Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_left59%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_left27%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_left15%Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
rosaever
Katherine
blackfox
Anneliezz
8 posters

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning ZonePilot 3 The vampire diaries Dropsoa

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Empty Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Post by Anneliezz Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Hello there

I know some people here follow the series vampire diaries.
    Since it's the first episode from the third seizon tonight, I wondered if anyone could tell me what happened? I don't live in America so i don't have CW.

Maybe the episode is already shown, because of the time diffrence? Or does it still have to show later on?

Anyways, i'm just dying here..
    blackfox
    Human

Pilot 3 The vampire diaries Empty Re: Pilot 3 The vampire diaries

Post by blackfox Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:31 am

well it hasnt premierd yet its only 5:30, but ill b gladly tell u wat happens if i get 2 watch it all tonight. Smile
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:08 pm

I found it on Youtube, you can watch it yourself if you want, it is more interessting, but if you like I can describe what happened too Very Happy

I hope it is allowed to post that, it´s not me who shared it but godofuploader
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm

I have just watched it on polish site(my native language), because I'm also Vampire Diaries fan. And I have to say it was very interesting,now I'm definitely in vampire's mood.
    Spoiler:
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm

rosaever wrote:I have just watched it on polish site(my native language), because I'm also Vampire Diaries fan. And I have to say it was very interesting,now I'm definitely in vampire's mood.
    Spoiler:

So true, I´m so glad that it returned
    Spoiler:
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:57 pm

blackfox wrote:well it hasnt premierd yet its only 5:30, but ill b gladly tell u wat happens if i get 2 watch it all tonight. Smile
    In my country it was about 10 or 11 pm when I posted that...I didn't know whether it was later or earlier in America :p
    I think I'll watch it now (thanks to youtube and the people around here), but thanks very much!!!

Katherine wrote:I found it on Youtube, you can watch it yourself if you want, it is more interessting, but if you like I can describe what happened too Very Happy

ah thank you, I'll go watch it right away, thankssssss!!!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    blackfox wrote:well it hasnt premierd yet its only 5:30, but ill b gladly tell u wat happens if i get 2 watch it all tonight. Smile
    In my country it was about 10 or 11 pm when I posted that...I didn't know whether it was later or earlier in America :p
    I think I'll watch it now (thanks to youtube and the people around here), but thanks very much!!!

Katherine wrote:I found it on Youtube, you can watch it yourself if you want, it is more interessting, but if you like I can describe what happened too Very Happy

ah thank you, I'll go watch it right away, thankssssss!!!

No problem I can´t watch it in the TV too but thanks to the friendly people out there i can find it some hours later ;) I hope you enjoyed it, you can post your review here too, I´m curious what the others thought about it Pilot 3 The vampire diaries 1098764838 Pilot 3 The vampire diaries 1098764838 especially about stefan, I´m a Damon fan, so my image of Stefan is veeery bad right now
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Katherine wrote:
    rosaever wrote:I have just watched it on polish site(my native language), because I'm also Vampire Diaries fan. And I have to say it was very interesting,now I'm definitely in vampire's mood.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Indeed, I kinda feel bad for all of them right now, but still mostly for damon

ah question, when I watched it online, the last couple of minutes wren't on it? The camera switched to caroline and then it went lank. Could enyone tell me just the end?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ah question, when I watched it online, the last couple of minutes wren't on it? The camera switched to caroline and then it went lank. Could enyone tell me just the end?

I´m not sure about the scene you mean...I found this summary online, maybe it helps you, I think it has many details...
    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/09/15/the-vampire-diaries-season-3-episode-1-the-birthday-tv-recap/

I hope I could help you
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Spoiler:

I´m not sure about the scene you mean...I found this summary online, maybe it helps you, I think it has many details...
    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/09/15/the-vampire-diaries-season-3-episode-1-the-birthday-tv-recap/

I hope I could help you

It does help, the 'meeting' with mrs lockwood was the missing part. Damn, now i'm shocked. Thank you so much for your effort x) !!!!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

I hope I could help you

It does help, the 'meeting' with mrs lockwood was the missing part. Damn, now i'm shocked. Thank you so much for your effort x) !!!!

You´re welcome Smile
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Elena's situation is infinitely more complicated than Yuki´s. My God, I lo.ve Damon, but my heart is broken about Stefan and really the series is not following the book. Good, because I'm a fan of Katherine.

The soundtrack is perfect. And Ian get over himself in each chapter <3
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Elena's situation is infinitely more complicated than Yuki´s. My God, I lo.ve Damon, but my heart is broken about Stefan and really the series is not following the book. Good, because I'm a fan of Katherine.

Agree with you on every part xD
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Elena's situation is infinitely more complicated than Yuki´s. My God, I lo.ve Damon, but my heart is broken about Stefan and really the series is not following the book. Good, because I'm a fan of Katherine.

Yeah Katherine is great (and she has a nice name^^), she is much toughter than Elena and Nina Dobrev looks much better with Katherine´s hair^^

Has anyone watched the episode from yesterday? I wasn´t able yet but I will do it today...I can´t wait, somehow Klaus is hot too, apart from the fact that I don´t really like his voice. What do you think about Rebekah?
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Katherine wrote:

Yeah Katherine is great (and she has a nice name^^), she is much toughter than Elena and Nina Dobrev looks much better with Katherine´s hair^^

Has anyone watched the episode from yesterday? I wasn´t able yet but I will do it today...I can´t wait, somehow Klaus is hot too, apart from the fact that I don´t really like his voice. What do you think about Rebekah?

Haha yeah, kat ws really funny when she was offering michael 'breakfast' Razz

Just watched the new episode, liked it and loved the ending scene

Rebekkah. I think she has some great oneliners and I liked her in the third episode but in the present she is kinda bitchy, I do like her more after the new ep

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Rebekkah. I think she has some great oneliners and I liked her in the third episode but in the present she is kinda bitchy, I do like her more after the new ep

I watched it now too and it was very interessting...poor Rebekah being betrayed by your own brother for 1000 years...kind of sad. I´m really curious about the next episode, the promo was really good

it´s only sad that we will have to wait until january for the 10th episode...2 months no Vampire Diaries, so cruel
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I watched it now too and it was very interessting...poor Rebekah being betrayed by your own brother for 1000 years...kind of sad. I´m really curious about the next episode, the promo was really good

it´s only sad that we will have to wait until january for the 10th episode...2 months no Vampire Diaries, so cruel

Oh my I have just watched episode 8 and I agree with you it was very interesting. This whole thing with pictures was for me I don't know why somehow funny,but whole story about Originals was suprised and exciting. And the last scene Pilot 3 The vampire diaries M013- in VD they always choose beautiful songs for last scene in episode.

Agree 2 months without new episode- I hate waiting
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:40 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Oh my I have just watched episode 8 and I agree with you it was very interesting. This whole thing with pictures was for me I don't know why somehow funny,but whole story about Originals was suprised and exciting. And the last scene Pilot 3 The vampire diaries M013- in VD they always choose beautiful songs for last scene in episode.

Indeed, I was shoked when I read it. I didn't even know there was sth like a mid-season break. I hate it, damn.

Haha, hope that he stays there all night <3, even with only seeping, that would be so cute. I am hoping, since it's going to be a mid-season finale, we're going to see some action in delena ( as in some real action) they've been building it up for a while now, and it next ep might be the best moment to get it going ;)
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Indeed, I was shoked when I read it. I didn't even know there was sth like a mid-season break. I hate it, damn.

Haha, hope that he stays there all night <3, even with only seeping, that would be so cute. I am hoping, since it's going to be a mid-season finale, we're going to see some action in delena ( as in some real action) they've been building it up for a while now, and it next ep might be the best moment to get it going ;)

I hopse so, it would be totally awesome, I mean when >I saw the last scene today, I thought omg, that has to be a great night, ok with him under the cover it would have been much better^^

does anyone of you know the song of the last scene?
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

I hopse so, it would be totally awesome, I mean when >I saw the last scene today, I thought omg, that has to be a great night, ok with him under the cover it would have been much better^^

It would be epic if he were still there in the morning ..xD And it would be hilarious if someone barged in thinking the wrong things Razz

Don't know the song, but you should check the official fanpage.(vampire-diaries.net) They always post a list of songs used in the episodes, when a new one was aired. Dont know if it's on yet, but usually it doesn't take long.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

It would be epic if he were still there in the morning ..xD And it would be hilarious if someone barged in thinking the wrong things Razz

Don't know the song, but you should check the official fanpage.(vampire-diaries.net) They always post a list of songs used in the episodes, when a new one was aired. Dont know if it's on yet, but usually it doesn't take long.

"The final song in tonight’s episode, “We Don’t Eat” by James Vincent McMorrow, is a FREE download on Amazon U.S."

i loved the episode, can´t wait for the next. Somehow I get simpathy for Rebekah, I don´t think it is so easy to live for so long, everyone around you dies and you get strength by the oney who live with you...it must be horrible to know that one of these persons betrays you!
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

"The final song in tonight’s episode, “We Don’t Eat” by James Vincent McMorrow, is a FREE download on Amazon U.S."

i loved the episode, can´t wait for the next. Somehow I get simpathy for Rebekah, I don´t think it is so easy to live for so long, everyone around you dies and you get strength by the oney who live with you...it must be horrible to know that one of these persons betrays you!

Indeed, I do like her a lot more after this episode. And Elena too, I think. From that last scene I think she realized she's a lot like rebekka (similar story)
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:

Indeed, I do like her a lot more after this episode. And Elena too, I think. From that last scene I think she realized she's a lot like rebekka (similar story)

Yeah it was so sad when she talked about the parents who died to early...you could see that she still feels pain (only natural)
    I like it that she told it Damon and that he listened. We can see that they establish a deep relationship with a lot of trust. They are so cute together Smile
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yeah it was so sad when she talked about the parents who died to early...you could see that she still feels pain (only natural)
    I like it that she told it Damon and that he listened. We can see that they establish a deep relationship with a lot of trust. They are so cute together Smile

That's my favourite moments from this episode. She stopped talking, there is a moment of silent and they look at eachother. I agree that she remembered her own parents, but I think her last words about love,which consume are also important,she realizes that with Stefan she has similar situation. I don't know who invented this scene but it was nice move.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm

rosaever wrote:[quote="Katherine]

That's my favourite moments from this episode. She stopped talking, there is a moment of silent and they look at eachother. I agree that she remembered her own parents, but I think her last words about love,which consume are also important,she realizes that with Stefan she has similar situation. I don't know who invented this scene but it was nice move. [/quote]

Indeed, for such a short conversaation it was so meaningfull.
    I also like the part where she says stefan will be better because he loves damon. That would be so much stronger, than if it would be for elena. Not because of the shipping, but just because the brother-bond is so much stronger than any on the series

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 am