Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_left59%Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_left27%Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_left15%Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneExtras from vol.13 posted on LJ Dropsoa

Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Empty Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ

Post by juliet Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 am

Just a quick notice that you would like to see, the extras of vampire knight vol.13 have been scanned HERE. Thank you for sharing and posting....

Ha, ha, the last two pages are adorable... sSig_busted Ha, ha...LOL
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ Empty Re: Extras from vol.13 posted on LJ

Post by libra Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 pm

The first scans makes me feel like Hino is trying to return Zero back to the game :roll:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

What does second tell you? LOL?
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm

That she'll be probably staying with Kaname, but that doesn't mean that we'll get rid of the Big Hunter Boy that easily. I see him back in the picture.
    Not that I won't like such an idea... I enjoyed the interaction between the three of them and I've missed Kaname-Zero too.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm

libra wrote:That she'll be probably staying with Kaname, but that doesn't mean that we'll get rid of the Big Hunter Boy that easily. I see him back in the picture.
    Not that I won't like such an idea... I enjoyed the interaction between the three of them and I've missed Kaname-Zero too.

LOL it told you such a thing? rofl rofl What I understood from there is that Kaname's despair lays at the fact that Yuuki is ready to put him a collar and so therefore goes his status as the vampire leader.

Imagine the passengers: Hello vampire leader, nice walk?
    rofl

The extension of chapter 59 made Zeki's happy? no? still Zero refrains from calling Yuuki's name? the blood talks to his insticts, naturally he is a vampire, he would be drawn, after all pure blood is very intensed and he still got feelings for her I believe. (He does not even confess that to himself?)
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 am

I think Yuki's collar and his status is the least of his worries.
    His despair may be because he is too vulnerable to her wills and she always seems too unsure, uncertain (and a bit unstable lol! ).

I never believed that Zero stoped having feelings for her. On the contrary, I always thought that his rough behavior when he met het at the cemetary, was just to protect himself (and as I always thought when he told her that she just saved her life it was because he was angry that she pulled back)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 am

We all know well what brings despair Kaname's way, I was talking about the bonus pages solely...lol where he is not that happy with the collsr situation

Zero tries to distance himself a year now from Yuuki; to tell you the truth, I am starting to feel sorry about him; he is also a captive of his heart, he wants to move another way but there is to be a bond he has not break yet, "legs started to move that way", it's like he tries to move another direction but has no choice about it. It would be easier if he just confessed it, I think until now all of his effort to deny it comes to nothing. But he surely tries to...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content