Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_left59%Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_left27%Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_left15%Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!

Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Warning ZoneSymbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Dropsoa

Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Empty Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!

Post by Rima echo Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:51 pm

I made a blog on Vampire Knight and the symbolism. You can see it here: http://vkmystical.tumblr.com/

Also, volume 19 comes out October 14th, and on December 2nd, a new novel!
    Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Knight-Fleeting-Matsuri-Hino/dp/1421577283

bouncing
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Empty Re: Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!

Post by Kara Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:17 pm

Rima echo wrote:volume 19 comes out October 14th, and on December 2nd, a new novel!
    Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Knight-Fleeting-Matsuri-Hino/dp/1421577283

bouncing

I heard about that! I'm so excited for its release Very Happy To be honest, I haven't been on this forum in almost two years and this used to be my only source of Vampire Knight news. A friend of mine brought this up about a week ago, and I was like "Wait...what?". I'd almost forgotten all about Vampire Knight after it ended...and now it's back, in a way Razz

I've done a few searches for Vampire Knight: Fleeting Dreams and the back cover gives us a tiny preview:

Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!! Back_c11

I'm really looking forward to reading these Smile Perhaps, if we're lucky, these stories will even feature some new illustrations from Hino herself! cheers (I would love to see how Kaname 'rewards' Yuki for studying Razz  Although I was always under the impression that she never improved academically, even under Aidou's tutelage).

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:44 am

Kara wrote:
    To be honest, I haven't been on this forum in almost two years and this used to be my only source of Vampire Knight news. A friend of mine brought this up about a week ago, and I was like "Wait...what?". I'd almost forgotten all about Vampire Knight after it ended...and now it's back, in a way Razz
    Same here! But somehow I love the feeling of remembering my past and all the years I've spent with VK!

--> Ans because of that I can't wait to buy this novel! I think the stories wil be awesome, although I prefer Kaname and because of that I'm so excited for Gifs of Yuuki!

On top of that I want to read Sara's story, because I really thought that there was so much to say that Hino wasn't able to present in the last chapters (there were so many open questions if I'm honest. And because of that I'm still a little bit disappointed...but well, what's done is done!)

Oh and before I forget it: Rido ... dying ... and thinking? (and maybe a picture of him lying in pain and full of blood and looking awesome ... it's like a dream come true! ♥️)
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:00 am

yes!!! i found out about this the other day...do you think anyone would scan this?Razz  i really hope so, that's the only way i'll be able to read it for now Crying or Very sad

Rima echo, that's an awesome site you have there! cheers cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 pm

HHm...I don't really think so. I can't remember that anyone tried to scan the other novels but maybe I wasn't capable to look carefully enough!
    But if someone scans it, I would be very glad if someone sends us the link ♥
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:04 pm

well, they might! you just gave me a thought, somebody did do "Ice Blue Sin" and etc. it's not a manga (with pics, and i don't know if they actually are) but somebody translated and did a pdf on both novels.

http://www.myvampireheart.com/search?q=ice+blue+sin

so i hope they will, i'm just not sure where i will be able to find out. everyone seems to just have dropped out from VK, i'm hoping someone will care enough to do a final translation...
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Fleeting Dreams has apparently been released this month. Does anyone know if there is an English translation available online or for purchase yet? bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content