Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_left59%Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_left27%Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_left15%Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
Pinacolada
mariangie
sweetsolace
juliet
Howl4fun
Akaruisama
rumland
11 posters

Aido Starting A Fight

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneAido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Dropsoa

Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Empty Aido Starting A Fight

Post by rumland Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why is Aido trying to start a fight between kaname and zero here.?
    Spoiler:

It is almost like he is trying the encourage zero to take yuki away, I just dont get why kanames biggist suporter would say this, anyone else got any thoughts on the matter?

Last edited by rumland on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Aido Starting A Fight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 am

Vampire_Zero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:Hm...he thought that hating her vampire nature was enough to kill her, yet he could not. I agree with Akaruisama, if he could not do it at that time when he was on the heat of the moment, I doubt he ever will. Or Hino should give us a very good explanation about Zero's change if that ever happens at a future time.

yes i agree if he didnt do it then why would it make sense to do it later, lol, doesnt seem right... "i didnt shoot her before so now's the time!" sounds really ridiculous and OC jocolor as far as i know zero hates purebloods he made it his objective somewhat but i doubt he was serious about wanting to kill yuki at that moment (however those words coming from him must've frightened or convinced her he really hates her..) that said if he doesnt clarify anything about it its still exists, the hate still exists in yuki's mind at least
    can you tell me where did you get your diplay picture from??

what display picture?
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

yes i agree if he didnt do it then why would it make sense to do it later, lol, doesnt seem right... "i didnt shoot her before so now's the time!" sounds really ridiculous and OC jocolor as far as i know zero hates purebloods he made it his objective somewhat but i doubt he was serious about wanting to kill yuki at that moment (however those words coming from him must've frightened or convinced her he really hates her..) that said if he doesnt clarify anything about it its still exists, the hate still exists in yuki's mind at least
    can you tell me where did you get your diplay picture from??

what display picture?
    the one you are displaying above your user name and sll, the Kaname and Yuki pic you are using!!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneAido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:\the one you are displaying above your user name and sll, the Kaname and Yuki pic you are using!!!

lol! its not Kaname and Yuki, its Juri and Haruka, I took it from the special chapter "photo loving person"
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:\the one you are displaying above your user name and sll, the Kaname and Yuki pic you are using!!!

lol! its not Kaname and Yuki, its Juri and Haruka, I took it from the special chapter "photo loving person"
    you mean a special chapter in manga?
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vampire_Zero Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

and please help me out with this thing which chapter is it?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneAido Starting A Fight - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

and please help me out with this thing which chapter is it?

Aido Starting A Fight - Page 2 518995 its in volume 12, chapter 59 extra

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am