragments will wake up inside of me” >> were at least “his truth” i.e. what he wanted to be the truth.
      For me this verifies (again) that Zero’s love for her isn’t unconditional … he could love the human Yuuki (romantically) but not the vampire Yuuki EVEN though that he is in denial still the fact that fights so much his feelings tells a lot at least compared with Kaname’s love for her.

However I thought that in the recent chapters he had made a progress from that point and that he finally had accepted her as a PB. His “shock” from her gentle glance when she said that she doesn’t worry about him reveals that he hadn’t moved so far from the point of their parting. Tad disappointing; although that I always thought that in order for Zero to risen above his personal complexities and leave them behind for good, it would be needed a huge shock … meaning something that will shake all over his existence making him realize how wrong was his previous rationale. And that moment probably hasn’t come yet.

Now I’m thinking how well Yuuki “read” Zero’s intentions when she said that she doesn’t worry about him i.e. for siding with Sara?! How is she gonna feel finding out that Zero drank from her in order to kill Kaname??? And I wonder how this will influence her stance in the upcoming fights??? She tried to stop/immobilize Kaname by taking away his regenerating ability … will she do the same thing to Zero using her bracelet???

Another interesting thingy is Hino’s choice to put Zero comparing his emotions for Ichirou (his brother) with his feelings for Yuuki ^^ … one can wonder if this is the “escape” that she is preparing for Zero from the LT (?)>> realizing/accepting Yuuki as a vampire but on the same time realizing that she can “replace” or better fill a bit the void in his heart from the family that he has lost, seeing her as a sibling as Yuuki thinks of him …
      In this frame I can see also fitting his wish for Yuuki’s happiness beside Kaname, something that it is admirable of him …
      Anyway this is a personal observation that could be wrong but I always found myself trying to find “easier ways out” for Zero that will hurt him less or even at all in the end.

What never cease to amaze me though is his feelings of pain/love and loyalty for Ichirou! O.O
      The guy betrayed him and his family before Shizuka’s (or Kaname’s as many want to put the blame on) interference …
      Zero’s hate for Kaname is endless and now is fueled even more because Kaname freed Shizuka and to such extent that he decides to drink from an evil PB that he loathes in order to kill Kaname! (I always wondered what is gonna be his stance when he’ll found out the whole truth about Kaname … for example his role in the past in mankind’s salvation, in the creation of the anti-vampire weapons and in hunters existence since as it seems he thinks so highly about the HW lol)

Also he cannot “forgive” Yuuki for being a vampire (something that it is not her fault) but he forgave Ichirou for his conscious betrayal which led to his parents’ death and his vampirism?!

We are talking about Kaname’s contradictions but Zero’s aren’t less under that light lol.

@solar thank you Whom Zero care the most?  1927775417 for clarifying this part of the translation cuz indeed could create a huge misunderstanding since the context changes drastically now!
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhom Zero care the most?  Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Evil in love wrote:
      You are wrong, girl? Razz ....anyway you makes me laugh...You are like other zekis out there...who read between lines and then make a new story of VK...I can't believe how can this happen in VK... Zero meant why he had hoped that Yuuki and Kaname would be happy forever...

You make me laugh as well rofl I found it particularly funny when you said Zero doesn't care for Yuuki? ( In your first topic post) Pfft. x3 What also makes me laugh is you lumping your view of all Zeki's together " You are like other Zeki's out there...who read between lines then make a new story of VK..." ahm.... I don't think you know what "reading between reading between the lines" really means, do you? ( Definition - to try to understand someone's real feelings or intentions from what they say or write ) Would you rather we NOT try to understand their feelings? Things are not always what they seem unless you're also saying that all Kaname has done is really not pushing Yuuki away...? That's reading between the lines. - "Zero meant why he had hoped that Yuuki and Kaname would be happy forever..." ( <--- By the way that is reading between the lines...so you do it too.Don't say it like its a bad thing, that's very hypocritical. All readers do it.) So... Zero saying Yuuki is dead to him... he was really saying he wants Yuuki & Kaname to be happy?? That makes no sense at all. Yes he did say once ( waaaaay after kissing yuuki) That he thought Kaname would always be with Yuuki... he might have hoped for Yuuki's happiness but since he hates Kaname he would not wish for his... and you think that's what he's thinking about when he was that sad?? He said she died that day because he knew he would be living without her and that she would be with Kaname. It hurt him so much that he simply let her go. His feelings were so strong that it would hurt to be close to her knowing they cannot be how they were before... I've felt that feeling before so I understand it but I guess you haven't so you wouldn't understand.

Now for your first post...

- He takes his hatred over Yuuki... This can't justify how much he loves Yuuki as "hope her to be happy with Kaname forever"...She is a dead body, like a zombie who walking around him... He doesn't care her at all...

- His brother betrayed him and his family and even attempted to kill him, Zero would do everything for Ichiru..Even he's dead, Zero still wanted to revenge for him...regardless how Yuuki had been supporting him all the time..So sad...

1. Zero - "Go, be with the man who can make you happy for eternity" Yes, I believe he thought that would make her happy. It sure didn't make him happy did it? But that's what people do for the ones they love, they let them go if it makes them happier. Hatred? I'm pretty sure he could have shot her while she was at gunpoint if he hated her. If you don't know who Zero hates look in any chapter and you'll see it's Kaname...ever since chapter 1. As people have said before... Zero basically said, and this is paraphrasing..." Why do I still have hope? If she's dead to me, then why does she still look at me like she did before?" Having hope ( for what? Either her leaving Kaname or that he can overcome her being a vampire possibly..) ...and noticing how she looks at him...hm... If i didn't care about someone I sure as heck wouldn't give a care either way how they looked at me... i don't observe very closely people i don't care about. I walk by without giving them a glance. How about you?

2. He chose Ichiru over Yuuki? I don't remember that. He cares about them both. It is indeed strange he was so sad to see him die after all they'd been through... But he is his brother after all, and they were close when they were young.

3. Will he become sane?? I didn't realize he's insane. Kaname's the one who wants to be called a "madman" by Yuuki lol But it's obvious neither of them are insane since Kaname only said that to further push Yuuki away - Oh wait.... sorry i forgot you don't like reading between the lines.Am I changing the vampire knight story too much? Kaname wants to be a madman so a madman he shall be...^^ Also I highly doubt Zero would EVER want to be saved by Kaname...>.> Yuuki maybe. If he needed saving.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Evil in love wrote:

Maybe in the past before her becoming a vampire but it changed since she became one. If he really would have care he wouldn't have called her an enemy. Maybe the part with the poiting gun could have been forgotten but he said harsh words which caused her alot of grief.

Maybe because ichiru was a real family member and yuuki isn't.
      Ichiru betrayed - he led shizuka to his home and have nothing against his own parents being killed and zero being turn into vampire. It was a deliberate act which ichiru wasn't shy to hide from zero.
      Did ichiru showed remorse for what he did? I don't remember him doing so.

but even with all these zero never hated ichiru, and even wanted and now want to avenge his death willing to do anything for it.
      With no shame for the first time he showed his vampire side to the hunters, and some of them in the past didn't accept zero because he is a vampire.

And does he really thinks he would make yuuki happy if he would kill Kaname - her kaname?

Zero is an emotional character and when it was about something related to his person he always let his emotions ruled over reason.
      Zero choosing ichiru over yuuki is no surprise.

During manga, especially second arc existed subtle remarks about zero falling to level E. Maybe drinking shizuka's blood through someone else gave him some sort of control of his beast, but once he drank sara's blood that control may fade away.

In chapter 73*I think* sara say to takuma "My blood is corronding you from inside" *something along these lines*
      What exactly her blood is doing to takuma? - maybe making him to be opposite he used to be.

And now in chapter 81 kaname say "you gave that dirty blood to zero". Somehow I think kaname's words have a meaning not being just simple words, and are connected with zero's monster burried deep under sakura tree.

If zero would lose control then I think someone would take measures against it but it would happen around the time when he would lose his control.
      I doubt zero would take for example yuuki's blood right away - it's not in sara's advantage to lose control over him without fulfilling her goal, though it would make no difference concerning zero's state of mind (his hatred for kaname).

However this hatred of his for kaname may dissapear if he would know who kaname really is and what role he had in hunters past.

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: You make me laugh as well rofl I found it particularly funny when you said Zero doesn't care for Yuuki? ( In your first topic post) Pfft. x3

Why are you laughing??? Isn’t she entitled to have her own opinion?

I hope I will not see YOU again whining about “rights” anymore Razz

What also makes me laugh is you lumping your view of all Zeki's together" You are like other Zeki's out there...who read between lines then make a new story of VK..."ahm....

Did she say ALL the Zekis; or other Zekis????

Before you try to reply moreover by flaming I suggest you to first read the post that you’re replying!
      And here you are demonstrating your ability to “read between the lines” lecturing others while you are a prime example for the ones that Evil in Love meant that are reading “between the lines” tossing aside the REAL lines/words…

So READ what your friend wrote >>

SassyKnight wrote: Even though Zero said he kissed Yuki's "Dead Body" That day, he still has hope. She died, the same day Ichiru did. What I kissed that day was her dead body. It was nothing more than my farewell to the dead.

Why do I still have hope? Why would she who is dead to me still look at me the way she used to…

With the words in bold, Zero still has hope that Yuki is not dead

Even though she used the first rough translation from Chinese scanlation STILL she magnificently managed to toss aside the in-between lines >>

Page 3 (all dialogues in this page are flashbacks)
      Zero (to Kaname): I used to believe that you’d stay by her side forever.
      Yuuki: Because I’m not worried for Zero.

>> falsifying the context I suppose to suit better to her case.
      Furthermore the line that she used Why do I still have hope? isn’t accurate.

So this is what Evil in Love pointed out by saying that she is reading between the lines while ignoring the real lines.

Also read solar’s post who gave a translation made from Japanese raws >>>

solar wrote: SassyKnight:

Based on the raw scan posted in Sagakure.livejournal.com, the original content of that line is:

なぜ俺は願った

なぜ = Why
      俺は = I
      願った = Past tense of 願う = To wish or to hope.

This line appeared right after the panel of him believing in Yuuki walking on the same path with Kaname. Therefore, it can be translated either as "Why did I wish that?" or "Why did I have that wish" to make it sound better in English, as a Japanese-to-English manga translator myself.

On the other hands, Sagakure.livejournal.com has the similar translation as mine. I think you should go to her site to find out yourself.

Finally, have you even gone to the link referred by someone in this forum to at least read the "scanlation" for this chapter 81 before attempting to argue with those who have indeed read the entire chapter? That line of translation is also similar to mine.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/4.html
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 am

I hate how we always get into arguments and disagreement... Razz YuMe and ZeKi...When will be ever be able to coexisy? XD
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:08 am

SassyKnight wrote:I hate how we always get into arguments and disagreement... Razz YuMe and ZeKi...When will be ever be able to coexisy? XD

As long as one yume does something but when a zeki does it they get scolded? Never my dear Sassa confused
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 am

nina wrote:
      Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: You make me laugh as well rofl I found it particularly funny when you said Zero doesn't care for Yuuki? ( In your first topic post) Pfft. x3

Why are you laughing??? Isn’t she entitled to have her own opinion?

I hope I will not see YOU again whining about “rights” anymore Razz

Right... because I started the laughing. " You make me laugh girl" I said that? scratch I'm not allowed to defend a fellow Zeki but you can defend your fellow yume? I said my opinions just as she said hers. As did Sassy, but I guess her opinions are allowed to be laughed at and Evil in Love's opinions aren't. confused I love how everyone keeps bring up the thing about "rights" when we zeki's have already let it go. You made it perfectly clear that we had no right to complain about it since every one has a right to their opinions and to debate as they see fit. I'm no longer concerned about it.
      Evil in love
      Evil in love
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm

@ Nina Arigato Very Happy ... I couldn't say anything more... Yep, some Zekis always pick up some lines that they prefer and toss away full context. It's what I meant...

nina wrote:@Evil in Love very nice topic! Thank you for opening it. cheers

Hmm… actually in this chapter Zero confirms what I always thought about the scene when they parted … he was saying his farewell to the HUMAN Yuuki who considered as DEAD … I admit though that his description that he kissed a corpse is a bit creepy lol (not that VK isn’t creepy itself but talking in this way for the girl who supposedly loves moreover when she is still alive it sounds creepier).

You know I was thinking about ch.74 it's confirmed when Yuuki drank Zero, how Zero thought about her..
      Whom Zero care the most?  Vampire-knight-2505421Whom Zero care the most?  >Whom Zero care the most?  Vampire-knight-2505423
      "It's ok...Don't worry. The thing that Zero is most afraid of is sleeping inside here now" it is Yuuki's corps inside the coffin. I question while reading the ch. what it meant. And Ichiru there two are dead corps in his mind and showed through his blood. It is a bit creepy for me as well..to say that he kissed a corps as a farewell...such a tragic thought..

Also confirms my other belief that his choice to fight Rido was triggered from his need to avenge him for Ichirou’s death making his last wish come true. Said that doesn’t mean that I deny that subconsciously he was doing it to protect Yuuki as well … no … just that the Ichrou-factor was as important as Yuuki-factor in his choice to kill Rido something that many fans used to overlook or downgrade thus far.

...I think the same thing.. Very Happy

Anyway … one can wonder though who comes first in his heart > Yuuki or Ichirou?
      As the things stands now i.e. Yuuki being a vampire == a dead-woman-walking for him I would say Ichirou. Although this is not so shocking cuz of the well-known Zero’s inability to accept Yuuki as a whole meaning to accept her true nature and see beyond that, that Yuuki in the core is the same gentle human Yuuki. This also showed up when Yuuki peeped into his thoughts through his blood.

Back then I had said that this “image” and the words that echoed in his blood > “I already have not been thinking of you anymore … sometimes your fragments will wake up inside of me” >> were at least “his truth” i.e. what he wanted to be the truth.
      For me this verifies (again) that Zero’s love for her isn’t unconditional … he could love the human Yuuki (romantically) but not the vampire Yuuki EVEN though that he is in denial still the fact that fights so much his feelings tells a lot at least compared with Kaname’s love for her.

However I thought that in the recent chapters he had made a progress from that point and that he finally had accepted her as a PB. His “shock” from her gentle glance when she said that she doesn’t worry about him reveals that he hadn’t moved so far from the point of their parting. Tad disappointing; although that I always thought that in order for Zero to risen above his personal complexities and leave them behind for good, it would be needed a huge shock … meaning something that will shake all over his existence making him realize how wrong was his previous rationale. And that moment probably hasn’t come yet.

Very good points. Yuuki and Ichiru are evenly important for Zero as siblings, though. But Ichiru is overly put above Yuuki in some certain matters in Zero's mind, especially when it comes to concern about Kaname. Wonder if he really hopes for Yuuki to walk in the same path with Kaname.. I have impression that he thought she should be happy with Kaname...it was the way she chose...and he wished for her (he had no choice)...

Now I’m thinking how well Yuuki “read” Zero’s intentions when she said that she doesn’t worry about him i.e. for siding with Sara?! How is she gonna feel finding out that Zero drank from her in order to kill Kaname??? And I wonder how this will influence her stance in the upcoming fights??? She tried to stop/immobilize Kaname by taking away his regenerating ability … will she do the same thing to Zero using her bracelet???

I assumed that whatever Zero did recently is because of his vampire self..It's like his humanity is eating by his vampire-self.. He lost control somehow...He is intensely emotional urge.. When Sara told him her lies he didn't pay attention to it.. He loses his state... And it's time for Yuuki using her bracelet to stop him when he becomes wild...

Also he cannot “forgive” Yuuki for being a vampire (something that it is not her fault) but he forgave Ichirou for his conscious betrayal which led to his parents’ death and his vampirism?!

It's what I always wonder... He seems to forgive everyone but Kurans ...Yuuki Kuran, Kaname Kuran and Rido Kuran . Of course Yuuuki is different case from Kaname and Rido... It's like Zero doesn't care whatever happened to him but for Ichiru, no body can't touch...Even if his brother betrayed him for many times and he grudged for Zero's existence of all time. He feels to lose all he has... What a man..

We are talking about Kaname’s contradictions but Zero’s aren’t less under that light lol.

@Aya - Agree with you. cheers

Edit"

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
      Right... because I started the laughing. " You make me laugh girl" I said that? scratch I'm not allowed to defend a fellow Zeki but you can defend your fellow yume? I said my opinions just as she said hers. As did Sassy, but I guess her opinions are allowed to be laughed at and Evil in Love's opinions aren't. confused I love how everyone keeps bring up the thing about "rights" when we zeki's have already let it go. You made it perfectly clear that we had no right to complain about it since every one has a right to their opinions and to debate as they see fit. I'm no longer concerned about it.

I'm sorry if it's hurt someone..But why did Sassy misinterpret? Because Sassy wanted an impulse of Yume out there? I think she deserved a laugh from me... I really did..
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Some of you out there can be very mean..........
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote: Right... because I started the laughing. " You make me laugh girl" I said that? I'm not allowed to defend a fellow Zeki but you can defend your fellow yume? I said my opinions just as she said hers. As did Sassy, but I guess her opinions are allowed to be laughed at and Evil in Love's opinions aren't.

Did I write that you start laughing? NO.

Did I say that you cannot defend your friend? NO.
      Even though I did defend Evil in Love however I did it AFTER you butted in, in a convo that had ended already, fueling the spirits as always. I guess you have to live after your reputation.

Again READ before you reply and do not put words into my mouth.

I love how everyone keeps bring up the thing about "rights" when we zeki's have already let it go. You made it perfectly clear that we had no right to complain about it since every one has a right to their opinions and to debate as they see fit. I'm no longer concerned about it.

Haha … you let it go AFTER you bashed, flamed and trolled FOR DAYS … AFTER we had to state so many times the self-evident here!

But you’re contradicting your self with the speed of light Razz >>>

but I guess her opinions are allowed to be laughed at and Evil in Love's opinions aren't

As long as one yume does something but when a zeki does it they get scolded? Never my dear Sassa

You made it perfectly clear that we had no right to complain about it since every one has a right to their opinions and to debate as they see fit. I'm no longer concerned about it

Orly?

See? Everything is tested in action and not only with words which are proven hot air so fast …

And why are you generalizing??? Now is okay for you to refer in general that the Zekis been scolded … hm … now is convenient I suppose…

Well let me state the self-evident again…

Aren’t ALL the Zekis responsible for yours and your friend’s behavior … you’re been treaded as individuals thus you reap what you sow …

Sassy wrote: I hate how we always get into arguments and disagreement... Razz YuMe and ZeKi...When will be ever be able to coexisy? XD

Some of you out there can be very mean..........

The same goes for you too … Instead of hypocritically play the peace-maker try to follow your own words IN ACTION …

Unfortunately for you “scripta manent” and proving your double-faced behavior and your transparent provocative intentions.

However if you have regretted for your previous tactics -which doesn't show - you can make a fresh start proving yourself in action first.

For starters stop insulting our intelligence and constantly whining for example…
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Okay girls can we put the past behind us please and discuss the topic at hand? There is no point in bringing up all past arguements etc, we will just be going round in circles. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we should respect each others opinions. This arguing is really getting old, i don't think any of us joined the forum to argue but discuss. Those who wish to argue i think you should go find somewhere else, everyone else lets continue discussing civillay.

off topic

Anyway back ON TOPIC!!!!

I think Zero does want Yuuki happy, she's the person he cares about even if he treid to tell himself differently. We all want to see our loved one's happy, its quite a natural thing. We want our family, friends and lover happy.

Hmm....i don't think its choosing one over the other. I think he just wants closure really on that side. Though i don't think its wise what he seems to be planning to do. One its risky and two half the facts are still hidden. I'd prefer him acting with all the facts available.

Will he become sane? I think Zero was pretty sane recently though the effects of sara's blood on him will surely be revealed later. So can't really answer this question till we see if/how sara's blood affects him.
      PurusBloodLamia
      PurusBloodLamia
      Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Some of you out there can be very mean..........

Its alright Sass,everything will be ok cheers
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am

Does Zero really hope to make Yuuki happy as he said?

I guess that now the translation has been clarified (thank you Solar-by the way cheers), we can skip this question....he had hoped that Yuuki shall be with kaname, walking the same path...em..is this making him a yume? (long-time suspected theory, lol)...

anyway thank you also for bringing up the question, so that this part of the translation could be better explained for all of us readers that our japanese skills do not contain more words than Arigato, LOL

Why does he choose Ichiru over Yuuki's happiness (if he still loves Yuuki)?

For me its very rational, Yuuki is a part of his past and belongs (emotionally) to another man, she is of a kind that he hates.

They had no real couple progress so far, so the fact that he loves her romantically, for me does not stand. Or he is doing a very poor job expressing and showing it. He might care enough as her old friend and acquaintance. A part of me was also in surprise when reading his lines in this chapter.

In the way he confirms the words that he had said to her when she was ready to bite him and was concerned about his feelings;
      that there is nothing in there, just fragments of your memory (paraphrasing)...so yes above all there is Ichirou's memories and family, values more important than a girl that changed path. It's understandable in a way.

Will he become his sane later?
      He has to or he is doomed. Zero has many things stirring inside him that he needs to sort out. Psychological issues...so perhaps its not random that Hino uses this family issue (his parent's murder) which hurts him so much to use as Sara's lure.

Perhaps through all of these circle of hate and regret to be salvation at the end that shall make him feel in peace again. In a way its an excuse for his wounds to heal.

During the first arc they all helped each other -either they believed it or not, I am expecting a same progress or development to happen here - or else..explosive

Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 am

bloodredhead said everything i was thinking too. well said. love your posts.

so i just wanna know whats gonna happen next and seeing what zero does next.
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Knightmare wrote:bloodredhead said everything i was thinking too. well said. love your posts.

sLo_BigBearHug Thank you.
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Don't know if anyone saw this since only my defense for Sassy was noticed... so I am going to repost and I hope for someone's opinions on this ^^

1. Zero - "Go, be with the man who can make you happy for eternity" Yes, I believe he thought that would make her happy. It sure didn't make him happy did it? But that's what people do for the ones they love, they let them go if it makes them happier. Hatred? I'm pretty sure he could have shot her while she was at gunpoint if he hated her. If you don't know who Zero hates look in any chapter and you'll see it's Kaname...ever since chapter 1. As people have said before... Zero basically said, and this is paraphrasing..." Why do I still have hope? If she's dead to me, then why does she still look at me like she did before?" Having hope ( for what? Either her leaving Kaname or that he can overcome her being a vampire possibly..) ...and noticing how she looks at him...hm... If i didn't care about someone I sure as heck wouldn't give a care either way how they looked at me... i don't observe very closely people i don't care about. I walk by without giving them a glance.

2. He chose Ichiru over Yuuki? I don't remember that. He cares about them both. It is indeed strange he was so sad to see him die after all Ichiru had done... But he is his brother after all, and they were close when they were young.

3. Will he become sane?? I didn't realize he's insane. Kaname's the one who wants to be called a "madman" by Yuuki lol But it's obvious neither of them are insane since Kaname only said that to further push Yuuki away. As he should.... since he doesn't want her in the way of his business or getting hurt. ( rather than just having her help, even with simple tasks like Ruka and Kain do... but I guess they're not close enough for even that :/ ) Also I highly doubt Zero would EVER want to be saved by Kaname...>.> Yuuki maybe. If he needed saving.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Don't know if anyone saw this since only my defense for Sassy was noticed... so I am going to repost and I hope for someone's opinions on this ^^

1. Zero - "Go, be with the man who can make you happy for eternity" Yes, I believe he thought that would make her happy. It sure didn't make him happy did it? But that's what people do for the ones they love, they let them go if it makes them happier. Hatred? I'm pretty sure he could have shot her while she was at gunpoint if he hated her. If you don't know who Zero hates look in any chapter and you'll see it's Kaname...ever since chapter 1. As people have said before... Zero basically said, and this is paraphrasing..." Why do I still have hope? If she's dead to me, then why does she still look at me like she did before?" Having hope ( for what? Either her leaving Kaname or that he can overcome her being a vampire possibly..) ...and noticing how she looks at him...hm... If i didn't care about someone I sure as heck wouldn't give a care either way how they looked at me... i don't observe very closely people i don't care about. I walk by without giving them a glance.

2. He chose Ichiru over Yuuki? I don't remember that. He cares about them both. It is indeed strange he was so sad to see him die after all Ichiru had done... But he is his brother after all, and they were close when they were young.

3. Will he become sane?? I didn't realize he's insane. Kaname's the one who wants to be called a "madman" by Yuuki lol But it's obvious neither of them are insane since Kaname only said that to further push Yuuki away. As he should.... since he doesn't want her in the way of his business or getting hurt. ( rather than just having her help, even with simple tasks like Ruka and Kain do... but I guess they're not close enough for even that :/ ) Also I highly doubt Zero would EVER want to be saved by Kaname...>.> Yuuki maybe. If he needed saving.

My opinion about that -

First are you avid of attention that you need to repost twice the same post and ask for attention? If no one replies at what you writes means they have their own reasons.

Second I read your first similar post. Reason for not replying: I was bored.
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 am

Bloodredhead wrote:Okay girls can we put the past behind us please and discuss the topic at hand? There is no point in bringing up all past arguements etc, we will just be going round in circles. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we should respect each others opinions. This arguing is really getting old, i don't think any of us joined the forum to argue but discuss. Those who wish to argue i think you should go find somewhere else, everyone else lets continue discussing civillay.

off topic

Anyway back ON TOPIC!!!!

I think Zero does want Yuuki happy, she's the person he cares about even if he treid to tell himself differently. We all want to see our loved one's happy, its quite a natural thing. We want our family, friends and lover happy.

Hmm....i don't think its choosing one over the other. I think he just wants closure really on that side. Though i don't think its wise what he seems to be planning to do. One its risky and two half the facts are still hidden. I'd prefer him acting with all the facts available.

Will he become sane? I think Zero was pretty sane recently though the effects of sara's blood on him will surely be revealed later. So can't really answer this question till we see if/how sara's blood affects him.

Bloodredhead I agree ^^ Zero definitely still cares for Yuuki and wishes her hapiness no matter how he may try to distance himself... he can't escape his past after all. And it is VERY natural for him to still care for her since they practically grew up like siblings together. Also since he had liked her as more than a friend for god knows how long... Probably since the time she stopped him from leaving the Academy? That heartfelt speech that she would be his ally so he shouldn't run away, and her hugging him from behind... it was really touching. If I had been Zero at that moment... I would have felt compelled to turn around and either hug her back and express how much it meant to hear that, or kiss her xD ( Wouldn't that have been perfect ;) )

For the second part, what did you mean on what he's planning to do? You mean to avenge Ichiru? For the last part...agreed. Zero hasn't been insane... since....well i guess you could say temporarily insane from almost going level-E before the battle at Cross Academy. But after he had drank Kaname's blood, he was just fine... he even drank Yuuki's blood too. And even a year later, scarfing down tons of blood tablets, and hunting vampire seemed to keep him pretty calm. So... I'd say he's perfectly sane ^^ Also, I too am curious about the effects of Sara's blood on him... lol if you read Sagakure's summary of the chapter ( if you know who SGK is? ) she even hinted at Kaname saying her blood was "dirty" was because he wanted Zero to drink HIS blood xD That was a funny thought... she's a yaoi fangirl of ZeroxKaname though so she says a lot of ridiculous stuff from time to time.... but I still find it funny rather than gross rofl

Edit : Wait... sorry, on the part about Zero being temporarily insane & almost Level E then drinking Kaname's blood... I was thinking of the anime >.< Do you recall how it happened in the manga? Was Zero even falling to Level E at all at that point? ^^; Anyone can reply to this part, I don't remember entirely the scenes that took place around the time of the big battle at cross academy in the manga...just a few things.
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:For the second part, what did you mean on what he's planning to do? You mean to avenge Ichiru? For the last part...agreed. Zero hasn't been insane... since....well i guess you could say temporarily insane from almost going level-E before the battle at Cross Academy. But after he had drank Kaname's blood, he was just fine... he even drank Yuuki's blood too. And even a year later, scarfing down tons of blood tablets, and hunting vampire seemed to keep him pretty calm. So... I'd say he's perfectly sane ^^ Also, I too am curious about the effects of Sara's blood on him... lol if you read Sagakure's summary of the chapter ( if you know who SGK is? ) she even hinted at Kaname saying her blood was "dirty" was because he wanted Zero to drink HIS blood xD That was a funny thought... she's a yaoi fangirl of ZeroxKaname though so she says a lot of ridiculous stuff from time to time.... but I still find it funny rather than gross rofl

Well what i meant about what he plans to do is revenge Ichiru by fighting Kaname, as thats the only explaination i have to him drinking Sara's blood really. It's a power up to face Kaname, the thing is though, Kaname is not to blame for everything that went wrong in Zero's life. Every character is responsible and accountable for their own actions, Ichiru, Shizuka etc acted on their own accord, so they have blame too. And i can't help feeling that with missing some of the facts and reason's its unwise to act really.

Edit : Wait... sorry, on the part about Zero being temporarily insane & almost Level E then drinking Kaname's blood... I was thinking of the anime >.< Do you recall how it happened in the manga? Was Zero even falling to Level E at all at that point? ^^; Anyone can reply to this part, I don't remember entirely the scenes that took place around the time of the big battle at cross academy in the manga...just a few things.

Yes Zero was falling to level E but he drank Yuuki's, Kaname's and then ichiru's blood and seemed to stablise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am