Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_left59%When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_left27%When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_left15%When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires?

Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D
    Warning ZoneWhen did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Dropsoa

When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Empty When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires?

Post by Sakura Yuko Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 am

I don't quite get the plot at the back.
    Did Kaname become the ancestor after he went back to the house or was he the ancestor right from the start? help help
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Empty Re: When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires?

Post by neosolaris12 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 am

He was the ancestor right from the start. Although his memories didn't come to him until he grew up. If you read the chapter when we find out what happens to Juuri and Haruka's actual baby (SPOILER ALERT!!!), Rido killed him to give it to Kaname's ancestral self as an offering, but Kaname (who just got out from 10,000 years of sleeping) could not kill the poor thing, and to make up for the act, he transformed himself into a baby and took the place of Juuri and Haruka's dead son. At that point, in order to conserve his lust for blood, changing into a baby was the only choice and that also locked his memories away. Once he grew up, his full memories returned to him (although we're not sure at what point that happened but it was sometime when Juuri and Haruka died or before Cross Academy started). He doesn't tell who he really is to Yuuki until that chapter when she finds about his past.

Hope that helped! Very Happy
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires? Empty Re: When did Kaname become the ancestor of the Vampires?

Post by Sakura Yuko Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:14 am

neosolaris12 wrote:He was the ancestor right from the start. Although his memories didn't come to him until he grew up. If you read the chapter when we find out what happens to Juuri and Haruka's actual baby (SPOILER ALERT!!!), Rido killed him to give it to Kaname's ancestral self as an offering, but Kaname (who just got out from 10,000 years of sleeping) could not kill the poor thing, and to make up for the act, he transformed himself into a baby and took the place of Juuri and Haruka's dead son. At that point, in order to conserve his lust for blood, changing into a baby was the only choice and that also locked his memories away. Once he grew up, his full memories returned to him (although we're not sure at what point that happened but it was sometime when Juuri and Haruka died or before Cross Academy started). He doesn't tell who he really is to Yuuki until that chapter when she finds about his past.

Hope that helped! Very Happy

That really helped! Thanks for the effort.
    Right now I'm only wondering when he remembered...
    Hope Hino-sempai reveals it soon, yet on the other hand I wish the story not end so soon! :Hehe: :Hehe:
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes, but I think he don't change into a baby, he has possessed a body of little Kaname, because his own wat too weak to live in this form.
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Yes, but I think he don't change into a baby, he has possessed a body of little Kaname, because his own wat too weak to live in this form.

Actually, he changed himself into a baby because little Kaname's body was already damaged by Rido's evil claws(?) and Kaname had the ability to shrink himself into an infant to avoid the great hunger he was feeling as an adult. As a baby, he wouldn't crave enough and therefore wouldn't have to kill the residents in the house (Juuri and Haruka).
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Post by Sakura Yuko Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 am

Does Haruka and Juuri know the fact that the baby they've been raising as their son isn't their son but their ancestor?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Sakura Yuko wrote:Does Haruka and Juuri know the fact that the baby they've been raising as their son isn't their son but their ancestor?

Yes they did , Haruka found the bloody blanket and that's why they asked from the senate to keep Rido restrained away from them! Haruka said that when Rido returned to kill them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:02 pm