Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Newbie in the forum...
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm by nina

» Extra Vampire Knight Chapter confirms the girl is Kaname's child
Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am by Saphira_Kuran

» LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm by aya-chan

» SUMMARY OF THE EXTRA!!!
Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 am by stilldollgaze

» Volume 19 (Final volume) and additional release
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 am by norngpinky

» Zero and Kaname paring
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm by Falc0n

» Ranger's Apprentice Forum
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 pm by juliet

» How far do you know VK?
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm by purebloodking_forever

» The ancestor theories
Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 pm by purebloodking_forever

» Short introduction
Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» zero...........OH!.....
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» are you guys satisfied with the plot?
Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 am by Katt

» VK 93 Full Raws and Translation
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am by kanachanimmortal

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am by kanachanimmortal

» New member here.
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am by lililovelilica

» NEW!!!here...
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am by lililovelilica

» zero and kaname...
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 pm by juliet

» Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?
Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm by laurel kingstone

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
43% 43% [ 13 ]
37% 37% [ 11 ]
20% 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Friends

Terry Candy

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 pm

what do you think?

Based on chapter 73-74 revelations, is it friendship or romance?

For me its always been friendship between them and this chapter just clarified it.
    There was nothing strong enough to indicate romance between them as it was not mutual and Zero's the only one who loves Yuki.

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Re: Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)

Post by Bloodredhead on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:04 pm

sweetsolace wrote:what do you think?

For me its always been friendship between them and this chapter just clarified it.
    There was nothing strong enough to indicate romance between them as it was not mutual and Zero's the only one who loves Yuki.

i have to agree sweet, i think its just frienship and also a very sibling type realtionship. they do care about each other alot but i dont believe its love as in a lovers sense, its a friend/sibling love.

i didnt think aswell that this chapter showed romance between them, more friendship, particularly on yuuki's side.

loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by loveiszero on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

There is only one scene in these whole 2 chapters that stood out for me: when Y saw Z carried M and subconsciously ducked behind the windows. It would be a shame on Hino for drawing something that doesn't mean anything.

And how can you say Zero is the only that has feelings and none from Yuuki? If her feeling for him was indeed just platonically brotherly love, why would Kaname even bother mentioned the whole splitting heart thing that started this darn LT again. And this point was mentioned again and again and again, and lately reminded thru Yuuki in 73. The reason why this is a LT is becasue of Yuuki inability to love one man whole heartedly. Zero has already made his resolve long long ago.

But back to the main question of this thread. Right now, their relationship could be best describe as a disguised friendship by 2 people with full of hidden feelings.

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Agree. I always saw their relationship just friendship. I know zero love/loved her but yuuki always saw him like a brother - zero is like a brother to me.

Analogy for biting scene:

Milka chocolate (100gr) (expensive)= kaname
    another chocolate (30 gr) (cheap) = zero

Now imagine this:
    You went outside to do jogging. After one hour you realise you have a low blood sugar. You want to eat something sweat, like your fav chocolate (milka 100gr).
    But unfortunatelly you realise you didn't take enough money with you to buy it, but you have money to buy another one, smaller and cheaper.
    You will buy the cheaper one even if it isn't the one you want. for a short while your blood sugar will rise and you will feel ok, until next time, but maybe then you can buy your desire chocolate, you can't have enough of it.

Conclusion:
    - not having kaname around, yuuki was satisfied with the other alternative for her hunger. yuuki took just a bit from zero's blood, enough to feel ok and do her job as kuran.

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:44 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Agree. I always saw their relationship just friendship. I know zero love/loved her but yuuki always saw him like a brother - zero is like a brother to me.

Now imagine this:
    You went outside to do jogging. After one hour you realise you have a low blood sugar. You want to eat something sweat, like your fav chocolate (milka 100gr).
    But unfortunatelly you realise you didn't take enough money with you to buy it, but you have money to buy another one, smaller and cheaper.
    You will buy the cheaper one even if it isn't the one you want. for a short while your blood sugar will rise and you will feel ok, until next time, but maybe then you can buy your desire chocolate, you can't have enough of it.

Conclusion:
    - not having kaname around, yuuki was satisfied with the other alternative for her hunger. yuuki took just a bit from zero's blood, enough to feel ok and do her job as kuran.

i like the analogy! especially how its chocolate you used!!!! yummy! Smile

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Now imagine this:

Conclusion:

rofl rofl rofl Aya-chan I bow! sFun_hailbig

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Now imagine this:

Conclusion:

beautiful. I love chocolates rofl and naturally would want my favorite.

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor: Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Now imagine this:

Conclusion:

Cool analogy ! sFun_hailbig

As so many months passed without Yuuki drinking any blood . And no tolerating blood tablets . She has to be desperate for drinking the real thing . The blood of a loved one is better for this . Yuuki even considered drinking from Yori ( a loved one , but no romantically ) . So if you loved chocolate . Craves for one so much . Don't ate any for 3 - 4 months . Even if your favorite is Godiva , a Hersheys bar would be good for killing the craving .

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Um... sorry but a yume making a thread on a site where mostly yumes are asking if there is love or friendship in zeki seems kinda... well, I don't know. It's pretty clear what most answers will be XD Well, I'll save myself alot of trouble by staying out of this. Maybe you're right and there's only friendship in zeki, huh? We'll see Smile

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Um... sorry but a yume making a thread on a site where mostly yumes are asking if there is love or friendship in zeki seems kinda... well, I don't know. It's pretty clear what most answers will be XD Well, I'll save myself alot of trouble by staying out of this. Maybe you're right and there's only friendship in zeki, huh? We'll see Smile

>_> it would make no difference even if I opened the thread in a ZEKI populated site. But if you're bothered by the number of YUME opinions against yours you can always invite ZEKI to participate. Smile The thread is still up for discussion from both sides.

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:29 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:Um... sorry but a yume making a thread on a site where mostly yumes are asking if there is love or friendship in zeki seems kinda... well, I don't know. It's pretty clear what most answers will be XD Well, I'll save myself alot of trouble by staying out of this. Maybe you're right and there's only friendship in zeki, huh? We'll see Smile

>_> it would make no difference even if I opened a thread in MF where its populated by zekis. The thread is still up for discussion from both sides.

Lol, guess you're right XD I always felt MF was pretty evened out though, not counting the polls, but w/e. I prefer discussing there as moderators are stricter and no fandom can say anything rude about the other without being banned (well, most of the time) so everyone (me included) are nicer towards one another. Saying why I believe in zeki here... from what I can predict of replies I'd rather not. It'll become a shipping war one way or the other. After 4 years I'm pretty experienced at that now, lol. People may have fun with this thread either way though, I just personally feel no urge to dive into it again.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

>_> it would make no difference even if I opened a thread in MF where its populated by zekis. The thread is still up for discussion from both sides.

Lol, guess you're right XD I always felt MF was pretty evened out though, not counting the polls, but w/e. I'd rather discuss there as moderators are stricter and no fandom can say anything rude about the other without being banned (well, most of the time). Saying why I believe in zeki here... from what I can predict of replies I'd rather not. It'll become a shipping war one way or the other. I'm pretty experienced at that now, lol. I hope people will have fun with this thread either way though, but count me out.Razz

no one actually stops one from choosing which forum to discuss. Razz personally you're the one who's replying here, not the forum xD
    Though I can guess why you're more comfortable discussing there with ZEKI to back you up when you get too tired to reply, while here I can imagine we just tire you more often that not. Razz sorry you don't feel too welcomed here Razz

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : delet)

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:39 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Lol, guess you're right XD I always felt MF was pretty evened out though, not counting the polls, but w/e. I'd rather discuss there as moderators are stricter and no fandom can say anything rude about the other without being banned (well, most of the time). Saying why I believe in zeki here... from what I can predict of replies I'd rather not. It'll become a shipping war one way or the other. I'm pretty experienced at that now, lol. I hope people will have fun with this thread either way though, but count me out.Razz

no one actually stops one from choosing which forum to discuss. Razz
    Though I can guess why you're more comfortable discussing there along with your ZEKI buddies to back you up anytime you get too tired to reply while here I can imagine we just tire you more often that not. Razz I guess you feel you can't freely discuss here for some reason I will never understand sorry you don't feel too welcomed , I suppose its because there are few ZEKI fans to join you in debates. Probably you're the type who's secure with numbers.

LOL and there you go. Behaving nice didn't take long. My point was I wouldn't get into more LT discussion because, yeah I'm tired like you said XD And just like I will probably have alot of yumes against me here you will have alot of them backing you up... isn't that a bit contradictory on your point?And... what would be the reason you post more here than of MF I wonder? tsk tsk.

I'd be very glad if we could end an argument before it turns nasty between us again. It's getting SO old. I'd think you feel the same.

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Howl4fun wrote:And... what would be the reason you post more here than of MF I wonder?

well MF isnt exactly the friendliest of places to discuss.

anyway back on topic, zero and yuuki were very buisness like in the bite scene. not really much emotion in it i could see. they seem to have afterwards been more friendly with each other but nothing indicated romance in my opinion.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Lol, guess you're right XD I always felt MF was pretty evened out though, not counting the polls, but w/e. I prefer discussing there as moderators are stricter and no fandom can say anything rude about the other without being banned (well, most of the time) so everyone (me included) are nicer towards one another. Saying why I believe in zeki here... from what I can predict of replies I'd rather not. It'll become a shipping war one way or the other. After 4 years I'm pretty experienced at that now, lol. People may have fun with this thread either way though, I just personally feel no urge to dive into it again.

Then what are you doing here? scratch
    What you are doing right now is nasty and pretty lame … and if you don’t like it here, no one will keep you with force … but we will not allow you badmouthing this place ...

Ps. I don’t want to characterize other forum, but we are all well aware, of your favourable place so please don’t underestimate are intelligence …

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

Current date/time is Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 pm