Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_left59%Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_left27%Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_left15%Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+23
zeroyuuki666
Youweremysafeplace*
Amaran
nina
KuranPrince
shizza24
SassyKnight
Bloodredhead
juliet
jayashree
VampireCythia
RedSonja
Conrad Weller
mariangie
soulkeeper_pol
bearcute <3
Anneliezz
Knightmare
caela
aya-chan
Divine Rose
Katherine
sweetsolace
27 posters

Does Zero feel Rejected?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Drops5black

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Empty Does Zero feel Rejected?

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

I wonder if he's harboring any resentments towards Yuki because she chose Kaname...

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Zero feel Rejected?

Post by shizza24 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

@sweetsolace and bearcute. I realize that you guys don't support Zeki but seriously it would be nice if you kept your hatred to yourself and cut out the bashing... Zero was never bitter because he wasn't the chosen one or because Yuuki left or whatever. He had been bitter from the start and that was because of his deteriorating condition and the fact that he was falling to a level E. His hatred for PBs and his role as a hunter was what made him point his gun at Yuuki not the fact that she was kaname's woman now. He never forced himself on her when he kissed her. If Yuuki ever felt that he was forcing himself on her she could have pushed him away but she didn't. He simply kissed her goodbye and let her go..
    well that was the impression I get that doesnt mean I "hold hatred to him" or i bash
    ive already explained why I think he is probably bitter, but I never claimed that as fact... it was my opinion and my impression just like how zekifans think Kaname is evil etc.

i dont know how else to explain why Zero was angry at Kaname after Yuki left him then when kaname didnt even harm him, maybe because he thinks its Kaname's fault for turning Yuki or he cant deal with the fact she was a vampire all along or he is bitter for being left alone by himself while yuki went to the man she loves.

All I'm saying is that there are better ways of phrasing it than accusing Zero of harassment. I just want everyone to not bash because it really feels insulting when others badmouth a character you like..
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by Conrad Weller Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:03 am

shizza24 wrote:please remain on topic.. this topic is about whether or not Zero feels rejected, not whether he is coming between kaname and yuuki.... off topic

xD

but that is in the topic if zero is rejected its his fault not anyone else's and the person we answered was going on about rido should have been killed or not that is not even remotely related to topic. Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 2528011993 off topic
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am

Conrad Weller wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:please remain on topic.. this topic is about whether or not Zero feels rejected, not whether he is coming between kaname and yuuki.... off topic

xD

but that is in the topic if zero is rejected its his fault not anyone else's and the person we answered was going on about rido should have been killed or not that is not even remotely related to topic. Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 2528011993 off topic

that is exactly my point.. we should keep the discussion on topic...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Saffron161 wrote:And Kaname COULD have killed Rido Kuran in the beginning, but he didn't so Shizuka's lover would be on the execution list, and so Zero would become a vampire; It was all apart of his PLAN. So Zero suffered greatly because Kaname wanted to use his only as a pawn. Fair enough, it was to protect Yuki, but still....

1. Kaname couldn't kill rido, because rido is the master who awaken him from his slumber. Is stated in the manga, in first arc.
    The same is in zero's case. he could shot shizuka, but the final blow he never could provide it.
    2. Shizuka killing zero's familly wasn't in kaname plan. shizuka's presence in cross academy wasn't in kaname plan either. So, you should stop accusing kaname for zero sufference.

Saffron161 wrote:I could be very wrong about some of this, but its just my opinion, and I think that Zero deserves to be loved by Yuki...Kaname can get any girl ANY day (Ruka, or someone else) But ZERO...I can't imagine him with anybody else...Not Yori or Maria Kuranai, they haven't been able to bond enough.

So, kaname can get any other girl, but zero can't? affraid Well, I can't imagine kaname loving another girl than yuuki, but I can imagine zero with maria. Razz

Saffron161 wrote:I know that Kaname suffered ALOT because of waiting all those years...BUT, I think Zero suffered more.

Hmmm...if we count the sufference years, I think kaname is in advantage.

Zero:
    - his familly was killed by a pureblood
    - he was turn into a vampire and suffered for 4/5 years
    - his brother was accomplice
    - he attacked the girl he loved/love
    - that girl left with another man

Kaname:
    - his parents>>>haruka and juuri>>> were killed
    - the ones guilty for their deaths are the vampire council and a member of his familly, rido
    - he blames himself for baby kaname death
    - his future wife was turn into a human
    - for ten years she didn't remember who he truly is: her fiance
    - for ten years he craved after her blood
    - he suffered when yuuki gave her blood to someone else
    - he suffer because a part of her heart is still attached to someone else
    - in his ancestor time, he was rejected by humans, even if he was gentle to them
    - and something happened in his past that made him to enter in slumber and wish to never woke up.

Kaname had thousand years of unhappiness, while zero have five years.
    but who suffered more or less is irrelevant. important is if the love/romantic feelings are mutual. till now a mutual feelings exist only between yume, not zeki.
    Kaname should get the girl, because despite everything he did not stop loving her, while zero rejected her real nature.

Saffron161 wrote:Everytime now I watch the Anime, I get mad at Kaname because of how he treats Zero...Like a SERVANT. Like he only cares about him killing Rido and being freed from Rido's spell. Kaname has only cared about Yuki and himself. No one else...He USES everybody for Yuki's safely...As PAWNS...As pieces on his chessboard, he thinks it's a big GAME...

If you read manga, then you must know that manga reality was distorsioned in anime. The anime is irrelevant when we're talking about how characters were builded. Manga is important, not anime.

Is true that in manga kaname used zero, but I can't find the panels where zero is unsatisffied by this. Since kaname goal was to protect yuuki, zero agreed with kaname, and this happened because zero wanted to protect yuuki, by his own will, not because kaname told him so. zero felt indebted to yuuki.

Saffron161 wrote:Kaname has a side to him that is EXACTLY like Rido. And I still don't completely understand why Kaname wants to destroy all Purebloods. And I find it weird how Zero has the same goal...ALSO, I think that Kaname wants Yuki to no longer trust him, and for her to go with Zero...

hmm...I wonder if you read vampire knight.
    Kaname is not like rido: kaname did not killed his familly, he did not took his nephew and sacrifice him.

Kaname must have a reason why he want to kill purebloods. all you need to do is to wait for hino to reveal it. Patience is a virtute.
    And if you don't understand why zero want to kill purebloods, then is abvious you don't understand vk, and more important you don't understand zero, your favorite male chara. affraid

Saffron161 wrote:Haha sorry for the LONG message...I just want everyone to see how strongly I think Zero and Yuki deserve to be together. Kaname is an Ancestor! It would be like me dating my Grandpa 0_0 Very weird!

I will answer you with a post of another member:

I think fans are being too picky or extremist and purist, not to mention bias, when they are "grossing" out over two FAKE siblings, only blood related VAMPIRE couple, AND in a fiction manga, or being too overdramatic in trying to "relate" themselves to that couple. rofl even if its to say they are related by blood and Kaname might be the greatgreat grandfather, what kind of grandfather is that HANDSOME or young? rofl rofl really, but if one tried hard enough and use their overactive imagination that even reads and sees something between the lines, they will imagine Kaname has graying hair, wrinkles, spots on his face, and is gnarly old enough to suit the word "eeew gross relationship!" rofl rofl yes, the grandfather-granddaughter relationship becomes more clear. Razz Razz

Last edited by aya-chan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

shizza24 wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

@sweetsolace and bearcute. I realize that you guys don't support Zeki but seriously it would be nice if you kept your hatred to yourself and cut out the bashing... Zero was never bitter because he wasn't the chosen one or because Yuuki left or whatever. He had been bitter from the start and that was because of his deteriorating condition and the fact that he was falling to a level E. His hatred for PBs and his role as a hunter was what made him point his gun at Yuuki not the fact that she was kaname's woman now. He never forced himself on her when he kissed her. If Yuuki ever felt that he was forcing himself on her she could have pushed him away but she didn't. He simply kissed her goodbye and let her go..
    well that was the impression I get that doesnt mean I "hold hatred to him" or i bash
    ive already explained why I think he is probably bitter, but I never claimed that as fact... it was my opinion and my impression just like how zekifans think Kaname is evil etc.

i dont know how else to explain why Zero was angry at Kaname after Yuki left him then when kaname didnt even harm him, maybe because he thinks its Kaname's fault for turning Yuki or he cant deal with the fact she was a vampire all along or he is bitter for being left alone by himself while yuki went to the man she loves.

All I'm saying is that there are better ways of phrasing it than accusing Zero of harassment. I just want everyone to not bash because it really feels insulting when others badmouth a character you like..

im not bashing him , and i was actually phrasing it nicely instead of calling him "playboy" *manwh*re* THAT IS BASHING, my impression is grounded, im not making it up.
    i have a problem with his personality in general, I dont like the way he seems he's doing his moves to Yuki despite what he knows. i didnt state this as fact. if you have a problem with what i said point it out and tell me why im wrong instead of saying what i wrote is wrong and saying its a bash. you're not being very productive either.

@staying on topic
    scuse me? lol are we discussing about birds here, the topic STILL stayed on Zero feel rejected, it explores the idea IF he feels rejected. Shocked
    meanwhile discussing kaname while the topic is about zero is OFFTOPIC
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Does Zero feel rejected?

IMO … Yes he does. Yuuki has rejected him more than once indirectly and once directly when they parted.

(chapter 11)

1. Zero was pissed cuz Yuuki wore a huge bandage on her neck because she didn’t want Kaname to see Zero’ marks on her. Although Yuuki excused her move like she didn’t want someone to rip it off (like Aido did) her thoughts traveled to Kaname >> “Actually he might already have figured out”. >> Even if she said that wont regret for offering her blood to Zero still >> “Why my heart ACHE SO?”

2. Zero “tasted” her feelings from her blood. Yuuki couldn’t do anything about that but Zero was indirectly rejected >> the blood does not lie …

Zero: If you were going to have somebody drink your blood I guess you would have wanted Kaname Kuran to drink it. I know you like Kaname Kuran. I COULD TELL … EVEN YOUR BLOOD TASTED THAT WAY.”

(chapter 13)

3. Zero tried to kiss her for the first time but she jolt.

Zero: “You fool … you are the one who hasn’t been able to make up your mind … Get out.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2113-4/vampire-knight/chapter-13.html

(chapter 24)

4. Zero tried more obvious for a second time to kiss her.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2140-30/vampire-knight/chapter-24.html

Even if he said that he was having a nightmare … this time Yuuki was more aware about his move … doubts had inserted into her mind about why Zero tried to kiss her. However when Kaname asked her to become a vampire and live the eternity by his side she said YES without second thought. And on top of that she revealed it to Zero! >>>

Yuuki: “Kaname asked me if I would become a vampire … “YES” was all I could say to him.” (chapter 26)

All of these after she saw with her own eyes the pain that she inflicted to Zero when she decided to give her self to Shizuka and become a vampire. After Zero tried twice to kiss her and had told her that he’ll never allowed her to turn into a vampire.

(chapter 32)

5. And as if all the above wasn’t enough … when Yuuki and Zero thought that Kaname was the one who erased Yuuki’s memory.

Yuuki: “For ten years I’ve known Kaname and I’ve always felt that I wouldn’t mind IF HE BETRAYED ME.”

“I really like Kaname … I’ve liked him for ten years …” (Zero obviously feels hurt/uncomfortable by Yuuki’s confession to HIM BUT FOR ANOTHER MAN.) >>
    Zero: What brought all this on?
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2158-10/vampire-knight/chapter-32.html

But Yuuki ignorant about what her words causing to Zero (even though he attempted to kiss her before TWICE) continuous >>>

Yuuki: “I LOVE HIM”
    “If I start thinking about him he’s all I think about. If I’m not careful … I ALMOST LOSE MYSELF.”

“No matter how difficult the situation … he ALWAYS THOUGHT OF ME FIRST … he is like that.”

Kaname: “You find MY LOVE repulsive?”
    Yuuki (again in front of Zero): “Of course NOT!! … I’ve never felt that way … I’VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU … I LOVE YOU NOW!”

And for the grand finale …

(chapter 46)
    Zero: “Is the Yuuki I know still part of you?”
    Yuuki: “YES … but she might dissolve and disappear forever …”
    “… I want ONLY my big brother’s blood … IT FILLS MY HEAD…”

Zero: “I’ve only want YOUR blood” (isn’t this an open confession?)

Zero: “Do you still feel scared?”
    Yuuki: “NO I’m all right even if you’re not with me.”

In my opinion Yuuki rejected Zero’s romantic feelings there >> I ONLY want Kaname’s blood. What she avoided for so long by closing her eyes to Zero’s feelings she could no longer do the same. Zero made them crystal clear. So she had no other choice, since she couldn’t answer to his feelings in the same romantic way, but to lie to him that she didn’t need him into her life. When a person precious to you, confesses and you aren’t in love with him, what other choice do you have rather than draw away?

So … who can say that Zero didn’t feel rejected? If he wasn’t then his feelings for Yuuki wasn’t romantic …

Yuuki is still keeping the same attitude towards him. Before bites him asked to block his mind. Why? My interpretation is cuz she didn’t want “awkward” feelings/memories from the past to complicate more the situation … not again since she wanted to make a fresh start with him … to restore their friendship.
    However she tries to make clear where she stands and what represents >>

- I want to do my job as a PB Kuran.
    - You thought that I would be fed up by Kaname’s message. Thank you … at least I know that he didn’t forget about me. Maybe I’m a piece into his chessboard but I will play my role as he wishes and then I’ll go see him again. (in free translation) << An answer that obviously bother Zero hence he grabbed her …

So even if she wants to be friends with Zero and erase the “enemies’ status” she doesn’t show wavering about her STATED feelings for Kaname. IF Zero still has romantic feelings for her then she still rejects them …
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 pm

nina wrote:
    Does Zero feel rejected?

IMO … Yes he does. Yuuki has rejected him more than once indirectly and once directly when they parted.

(chapter 11)

1. Zero was pissed cuz Yuuki wore a huge bandage on her neck because she didn’t want Kaname to see Zero’ marks on her. Although Yuuki excused her move like she didn’t want someone to rip it off (like Aido did) her thoughts traveled to Kaname >> “Actually he might already have figured out”. >> Even if she said that wont regret for offering her blood to Zero still >> “Why my heart ACHE SO?”

2. Zero “tasted” her feelings from her blood. Yuuki couldn’t do anything about that but Zero was indirectly rejected >> the blood does not lie …

Zero: If you were going to have somebody drink your blood I guess you would have wanted Kaname Kuran to drink it. I know you like Kaname Kuran. I COULD TELL … EVEN YOUR BLOOD TASTED THAT WAY.”

(chapter 13)

Zero: “You fool … you are the one who hasn’t been able to make up your mind … Get out.”

(chapter 24)

Even if he said that he was having a nightmare … this time Yuuki was more aware about his move … doubts had inserted into her mind about why Zero tried to kiss her. However when Kaname asked her to become a vampire and live the eternity by his side she said YES without second thought. And on top of that she revealed it to Zero! >>>

Yuuki: “Kaname asked me if I would become a vampire … “YES” was all I could say to him.” (chapter 26)

All of these after she saw with her own eyes the pain that she inflicted to Zero when she decided to give her self to Shizuka and become a vampire. After Zero tried twice to kiss her and had told her that he’ll never allowed her to turn into a vampire.

(chapter 32)

5. And as if all the above wasn’t enough … when Yuuki and Zero thought that Kaname was the one who erased Yuuki’s memory.

Yuuki: “For ten years I’ve known Kaname and I’ve always felt that I wouldn’t mind IF HE BETRAYED ME.”

“I really like Kaname … I’ve liked him for ten years …” (Zero obviously feels hurt/uncomfortable by Yuuki’s confession to HIM BUT FOR ANOTHER MAN.) >>

But Yuuki ignorant about what her words causing to Zero (even though he attempted to kiss her before TWICE) continuous >>>

“If I start thinking about him he’s all I think about. If I’m not careful … I ALMOST LOSE MYSELF.”

“No matter how difficult the situation … he ALWAYS THOUGHT OF ME FIRST … he is like that.”

Yuuki (again in front of Zero): “Of course NOT!! … I’ve never felt that way … I’VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU … I LOVE YOU NOW!”

(chapter 46)

In my opinion Yuuki rejected Zero’s romantic feelings there >> I ONLY want Kaname’s blood. What she avoided for so long by closing her eyes to Zero’s feelings she could no longer do the same. Zero made them crystal clear. So she had no other choice, since she couldn’t answer to his feelings in the same romantic way, but to lie to him that she didn’t need him into her life. When a person precious to you, confesses and you aren’t in love with him, what other choice do you have rather than draw away?

So … who can say that Zero didn’t feel rejected? If he wasn’t then his feelings for Yuuki wasn’t romantic …

Yuuki is still keeping the same attitude towards him. Before bites him asked to block his mind. Why? My interpretation is cuz she didn’t want “awkward” feelings/memories from the past to complicate more the situation … not again since she wanted to make a fresh start with him … to restore their friendship.

- You thought that I would be fed up by Kaname’s message. Thank you … at least I know that he didn’t forget about me. Maybe I’m a piece into his chessboard but I will play my role as he wishes and then I’ll go see him again. (in free translation) << An answer that obviously bother Zero hence he grabbed her …

So even if she wants to be friends with Zero and erase the “enemies’ status” she doesn’t show wavering about her STATED feelings for Kaname. IF Zero still has romantic feelings for her then she still rejects them …

exactly! Yuki already knew his feelings yet not once she ever tried to return them. in fact she was careful not to make him think they are more than friends because they're not and zero seems to have turned desperate enough to turn all implications she's "giving" into grand ones that meant hope for him.
    she wanted to start over with him as friends.
    But look what Zero did, he looks like he is flirting with Yuki or seducing her. In chapter 72 he made it like some sort of excuse to grab Yuki's hand and make her point at his tat even when she made a simple comment
    when yuki made another simple comment in 75 he also point his gun at her.
    in chapter 74 zero forced yuki to bite him, making it seem like he has good intentions by cutting open his wrist but he KNEW perfectly well how hungry she was and that obviously made her go for the neck, its like "o, I gave you permission to bite my wrist as a less intimate spot but it was your choice to go for my neck--if anything it just shows you love me" he was the one who forced her a condition by which she will inevitably follow--HE COAXED her into biting his neck. It is pretty manipulative and shows how desperate he is. Obviously despite that Yuki still treated him like a stranger despite his chronic advances and kept her distance.
    Chapter 76 is probably the most indicative of Zero's desperate behavior (as result of being rejected) and highlights how he wants to have yuki for himself. He takes advantage of Kaname's absence to catapult him in Yuki's heart but he also creates excuses so he seems innocent, just the "typical bad boy" attitude and that excuses him rough handling Yuki and the other girls (see above). his forceful coaxing advances just show he wants to replace Kaname in her heart.
    right after Yuki tells him that she still grateful for Kaname and she doesnt mind being his chess piece, Zero grabs her arm as if to stop her from thinking about Kaname and then he lets her go because he doesnt want to lose what little love Yuki has for him.
    IMO Zero is alarmed when he heard her talking about him becuase it showed none of his advances were working on her---she still thinks about him.
    Zero's nature is actually contradictory in many ways, so I dont buy that reason he is rude because he cares. If he looks selfless doing that there's certainly another part of him that wants her, the selfish part, and this is starting to show with that arm grab.
    (now we'll see what the other fandom says with all their talk on kaname's love being selfish)
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

shizza24 wrote:

look you also dont have the right to say im bashing characters like zero when im saying what i think. and yeah what part of it is a bash, i want to know, because in my opinion bashing is like saying Zero is a a jirk, an @sshole prick with no life, thats bashing. im saying he is bitter being rejected and he tries to win back her by being forceful but also pretends to be innocent.

yeah im talking about the recent chapters NOT THE FIRST ARC so i hope you dont mix this two things and try to defend him there. in my opinion as a perfectly biological female (im not pretending to be a girl like some, im a real girl Razz) zero's actions are rude towards yuki. What make it special, his rudeness, is because he let her know he loves her, and we all know he loves her, but she didn't love him back. So its like he wants to make situations for her to react to him, and notice his feelings. I know a little about men mentality and my friend once had a suitor she never answered, they stayed friends but the suitor was mad at her at times for low reasons or reasons he makes himself (like Zero) and sometimes act romantic and even aggressive towards her, all while staying friends. So its like he doesnt want to lose connection with her by agreeing to be friends (when he doesnt want it, he wants lovers) so he pretends they are friends and makes reasons to win her heart back, and he is getting forceful to get a reaction. I see the situation as the same with zero, i dont believe he is completely willing to play submissive boy forever especially when kaname is gone, at some time he will realize yuki is vulnerable and will take advantage of it. he has motive > he loves her. he has the signal to start his move > kaname's image is bad. So when he find that yuki is very ok with being Kaname's pawn and even glad he thinks of her, Zero take this as threat to his moves to win her back and he grabs her arm, because the 'signal' is not working. but quickly realize that it showed his true feelings as being jealous so he drops .

im surprised im only female who thinks like this? maybe im the only girl here Shocked

edit: kaname is also wrong. he make reason for another man to take her heart. he makes his image bad to yuki and want her to be mad at him. Zero take this opportunity when he think yuki is piss off to be the competition in their twosome.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Saffron161 wrote:Zero has been through so MUCH in his life! He had to suffer along with his twin brother, Ichiru, because he thought he had stole what was taken from him, and because he had to devour him in the end, to become the true hunter that he was supposed to be born into...

Then Shizuka Hio totally ruined his life by turning him into a vampire and killing his family. Sad And Kaname COULD have killed Rido Kuran in the beginning, but he didn't so Shizuka's lover would be on the execution list, and so Zero would become a vampire; It was all apart of his PLAN. So Zero suffered greatly because Kaname wanted to use his only as a pawn. Fair enough, it was to protect Yuki, but still....

I could be very wrong about some of this, but its just my opinion, and I think that Zero deserves to be loved by Yuki...Kaname can get any girl ANY day (Ruka, or someone else) But ZERO...I can't imagine him with anybody else...Not Yori or Maria Kuranai, they haven't been able to bond enough. I know that Kaname suffered ALOT because of waiting all those years...BUT, I think Zero suffered more.

Everytime now I watch the Anime, I get mad at Kaname because of how he treats Zero...Like a SERVANT. Like he only cares about him killing Rido and being freed from Rido's spell. Kaname has only cared about Yuki and himself. No one else...He USES everybody for Yuki's safely...As PAWNS...As pieces on his chessboard, he thinks it's a big GAME...Kaname has a side to him that is EXACTLY like Rido. And I still don't completely understand why Kaname wants to destroy all Purebloods. And I find it weird how Zero has the same goal...ALSO, I think that Kaname wants Yuki to no longer trust him, and for her to go with Zero...

Haha sorry for the LONG message...I just want everyone to see how strongly I think Zero and Yuki deserve to be together. Kaname is an Ancestor! It would be like me dating my Grandpa 0_0 Very weird! ZERO AND YUKI FOREVER! I LOVE U ZERO!

A few things i just wanted to say to this post particularly the parts i have highlighted.
    1) I don't think we can compare people's suffering and what they have been through. Pain and how it effects people is an individual thing, it effects people in different ways, so i think its unfair to compare people's pain and what they have been through. Both Kaname and Zero have been through so much,and its effected them and difined them to a point. No matter what the pain it still hurts that person so i dont think we can say someones pain and suffering is more than anothers. Because to that person it hurts, its also a bit disrespectful of their feelings and that character.
    2) Kaname couldnt kill Rido, due to Rido being his master, hence why he needed Zero as his knight.
    3) You say Kaname can have any girl like ruka but he doenst love ruka he only loves yuuki. Also Zero could have his pick of girls(maria, that day class girl from arc one) too, but just like kaname he only loves yuuki. So i think your point is invalid, and a tad biased.

I was going to say more, but i believe shizza24's post covered that part.

shizza24 wrote:I support Zeki as much as you do but I am sorry that doesn't give us a reason to flame other pairings since there are others on this forum who support yume just as much as we support zeki and I think all of us should respect differences of opinion. The point of this discussion is not starting flame wars..

Thank you shizza24. Exactly what i wanted to say.

nina wrote:
    Does Zero feel rejected?

(chapter 11)

(chapter 13)

(chapter 24)

(chapter 32)

(chapter 46)

Oh Nina i love you!!! Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 3110612249 Some excellent points.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Empty minor correction

Post by caela Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 pm

(chapter 13)

This is a minor correction and it probably is not enough to change anyone's points that they were arguing, but this is not an attempted kiss. Zero was aiming to get blood, he is trying for the neck in the link provided. In the quote provided, Zero is accusing Yuuki of not being committed to providing blood.

Now back to what you guys were doing....
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Bloodredhead wrote: 1) I don't think we can compare people's suffering and what they have been through. Pain and how it effects people is an individual thing, it effects people in different ways, so i think its unfair to compare people's pain and what they have been through. Both Kaname and Zero have been through so much,and its effected them and difined them to a point. No matter what the pain it still hurts that person so i dont think we can say someones pain and suffering is more than anothers. Because to that person it hurts, its also a bit disrespectful of their feelings and that character.

I so agree with you! How someone can measure the mental pain?
    I’m tired to hear over and over again the same reason … Zero suffered more so he deserves Yuuki blah blah … Even though I could say that Kaname has suffered and sacrificed and lost more than Zero, as a Yume I would find it so lame IF EVER Yuuki chose Kaname over this factor! My dear character deserves far more than this … I hope some Zero fans could also realize that the same applies on Zero too and stop degrade him so much.

Thank you Blood … love you too ^^ *hugs*

caela wrote:
    (chapter 13)

This is a minor correction and it probably is not enough to change anyone's points that they were arguing, but this is not an attempted kiss. Zero was aiming to get blood, he is trying for the neck in the link provided. In the quote provided, Zero is accusing Yuuki of not being committed to providing blood.

@ caela didn’t I provide the same link as you? I think I did. So your “correction” is actually your interpretation/insight over the same scene. I posted my interpretation and I based it mostly on Zero’s reaction after Yuuki’s jolt >>>

1. “You are the one who hasn’t make up your mind” >> in what? For giving him blood? She already offered her blood to him by her own free will prior the above scene >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2095-30/vampire-knight/chapter-8.html

2. If you go back a few pages you’ll see that what caused Zero’s move in question was Yuuki’s line “I forgot to tell you something … Zero you were just imagine it. I never wanted to give my blood to Kaname …” (cuz previously Zero told her that he tasted her feelings for Kaname through her blood … so the core of their convo was about emotions).
    Zero: “Is that right?” (he doesn’t believe her thus to prove himself >>>)

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Vampireknight54800

What Yuuki afraid? His bite?
    Ofc your “correction” is what Yuuki blindly interpret for Zero’s subtle move (“you j3rk I thought you were serious”) but for me the point that Zero intended to make was clear >> Yuuki couldn’t choose him OVER Kaname.

3. How possible is that Zero shoved Yuuki by saying “get out” because she flinched there scared from his “almost bite”? The Zero who were full of guilt and pain every time he sunk his fangs into her neck?

But this is my take … you can “read” the scene in the way you want. I just wanted to make more clear where I based my opinion.

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

nina wrote:

caela wrote:
    (chapter 13)

@ caela didn’t I provide the same link as you? I think I did. So your “correction” is actually your interpretation/insight over the same scene. I posted my interpretation and I based it mostly on Zero’s reaction after Yuuki’s jolt >>>

1. “You are the one who hasn’t make up your mind” >> in what? For giving him blood? She already offered her blood to him by her own free will prior the above scene >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2095-30/vampire-knight/chapter-8.html

2. If you go back a few pages you’ll see that what caused Zero’s move in question was Yuuki’s line “I forgot to tell you something … Zero you were just imagine it. I never wanted to give my blood to Kaname …” (cuz previously Zero told her that he tasted her feelings for Kaname through her blood … so the core of their convo was about emotions).
    Zero: “Is that right?” (he doesn’t believe her thus to prove himself >>>)

Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Vampireknight54800

What Yuuki afraid? His bite?
    Ofc your “correction” is what Yuuki blindly interpret for Zero’s subtle move (“you j3rk I thought you were serious”) but for me the point that Zero intended to make was clear >> Yuuki couldn’t choose him OVER Kaname.

3. How possible is that Zero shoved Yuuki by saying “get out” because she flinched there scared from his “almost bite”? The Zero who were full of guilt and pain every time he sunk his fangs into her neck?

But this is my take … you can “read” the scene in the way you want. I just wanted to make more clear where I based my opinion.

Yes, I reposted the link you provided. And yes I see Zero as super angsty who would feel guilty for drinking Yuuki's blood and still shove her out of his room. He definitely has his issues.

Also both the other "kiss" scenes involved some sense of life and death: (1) the "other" almost kiss, he came out of a dream where he thought he killed Yuuki, (2) Chapter 46: Zero just killed Rido, fought Kaname and Yuuki just saved Zero's from Kaname and Zero didn't know when he would see Yuuki again.

In order for Zero to try to kiss Yuuki (human, vampire, or otherwise) would probably take having a gun to his head.

Edit: I get what you meant now....The psychology of a fake attempted kiss (to prove yuuki wrong?) is interesting. If that was his plan, then Yuuki totally missed out on the point. Also, that means that Zero had no intention of actually kissing Yuuki. (That was where my confusion was; I thought your theory involved Zero with the intention of actually kissing her)
    Amaran
    Amaran
    Human

Post by Amaran Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Probably he does feel rejected since Yuuki's been declaring her feelings for Kaname while Zero always stood there to listen. However, that line between one's feelings being reciprocated or rejected is blurred since Yuuki didn't realize Zero's feelings until after their parting. Her only response was that she is not right for him because she is a vampire and that fact cannot change. By the time they are able to meet again, she assumes that Zero does not love her anymore. Both times she thinks about Zero's feelings for her, she never properly responds to them because of the circumstances of her being a pureblood and of time because Zero's feelings might've already changed.

My theory though is that in chapter 46 where Zero bit Yuuki, he tasted some of her feelings for him(Zero) and that is what made him decide to kiss her. He let her go because she thought it best that they go their separate ways since their relationship won't work out because of her being a pureblood and him a hunter. That theory seemed a little too much of an assumption when just looking at 46 alone but once chapter 49 came out and Yuuki didn't deny that half of her heart was attached to Zero, it would make sense that her feelings for him have been slowly developing but have not been acknowledged by her as of yet.

Back to the overall question, I think that Zero has felt rejection many times throughout the manga but I think, since he probably also assumes that Yuuki doesn't have any romantic feelings for him anymore, that it is better this way. He has only ever intervened when he thought that Yuuki needed his help, but like the moment where he grabbed her arm in 76, he will let go if that is her choice.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Her only response was that she is not right for him because she is a vampire and that fact cannot change.
    before she even realized his feelings for her, she already resolved herself to becoming his enemy and that "she will keep running away from him". So she was not only avoiding him because "its not right" (supposedly) but also because of what he said.
    when she realized his feelings she thought, "so that was it all along Zero? Im sorry but the vampire me is the real me, it wont change and neither will the future"
    IMO even if she does feel anything for him, because he cant accept her, she cant "acknowledge" it either. Yuki, in a way, is apologizing because she cant do anything about being her true self or Zero's hatred or being a pureblood, so its all things at once and it doesnt really mean something concrete.

Both times she thinks about Zero's feelings for her, she never properly
    responds to them because of the circumstances of her being a pureblood
    and of time because Zero's feelings might've already changed.
    when she does have an opportunity to tell him what she wants, she says, "I want it to be like the way it was before! (chapter 74)" IMO she could tell him how she felt that moment but thats what came out of her mouth. Her "feelings" if there is doesnt even show in the intensity of her bite to him, it was restrained.

He has only ever intervened when he thought that Yuuki needed his help,
    but like the moment where he grabbed her arm in 76, he will let go if
    that is her choice.
    Yuki was telling him that its ok for her to be Kaname's chess piece and she is glad he is at least thinking about her, when she does tell this to Zero he grabs her arm as if to stop her thoughts...then he lets go.
    Why he does that? To help her, from what?
    to stop her from being his chess piece? why he makes it his business when yuki says she's glad to do something for kaname ? zero's like taking over her decision making skills and even her freedom to decide what she wants to do with her life. He's pretty controlling..
    IMO it doesnt make sense he would try to stop her esp when he knows she loves kaname but Zero loves her, the scenario looks very much like jealousy, an action saying "Dont talk about him when im around" or "You cant be saying this, I'm doing my best to make you forget him and you're still thinking of him" thing.
    but it looks like he did the action on impulse and he let her go eventually whether by mistake or by his own choice.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 am

For some reason I think Zero is in extreme denial of Yuki's feelings for Kaname and some part of him wanna convince himself he has a chance. Poor guy.... yeah but too bad Yuki loved Kaname first and zeo is shooting blanks.
    Amaran
    Amaran
    Human

Post by Amaran Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 am

To sweetsolace:
    True, Yuuki could not respond to Zero's feelings for a myriad of reasons, so I never saw that scene as a scene of rejection. I always thought of it as her resolve, to stay away from him because it would be better for the both of them; Zero having something to live for, and Yuuki because she will have someone to spend eternity with.

The current relationship between Zero and Yuuki is fragile, everything that they are doing is restrained in that respect. Yuuki wants to be close to Zero again but their relationship has hit a major roadblock and so she has to take many tiny steps to slowly help it heal. Since they haven't spoken to each other in a year and are just now trying to repair what was broken, that even if Yuuki wanted a romantic relationship with Zero, it is not the right time. She is still technically Kaname's fiance and she believes Zero doesn't love her anymore. For anything to be acknowledged in that area, she has to settle things with Kaname first, whatever that may be.

Zero's action was done out of impulse because he released her arm soon after. However, this is significant because Zero showed his feelings to her even if it was for only a brief moment. And it was a reaction to what? To Yuuki saying she is willing to be a chess piece for Kaname. A chess piece. Not an equal. But something that Kaname can manipulate. So of course Zero is not going to react kindly to that since he cares for her and will act if he senses something wrong.
    I'm curious though, what do you make of Yuuki's look, after Zero holds onto her arm?

Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am

Amaran wrote:To sweetsolace:
    True, Yuuki could not respond to Zero's feelings for a myriad of reasons, so I never saw that scene as a scene of rejection. I always thought of it as her resolve, to stay away from him because it would be better for the both of them; Zero having something to live for, and Yuuki because she will have someone to spend eternity with.

The current relationship between Zero and Yuuki is fragile, everything that they are doing is restrained in that respect. Yuuki wants to be close to Zero again but their relationship has hit a major roadblock and so she has to take many tiny steps to slowly help it heal. Since they haven't spoken to each other in a year and are just now trying to repair what was broken, that even if Yuuki wanted a romantic relationship with Zero, it is not the right time. She is still technically Kaname's fiance and she believes Zero doesn't love her anymore. For anything to be acknowledged in that area, she has to settle things with Kaname first, whatever that may be.

Zero's action was done out of impulse because he released her arm soon after. However, this is significant because Zero showed his feelings to her even if it was for only a brief moment. And it was a reaction to what? To Yuuki saying she is willing to be a chess piece for Kaname. A chess piece. Not an equal. But something that Kaname can manipulate. So of course Zero is not going to react kindly to that since he cares for her and will act if he senses something wrong.
    I'm curious though, what do you make of Yuuki's look, after Zero holds onto her arm?

I totally agree with you! cheers And just to put this out there of something that really struck me of what yuki said to zero in chapter 75 was, when zero pointed his gun at yuki , she said it was alright to kill her if she was wrong. I mean she said it with a straight face. She didnt even think of kaname and if he would miss her.
    But anyways, i think yuki was blushing because she wasnt expecting him to grab her arm and be so soft. As you can tell, it wasnt forceful or aggressive. because if it was yuki would have yanked her arm off.But he gently let her go. And also she was probably blushing at how they were gazing at each other for a amount of time saying nothing.
    And lately When Zero gently touches her now she always blushes softly. Or thinks of him in some way. Its like you have a secret crush and when he gives you a hug you cant help but turn red and just want to think of them more and that one moment. Very Happy
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 am

Everyone I'm not bashing Kaname or Yume fans at all...Sorry If my comments are a little out of control... I'm just wanting Zero being with Yuki so badly... Sorry everyone! I am 13 years old Razz And I guess I need to re-read the manga again properly to fully understand it. But thats why I came to this website...To learn more about Vampire Knight and talk with people and make new friends and stuff...But I'm a bit sad about my rep Razz How everyone seems to disagree with me all the time...But I'm not leaving this site! ITS AWESOME!

And believe me, I DO like Kaname, just something about him...Scares me..I dont know...Something about him is making me want to be a Yume instead of a Zeki fan... affraid
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 am

AWWWW Yes I love it when he gently grabbed her arm and she blushed! *_* Awww Zero should do that more often! I LOVE the ZEKI moments! SO ADORABLE! ^_^
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am

bearcute <3 wrote:For some reason I think Zero is in extreme denial of Yuki's feelings for Kaname and some part of him wanna convince himself he has a chance. Poor guy.... yeah but too bad Yuki loved Kaname first and zeo is shooting blanks.

yeah i agree rofl rofl and yuuki loves kaname only from the beginning, she doesn't mind even if she is the chess piece of kaname because she knows kaname loves her and she loves him too. kaname would never hurt her, zero has no chance.i mean grabbing her hand all of a sudden can't he talk to her, what's his mouth for, yuuki is kaname's fiance zero shouldn't be grabbing other's fiance's hands.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

@Saffron161
    Doubling your posts is against the rules and mods/admin can delete your post.
    next time when you want to post a comment and your previous post is tha last one, use the edit function.

bearcute <3 wrote:
    For some reason I think Zero is in extreme denial of Yuki's feelings for Kaname and some part of him wanna convince himself he has a chance. Poor guy.... yeah but too bad Yuki loved Kaname first and zeo is shooting blanks.

Agree with you. In this chapter, zero seemed kind of pissed that yuuki still believe in kaname. zero want yuuki for himself, but apparently kaname is in his way. Very Happy
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Saffron161 wrote:AWWWW Yes I love it when he gently grabbed her arm and she blushed! *_* Awww Zero should do that more often! I LOVE the ZEKI moments! SO ADORABLE! ^_^

Thank god there is another Zeki fan out there that feels like i do my god you make me so happy right know king Yuuki and Zero forever and you are right i like Kaname too but something about him scares me too
    Yes Zero feels rejected because he can't be with the one he loves wouldn't you feel the same way?
    Does Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 507965433_541494
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Hmm...rejected? No, I don't know why he would feel that because he knew from the start that Yuuki had a crush on Kaname, and he even supported her a little...I mean, he didn't stop her. He may be feeling some resentment towards himself for not trying harder to get her once he realized his love for her, and learning that she was a pureblood, and kaname's "sister" at that must have been mind-blowing! I wouldn't be able to stand it either...knowing that someone was living a lie and that the person i love the most became the thing i hated the most. As we've seen, Zero has preserved in the back of his mind and image of the old Yuuki who he fell for. Once someone changes so drastically, it is hard to accept it. But I don't think he harbors any ill feelings towards her... he understands that she wants Kaname and he simply can't go on knowing her when she's not the same girl he grew up with... I think that they had a beautiful parting, Zero set aside all of his feelings and actually asked HER if she was alright after regaining her memories Smile I'm glad that issue was resolved because he was worried for her and it was driving her insane. As for the kiss...well, if you thought you were going to see the person you loved for the last time as equals wouldn't you want to atleast kiss them once to express your feelings? I think it was a beautiful parting, and it's only fair since she will likely be with kaname for as long as she can, that Zero atleast let her know his feelings. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't think Zero's in denial. In fact her realizes it very well. There's proof enough of that.

And why is it suddenly forbidden to grab someones hand????Even if that person has a fiancee.
    And I'll say it again. Yuuki can just push him away, but she doesn't. ( She even blushes, *fangirling over this epic moment*)

Really I don't get what people want anymore---> so confused.
    -Zero doesn't talk too yuuki so zero is rude?
    -Zero does talk to yuuki...and...he's rude??
    Really, if didn't find it so annoying, I'd actually start finding this funny.

Edit: And this may be a litle off topic, but since it was in the previous posts. When has it become a fact that Yuuki doesn't love Zero..? I guess I missed a chapter.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDoes Zero feel Rejected?  - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Hahaha agreed! Everyone's always finding a reason to pick on Zero no matter what he does! First hes "emo" and "robbing yuuki of her blood", then he's a j-e-r-k for kissing her when he knew she had another love? if yuuki hated it she would have pushed him away or covered her mouth. Then he's a j-e-r-k for accepting the situation and wanting to forget yuuki so they can both move on? I also hate how people assume its a for sure thing that yuuki can only love kaname.... she still has some feelings for zero, its just a matter of when she'll let them come out and if she'll be brave enough to.

Last edited by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hahaha agreed! Everyone's always finding a reason to pick on Zero no matter what he does! First hes "emo" and "robbing yuuki of her blood", then he's a adorable for kissing her when he knew she had another love? if yuuki hated it she would have pushed him away or covered her mouth. Then he's a adorable for accepting the situation and wanting to forget yuuki so they can both move on? I also hate how people assume its a for sure thing that yuuki can only love kaname.... she still has some feelings for zero, its just a matter of when she'll let them come out and if she'll be brave enough to.
    I agree with you fully she first has to admit that she does love zero

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:44 am