Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left59%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left27%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left15%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Conrad Weller
Anneliezz
RedSonja
Divine Rose
aya-chan
caela
SilverMew22
audraliann
ntalia
Hauru
Akaruisama
juliet
kanamenyuuki4ever
The Chrysalis Whispers
18 posters

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Poll

Kaname and Zero's rtrue relationship?!~

[ 2 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left4%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left13%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left2%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left19%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left6%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left4%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 21 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left40%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left2%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_left10%What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 52
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhat is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Dropsoa

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Empty What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am

Hm, so with which characters do you agree?
    What is the real relationship between those two and what sort of relationship do you want between Kaname and Zero?
    No pervy thought... actually pervy thoughts are always welcome by me.
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Excuse my perversion and i'll excuse yours~
    rofl
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Empty Re: What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 pm

I wish that kaname and zero are friends....
    So i voted for Yuuki's thought~~
    Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? Empty Re: What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero?

Post by juliet Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 pm

kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:I wish that kaname and zero are friends....
    Very Happy

Yes me too...It;s important for them to get it along since they are leader vampire/future hunter's president...so there's need to be a resolution
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 am

juliet wrote:
    Very Happy

Yes me too...It;s important for them to get it along since they are leader vampire/future hunter's president...so there's need to be a resolution

Right! Maybe they will forget about hatress and anger and learn to act together for sake vampires and hunters and protect them from blood war.
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 am

juliet wrote:
    Very Happy

Wow, all of you people here want them to be friends?
    Am i the only one here who want to see them glaring at each other and fighting?
    I'm left alone...
    :flush: :flush: :flush:
    :claps.:
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Very Happy

I'm left alone...

Not really.....
    But I really wish that they are friends.....
    But it would be nice if they fight.....
    It is going to be nicer that they are friends....
    So that they don't fight.....
    One of them might get hurt if they fight~~
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:51 pm

kanamenyuuki4ever wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Very Happy

I'm left alone...

Not really.....
    But I really wish that they are friends.....
    But it would be nice if they fight.....
    It is going to be nicer that they are friends....
    So that they don't fight.....
    One of them might get hurt if they fight~~

Actually, it would be nice if they were friends, but it would be completely boring.
    If they fight then the story gets really exciting and i just can't see them as friends at all. Zero will never befriend Kaname, as far as i know about Zero.
    lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Actually, it would be nice if they were friends, but it would be completely boring.
    If they fight then the story gets really exciting and i just can't see them as friends at all. Zero will never befriend Kaname, as far as i know about Zero.
    lol!

They could be still be just allies..if not trully just serve the same purpose and put their hatress away since they would face a common threat; like Sara at the current arc. To tell you the thruth I see it going that way...or at least that's the way it should go if they both don't end up starving after Yuuki's blood and start a war among them while Sara takes the world and the Kingdom. But eventually they will have to put their differences aside or do a threesome and just shut up (if they do not end up quarelling on bed about who got the last drop of Yuuki)...and we avec pop corns enjoy VK perviness (okay I got away LOL..)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 pm

lol! [/quote]

It's right. It would be nice if they were friends but I worry it is completely unrealistic pale now. Perhaps they will be fighting and we will have seen a lot of interesting scene between them. Althought I hope they can be comrade if they have the same goal. If Yuuki be in danger they will rescue her together :lol:
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am

Akaruisama wrote:

lol!

It's right. It would be nice if they were friends but I worry it is completely unrealistic pale now. Perhaps they will be fighting and we will have seen a lot of interesting scene between them. Althought I hope they can be comrade if they have the same goal. If Yuuki be in danger they will rescue her together :lol: [/quote]

Well, it would be good if they fought for something together, but i just don't think that Zero will ever think good of Kaname, he might help Kaname but he won't like him... if Zero ever respects or befriends Kaname then either Kaname is a good...

hypnotise hypnotise hypnotise

Or Zero will be... sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat sFun_crazybat
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 pm

juliet wrote:

lol!

They could be still be just allies..if not trully just serve the same purpose and put their hatress away since they would face a common threat; like Sara at the current arc. To tell you the thruth I see it going that way...or at least that's the way it should go if they both don't end up starving after Yuuki's blood and start a war among them while Sara takes the world and the Kingdom. But eventually they will have to put their differences aside or do a threesome and just shut up (if they do not end up quarelling on bed about who got the last drop of Yuuki)...and we avec pop corns enjoy VK perviness (okay I got away LOL..)

What juliet said is totally great~~
    AGREE~~~!!!
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:33 am

me too
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:26 am

i think that takuma's thought is the most suitable choice for me ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 am

ntalia wrote:i think that takuma's thought is the most suitable choice for me ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That would be so hilarious.
    If Kaname and Zero are secretly friends, then poor Yuki...
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm

If there were friends, Zero could say to Kaname then: "You loves her? Take her so!" And Kaname anwering: "I can't do such thing to you". Maybe Aidou or Ichijou want her, I have to ask them." They hug and go killing some troublesome Level-E vampires.
    rofl rofl rofl
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ntalia Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 pm

ntalia wrote:i think that takuma's thought is the most suitable choice for me ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That would be so hilarious.
    If Kaname and Zero are secretly friends, then poor Yuki...
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

who knows...maybe they are...and they don't know it..!!!
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ntalia Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Akaruisama wrote:If there were friends, Zero could say to Kaname then: "You loves her? Take her so!" And Kaname anwering: "I can't do such thing to you". Maybe Aidou or Ichijou want her, I have to ask them." They hug and go killing some troublesome Level-E vampires.
    rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 am

I think that Kname and Zero should be friends What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? 3751784264
    SilverMew22
    SilverMew22
    Human

Humor : Is it wrong to say... that my heart, belongs to an anime character.

Post by SilverMew22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Okay, under very different circumstances, they could had been... good aquatints or friends.
    What is the real relationship between Kaname and Zero? 594618053
    If Rido didn't exist(Kaname would had been a completely different person) Shocked
    Yuuki would had stayed a Pure Blood and she might had never met Zero Crying or Very sad
    Shizuka might had not killed Zero's parents/turned him into a vampire, sprouting his hatred of Pure Blood Vampires(even though he is a vampire hunter).

sLo_BigBearHug
    If they both would had met each other before the Shizuka/ second attack from Rido, they could had been very good friends.
    As a child, Kaname was still very honest and CUTE.
    When Zero was young and still with Ichiru, he was still open, kind and still had faith in the vampires.

But as of right now, there is a mutual understanding between Zero and Kaname, they will never hug/like each other but at least they understand each other.

They don't like each other, they are complete opposites of each other. sFun_tease2

Last edited by SilverMew22 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

They are NOT friends.

I think of it more as a hate/respect dynamic. Both of them have gone through, "get your filthy hands off of Yuuki" moments with other people, but they have never said that to each other, so they are RIVALS who think that the other one is worth respect. Zero always addressed Kaname with Sempai and Kaname has complimented Zero as well (reread their two bite scenes)

Silver mew: I can see them as opposites, but they are both practical personalities. I see Yuuki as their opposite: she's the idealist

Right now i'm starving for some chapter 75 ::stomach growl::
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 pm

kaname to zero: you're my lover undercover bouncing

zero to kaname: you're my lover undercover bouncing

Spoiler:
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:33 am

I can't decide between Kaname's and Hanabusa's Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 am

aya-chan wrote:kaname to zero: you're my lover undercover bouncing

zero to kaname: you're my lover undercover bouncing

Spoiler:

Hahaha rofl rofl rofl , I did not know that this song was famous (okay a Eurovision hit but still you know..)...

Let me see that everything is done for Kaname to get Zero and Yuuki is just a plot device in order to reach him, change his attitude about vampires and bring him at his arms...

Yaoi's fans dreams become a reality cheers cheers cheers , we are left affraid affraid affraid confused confused (amazing end, no one suspects it) and Number one becomes official VK soundtrack.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 am

This is an almost father-son moment between Kaname and Zero...Almost

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-45/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Kaname to Zero: I think you are more vampire like than any other vampire.

Whenever they get beyond their hatred for each other, we get Kaname getting too honest...

Kaname: I'm not really her brother...

haha, another theory of mine: Kaname sees Zero as younger version of himself or maybe Zero reminds Kaname of an old friend. Its not like there are many people out there who Kaname could be real friends with (any non-crazy pureblood guys out there? Isaya seems kind of old and not fun).

I get the feeling Kaname needs a good guy friend.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:50 pm

even though it's sooooooooooooo nice to see them fighting,i wish in the end to be friends....or at least trust and respect...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 pm