Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_left59%Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_left27%Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_left15%Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?

HomieV
    HomieV
    Human

Warning ZoneDoes anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Dropsoa

Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Empty Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?

Post by HomieV Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:52 am

I personally feel that she wasted time changing into her school uniform. She could have used that time to stop Kaname. Maybe stopped him before he went to the furnace. . .

. . Any thoughts?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Empty Re: Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?

Post by juliet Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:51 pm

My thought is a bit of a deterministic view; I think that since Hino had decided the end, nothing that Yuki would do or would not do, would give another course to the plot. Perhaps she wanted to fill a scene or two with Yuuki changing clothes. Can't be sure what Hino had in mind, but nevertheless this would not change the end in my opinion.

Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93? Empty Re: Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?

Post by Kara Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:33 am

Yes, I think the change of outfit was a complete waste of time. But then, Hino evidently had not planned any kind of successful intervention on Yuuki's part. Honestly... one of the biggest disappointments at the end of this manga (for me personally) was that our heroine never fully came into her own. There were so many opportunities for Yuuki to really step up, but we never got to see her realize that potential  Evil or Very Mad

We saw her take initiative, defy Kaname, and make an independent decision to assume the role of a Pureblood grim reaper. It was an interesting move, but it never actually eventuated.  scratch

Yuuki never had the charisma of a natural leader. However, we did see Yuuki inspire loyalty among her cohort through her empathy and her willingness to view everyone around her as equal. Moreover, the girl seriously needed to stop apologizing for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! No, she wasn't on par with Kaname's leadership and didn't enforce his more disciplinarian methods. However, Yuuki still stepped up to the challenge. She was doing fine in her first weeks of an entirely new leadership role, so she had no reason to keep hanging her head! Zero was always a little bit sulky; I don't see it as a reflection of Yuuki's 'inadequacy' in running the NC. Rather, Zero just disliked the idea of the NC altogether and was probably frustrated by his repressed feelings for her and simultaneous hatred for Kaname. In any case, Yuuki was far too docile for a heroine. Her altogether submissive tendencies made me so mad sometimes. I had hoped that by the end of the manga, Yuuki's confidence would have grown and she would have realized that (although she loved them) she didn't need Kaname or Zero to hold her hand every step of the way. No more constant tears; I wanted to see a return of that fighting spirit she displayed in the early chapters of arc one. Where was the 'girl power'?

explosive explosive explosive
    HomieV
    HomieV
    Human

Post by HomieV Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am

Kara wrote: Honestly... one of the biggest disappointments at the end of this manga (for me personally) was that our heroine never fully came into her own. There were so many opportunities for Yuuki to really step up, but we never got to see her realize that potential  Evil or Very Mad

I agree. I enjoyed this manga but I was upset that Yuki never got in on the action, so to speak. She was always being saved or overshadowed by other characters/events. The only real 'action moment' was when she assisted in killing Rido.

When she made the decision to stop Kaname, I was excited because I thought she would be stepping up her game. But that never really happened. I thought there'd be a chance that she would stop Kaname. . . but we saw how that turned out. Contrary to others' opinions, changing was useless. I know it was probably meant to be symbolical but to me it demonstrated that Yuki seemed to care a little more about . . . finding herself. Up until the end, she was still trying to prove that she was still old Yuki.

Honestly though. . . I feel Yuki wasn't really all that independent. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she only come up with the grim reaper plan because she felt bad for Kaname? It wasn't like she stopping the violence was her main goal. She just wanted to lighten Kaname's work load.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:25 am