Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_left59%fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_left27%fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_left15%fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
KuranPrince
juliet
kanamekuranlover
nina
Bloodredhead
Kara
mariangie
Li.llium
SassyKnight
kanachanimmortal
14 posters

fav couple that can't happen

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonefav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Drops5black

fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Empty fav couple that can't happen

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

which is you fav couple whom you think can't be together,or they are not in love at all but you ship them????????????????????????????

i have some.
    1-ruka and kaname(no way they are g0nna happen)
    2-seiren and aido
    3-takuma and rima(though i am a shima i think takuma and rima are cute together)
    4-zero and ruka(ha ha laugh at this)
    5-yuuki and aido
    6-kain and seiren(never ever gonna happen,he is madly in love with ruka)

but still these couples are my dead favourites.

so tell you fav ships that can't happen.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Empty Re: fav couple that can't happen

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i so wanted seiren to be with aido but last chapter gave me some vibes of seigari.

Seigari !!!! geek

This is indeed a crack pair . sSc_jawdrop3

At the same league as Karia ( Kaito x Maria) . explosive

Both grooms will end drained of blood after their honeymoon ended . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 230346397

Drop dead from all that blood loss . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 2893101595

With two lovely wives to cash their life insurance after all that love making . ha-ha-ha

he he he....your humour is very good maria chan.yes they are indeed a crack pairing,i just want seiren to be with aido though its a crack pairing as well.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zonefav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by mariangie Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am

lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i so wanted seiren to be with aido but last chapter gave me some vibes of seigari.

Seigari !!!! geek

Both grooms will end drained of blood after their honeymoon ended . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 230346397

Drop dead from all that blood loss . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 2893101595

With two lovely wives to cash their life insurance after all that love making . ha-ha-ha

he he he....your humour is very good maria chan.yes they are indeed a crack pairing,i just want seiren to be with aido though its a crack pairing as well.

At least Hanabusa will survive his honeymoon with Seiren . geek

Seiren will need some earcaps to avoid hearing Hanabusa saying " I love you , Kaname! fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 3530524148 Everytime they're in bed . :hum With Hanabusa blindfolded as well . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 3887309346

Between their lovemaking . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 230346397 Hanabusa will talk forever about Kaname . shy Seiren plots to how to close her husband's mouth . don\'t speak Without the use of lethal force . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 2893101595

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonefav couple that can't happen - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Seigari !!!! geek

At least Hanabusa will survive his honeymoon with Seiren . geek

Seiren will need some earcaps to avoid hearing Hanabusa saying " I love you , Kaname! fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 3530524148 Everytime they're in bed . :hum With Hanabusa blindfolded as well . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 3887309346

Between their lovemaking . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 230346397 Hanabusa will talk forever about Kaname . shy Seiren plots to how to close her husband's mouth . don\'t speak Without the use of lethal force . fav couple that can't happen - Page 2 2893101595

very very nice. rofl
    but seiren herself is a great devotee of kaname.i think they are perfect for each other. Twisted Evil
    ha ha ha ha ha rofl
    seiren can bear a kaname devotee but not a kaname hater like zero. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm