Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Chapter 69 previews Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 69 previews I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 69 previews Bar_left59%Chapter 69 previews Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 69 previews Bar_left27%Chapter 69 previews Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 69 previews Bar_left15%Chapter 69 previews Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
BloodSunset
mariangie
Akaruisama
love ice
Sakura Yuko
neosolaris12
juliet
11 posters

Chapter 69 previews

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneChapter 69 previews Dropsoa

Chapter 69 previews Empty Re: Chapter 69 previews

Post by juliet Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

and this is one of the previews for chapter 69...

Chapter 69 previews 5386588073_33ef4cd669_b

I see it's posted in MF...

I recall Rido calling Yuuki, Kaname's precious bird, or am I mistaken? I think he did when he was monking him. So do you think anything symbolic happens in this picture? or is Hino playing with us? LOL...
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Chapter 69 previews Empty Chapter 69 previews

Post by neosolaris12 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

I recall Rido calling Yuuki, Kaname's precious bird, or am I mistaken? I think he did when he was monking him. So do you think anything symbolic happens in this picture? or is Hino playing with us? LOL...

If that's the case, this picture makes hint to something more intriguing. Notice the nest has eggs...eggs lead to babies. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Hehe... :lol: :lol:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 am

neosolaris12 wrote:

If that's the case, this picture makes hint to something more intriguing. Notice the nest has eggs...eggs lead to babies. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Hehe... :lol: :lol:

Yes!!! sLo_BigBearHug I would be so happy if that would be the case at the end of VK...

Let me fangirl a bit here please...

If Yuuki is pregnant now (the VK has a day to day not to mention moment after moment narration) so in overall 30 more chapters affraid affraid haha, we could have a very happy ending...haha...

Now back to symbolism...there are hints spread around Vampire Knight about the bird. What references? feathers that is...and also a bird in a cage...

Here are some that come to me quite easily...;

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-60-page-3.html

Rido here refers to Yuuki as kaname's "beloved little bird"...

Chapter 65 cover

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-65-page-1.html

Sara and Takuma hold a cage, the bird does not appear if it is or not is inside the cage but the feathers are there...blue feathers..a bluebird.

I hold the belief that this can be a reference to Yuuki since Sara needs to get Yuuki and Yuuki's powers (anti-vampire power) in order to be the queen so that makes sense doesn't it?

That's an optimistic Hino message in the overall dull and heavy atmosphere of the current VK chapters...

Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D

Post by Sakura Yuko Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

NOooooooo ~ Yuuki's a butterfly ~~~~ why call her a bird ??? Hahahaha Just kidding
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by neosolaris12 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Juliet: Yes, your theories do sound reasonable, especially with the cage. Sara wants Yuuki, but she hasn't got to her yet. I agree! Very Happy

Then there's the thing with Rido, who said that Kaname wants to watch Yuuki "spread her wings and fly" or pluck out her feathers. When he said "fly", did he refer to Yuuki becoming the next independent heir (and flying to the top) or spreading wings to "leave" the nest? (or leaving Kaname? Hope not, Hope not...even if I am a Zeki fan haha). I first thought the latter was the case since Kaname was conflicting with either letting her leave him on her own or forcing her to stay with him. After chapter 67, we found the case was opposite (HE left instead of her. Wow). But after rethinking Rido's scene, I think the word "fly" was more about Yuuki being independent and fighting like a queen rather than sitting still out of danger like a...king? (according to chess). After this picture, I feel that maybe Kaname will come back to Yuuki (or at least they will be together). I mean, eggs could hint babies but it also means that it "tightens" or "grounds" the relationship. Unlike before when Yuuki was symbolized to leave the nest, here it kind of shows that she will stay after all (or has to stay to take care of the eggs haha!). I dunno, that's what I think Very Happy Alas, no Zero and Yuuki after all....sighhhh Crying or Very sad Oh well.

And to Sakura: yes, it's true that she grew butterfly wings instead of bird wings, and I was a bit curious as to why. I guess because butterfly wings are more "prettier"? :lol: Either way, both symbolizes "spreading wings and flying". Chpter 68 could symbolize that Yuuki wants to be like a "queen" and join the battle! (she was saying "let me go!" to Kaein and when he refused, that's when she grew the wings, symbolizing her need to be free and participate in the dilemma). But then Kaein overpowers her, and her wings disappear. So I guess she goes back to being subservient again? (Darn it Kaein!). Also, I think its funny that she grew butterfly wings. Didn't the 2nd ending in the anime version have Yuuki create the same wings with her blood on the snow? It hinted to this chapter moment after all Very Happy
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 am

I was thinking when i saw this picture of Kaname and the bird which i identical as Yuuki. Yuuki is pregnan with twins?
    And she is free? does it say that Yuuki is free and will be with Kaname, since she is sitting on his hand ore finger, and is awaiting his babies? FOr me I see happy Yume ending in that picture LOL sorry my brain runs off with my mind LOL (going all fan girly KYAA KYAA everwhere jumping kyaa kyaya too happy by the though of Yuuki going to have Kaname's babies xD)

for the Sara and Takuma picture: Well It looks like for me that Takuma (my beloved darling boy) will be the one who brings Yuuki to Sara T_T man I soo hope i am wrong here

Oh and Kaname looks like he is protecting his unborn babies, while Yuuki is looking at him XDDDDD KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait, I hope there will be a Mini Kaname and Mini Yuuki soon XD

Man Juliet I'm off to read you fanfic again, XD can't really wait to see just a little picture of mini kaname and Mini Yuuki.

Oh remaind me of, the picture where Zero was a daycare, maybe it's a hint and in true, the babies, was ´Kaname and Yuuki's kids and the last one aidou's kid with some women which i believe will be Yori xD and that Zero got over his hated to vampire Very Happy
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by neosolaris12 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 am

Lol I was thinking along the same things. Two eggs=twins? Like Zero and Ichiru or something? Will one vampire child overpower the other? Hope not. Still, it's kind of difficult for me to think of Yuuki as a "mother". She seems too young still. I miss her spunky self. That makes me think of Zero now. Poor poor Zero.

GOD I really hope he finds someone for him too! cryyyyyyy
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 am

neosolaris12 wrote:Lol I was thinking along the same things. Two eggs=twins? Like Zero and Ichiru or something? Will one vampire child overpower the other? Hope not. Still, it's kind of difficult for me to think of Yuuki as a "mother". She seems too young still. I miss her spunky self. That makes me think of Zero now. Poor poor Zero.

GOD I really hope he finds someone for him too! cryyyyyyy

I didnt think about Zero Ichiru, but more like, Hakura and Juuri reborn hehe, will be soo great if that happens, then i've got my favored couple back xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 pm

@ Sakura the ending of the anime series 2 where Yuuki is pictured as a butterfly in the sand(?) and her blood is spread around to form her wings...

I wonder if that's another hint there as Hino seems to have set up that part already, by the way Yuuki butterfly was scary (actually I hate all butterflies, they freak me!!) hm, anyway the sand refers to Kaname's ancestor past, a butterfly that lays at the sand...peculiar...anyway hino might again play with our imagination..

@Neosolaris and Ice, I agree that it can be the meaning of a hopefull message for the end of the story (luckely a familly for Kaname, Yuuki and the offsprings). And Ice you are right about the image where Zero sits babysitting mini-Kaname, mini-Yuuki and Aido (LOL) so amusing but still how did Hino inspired that picture? perhaps in her head a scenario as this already exists? sFun_mischieviousbig well she though about it and liked it enough to draw it.

LOL bluebird meaning in wikipedia just in reference is:

The mythology of the bluebird of happiness has deep roots that go back thousands of years. Indigenous cultures across the globe hold similar myths and beliefs about the bluebird. It is a widely accepted symbol of cheerfulness, happiness, prosperity, hearth and home, good health, new births, the renewal of springtime, etc. Virtually any positive sentiments may be attached to the bluebird.

So Hino wants us to be optimistic, doesn't she?
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 am

I agree. Everything will be alright, I belive. I was obviuos something must happen to make action faster and more interseting.
    I think Kaname is going to create a new society of vampires without purebloods turning people into vampires on nobles using purebloods for achieve their own goals or purebloods killing themselves for the sake of power.
    If the blubird means happiness, it means Kaname will fulfill his goal and Yuuki will be happy, it is not obvious that beside him. He wants to protect her and this "sweet future" as he had sais ealier.
    I don't think Hino shows us Yuuki's pregrancy. It would me too complicated in this situation. Eggs in the nest could be their childrein but in the future, when they would can live in peace. I hope so cheers
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am

During the making of V. K. Guilty , it appears Hino - sensei told the studio many of her future plot before implanting in her manga story . After rewatching the ending of V. K. Guilty , I notice Yuuki as a butterfly catch in a spider web . Could this image be an early clue of Sara ( the spider ) wanting to catch Yuuki to use as bait to get what she wants ? ❓

The scene with Kaname , the bluebird and the eggs suggests a Yume ending . Where Yuuki and Kaname end together happy with twins ( I think a boy and a girl ) . sFun_cheerleader2
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

mariangie wrote:During the making of V. K. Guilty , it appears Hino - sensei told the studio many of her future plot before implanting in her manga story . After rewatching the ending of V. K. Guilty , I notice Yuuki as a butterfly catch in a spider web . Could this image be an early clue of Sara ( the spider ) wanting to catch Yuuki to use as bait to get what she wants ? ❓

The scene with Kaname , the bluebird and the eggs suggests a Yume ending . Where Yuuki and Kaname end together happy with twins ( I think a boy and a girl ) . sFun_cheerleader2

Nice theory! I hope you are right. I also think the egggs in the nest can be a further future's symbol. Hino sometimes showed us in covers things which was in the plot after many chapters. For exaple the picture of Yuuki and Zero in white uniforms was shown in 7 chapter if I remember it properly. So let's wait and have a hope sFun_thbpbpthpt

A propos, very nice avatar my eyes...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:51 pm

mariangie wrote:During the making of V. K. Guilty , it appears Hino - sensei told the studio many of her future plot before implanting in her manga story . After rewatching the ending of V. K. Guilty , I notice Yuuki as a butterfly catch in a spider web . Could this image be an early clue of Sara ( the spider ) wanting to catch Yuuki to use as bait to get what she wants ? ❓

Οh I had not noticed the spider in the web and nobody gave a notice before but now after Yuuki's revelation as a butterfly all things get a new meaning.

I am also questioning that...could Hino have shared her plot and have developed it so far that anime's songs openings and ends, gave hints about the later development of that series.

If we answer yes, then yes the spider is a reference in Sara and she needs to capture Yuuki and Yuuki's anti-vampire powers. I wonder what Sara might have up her sleeve about Kaname (the thing is that she needs a plan to stop him from catching her)!

But the preview shares the positive feeling that despite the current menaces and disturbances Kaname will make it through- and meet his bluebird- that symolizes hapinees. A happy Kaname means prosperity in vampire society but also Yuuki since she is the path to his hapiness. And there we have two little eggs nested- symbolizing birth, a new era and beggining. OH that is so optimistic, I think Hino prepares us for a YUME end.
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

These are some very good theories (I really love the use of symbolism.) It's definitely better than my gloomy thoughts on the ending of the manga. I hope your guy's theories are more correct than mine (I believe the ending will be a tragedy...but I really hope not.)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:11 pm

BloodSunset wrote:These are some very good theories (I really love the use of symbolism.) It's definitely better than my gloomy thoughts on the ending of the manga. I hope your guy's theories are more correct than mine (I believe the ending will be a tragedy...but I really hope not.)

Hmm... I hope Kaname and Yuuki will be together at the end and they will raise two childrein such cute and beautifull like themselves, but I also can imagine sad ending when Kaname dies in the Yuuki's arms because of his goal which is createing a better world for his beloved person. It woold be very sad but beatifull ending.
    The one which I couldn't stand is Yuuki leaves Kaname for living beside Zero and Kaname suffers again a deep lonelity....
    I don't agree...
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I agree, I would no longer read the series if Yuuki ended up leaving to go with Zero. Throughout the latest chapters, their love has grown a lot, and I believe it is no longer just an infatuation. After looking over some previous chapters, and noticing that there is indeed something about a bluebird in lots of covers, that yes...Yuuki is the bluebird, who Kaname is trying to protect. I believe that she may indeed be pregnant...hopefully (if it's true) they will reveal it soon. Kaname did too much for her to deserve loneliness...<3
    kiwifruit
    Human

Location : There's a place that I go, But nobody knows. Where the rivers flow, And I call it home. And there's no more lies. In the darkness, there's light. And nobody cries. There's only butterflies.

Post by kiwifruit Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:22 am

The depiction of Yuuki as a blue bird with two eggs in a nest could symbolise that she will at some point build a family with Kaname. I also have a strong feeling that Kaname will be able to achieve his ultimate goal of creating a safe vampire society for his family, but will die in the process. After all, a tragic vibe has surrounded VK from the very beginning so I'm pretty much anticipating a tragic yet beautiful outcome.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 am

juliet wrote:

I am also questioning that...could Hino have shared her plot and have developed it so far that anime's songs openings and ends, gave hints about the later development of that series.

If we answer yes, then yes the spider is a reference in Sara and she needs to capture Yuuki and Yuuki's anti-vampire powers. I wonder what Sara might have up her sleeve about Kaname

I think Hino - sensei did indeed gave the anime studio for V. K., a lot of her ideas for the future development of V. K. ; before breaking with her cooperation with them . So one thing I'm expecting to see is if Hino - sensei had planned to make the scene where Yuuki at last bite Zero similar to the end of the anime . If this is similar , it means Yuuki would sucks Zero's blood and apologize for only loving him as friend . Not because she has romantic feelings for him . She then accept being really in love with Kaname . But this is only an idea .

At least I believe , Sara's plan will revealed soon . So the time to confirm if she wants to capture Yuuki as bait for catching Kaname would be near .
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:01 am

Vampire Knight does indeed have a tragic atmosphere surrounding it,but the tragedy in itself could be the characters. I'm honestly hoping that Kaname won't die, because it would seem the story really revolves around his plans. Does anyone remember the episode where it was said "The one who killed Shizuka is the enemy of all vampires" or something along that line. So would that not make Kaname the villain? But I think his cause isn't villainous, because he wishes to bring a fall to the current vampire society.Or could it be, that he wishes to exterminate the pureblood race as to not re-enact the past?
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 am

I wrote that in my opinion this nest with two eggs means their happy future with two childrein. Thinking of it there is one more suggestion in the cover which is going to realize now. It is that cover where Kaname looks like he gives Yuuki to Zero for protection. They are in the forest and Yuuki looks so cute and innocent in pink coat. I think it happens now as Kaname can't protect her and leaves her for her safety.
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:46 am

That would make sense. She is with the Hunter's Association now--so Zero would have to protect her...or not because of his vow to kill her. No idea.
    Nodachi
    Nodachi
    Human

Post by Nodachi Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

Hmm...I think Kaname feels the approaching end of purebloods and himself, so he wants to protect at least Yuuki and Zero, except that bluebird is a symbol of happiness. Maybe it is Zero and Yuuki "happiness"... Who know... Hino-sensei knows ;]
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't believe its yuuki and zero. She loves kaname, her feelings towards zero are merely protection and friendship. She had been looking after him since they were little. She is more a sisterly/motherly figure towards zero even if he has romantic feelings for her.
    Yuuki Cross :D
    Yuuki Cross :D
    Human

Post by Yuuki Cross :D Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 am

I hope Yuuki and Zero don't end up. Kaname is PERFECT for Yukki.
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 am

I agree whole heartedly Yuuki Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am