Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_left59%What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_left27%What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_left15%What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneWhat could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Dropsoa

What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Empty What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?

Post by nina Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:11 pm

We know that she can wield Artemis however she also was “sulking” and stressing out that she doesn’t have a “charisma” as a PB.

So what do you think about it? Let’s theorize again ^^

Spoiler:

My newest speculation lol! is that she might have the nullifying power i.e. that she can negate any power from other PBs. This is a pure guess on my end but there are some indications that led me to this thought >>

1. Yuuki broke the spell of her mother … ofc there were conditions that conduced to this such as Zero’s bites however the story tells that Yuuki herself, because of her efforts to remember her past, cracked the cast spell when her nature started to wake … in other words she nullified the power of another PB.

2. She absorbed the memory of the wounded child at the HA or lifted the “spell” from that child who was like a still-doll >
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-69-page-24.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-69-page-27.html

3. She reversed/negated the effects of Sara’s blood tablets … note that Sara’s blood contained and the powers of Ouri and Hanadagi, not only hers.

4. She can wield Artemis without any problem even though Juuri seems like she could do it herself as well. However there is another underline for Yuuki’s “peculiar” ability to use Artemis without being affected at all, by a hunters’ mouth>>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-76-page-8.html
    Because she is a PB that has no difficulty using the hunters weapons … although I do not know why.

The above remark from Jimnou made me wonder back then since it should have been known that some of the Kurans could wield anti-vampire weapons. It could be just his ignorance; however it could be also a hint from Hino about Yuuki’s nullifying ability. This also matches with what Kaname says to her >>

5. Kaname points out that despite that she wields Artemis she still has the question in her mind >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-19.html

So he blurts out that it is HW’s will the reason of his killings>>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-81-page-20.html

Also as we saw in the previous chapter (84) Yuuki still was under the impression that the HW didn’t want the elimination of ALL the PBs >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-17.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-23.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-84-page-24.html

Whereas HW’s spirit stated quite the opposite >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-85-page-16.html

So … why Yuuki cannot take the message through Artemis?
    As we know all the hunters (with Cross’s exception) i.e. the crowd that hold HER weapons have the very same wish> the extermination of ALL the PBs, thus why Yuuki remains so “oblivious” or as Juliet has pointed out to me unaffected? ?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Empty Re: What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?

Post by juliet Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Honestly she can't feel the urge to kill through the weapons...it seems that her own powers nullify the weapons' wishes and also break other spells...her mothers...the little's girls...her blood as an antidote...all the points that you summed up...

of course this leaves my fantasy up for more...either from the past or the future; perhaps she could break Kaname's bond/spell?

a use for yuuki that could only make her unique in a field. right now she needs a uniqueness, and she is slowly learning her abilities, which is also another point that adds to the scrip; Hino has preferred to slowly reveal her powers, of course this makes the script more interesting as we see Yuuki's powers unfold but nevertheless implies and more coming...
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?  Empty Re: What could be Yuuki’s power(s) as a PB?

Post by mariangie Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 am

Yuuki special power appears to be the ability to break any spell . No matter if she did the spell herself or if was another person . This is a thing I had theorize for long .

As both of you said ; there are many times the story had suggested Yuuki has this power . The time I think it will be more usefull is near the end .For example , the obvious : Yuuki's blood as panacea for the effects of Sara's blood tablets . Making a new batch of blood tablets with Yuuki's blood to nullify Sara's poison effect .

But another use for Yuuki's cancelling spell effect could be breaking the spell which bonded Rido to Kaname . So eventually Rido could be eliminated for good without the need to kill Kaname .

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:58 pm

But another use for Yuuki's cancelling spell effect could be breaking the spell which bonded Rido to Kaname . So eventually Rido could be eliminated for good without the need to kill Kaname .

yes, i've been thinking your theory but not with Rido...with HW..somehow...

a theory: what if Yuuki has the power to eliminate the HW's effects on weapons/Kaname but in order to do so she needs to sacrifice herself like Yuuri did when making a spell on her; because mainly we are speaking about a pureblood casting spell on a pureblood...this theory could also justify what Sara said that Yuuki is thr salvation but Kaname twists his head...or Kaname's persistence that she may sacrifice herself...

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm

mariangie wrote: But another use for Yuuki's cancelling spell effect could be breaking the spell which bonded Rido to Kaname . So eventually Rido could be eliminated for good without the need to kill Kaname .

Yes Maria … I at least had heard for the first time the speculation that Yuuki will save Kaname in the end from you a long time ago lol!

Even though my view about the so-called Kaname’s bond to Rido is quite different the point is that I also have a hunch that Yuuki’s “power” –whatever this could be- will be the key to solve the Gordian knot … i.e. whatever is that compelled Kaname to take this self-destructive path which in the core of it, is Yuuki’s protection.

However I think that we shouldn’t narrow Yuuki’s powers under the tag “spells” because as we saw she negated Sara’s tablets only with her blood without even knowing it. So I think her power goes beyond than spells which leads me to Juliet’s theory >>

Juliet wrote: a theory: what if Yuuki has the power to eliminate the HW's effects on weapons/Kaname but in order to do so she needs to sacrifice herself like Yuuri did when making a spell on her; because mainly we are speaking about a pureblood casting spell on a pureblood...this theory could also justify what Sara said that Yuuki is thr salvation but Kaname twists his head...or Kaname's persistence that she may sacrifice herself...

It could be something like that or very similar since Kaname talked mainly about a sacrifice … that he was afraid that Yuuki will sacrifice her life not that she could be killed << this might be nothing or just a figure of speech on his behalf but it could be also a hint of what Kaname is trying to prevent.

On the other hand I insist that Yuuki’s powers aren’t limited on casting spells or breaking them because f.e. as we know the spell to turn a vampire into human ain’t something so special ... Isaya’s wife did that on their child, Juuri on Yuuki and Kaname thought of doing the same on Yuuki as well. So I suppose this is something that all the PBs could do.
    On the other hand though the fact that she cracked her mother’s spell it might be something special since Isaya’s child had a life as human and died as such.

What I’m trying to say is that Yuuki (and as the heroine) should have something more special … something that ONLY her can do as it is implied and as it should be, granted her role. And for me the main indication is what she did with Sara’s tabs.
    Another detail which might be indicative is that Hino stressed out –more than once- that Yuuki hasn’t charismas as PB. This could be a trick in order to have a greater impact the revelation of her powers later OR it could be quite the opposite i.e. that Yuuki indeed doesn’t have powers similar to other PBs … powers that could be used for destruction. Hence she doesn’t give at all the vibe of a PB.
    For example if she can nullify only the powers of the other PBs then this power is a “passive” one, which on one hand accords with her sunny character but on the other makes her a “threat/target” (?) for the other PBs thus and vulnerable.

So even in this case i.e. even if it isn’t needed a spell upon she’ll be bound to sacrifice her life still this doesn’t rule out the possibility that her sacrifice could have been needed under specific circumstances (to nullify a power that affects many people than one f.e. ???) OR that Kaname is afraid for such development thus and he rushes to take her place… (???)

Lol anyway many scenarios could be made at this phase however IMO in a way or another Yuuki must hold the “key” and she has the most powerful motive cuz as the lyrics says “love is the only engine of survival” (~_^)
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 am

Yes , the surprise could be that Yuuki's powers could be used in an active way . But making the readers think these powers are only passive in nature . Kind of Bella's power to nullify spells done to her. Instead they could be used as shield over other people beside herself . So Yuuki's unique powers had to play a more active role in how she will save Kaname soon .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm