Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_left59%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_left27%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_left15%Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
anna
MGM
juliet
7 posters

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneChapter 61 Translated IS OUT Dropsoa

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Empty Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

Post by juliet Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Raws available in LJ community thanks to Isilen who reports that *Raws apperead in an annonomous comment* :

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/804764.html?view=5181340#t5181340

Isilen and anonymous thank you very much

And http://sagakure.livejournal.com/361031.html for the summary by Sakagure, Thank you!

And finally the translation OMG, Thank you so much Sakagure, VK fans enjoy:
    http://sagakure.livejournal.com/361772.html

Last edited by juliet on Fri May 28, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Empty Re: Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT

Post by MGM Thu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Uwaaaaaa.. thank you Juliet-san *big huggles*
    *runs to see the chapter at once*
    Isilen is so kind to scan it and share it with us...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh don't thank me at all, I hope that we have the summary soon enough because what I get from the raws is only that Kaname lets Yuuki at the end to bite him and she sees the awakening of the ancestor (and I am only hoping to be right), so he tells her that he is not her real brother, now for the rest we have to wait.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Thu May 20, 2010 6:08 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think Kaname has gone really really EVIL in this chapter!! he kills Tuma (well, who cares after all??hehe!) and.....he keeps feeding on Yuuki without her permission? her neck is covered in blood and I think she glances him with..pain?...and...hate??

and he sacrifices her to awaken his old wife? I didn't understand the last pages, I think that the one that awakens from the grave is an evil woman...but then..where's Yuuki??Heeelp someone!!!

Oh God!!! I so wish I could speak Japanese right now!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm

anna wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think Kaname has gone really really EVIL in this chapter!! he kills Tuma (well, who cares after all??hehe!) and.....he keeps feeding on Yuuki without her permission? her neck is covered in blood and I think she glances him with..pain?...and...hate??

and he sacrifices her to awaken his old wife? I didn't understand the last pages, I think that the one that awakens from the grave is an evil woman...but then..where's Yuuki??Heeelp someone!!!

No, no relax Anna, we do not have any translation or summary yet so don't jump in conclusions, Yuuki's punishement seems to be an extensive biting treatment from kaname, yes he is a bit hard on this...as you see in the images she remembers their old age when he was the affectionate brother so somehow the topic arises and he takes her in his chamber the secret one to reveal to her his true identity, then she bites his neck and she sees in flashback the awakening of the ancestor from Rido, that's Rido who the man with the long hair attacks (that's the ancestor). So far that much we can tell.
    Now this ancestor is Kaname in its mostly beast form I could say but he has been in slumber for centuries so..
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 pm

juliet wrote:
    anna wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, no relax Anna, we do not have any translation or summary yet so don't jump in conclusions, Yuuki's punishement seems to be an extensive biting treatment from kaname, yes he is a bit hard on this...as you see in the images she remembers their old age when he was the affectionate brother so somehow the topic arises and he takes her in his chamber the secret one to reveal to her his true identity, then she bites his neck and she sees in flashback the awakening of the ancestor from Rido, that's Rido who the man with the long hair attacks (that's the ancestor). So far that much we can tell.
    Now this ancestor is Kaname in its mostly beast form I could say but he has been in slumber for centuries so..

well...that option fits better!!!
    in some pictures Rido looks very much like Kaname and I can't tell who is who... :suspect: :suspect: so the long-haired person is ansestor-Kaname... scratch but in an older chapter where ansestor's face was reflecting in a broken mirror his hair was in the same length as Kaname's... scratch

so when we see Rido holding up a finger it's probably the scene where the ancestor wanted to kill Rido because he awoke him against his will but Rido tells him he can't kill him because now they have a ''bond''
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

anna wrote:

well...that option fits better!!!
    in some pictures Rido looks very much like Kaname and I can't tell who is who... :suspect: :suspect: so the long-haired person is ansestor-Kaname... :scratch: but in an older chapter where ansestor's face was reflecting in a broken mirror his hair was in the same length as Kaname's... scratch

so when we see Rido holding up a finger it's probably the scene where the ancestor wanted to kill Rido because he awoke him against his will but Rido tells him he can't kill him because now they have a ''bond''

LOL what do you expect he was sleeping for ages and ages, thus the long hair, it totally makes sense, we've seen the mirror reflecting the ancestor and he was not like at all the same with the beast we have here, but he is eaten by the ages (look a the clothers) and more than this starving to death for blood and possible furious as well for Rido's sudden awakening.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I really want to see how Yuuki is going to react in this!!!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I really want to see how Yuuki is going to react in this!!!

":sSig_what: onii-sama??? you're not my onii-sama??? :sFun_crazy3: to punish you for your lie I'm not gonna bite you for a whole decade!!!! :no way: "

and then Kaname will be "no Yuuki, not this, spank me, spank me please" drawling sLo_valentine2

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 20, 2010 9:22 pm

anna wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:I really want to see how Yuuki is going to react in this!!!

":sSig_what: onii-sama??? you're not my onii-sama??? :sFun_crazy3: to punish you for your lie I'm not gonna bite you for a whole decade!!!! :no way: "

and then Kaname will be "no Yuuki, not this, spank me, spank me please" drawling sLo_valentine2

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 am

LOL now who will spank who is another subject* LOL, for me they both compete equally (you know being related by the Kuran blood may make them both sadist-majohistic creatures).

We have not read yet the summary of this chapter and we are still fantasizing things about the next one Razz that's the VK spirit!!!
    Yume fans have been complaining about Kaname's softness on Yuuki - Zeki fans were making fun of it.

Now considering Kaname's revelation about his past we are still missing a part- how the awaken ancestor became a baby, but I do not think that Hino may reveal it to the next chapter-postponing the drama...

As for Yuuki I was saying that if she learned the truth she would probably run away but kaname knows the right time to reveal everything, because in the condition she is iI dont see her going further than his arms.

I am so curious to learn what their discsussion was about because it looked like they had an arguement at some point, she reacted to him, as for the biting part he literally drain her since she can not lift a finger, probably missing her too much and also as a way to punish her. I have reservations here if she enjoys it since this is a vampire way of fulfilling one another or not and if she considers this to be a hurtful for her or if she finds it a practise of love-making along with he equivalent exhaustion that comes with it..., so I do not say much....
    Only the translation will tell...
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Chapter 61 Translated IS OUT Empty Excited!

Post by Kanaze-Chan Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 am

KYUU! I'm so excited for this chapter now! Sagakure-sama, please hurry! wub
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 21, 2010 6:54 am

Kanaze-Chan wrote:KYUU! I'm so excited for this chapter now! Sagakure-sama, please hurry! wub

A she answered our prays really fast! Thank you Sakagure.
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Fri May 21, 2010 2:36 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanaze-Chan wrote:KYUU! I'm so excited for this chapter now! Sagakure-sama, please hurry! wub

A she answered our prays really fast! Thank you Sakagure.

Kyuu! Thank you, Sagakure-sama! cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Opinions? How did you feel about it? I think that was genial, the less expecting thing to happen. Lala APOCALYPSIS at last...it's since chapter 42 I think that I was puzzled with this ancestor thing question, now many things still are a mystery but that was a bomb chapter. Haha, Yuuki should ask for more now that Kaname had a sincerity streak, ho, ho, we still need the translation though...a..
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri May 21, 2010 5:01 pm

:suspect: :suspect: so I was TOTALLY wrong!!! and I'm really happy because it turns out that Kaname didn't do any harm to Yuuki after all!!!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 pm

I am afraid though that Kaname will take the bashing of his life for that scene...like he had not enough bashing already, well it's up to how anyone's sees the issue.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 pm

juliet wrote:I am afraid though that Kaname will take the bashing of his life for that scene...like he had not enough bashing already, well it's up to how anyone's sees the issue.

well, actually if you just look at the pictures you can get the totally wrong idea.... But Ι guess that the person who wrote the summary speaks both japanese and english, and from the summary the conclusion is that Kaname didn't panish Yuuki after all, he wasn't harsh with her (as it may seems at the pictures) and Yuuki isn't at all angry with him (as I thought in the beginning)
    So I don't think that sb can turn against Kaname's character after reading the chapter...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 pm

I panicked when I saw the scene to be honest. It was shocking, blood, multiple wounds on her neck and arms, him taking blood twice when she could not move, she heavily breathing, looking worried...I am getting used to it, in the previous chapter I had panicked with the bondage scene (prior to the summary), I thought that Yuuki was not Yuuki but the ancestor and he had tied her on the bed.... sFun_banghead2 Now I am getting used to it. I say to myself "What you see, it's not happening, when the translation comes all things will have another meaning".
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Lol may I say that I can not wait for the translation to come out? There are so many things to discuss and I can not control it anymore, LOL.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

I can't wait either... :sFun_bangdesk. :sFun_bangdesk.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes the translation is finally out provided by Sakagure in LJ, I have posted the link in the first post of this thread. Ah, many info (I need time to digest) LOL
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 pm

juliet wrote:Yes the translation is finally out provided by Sakagure in LJ, I have posted the link in the first post of this thread. Ah, many info (I need time to digest) LOL

sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou for telling good news!!!!
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri May 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Kaname: ''I'm not your real brother''
    Yuuki: '' I don't understand!!"

well....why am I not surprised??? lol! lol! lol! is she a little "slow'' when it comes to thinking or is it just my idea??? :roll:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Ah that was a very deeply touching chapter...I want to comment...

I have to say that I felt sorry about Kaname...living in a coffin for almost eternity, waiting nothing more than death, it's creepy.
    What really happened there and made him so sad? I mean the death of a loved person can be tragical but the decision to terminate your own existence because of this loss is...extreme.

He obviously loved that woman so much that the loss was unbearable for him to go on (maybe vampires love so much, devoting their lives to their mates?)...

Kaname is very different in this chapter, he is no longer the sweet, onii-same who tries to cover the truth, make everything sound pleasant and elegant, he is telling the raw truth and he is trying to "kick in" some knowledge and notion in Yuuki's head about who he is and how he trully feels about the world around him and what lead him in despair.

In his mind he is afraid to face the same story all over again and Touma's blown, did not only shake Yuuki but him as well, making him realize that indeed that can be the case. He is so afraid that he may lose her that he sees no other option but to make her see the world from his perspective at once, even if that involves him uncovering his true colors and shake even her even more with the risk of him being "rejected" for his past.

And the way Yuuki also starts to realise that one year now she has not touched him, or get into him so he can feel "safe" to uncover himself is in a way I think both sweet and both sad.

I hope that from now on, she will simply start calling him "Kaname" and that she will forgive him for the fact that he hold back the truth. But he definetely has more explanations to give, lol onii-sama.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:45 am