Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What type of fan are you? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What type of fan are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What type of fan are you? Bar_left59%What type of fan are you? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What type of fan are you? Bar_left27%What type of fan are you? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What type of fan are you? Bar_left15%What type of fan are you? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
caela
DarkRose
shizza24
Win-chan
Bloodredhead
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
juliet
Katherine
VampireCythia
16 posters

What type of fan are you?

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning ZoneWhat type of fan are you? Dropsoa

What type of fan are you? Empty What type of fan are you?

Post by VampireCythia Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

I did just wonder about what you guys would say about what kind of fan you are.

I am more the type who like romantics moments more than What type of fan are you? 44660 moments. I got blushing of fanfiction, But fall half death when a character do something cute towards the they like.

It´s was just me what about you others? try to explain what kind of fan you are:king:
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

What type of fan are you? Empty Re: What type of fan are you?

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Oh that´s a very difficult question, because it depends on the thing I´m a fan of.
    For example drama series: I love those What type of fan are you? 44660 moments and ideas. When I think that someone looks hot I really like to be a little pervy fan

but this is a VK side so:
    well depends on the caracter, I love to see some caracters do something cute or stupid because they seem so cute and adorable afterwards (f.e. Aidou/ Takuma)

but I love those What type of fan are you? 44660 things when I´m a fan of Kaname (it changes weekly, one day I love the hottest person, the other day the most stupid)

Well in the end I would say that I´m a weird fan^^ I love almost everything I just couldn´t imaging a gay couple, sorry but I do not like that. But I love cute and stupid moments and I love to read something very "interesting" about others^^ What type of fan are you? 242930
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I will agree with Kanoe, it depends on the character, if its really good and convincing I can follow drama/romance/comedy/terror or sSig_censored types. I do not care actually.

But my favorite type of character at least is the one with the more dark/mysterious/enigmatic profiles. I like them because they give me the rush of not knowing how is going to end and usually that keeps me in line with the story.

About sSig_censored, I like it and recently I was writing exactly that kind of things with VK (lemons) just to manage to get over my embarrasment, I used to have an issue with that (did not mind reading them but then again it was hard for me to write it), but then I did it and now I feel relaxed with this also.

The only kind of sSig_censored that I do not like, is the one that has no emotion and feelings in there but if it has I do prefer it over simple romance (but then again romance is needed first to build up all the erotic tension there for sSig_censored to follow).

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 pm

It's hard to say. I love dramatical, romantic, even very sad moments in VK. Of course, funny moments are also needed because they give a chance to take a breath.

In others anime or manga I don't like embarasing moments, it is difficult to explain what it means. For example when a girl does something stupid, says something stupid or behaves wierdly in front of a guy who is always perfect and calm. I can't stand that so I move on and quit this moment. I know, it's crazy..... Embarassed
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhat type of fan are you? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

Well I think I'm the type of fan who wouldn't care about content as long as its interesting. Smile

However I have a certain pet peeve or preference for dislike towards cliches such as -because she's the heroine she should act righteous, even when its becoming illogical/ irrational, and still win at the end, because Good always Triumphs Over Evil. It is so overused and always always irritates me, especially when its badly executed.
    Another pet peeve of mine is how most japanese mangas often portray females who are "in love or infatuated" as squealy, vague, tsundere, slow and completely idiotic creatures who make their man the center of their universe, it is SO under done. Moreover seems to be running on the same script: an average girl, usually only good at PE and failing all the subjects, who's life suddenly changes because of something that happens and it concerns a male. O_o

I consider a manga good when its nicely executed. Smile other than that I love reading lemons once in a while more than seeing it in manga, but it depends on who's writing it. Again for me though it doesn't matter what genre as long as the manga is interesting and doesn't have too much of my pet peeves Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

What kind of fan? i believe the one who like interesting charas. i am always attracted to them.
    i am not against sSig_censored i even like this kind of things, but this depend on manga.
    I am a fan who's attracted by drawing. if i don't like it i won't read a manga no matter what the writer is.
    i will like to see sSig_censored in vk (kaname and yuuki What type of fan are you? M042)

I like funny characters too.

Usualy i don't develop a liking for female charas, special if that female follow that cliche of heroine. affraid for a manga heroine i want her to break the pattern, but this doesn't happen to often.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    I am a fan who's attracted by drawing. if i don't like it i won't read a manga no matter what the writer is.

I forgot this but I think so too. even good writers can have sometimes a bad drawing and then I´m not interested in reading them. In my mind a lot of things happen and if the persons don´t look well it´s boring^^ I mean when I am watching guys I´m only interested in the good looking ones too What type of fan are you? 242930

And about the girls. You´re right too aya-chan...that´s the reason why I do not like yuuki very much but the hot guys What type of fan are you? 651225598
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Kanoe wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

I forgot this but I think so too. even good writers can have sometimes a bad drawing and then I´m not interested in reading them. In my mind a lot of things happen and if the persons don´t look well it´s boring^^ I mean when I am watching guys I´m only interested in the good looking ones too What type of fan are you? 242930

And about the girls. You´re right too aya-chan...that´s the reason why I do not like yuuki very much but the hot guys What type of fan are you? 651225598

I understand because I also don't read a manga if I'm not attracted by drawings. I hate charaters who are adult but they look like childrein.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

I understand because I also don't read a manga if I'm not attracted by drawings. I hate charaters who are adult but they look like childrein.

Yes I think so too, I hate it if certain adults are presented as if they are immature and childish. They have to be cool and good looking What type of fan are you? 12415
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Many endings left me unsastified, the only one that pleased me (in a way) was Rurouni Kenshin.

Things that rub me the wrong way/or make me cringe :

- the "everyone" have found their soulmates in the end *puke*(I love Fruits Basket but the ending bothered me a bit for this...Machi is cute and all but well the way Yuki was paired up with her just for the sake of it, I don't know why but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth...Thanks God, Takaya-sensei didn't do the same with Momiji though he was also in love with Tohru (Mind you, I'm a Kyoru fan so I was happy that my fav guy got the girl nevertheless)
    - the overbearing boyfriend (Ryoki from Hot Gimmick!, Smut guys...)
    - the indecisive heroine (Yuuki is on my hate list right now, we should just kill her already *j/k*)
    - dumb heroines (Yuuki fits this one as well...Hatsumi from Hot Gimmick, many generic shoujo I read but whose name I forgot )
    - clichés (main guy : perfect grades, handsome, flawless, popular.../main girl : bad grades, plain Jane, bullied, dense...)
    - the hero always wins, no matter how strong is his/her opponent, he can't possibly lose since he's here to save the world *bleh*
    - goody two shoes characters (Naruto, Sayori from VK, Hinamori from Bleach...)

Things I love in manga :

- strong heroine (unfortunately they are few), one that can stand up for herself...I like the tomboyish ones too.
    - badass characters
    - characters that don't take themselves too seriously
    - insane characters/villains
    - anti-heroes
    - humor
    - C.H.A.R.I.S.M.A
    - flashbacks (Oda is the king)
    - characters with unique designs
    - tsundere
    - bishonens (once in awhile, it doesn't hurt)
    - adventure
    - romance (not too cheesy)

All in all, a compelling story with well-thought characters will attract me even if the art "suck"...I wouldn't say "suck" because beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all...For instance, I love One Piece, many people think that the art "suck", I thought the same at first but with time I got used to it, some characters are even attractive to my eyes nowadays, Oda's style is unique and I like that. That's why, we should never judge a book by its cover...by doing so, you're missing on a lot of things.

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

What i don't like in shounen manga: charas like naruto or kurosaki ichigo.

Naruto - is the failure (at the beginning anyway) but he still mannage to win against stronger oponents, cause of his will *i will be a hokage someday* What type of fan are you? 68

Ichigo was abvious a weak oponent and succeded to discover his bankai and control it in just 3 days, when others captains needed 10 yrs to control it. what the heck he is? a wonder boy? What type of fan are you? 38 or it's because of number three, a lucky number What type of fan are you? 15

usualy in shounen manga girls are more than useless, for example the ones from naruto. they don't seem to have special power, they are simple.

for example in code breaker *a good manga, with hot guys* the heroine *forgot her name* is the naive type. i don't like this type of girl.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

what type of fan am i? What type of fan are you? 594618053

i like the art to be good. i love the drawings hino does, especially of the hot bishies!! i could stare at them all day! drawling

i like to be kept on the edge of my seat and to be kept thinking through out the story, otherwise i get bored and lose interest, i like my brain being active. so kanames doing this for me with his mission.

i like romance also What type of fan are you? 3988847424 so i get that with yuuki and kaname.

with fanfiction: well i love sSig_censored stuff! i just can't help myself reading it!!!
    especially when my zero is involved!!! What type of fan are you? 651225598 What type of fan are you? 1019656462 (dirty thoughts. lol!)
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:

All in all, a compelling story with well-thought characters will attract me even if the art "suck"...I wouldn't say "suck" because beauty in the eye of the beholder after all...For instance, I love One Piece, many people think that the art "suck", I thought the same at first but with time I got used to it, some characters are even attractive to my eyes nowadays, Oda's style is unique and I like that. That's why, we should never judge a book by its cover...by doing so, you're missing on a lot of things.

I started to watch One Piece when I was a younger girl and I didn´t liked it at the beginning but after a time I started to like his style and the way he presents the caracters...ok I don´t like it when girl´s are presented with big boobs and asses...but I do not care for that here, I like the caracters and I remained loyal to the manga and read it too What type of fan are you? 2660116546 ok it was one of my first something has to stay...

I agree with aya-chan:
    What i don't like in shounen manga: charas like naruto or kurosaki ichigo.

Naruto
    - is the failure (at the beginning anyway) but he still mannage to win
    against stronger oponents, cause of his will *i will be a hokage
    someday* What type of fan are you? 68

Ichigo
    was abvious a weak oponent and succeded to discover his bankai and
    control it in just 3 days, when others captains needed 10 yrs to control
    it. what the heck he is? a wonder boy? What type of fan are you? 38 or it's because of number three, a lucky number What type of fan are you? 15

usualy
    in shounen manga girls are more than useless, for example the ones from
    naruto. they don't seem to have special power, they are simple.

I tested both and I didn´t liked them...I thought Naruto was weird and everything what happened to Ichigo (his great successes) wasn´t fair towards the other caracters What type of fan are you? 1713890440 So I stopped and didn´t regretted it

the girls: Yeah I wish there could be more mangas with special girls who are capable of doing something and who have a good caracter. Maybe one day someone will hear our wishes What type of fan are you? 919404167
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Kanoe wrote:

I started to watch One Piece when I was a younger girl and I didn´t liked it at the beginning but after a time I started to like his style and the way he presents the caracters...ok I don´t like it when girl´s are presented with big boobs and asses...but I do not care for that here, I like the caracters and I remained loyal to the manga and read it too What type of fan are you? 2660116546 ok it was one of my first something has to stay...

Yeah, it's always like that with One Piece, at first you hate/dislike it but after some time it grows on you and then you can't get enough of it...it took me quite awhile to get into it actually, 8 volumes to be precise...but it was worth it, I didn't regret giving a chance to this manga, I'm now also a loyal fan of this awesome serie king

Bleach and Naruto are going downhill nowadays... never read Naruto and I dropped Bleach for good. IMO, both are no match to One Piece. Anyway, One Piece is the most popular serie in Japan, another proof that it's the best geek
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:26 am

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:

Yeah, it's always like that with One Piece, at first you hate/dislike it but after some time it grows on you and then you can't get enough of it...it took me quite awhile to get into it actually, 8 volumes to be precise...but it was worth it, I didn't regret giving a chance to this manga, I'm now also a loyal fan of this awesome serie king

Bleach and Naruto are going downhill nowadays... never read Naruto and I dropped Bleach for good. IMO, both are no match to One Piece. Anyway, One Piece is the most popular serie in Japan, another proof that it's the best geek

Then we are in good company What type of fan are you? 441252 it´s cute that a lot of people started it when they were younger and right now they are much older but I couldn´t imagine reading the latest chapters with 7 or 8 years What type of fan are you? 2412465706(I was shy and cute back then^^) I don´t regret watching and reading it either, but it would be hard to start right now because it is so long^^ I though it was a little bit sad that Luffy was alone for such a long time and we couldn´t see much concerning the others, but this isn´t important anymore What type of fan are you? 1713890440At the beginning I prefered some caracters but everything changed and my personal ranking is different right now (bad Oda...with this totally Luffy-arc he pushed him alot lol! )

OP for the win Naruto and Bleach can go down if they want What type of fan are you? 644158
    Win-chan
    Win-chan
    Human

Humor : Humorous

Post by Win-chan Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 am

Things I love in any story:
    -Good, consistent, developed characters. I don't care if they're weak (as long as they're not annoying) but they need to be consistent.
    -A well-done romance. Got to have that tension in there, and the satisfaction in the end.
    -Beautiful men. Who doesn't want that?
    -A good, strong plot that's put together well.
    -EMOTION. How do you expect me to remember your story if it doesn't make me cry or blush or makes it so I can NEVER stop smiling?
    -Back to characters: They should be complex and interesting. I LOVE characters with dark secrets that no one else knows about. Fai from Tsubasa is my favorite character ever because his inside character is so different from how he acts! I love secrets. They make me excited.
    -Excitement is always good. It's got to make it so I can't stop watching.
    -For an anime or movie, top-notch music is a definite plus. Lord of the Rings has the BEST MUSIC EVER! Howard Shore brings out so many emotions I didn't even know I had.

In order to impress me, I guess, you've got to have a good plot, good characters, and leave me wanting more. Most movies made nowadays I hate, but Japan keeps on throwing out this stuff that I just love!
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

What I look for in a story:

1. SOLID plot.. The plot should be bloody believable. Even if its based on supernatural phenomena it should have a very concrete and sound base and a very intricate and complicated structure built on that solid foundation.. There shouldn't be any single detail that sounds absurd or implausible or even left out.. (for e.g. FMA and FMA Brotherhood are my all time favorites because their plot is beyond amazing and the characters truly epic. The anime is simply a marvel of its kind!) I absolutely HATE loop-holes or things that contradict or don't make sense...

2. Character development.. The characters should be damn awesome! They don't have to be all strong and mighty, they just have to have that element of epicness in them, you know the one that comes with being unique and of their own kind... Some examples are Zero Kiryu (VK), Lord Sesshoumaru (InuYasha), Dante (devil may cry), Fai D'florite (Tsubasa Chronicles), Prince Zuko (Avatar), Faye Valentine and Spike (Cowboy Bebop), Alucard (Hellsing), Light Yagami (Deathnote), Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), Hei and Yin (Darker than Black), Kai Hiwatari (Beyblade) and the list goes on Razz

My personal preference for male characters though is the rebel type xD I absolutely LOVE characters who are always at war within themselves, the kind of guys with tortured souls and who don't give a damn about the world and be the bad boys they are with their killer attitudes, ice cold expressions and big bad guns and sexy peircings and awesome tattoos Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What type of fan are you? 36224405
    (Zero, Kai, Alucard, Zuko and Dante are my personal favorites... Ahh I love them!!!! What type of fan are you? 2554657431 Especially Zero... he is just toooo awesome!!! What type of fan are you? 36224405 )

And I hate wimpy male characters.... for e.g. characters like the male protagonist of Zero no Tsukaima.. the anime is awesome but I just don't like that wimpy personality in guys... They can be weak but they should at least retain their manliness...

3. Awesome Art.. The art should simply be amazing! Something you can't take your eyes off!! And it should have beautiful guys xD xD (examples: VK, Tsubasa Chronicle, Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shiteiru (betrayal knows my name), Darker than Black, 24 colors etc etc)

4. Hardcore Action.. What can I say, I am a sucker for beautiful guys fighting to the death!! drawling The sight of them all wounded and covered in blood and locked in combat is just aweeeesooommmmeee!!! drawling that's the only reason I watch Bleach xD xD In general I really love action, it gets me all pumped up and excited .. but it shouldn't be just meaningless fighting, there should be a lot of complex story and drama and emotion behind every battle.. you know something like fighting for one's ideology or belief, betrayal, revenge etc etc...

5. Romance.. This is a very critical part in stories and needs to be handled very carefully.. neither should it be too less nor too much. I like romances to be deep and complicated, full of tragedy, emotion, drama, mystery, suspense.. simple romances do for short stories, but for long ones the romance has to run deep or otherwise it eventually loses its charm.. It should leave a deep mark in my heart and make me excited when something happens... some examples: Zero and Yuuki (VK), Syaoran and Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicles), Hei and Yin (Darker than Black), Risa and Roy (FMA), Inuyasha and Kikyo (Inuyasha), Soul and Maka (Soul Eater)

As for personal preference, I really love romances where the couple starts out as childhood friends, and I also like romances with the forbidden streak in them, the kind of pairing which goes against odds and a love that is impossible, forbidden etc...

Win-chan wrote: Fai from Tsubasa is my favorite character ever because his inside character is so different from how he acts! I love secrets. They make me excited.

omg I love fai tooo!!! What type of fan are you? 2554657431 he is just amazing!!! What type of fan are you? 36224405 I wasn't into him at first but when his past was revealed I was like omg!!! and he had all that bitterness bottled up inside him all along?!?! All that pain and how torturous must have it been to mask it all under that carefree smile!! Fai is one EPIC character for sure!! I love him What type of fan are you? 36224405

As for genres I am a big fan of Supernatural, Fantasy, Action, Adventure and Romance... I am not a big fan of slice of life stories though...
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:39 am

I like to read manga by their drawings too, because if the characters aren't drawn good I don't really want to read them.
    Like in Special A, why were there legs so long and skinny it scared me to read it!
    But like in Vampire Knight the characters are very well drawn especially Yuri Kuran (the mother of Kaname), she was so beautiful!What type of fan are you? 1694537797

I like genres in Romance, mostly ones like Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama !!!! What type of fan are you? 3530524148
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 am

PLOT: VK is the first manga I've seen where there is so much hidden backstory and that backstory is not just for show.

I also like the, hmm, I would call it "acting" on the part of the main characters. Every pose, glance, bit of body language of Zero, Kaname, and Yuuki (in order of favorite to least favorite) adds something to the story for me. Its not just pretty pictures.
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I love the story and the beautiful drawings.
    Smile
    vampire knight was my second manga, but the first manga i loooveeed and i still do so!
    and the end isn't obvious. Smile
    cindrella
    Human

Post by cindrella Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 am

hi
    i am cindrella from dubai can i join you
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 pm

of corpse you can
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 pm

cindrella wrote:hi
    i am cindrella from dubai can i join you
    Welcome What type of fan are you? 4265338432

tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

That's hard to say and it depends on the manga. For Vampire Knight, I am the kind of fan that just loves the funny moments that seem to be so light and almost random, things that make me laught... I also like the sSig_censored moments, but for romance... It actually depends. There hs to be some of it, but there are times when I just don't feel like having them.
    I also love the moments that allow me to think of random pairing, not only the official ones or the most popular ones - it's so much fun (in my opinion) when I suddenly think I have proof of something that could never exist.
    cindrella
    Human

Post by cindrella Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

thanks you all are very sweet What type of fan are you? 1927775417

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 am