Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Divine Rose Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im sorry i just don't see that i see yuuki and zero together cuz Kaname doesn't want to change for anyone so i see zero and yuuki getting together in the end i see that zero will have to save yuuki from kaname thats what i see

Z... I don't know about you, but why do you think Zero will be saving Yuuki from Kaname? Is it because Kaname will become Rido, forgetting about equal rights, and join forces with Sara? rofl Personally, I just don't think it will ever happen at all. Nonsense and very pointless.

IMO, I believe Divine Rose have made a great point and agree with her. There is a chance for Kiryuu and Yuuki Kuran to become as both childhood friends and family members once again... but not as lovers. Yuuki is already taken and happily engaged with Kaname. All she ever wanted for Zero is be allies once more. And from what we've seen in chapter 76, Yuuki is more determined to save Kaname from ending his tragic fate and kill Sara.

Nice post and thanks. Very Happy

Indeed, Zero "saving" Yuuki from Kaname is really impossible. Hino said herself that all 3 was needed for co-existence. If Kaname turns bad, then co-existence is out the window. Yuuki can't lead the vampires, and never could Zero lead them. Kaname is the only one. So, it's safe to say Yuuki will never need "saving" from Kaname.

KuranPrince, you said it really well about Kaname/Yuuki/Zero. cheers cheers cheers

sweetsolace wrote:yes there is a chance of course but its far down there.

do you know why? Zero's attitude towards Yuki.

He
    always seem forceful and rough on her. Its like half of
    his actions are begging to make him Yuki's enemy, and yes even if he
    doesnt want that for himself, his actions say otherwise
    i believe Zero has a split ego and they're both equally massive,
    one wants to be good for yuki and the other one wants to be bad. and
    thats why she is slowly going farther away from him, it is this
    contradiction that will drive her away.
    IMO lately his jealous action to grab her arm is getting too out of line, Zero should know his limitations affraid for gods sake he already knows
    that
    Yuki loves KANAME to still try to mess with that with his jealousy is totally obtuse and unbelievable of him. affraid
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 950934

sorry Im ranting..

anyway realistically no theres no chance, because Yuki loves kaname and probably the only one she loved even though she seems ambiguous about it, she showed more love emotions when she was with him and felt more love . They had more love moments together that they both cherishes whereas with Zero there is virtually zero.

Oh! Great post Sweet! Love it!cheers cheers

Don't worry about ranting. Smile I enjoy when you do. Razz

I absolutely agree with everything! cheers cheers Especially about Yuuki only loving Kaname. The moments she shares with Kaname versus the ones she has with Zero are no comparing them, in the love department, in my opinion. Indeed. Virtually zero with Zero.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:31 pm

I have not attended much of the conversation but anyway...looking at Zero and how he responds to Yuuki at the latest chapters; is he deep-down really eager to claim her? I mean in a flirtatious-active way? (okay by the means that he knows). Is he claiming her?

What I understand is that during the first arc Zero has level-e issues, his objective is not to win Yuuki over for many reasons;
    1. Kaname is there and Yuuki is all over Kaname, Zero recognizes her feelings.
    2. Zero does not even know if he is going to make to the next chapter so in reality, even if he had wanted to claim Yuuki (I mean even having feelings for her), survival was his main objective, not Yuuki and therefore it was logical to let go of "kisses" and feelings.

But now the conditions have changed;
    1. Kaname is no longer there and the field is open to more action.
    2. Currenly as we saw in the coffin scene, his fear of becoming level-e is not dominating his thinking.
    3. Finally we see that he shifted attitude towards Yuuki making her to drink his blood (even though he owns her there due to the blood he also took during being level-e.)

So there might be thinks that now permit him to go further than that. But the actual question is, does he really want to? Now there are no limitations set, so what's stopping him?

I do not see him and that active to tell you the truth.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm

juliet wrote:I have not attended much of the conversation but anyway...looking at Zero and how he responds to Yuuki at the latest chapters; is he deep-down really eager to claim her? I mean in a flirtatious-active way? (okay by the means that he knows). Is he claiming her?

What I understand is that during the first arc Zero has level-e issues, his objective is not to win Yuuki over for many reasons;
    2. Zero does not even know if he is going to make to the next chapter so in reality, even if he had wanted to claim Yuuki (I mean even having feelings for her), survival was his main objective, not Yuuki and therefore it was logical to let go of "kisses" and feelings.

2. Currenly as we saw in the coffin scene, his fear of becoming level-e is not dominating his thinking.
    3. Finally we see that he shifted attitude towards Yuuki making her to drink (even though he owns her there due to the blood he also took during being level-e.

So there might be thinks that now permit him to go further than that. But the actual question is, does he really want to? Now there are no limitations set, so what's stopping him?

Great post, I don´t see him becoming active too...know he has the chance to show Yuuki her feelings, to get nearer to her (can I use that word? Very Happy)
    I don´t think Zero is shy but why doesn´t he try to start a deep and romanic relationship with Yuuki...well we can see that Yuuki still feels for Kaname, but she cares for Zero too...Zero has to see that too, he has to show her that he wants her, but he doesn´t.
    Maybe Hino wants to show us something with that, maybe it´s an hint for the way the story continues. But I don´t want to analize something wrong, maybe they come together but I don´t see many hints for that
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:I have not attended much of the conversation but anyway...looking at Zero and how he responds to Yuuki at the latest chapters; is he deep-down really eager to claim her? I mean in a flirtatious-active way? (okay by the means that he knows). Is he claiming her?

3. Finally we see that he shifted attitude towards Yuuki making her to drink (even though he owns her there due to the blood he also took during being level-e.

Great post, I don´t see him becoming active too...know he has the chance to show Yuuki her feelings, to get nearer to her (can I use that word? Very Happy)
    I don´t think Zero is shy but why doesn´t he try to start a deep and romanic relationship with Yuuki...well we can see that Yuuki still feels for Kaname, but she cares for Zero too...Zero has to see that too, he has to show her that he wants her, but he doesn´t.
    Maybe Hino wants to show us something with that, maybe it´s an hint for the way the story continues. But I don´t want to analize something wrong, maybe they come together but I don´t see many hints for that

thanks i feel and wonder the same, because apparently both couples have the opportunity to start over and even though for the yume couple that means in an romantic way, the "zeki" couple apparently could even reset the basic there with some effort from Zero's part, as we saw Yuuki stated that and she got a bit suprising answer.

As an example Zero could start with an apology or something that would show that his last statements (at the separations scenes) after one year and a bit maturing and reconsideration from his own part do not apply anymore, but he takes no action towards that direction.
    So I am losing the faith that he really wishes for something more out of it....even in his own personal thoughts. All this aid or help can be also a way to repay her for the good assistance she had been with his level-e issue. And apparently "love" between them does not have to be conveyed in same terms and context as in the Yume pair.

Certainly it takes two to tango and what I see is Yuuki looking for Kaname (hopefully LOL) and Zero looking around LOL

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:01 pm

juliet wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

thanks i feel and wonder the same, because apparently both couples have the opportunity to start over and even though for the yume couple that means in an romantic way, the "zeki" couple apparently could even reset the basic there with some effort from Zero's part, as we saw Yuuki stated that and she got a bit suprising answer.

As an example Zero could start with an apology or something that would show that his last statements (at the separations scenes) after one year and a bit maturing and reconsideration from his own part do not apply anymore, but he takes no action towards that direction.
    So I am losing the faith that he really wishes for something more out of it....even in his own personal thoughts. All this aid or help can be also a way to repay her for the good assistance she had been with his level-e issue. And apparently "love" between them does not have to be conveyed in same terms and context as in the Yume pair.

Certainly it takes two to tango and what I see is Yuuki looking for Kaname (hopefully LOL) and Zero looking around LOL

So true...i get the feeling that zero doesn´t want to change anything, he feels ok with the situation and tries to live like he lived before and continue his way...he doesn´t notice that he has the opportunity to change something, to build up something deep with yuuki (you call it looking around, I have a cute image iun my head^^)

Of course we know that Yuuki holds very strong feelings towards kaname, she thinks about him, even when he isn´t around, she cares for him and that shows us how deep her feelings for him are, but we know too, that Yuuki has feelings for Zero too, he is in her heart too..so we know, Kaname knows and Yuuki knows, only Zero has to understand that he may have a chance but he doesn´t seem to care, that´s sad. I think that Yuuki feels a little bit alone, why doesn´t he use that and just talk to her, he is a man, he has to be strong enough to do that...well I think all of this shows us that there is no future for Zeki, Yume will be the final couple (I have nothing against it) but I would like to know if the situation would be different if Zero takes the last step and apologies...maybe Hino holds some secrets we will see
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 pm

to juliet and katherine,

maybe he is starting to realize his opportunity? I see some what his doing is flirtish.

like making her touch his tattoo when he is unprovok , pointing his gun to her when unprovoke, and grabbing her arm when unprovoke.

yeah im the only one who think they are flirtish? confused he is not that excited in the first arc, like he is on edge or he is filled with tension, and its only with Yuki. but in my view he doesnt admit it because even that is too much for him so he just takes it as is and plays unnocent

I just dont believe Zero sometimes he is full of contradictions and he is most quiet about it not like Kaname, so its open explanation for his character no right or wrong, as what I see he is flirting back.

Zero is something like with an attitude that is hypocritical sometimes, like he doesnt want Yuki around with Kanamee as if he is possessive, but he also doesnt do anything with Kaname and even helps him maybe because he pitied. So he can say what he wants with Kaname but Yuki cant do it? He likes contradictions it happens a lot with him, in one day its like he does 5 or more contradictions ? scratch yeah it helps because he's also a guy and Kaname is a guy, I think deep down he wants to have a relationship with Kaname by making Yuki his. ha ha... yeah in my opinion he just want to have an excuse for a man-to-man moment. Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 215456 Its not to bad to think about it there are already clues > Zero is not a gentleman to girls that I imagine if one slaps him he will slap her back despite who she is, like what he did with Maria then Yuki > but Zero doesnt do anything much to his greatest rival, Kaname and allow him to kill him, he said when they were in the bathroom "Kill me when you have a chance" as if he likes what Kaname being rough on him to 'finish him off' Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 215456

when he is with a guy or a guy is around Zero most likely acts submissive and passive.. Like with Kaito pushing him to the wall he is ok with that, with Yagari or others. But when a girl is around he is often rude like with Sara-he make a threat, Yori -he grab her arm , Maria-he point his gun, Yuki - being rude in general?

yeah I think it is possible he prefers a male instead and maybe Yuki is an excuse to get one.. Smile
    uchiharyuko
    uchiharyuko
    Human

Post by uchiharyuko Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:38 am

definetely NO!
    Zero is better to find another girl that better than yuuki. I dont know why, but i dont like yuki because she cant choose, she is inconsistent,even though she has choosen kaname but she seems like have feelings to zero...so it would be better, if yuki doesnt end up with kaname or zero...
    #evil laugh# Twisted Evil
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm

uchiharyuko wrote:definetely NO!
    Zero is better to find another girl that better than yuuki. I dont know why, but i dont like yuki because she cant choose, she is inconsistent,even though she has choosen kaname but she seems like have feelings to zero...so it would be better, if yuki doesnt end up with kaname or zero...
    #evil laugh# Twisted Evil

Of course both of them deserve someone who loves them with full heart, who cares for them. At the beginning I rella didn´t like Yuuki but she starts to change, she becomes mature and at the end I think

to juliet and katherine,

maybe he is starting to realize his opportunity? I see some what his doing is flirtish.

like making her touch his tattoo when he is unprovok , pointing his gun to her when unprovoke, and grabbing her arm when unprovoke.

yeah im the only one who think they are flirtish? confused he is not that excited in the first arc, like he is on edge or he is filled with tension, and its only with Yuki. but in my view he doesnt admit it because even that is too much for him so he just takes it as is and plays unnocent

I just dont believe Zero sometimes he is full of contradictions and he is most quiet about it not like Kaname, so its open explanation for his character no right or wrong, as what I see he is flirting back.

Zero is something like with an attitude that is hypocritical sometimes, like he doesnt want Yuki around with Kanamee as if he is possessive, but he also doesnt do anything with Kaname and even helps him maybe because he pitied. So he can say what he wants with Kaname but Yuki cant do it? He likes contradictions it happens a lot with him, in one day its like he does 5 or more contradictions ? scratch yeah it helps because he's also a guy and Kaname is a guy, I think deep down he wants to have a relationship with Kaname by making Yuki his. ha ha... yeah in my opinion he just want to have an excuse for a man-to-man moment. Its not to bad to think about it there are already clues > Zero is not a gentleman to girls that I imagine if one slaps him he will slap her back despite who she is, like what he did with Maria then Yuki > but Zero doesnt do anything much to his greatest rival, Kaname and allow him to kill him, he said when they were in the bathroom "Kill me when you have a chance" as if he likes what Kaname being rough on him to 'finish him off'

when he is with a guy or a guy is around Zero most likely acts submissive and passive.. Like with Kaito pushing him to the wall he is ok with that, with Yagari or others. But when a girl is around he is often rude like with Sara-he make a threat, Yori -he grab her arm , Maria-he point his gun, Yuki - being rude in general?

yeah I think it is possible he prefers a male instead and maybe Yuki is an excuse to get one.. Smile

Another fan of kaname and zero together ;) I would prefer if one of them gets the girl but both of them together would be hot too^^
    But can we be sure that this relationship would be ok? I don´t think that they are so good buddies yet^^

Yeah Zero seems to have some strange attitude towards women in general but I don´t think it is because he is gay...I don´t think we can put Sara in the same bucket with Yuuki and Yori...I mean hating her isn´t so unbelievable, right? and to Yuuki, what should I say, he has to be more active so that something romantic can start but he seems to be uninteressted...maybe Hino wants to show us that Yuuki isn´t the right one and that Zero will chose someone different in the end we don´t know yet (if it is that way, lets hope she is someone really good)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:32 pm

..It seems like my opinion same as Aya chan.Sad I supposed that, he has chance if Hino will make VK to 120-140 chapters. We are at ch.76, no development of them, still same as the first arc when they were around each other. Hino has to devote 20-40 chaps for only Zeki's romance with Kaname's affection, like reverse from the first arc. Zero can't act passively for his love in this time, that seems opposite his chara, or else Yuuki has to move to Zero romantically but it seemingly is impossible opportunity, she hasn't played with Zero romantically if Zero didn't tell her he loved her. If Hino wanted to have Zeki endgame, she should had started it little by little since vol 12 when they met at the party, and put some hint and potential romance that could been developed later. Yuuki and Kaname are meant to be from the first chapter (they yearned for each other and he saved her). Even though, Yuuki was twisted to be his pureblood fiance at the end of 1st arc, Yuuki still chose him. Whereas, Yuuki and Zero are ambiguous of their feeling since the 1st arc to 2nd arc. So how long will it take? I mean romantic feeling..Anyways, they both have strong attachment to one another, but not passionate love (as Kaname)..like best friend/family..

Current chapter gives me similarity of the 1st arc again when I see Yuuki blushed and Zero grabbed her arm. If it was when they were guardians of academy I would be pissed off because this would be a potential for their romance. But I don't have that gust anymore in ch.76..just because it is too late. Kaname and Yuuki still need to start over, yet Zero and Yuuki have never been start..
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Evil in love wrote:..It seems like my opinion same as Aya chan.Sad I supposed that, he has chance if Hino will make VK to 120-140 chapters. We are at ch.76, no development of them, still same as the first arc when they were around each other. Hino has to devote 20-40 chaps for only Zeki's romance with Kaname's affection, like reverse from the first arc. Zero can't act passively for his love in this time, that seems opposite his chara, or else Yuuki has to move to Zero romantically but it seemingly is impossible opportunity, she hasn't played with Zero romantically if Zero didn't tell her he loved her. If Hino wanted to have Zeki endgame, she should had started it little by little since vol 12 when they met at the party, and put some hint and potential romance that could been developed later. Yuuki and Kaname are meant to be from the first chapter (they yearned for each other and he saved her). Even though, Yuuki was twisted to be his pureblood fiance at the end of 1st arc, Yuuki still chose him. Whereas, Yuuki and Zero are ambiguous of their feeling since the 1st arc to 2nd arc. So how long will it take? I mean romantic feeling..Anyways, they both have strong attachment to one another, but not passionate love (as Kaname)..like best friend/family..

Current chapter gives me similarity of the 1st arc again when I see Yuuki blushed and Zero grabbed her arm. If it was when they were guardians of academy I would be pissed off because this would be a potential for their romance. But I don't have that gust anymore in ch.76..just because it is too late. Kaname and Yuuki still need to start over, yet Zero and Yuuki have never been start..

cheers cheers cheers I second that! Very Happy

WB Evil in love sLo_BigBearHug
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Evil in love wrote:..It seems like my opinion same as Aya chan.Sad I supposed that, he has chance if Hino will make VK to 120-140 chapters. We are at ch.76, no development of them, still same as the first arc when they were around each other. Hino has to devote 20-40 chaps for only Zeki's romance with Kaname's affection, like reverse from the first arc. Zero can't act passively for his love in this time, that seems opposite his chara, or else Yuuki has to move to Zero romantically but it seemingly is impossible opportunity, she hasn't played with Zero romantically if Zero didn't tell her he loved her. If Hino wanted to have Zeki endgame, she should had started it little by little since vol 12 when they met at the party, and put some hint and potential romance that could been developed later. Yuuki and Kaname are meant to be from the first chapter (they yearned for each other and he saved her). Even though, Yuuki was twisted to be his pureblood fiance at the end of 1st arc, Yuuki still chose him. Whereas, Yuuki and Zero are ambiguous of their feeling since the 1st arc to 2nd arc. So how long will it take? I mean romantic feeling..Anyways, they both have strong attachment to one another, but not passionate love (as Kaname)..like best friend/family..

Can i third that lol but yes i do agree
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:15 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:

Can i third that lol but yes i do agree

IMO, I see the arm grab of chapter 76 as a positive sign for Zeki. Yuuki recently has been telling Zero what he has been thinking. Finally, it looks like Zero was actually going to explain what he was thinking. Its a baby step.

About the length of the manga: If anyone knows how long the manga is going to be...please tell me, so that I can ignore VK for that many months and then go back and read this as a completed manga! I should have known better than starting this... confused
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:35 pm

yea i hope Maybe zeki fans will get what they wish for oh i hope
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 pm

these are my exact thoughts! cheers cheers I fourth this.

its just dragging for too long in my opinion, if there's going to be romance between them it should have started showing as early as the Kuran ball chapters, but Yuki was just shown miserable and Zero was passive as ever. Very , very slow.
    you're right, the first arc interactions seem more hopeful than the current chapters. But maybe its just the drab atmosphere, I'm not feeling it.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

its just dragging for too long in my opinion, if there's going to be romance between them it should have started showing as early as the Kuran ball chapters, but Yuki was just shown miserable and Zero was passive as ever. Very , very slow.
    you're right, the first arc interactions seem more hopeful than the current chapters. But maybe its just the drab atmosphere, I'm not feeling it.

I fifth this! cheers cheers I completely agree with everything! cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

don´t need to add anything

(that´s the reason why I still love to read the earlier chapters and think about a different course of happenings...I just love VK, Zero and Kaname, both should get someone....ZERO!! DO SOMETHING! I KNOW YOU`RE AWESOME MY DEAR!!!) Maybe there will be some romance in the next chapters between them, we´ll see
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

rofl rofl rofl Are you sure you would want that? affraid kaname would have tore him to pieces.
    But if you have a death wish for zero, I can't help you rofl
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

If that would ever happen, you can kiss the hunter goodbye. Kaname would be more than furious seeing Zero kisses his fiancee/future wife Yuuki. A double-edged sword, in fact.

Last edited by KuranPrince on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 pm

He wouldn't kill zero becuase that would hurt yuuki ther's my answer to that
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm

aya-chan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl Are you sure you would want that? affraid kaname would have tore him to pieces.
    But if you have a death wish for zero, I can't help you rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl As Aya-chan said, do you really want that? affraid Kaname would kill Zero in a gruesome way and Yuuki wouldn't be able to stop him. affraid Kaname would only see red and a big target sign on Zero. rofl rofl

KuranPrince wrote:

If that would ever happen, you can kiss the hunter goodbye. Kaname would be more than furious seeing Zeor kisses his fiancee/future wife Yuuki. A double-edged sword, in fact.

Yep, kiss Zero good-bye if he ever did. Kaname is quite possessive and also nobody would like their fiancee kissed by someone else. Anybody would be mad at that and want to kill. Kaname would take Zero up on that death wish in a heartbeat.

And I really don't want that to happen to Zero. I want him to live.

zeroyuuki666 wrote:He wouldn't kill zero becuase that would hurt yuuki ther's my answer to that

I think after something like that Kaname wouldn't even be thinking about Yuuki. He would go into rage and kill Zero without a second thought.

Last edited by Divine Rose on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:18 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:He wouldn't kill zero becuase that would hurt yuuki ther's my answer to that

Are you sure? you bet your money on that? rofl
    How a man will react when he will see his fiancee kissed by another man *a man he hates* and that kiss isn't mutual *zero impose himself on yuuki*?
    Zero's future is black and cold...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Are you sure? you bet your money on that? rofl
    How a man will react when he will see his fiancee kissed by another man *a man he hates* and that kiss isn't mutual *zero impose himself on yuuki*?
    Zero's future is black and cold...

Aya-chan said it perfectly. There is no telling what a man will do in that situation. Zero's future is short, black, and cold indeed, if he did that.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote: Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

So much you love Zero???!!!!! ROFL

Ahem … you forgot to post a pic this time … let me add one I hope you like it Razz

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Vampireknight1577266

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies rofl rofl rofl
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:02 am

well then next second there will be no zero i think you forgot how angry kaname can be. or better yuuki will slap zero, or push him away first slap by kuran yuuki.

all those scenes zero has with yuuki are when he is alone with her he dare not do anything in front of kaname.

well sorry to burst your bubble but zero doesn't have that much guts and its not the question of guts thats just wrong, when he did kiss her kaname wasnt even there he dare not do something so rude if he doesn't want to die.why did he wait for kaname to go away when he kissed her simple he doesn't have a death wish and its absolutely disgusting on his part.

if zero were to do something like that it just shows how absolutely he fails at understanding yuuki who he supposedly cares for. yuuki only needs kaname. kaname is yuuki's fiance and about to be husband no matter how you look at it its wrong.

as for yuuki being hurt kaname is her fiance he has every right to harm him if he does something so freaky.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 am

nina wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote: Oh i hope so i would love it if zero just kissed yuuki in front of kaname that would be great

So much you love Zero???!!!!! ROFL

Ahem … you forgot to post a pic this time … let me add one I hope you like it Razz

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 2 Vampireknight1577266

Lol guys aya, Kuran Prince and Divine I burst out laughing with your replies rofl rofl rofl

That says it all Nina! rofl rofl rofl rofl Zero is doomed if he ever tried that! That knife will be in Zero's own throat, not the picture of Zero's throat.affraid

I can't stop laughing from your reply Nina! Awesome! rofl rofl rofl rofl

And thanks. Very Happy Haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm