Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by cleone Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

I dont think they will be in the end. As we all know, Yuki is a pureblood and Zero is a level D (he drank too many purebloods' bloods: Kaname's and Yuki's. He have became a powerful Vampire hunter but still he is a weak vampire. He can't protect Yuki from the cruel world of vampires and it may turn out that Yuki will be the one to protect Zero if they live together. Well of course (LOL) we can't just ignore the fact that Zero can kill vampires and even purebloods (he craves to kill them) but what about emotionally? Can he protect Yuki from the discrimination and intimidation of other vampires? Can he close Yuki's ears so she won't hear other vampire say "What a crazy pureblood to live with a low-life vampire and not just, that a vampire hunter!" He may be able to protect Yuki physically but not emotionally and I really doubt if Yuki can live in a very cruel world. She is very well-pampered and loved by her parents and Kaname. Very much taken care of that she can't bear the cruelty the world may give to her. Of course Yuki is a tough woman (or as what she thinks about herself) but not tough enough to walk in into the real world. What if they truly love each other (Zeki)? LOL! I dont believe in love conquers all. As what Kaname says "There are things for which how hard someone tries, it always comes down to nothing". It means if it isn't for you, it will never be yours.

If they are all from the past (as what fans thinks so) I think what will happen to them will be like what happened in the past. Or Yuki and Kaname will die but Zero will live painfully, so painful that he will wish for his own death. I dont know how will Kaname will die but I like Yuki to die by the hands of Zero. Like, Zero will accidentally kill Yuki. Because of this he will feel so guilty. So he'll live painfully and will wish for his own death. But can't kill himself because Yuki will appear to his mind telling him to love his self more.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 am

cleone wrote:[color=darkred] I dont think they will be in the end. As we all know, Yuki is a pureblood and Zero is a level D (he drank too many purebloods' bloods: Kaname's and Yuki's. He have became a powerful Vampire hunter but still he is a weak vampire. He can't protect Yuki from the cruel world of vampires and it may turn out that Yuki will be the one to protect Zero if they live together. Well of course (LOL) we can't just ignore the fact that Zero can kill vampires and even purebloods (he craves to kill them) but what about emotionally? Can he protect Yuki from the discrimination and intimidation of other vampires? What if they truly love each other (Zeki)? LOL! I dont believe in love conquers all. As what Kaname says "There are things for which how hard someone tries, it always comes down to nothing". It means if it isn't for you, it will never be yours.

To tell you the truth I do not consider this difference level D vampire-vampire hunter so much as a significant difference betweeen them. If Yuuki had a relationship with Zero I do not think that many would care after all Shizuka had a human lover (he was killed by Rido he was the one complaining about it), Isaya and Cross are close friends and they used to hang out together. The hunters know that Zero was tammed by the pureblood princess and they did not care...Remember what they said: Are we going to make him vampire president, he was tammed by that little princess? and Yagari said something like: Who cares? We making president the strongest. And you think about how the vampires hunters and the vampires want peace among them, this could be a great success because both sides would be controlled that way.
    But on the other hand Hino has made a great gap of a year now for this relationship to evolve further and Kaname and Yuuki are going in greater depths after chapters 61 relevations. So Yuuki to make a relationship with Zero and to cancel all of this things she said and promised to Kaname would need a very dramatic change to happen..one I can not imagine.
    I see them more resolving their feelings like friends than going in love, I think they are closer to the first.
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:28 pm

I think it is still possible... since this is shoujou manga after all.
    Anything can happen.
    But of course there is Kaname and Yuuki's love to Kaname (that half heart is still count)
    Maybe if Kaname died.. *please dont .... *

After reading ch59, I want to know what is Zero reaction and his way of thinking... after talking to Ichiru. Will he change his objective now? Will his love to Yuuki prevail?
    But even so, he still need to tell this to Yuuki. And that's come the good part.
    We want to know (if possible) a clear answer from Yuuki should both guys do confess to her and want to be her guys. Which one she will choose.

I think this is actually a very good answer to the readers; because some fans right now is not please because they think Yuuki doesnt have a fair choice right now... Kaname keeps her and Zero pushes her. But seems that like this would not be preferable to the publisher/ mangaka, maybe we will just get an unclear answer untill the end.

So I really need next chapter/s to judge whether ZY chance is higher or lower.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Why do I feel that after the last chapters and the ancestor revelation possibilities for yuuki and Zero to come together and be the final couple decrease significantly? What do you think about that? Is it only my idea?
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm

juliet wrote:Why do I feel that after the last chapters and the ancestor revelation possibilities for yuuki and Zero to come together and be the final couple decrease significantly? What do you think about that? Is it only my idea?

I believe the same too. Kaname has such a tragic past! It would be too much if Yuuki leaves him for Zero! I believe that she also has to do something with his past -maybe she is the anchestor,his wife. I really believe that now. So the end I can see is that or they would die together or they would live together forever. I can't understand what is the role of Zero anymore in the story - the love story I mean.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    juliet wrote:Why do I feel that after the last chapters and the ancestor revelation possibilities for yuuki and Zero to come together and be the final couple decrease significantly? What do you think about that? Is it only my idea?

I believe the same too. Kaname has such a tragic past! It would be too much if Yuuki leaves him for Zero! I believe that she also has to do something with his past -maybe she is the anchestor,his wife. I really believe that now. So the end I can see is that or they would die together or they would live together forever. I can't understand what is the role of Zero anymore in the story - the love story I mean.

Have no idea about Zero's role I am wondering if Hino wanted to bring Yuuki and Zero together again would she go in so much depth concerning Kaname's and Yuuki's relationship? M? Perhaps Zero's role here is to provide a mean of protection for Yuuki and also Kaname (his hate to the purebloods can be used for that purpose) and so finally come to the point of surpass his prejustices and see the people behind the vampires.
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 pm

I still think there's a chance that Zero and Yuuki can come together, remember we're just over half way through and we've been making alot of progress lately, just because Kaname and Yuuki have had this moment in the most recent chapter doesn't mean the couple is set in stone.

I was actually talking about this with a friend and that is that well, the story still keeps coming to back to Yuuki and Zero, watching them get that little bit closer still even now, and we're slowly seeing Zero's reactions to Yuuki changing, I mean the man helped her out even though he swore to kill her the next time he seen her, yeah Zero, we're still waiting for that.

Anyway I still think there's plenty of time, and pletny of twists ahead that really could switch things around and who knows, Yuuki could end up with Zero in the end or stay with Kaname, either way i'm not bothered tbh I like both couples anyway.

Kaname has such a tragic past!

Also we've only seen the tragic side, he must have been happy at one point, seeing as he obv carried on the pureblood line, so he must have experienced happiness with the ancestor whom he was with, so he may and most likely would have experienced happiness of being with someone he loved at some point.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:29 am

Trinity wrote:I still think there's a chance that Zero and Yuuki can come together, remember we're just over half way through and we've been making alot of progress lately, just because Kaname and Yuuki have had this moment in the most recent chapter doesn't mean the couple is set in stone.

Anyway I still think there's plenty of time, and pletny of twists ahead that really could switch things around and who knows, Yuuki could end up with Zero in the end or stay with Kaname, either way i'm not bothered tbh I like both couples anyway.

Kaname has such a tragic past!

Also we've only seen the tragic side, he must have been happy at one point, seeing as he obv carried on the pureblood line, so he must have experienced happiness with the ancestor whom he was with, so he may and most likely would have experienced happiness of being with someone he loved at some point.

M, I have to admit that you are right in this own. The first part up was centered around Zero and Yuuki and Zero were coming closer and closer to each other whereas Kaname's role was kept in the darkness. The second part seems more centered in Kaname (at least until now) and you are right that Hino does have multiple twists and it's too soon to jump into conclusions.
    *Really hopes that Kaname did have some nice time back in his ancestor past, eventhough I doubt that Hino will picture it (saving space for the drama part)*
    But going back to Zero out of reaction to Kaname or because Kaname may die at the end, would Zeki fans enjoy such an ending or reasons for getting Zero and Yuuki together? Really right now they seem so distant. I mean first Zero has to get over with his issues, then become again close to Yuuki and then they should step into a relationship. Wouldn't that be the logical way do to it?

By the way does anybody know how many manga Hino will do? Has she ever said anything about that? Where are in standing in comparison to the first part?
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I wouldn't be happy if Kaname died and she just suddenly ended up with Zero as I think it would make him seem like second best, which he isn't. Neither of them are though which is why it's so hard.

But I still think there's time for Zero and Yuuki to be together. And I admit they do seem distant as well, they are, they are each leading to seperate paths but I feel however that those paths will collide in the end, really the story keep swinging back to these two and well I think Zero is slowly but surely getting over his hate for Yuuki, as seen in chapter 60 he tried to fight it but you can see his emotions creeping in, plus she's been teasing us with a zeki bite for a while now so that'll happen at some point too i think :/

Anyway i've sorta gone of tangent here, but yeah we had the whole first arc establishing her feelings for Kaname and seeing the relationship between Yuuki and Zero gro and develop, so we still have plenty of time to see how she will bring them together, if she infact does.
    ZeroandYuukiFan1
    ZeroandYuukiFan1
    Human

Post by ZeroandYuukiFan1 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am

I would love it if yuuki ended up with Zero but it would also be nice if she ended up Kaname. I don't mind as long as Zero ends up with someone.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 am

ZeroandYuukiFan1 wrote:I would love it if yuuki ended up with Zero but it would also be nice if she ended up Kaname. I don't mind as long as Zero ends up with someone.

Yes I also have the same feeling that you have about Kaname & Yuuki...as long as Kaname can also find hapiness (that is not likely without Yuuki) I would not mind Yuuki and Zero to get together...I actually think that perhaps that the general thought about Zero & Kaname fans that just want to see the guys happy.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 am

Yes! I think that Zero might grow out of his hate for Yuki Smile And he should realize his feelings for her. The story might have a twist to it I mean, who knows? Yuki might actually start to grow attached to Zero again! And they would live happily (YAY) And I would scream xD Literally, I would...Because I desperately think that they are MEANT for each other! Haha I said to my friend that Kaname should sacrifice himself for Yuki, and she got pissed off xD But IDK, I just feel like slapping Yuki in the face sometimes XD She really needs to make up her mind! YUKI??? Who is the one you LOVE, Damn it! xD ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO WE LOVE YOU!
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

i'd tottally looooove to see this happening!!!! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? 651225598
    at least if she doesn't end up with him i want her feelings to be revealed to him...cause there is something there.....
    anyway i loved them as a couple from the very beggining...
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Saffron161 wrote:Yes! I think that Zero might grow out of his hate for Yuki Smile And he should realize his feelings for her. The story might have a twist to it I mean, who knows? Yuki might actually start to grow attached to Zero again! And they would live happily (YAY) And I would scream xD Literally, I would...Because I desperately think that they are MEANT for each other! Haha I said to my friend that Kaname should sacrifice himself for Yuki, and she got pissed off xD But IDK, I just feel like slapping Yuki in the face sometimes XD She really needs to make up her mind! YUKI??? Who is the one you LOVE, Damn it! xD ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO WE LOVE YOU!
    Love it and agree with you I would love to see yuuki and zero get together i have always seen these two together ever since i got into this show i have seen yuuki and Zero together.
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? 6594360
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:21 pm

He still has a chance in my ponion.
    And even if they don't become an ending couple, they need to sort things out. And I think that for that , at least some romantic action will need to happen. Even if it's just a little bit, otherwise the triangle just won't be solved in my opinion. (Even if she does end up with kaname, yuuki will need to deal wioth her feelings)

Oh, and about the latest chapters, I don't feel like their chances are decreasing, the opposite in fact....(Zero seems to be accepting Yuuki, and the bite seems almost like some dirty little secret to me, also if Zero finds ot the hunters are using him, it might affect him too....)

And not involving the triangle for a minute. Zero is in an important position, due to what he is. I have a feeling that the future for coexistance will depend on his actions. (+ there are stil lots of pictures with the three of them-----> three main characters)

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

I never posted here...how come?
    My anwer at the question is...NO. Yuuki and zero won't end up as a couple. the only relationship they will have will be frienship.

Manga and anime as well started with yume as pair and the first arc ended with them as pair too. moreover, the first arc started with yume as pair and I strongly believe that vk will end with yume as pair too - call this a woman intuition Razz

Since she knows herself, yuuki loved kaname and accepted him with goods or bads.
    Yuuki accepted zero too, but the way she saw kaname and zero was different: romantic love for kaname, family love for zero.

Yuuki was hurt when zero called her an enemy and she became confused, but she still doesn't show a romantic interest in zero. she still want him to be her buddy.

And if we start from the premise thatr vk will have 100 chapters, it's been 76 chapter>>>three quarters>>> with no romantic interes for zero. if hino did not developed them as a couple in this three quarters, is hard to believe she will do it in the last one.

Momentarily, hino creates bumps in yume's way, but in the end love will conquer all. cheers
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Yes Zero and Yuuki will end up together i just have this feeling about them to Yuuki is Zero's Vampire Knight yes i figured it out ya for me Very Happy
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Of course there's a chance...>.> Nothing is absolute in Vampire Knight as we all know...and anyone who says they know exactly who it is going to end is extremely selfish >.< Yuuki could end up staying with Kaname happily ever after ( majorly cliche) or they could go with the rumoured " tragic ending" that Kaname turns Yuuki into a human and dies... OR Vampire Knight could continue as it is and all the while Zero and Yuuki's relationship gradually improves, and they come to realize and accept their love for each other....then comes the epic battle between Zero and Kaname that I've been waiting for!! >3 Not that it will happen... I just keep hoping for one, and I hope it's over Yuuki x3
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Yes the epic battle over yuuki and zero wins lol idk but i hope he does i still have this creepy feeling about kaname
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

aya-chan wrote:I never posted here...how come?
    My anwer at the question is...NO. Yuuki and zero won't end up as a couple. the only relationship they will have will be frienship.

Manga and anime as well started with yume as pair and the first arc ended with them as pair too. moreover, the first arc started with yume as pair and I strongly believe that vk will end with yume as pair too - call this a woman intuition Razz

Since she knows herself, yuuki loved kaname and accepted him with goods or bads.
    Yuuki accepted zero too, but the way she saw kaname and zero was different: romantic love for kaname, family love for zero.

Yuuki was hurt when zero called her an enemy and she became confused, but she still doesn't show a romantic interest in zero. she still want him to be her buddy.

And if we start from the premise thatr vk will have 100 chapters, it's been 76 chapter>>>three quarters>>> with no romantic interes for zero. if hino did not developed them as a couple in this three quarters, is hard to believe she will do it in the last one.

Momentarily, hino creates bumps in yume's way, but in the end love will conquer all. cheers

I completely agree! Awesome post.cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yes, Yume has been developed as a romantic relationship while Zeki as a family/friend one. Yes, Zero has feeling for Yuuki, but it's apparent Yuuki doesn't feel the same way. She wants the old relationship back, which was not romantic.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Im sorry i just don't see that i see yuuki and zero together cuz Kaname doesn't want to change for anyone so i see zero and yuuki getting together in the end i see that zero will have to save yuuki from kaname thats what i see
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im sorry i just don't see that i see yuuki and zero together cuz Kaname doesn't want to change for anyone so i see zero and yuuki getting together in the end i see that zero will have to save yuuki from kaname thats what i see

Z... I don't know about you, but why do you think Zero will be saving Yuuki from Kaname? Is it because Kaname will become Rido, forgetting about equal rights, and join forces with Sara? rofl Personally, I just don't think it will ever happen at all. Nonsense and very pointless.

IMO, I believe Divine Rose have made a great point and agree with her. There is a chance for Kiryuu and Yuuki Kuran to become as both childhood friends and family members once again... but not as lovers. Yuuki is already taken and happily engaged with Kaname. All she ever wanted for Zero is be allies once more. And from what we've seen in chapter 76, Yuuki is more determined to save Kaname from ending his tragic fate and kill Sara.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:21 am

yes there is a chance of course but its far down there.

do you know why? Zero's attitude towards Yuki.

He
    always seem forceful and rough on her. Its like half of
    his actions are begging to make him Yuki's enemy, and yes even if he
    doesnt want that for himself, his actions say otherwise
    i believe Zero has a split ego and they're both equally massive,
    one wants to be good for yuki and the other one wants to be bad. and
    thats why she is slowly going farther away from him, it is this
    contradiction that will drive her away.
    IMO lately his jealous action to grab her arm is getting too out of line, Zero should know his limitations affraid for gods sake he already knows
    that
    Yuki loves KANAME to still try to mess with that with his jealousy is totally obtuse and unbelievable of him. affraid
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? 950934

sorry Im ranting..

anyway realistically no theres no chance, because Yuki loves kaname and probably the only one she loved even though she seems ambiguous about it, she showed more love emotions when she was with him and felt more love . They had more love moments together that they both cherishes whereas with Zero there is virtually zero.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im sorry i just don't see that i see yuuki and zero together cuz Kaname doesn't want to change for anyone so i see zero and yuuki getting together in the end i see that zero will have to save yuuki from kaname thats what i see

Z... I don't know about you, but why do you think Zero will be saving Yuuki from Kaname? Is it because Kaname will become Rido, forgetting about equal rights, and join forces with Sara? rofl Personally, I just don't think it will ever happen at all. Nonsense and very pointless.

IMO, I believe Divine Rose have made a great point and agree with her. There is a chance for Kiryuu and Yuuki Kuran to become as both childhood friends and family members once again... but not as lovers. Yuuki is already taken and happily engaged with Kaname. All she ever wanted for Zero is be allies once more. And from what we've seen in chapter 76, Yuuki is more determined to save Kaname from ending his tragic fate and kill Sara.

Nice post and thanks. Very Happy

Indeed, Zero "saving" Yuuki from Kaname is really impossible. Hino said herself that all 3 was needed for co-existence. If Kaname turns bad, then co-existence is out the window. Yuuki can't lead the vampires, and never could Zero lead them. Kaname is the only one. So, it's safe to say Yuuki will never need "saving" from Kaname.

KuranPrince, you said it really well about Kaname/Yuuki/Zero. cheers cheers cheers

sweetsolace wrote:yes there is a chance of course but its far down there.

do you know why? Zero's attitude towards Yuki.

He
    always seem forceful and rough on her. Its like half of
    his actions are begging to make him Yuki's enemy, and yes even if he
    doesnt want that for himself, his actions say otherwise
    i believe Zero has a split ego and they're both equally massive,
    one wants to be good for yuki and the other one wants to be bad. and
    thats why she is slowly going farther away from him, it is this
    contradiction that will drive her away.
    IMO lately his jealous action to grab her arm is getting too out of line, Zero should know his limitations affraid for gods sake he already knows
    that
    Yuki loves KANAME to still try to mess with that with his jealousy is totally obtuse and unbelievable of him. affraid
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? 950934

sorry Im ranting..

anyway realistically no theres no chance, because Yuki loves kaname and probably the only one she loved even though she seems ambiguous about it, she showed more love emotions when she was with him and felt more love . They had more love moments together that they both cherishes whereas with Zero there is virtually zero.

Oh! Great post Sweet! Love it!cheers cheers

Don't worry about ranting. Smile I enjoy when you do. Razz

I absolutely agree with everything! cheers cheers Especially about Yuuki only loving Kaname. The moments she shares with Kaname versus the ones she has with Zero are no comparing them, in the love department, in my opinion. Indeed. Virtually zero with Zero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am