A lot of discussions since 73's release have been circling the LT and what might happen next with Yuuki's relationships (inevitably), but now I'm still wondering about the actual storyline plot more than anything
This was the chapter where we FINALLY got confirmation that Sara has indeed had plans to change the tablet formula (we don't yet know for sure if they've been tampered with in any other way than the taste since its just a theory, but with the way the scripts going I think we can be considerably confident, since we already know any plan of Sara's can't be good). I want to see how this is going to pan out....
Basically, this is what I think will be clarified for us in future chapters (maybe not necessarily any time soon, considering how Hino likes to drag out the suspense and torture us
1. Yuuki will either use her bracelet or it will somehow be incorporated into the plot in some other way (several hints to this).
2. I'm expecting Sara to take some sort of revenge on Maria. We see from the way she treats poor Takuma that she gets really angry when she doesn't get exactly what she wants/things don't go according to her plans, so Maria's intervention in chapter 73 (coming between her and Zero) probably won't go unpunished for Maria. Even Maria said later that chapter to Zero that she thought the reason Sara didn't do anything to her was because Zero was there, and I don't believe that Sara will just let it go..
3. What happened to her plans to be an executioner for those who wished to die? There was a lot of focus in earlier chapters about her making up her mind and 'taking action' to try to protect victims who got caught up in suicide attempts (however, maybe this wasn't as significant as we were led to believe at the time, since she does seem to waver a lot in her decisions...?) Possibly this was just a plot device for Hino to show us how inexperienced and vulnerable she is, or just as a way for her to bump into Zero in the outside world with Kaname not around, but I think this could come back into the story in a later chapter....
4. Hopefully we will be given some insight into WHAT KANAME IS DOING???!!!!
He's been gone for what, five chapters now and so its been virtually half a year and we've still been given next to know info as to what his plans are. I'm hoping that in some way this will come into play, especially with the current plot movement regarding Sara and her intentions. Where IS he?
What is he DOING? Whats this talk about lava?
And what about Ruka and Kain?? Ahhhhhhh I want answers
Even the one scene we did get was very vague and cryptic, so it leaves virtually no real clues to speculate about..
5. Obviously, more LT development. Its a shoujo, so I have to expect that. Right now there seems to be a lot more development in Zero and Yuuki's relationship since they've been forced to interact more via current circumstances, but I don't think Hino will continue to leave her Yume fanbase hanging like this either.
I have a feeling we might see some Yume soon-ish....(at least, a Kaname scene so we might be given some insight into whats going on there. Kaname's intentions are one of the main plots, yet its like he's just disappeared off the face of the earth ...
By the way, sorry if this post was a bit random. I think I went on a bit of a rant