Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 88 predictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 88 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 88 predictions Bar_left59%chapter 88 predictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 88 predictions Bar_left27%chapter 88 predictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 88 predictions Bar_left15%chapter 88 predictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
nina
mariangie
Kara
MorningStar
RIchard
kanachanimmortal
10 posters

chapter 88 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 88 predictions Drops5black

chapter 88 predictions Empty chapter 88 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am

i am very much upset with latest chapter. Evil or Very Mad

so you guys predict.

i think in next chapters kaname will kill isaya,yuuki will declare official abandonment of kaname and they are no more fiancees.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonechapter 88 predictions Dropsoa

chapter 88 predictions Empty Re: chapter 88 predictions

Post by RIchard Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 pm

I think yuuki kaname and zero will have an awkward moment after the kiss but then zero will restrain kaname with the bloody rose and yuuki will try to question him on aido-dono's [did I word that right? Aidos father] death. But right as it seems they are finally going to get some answers there are some screams from inside and it turns out kaname was just a familiar and turns into bats.

Ether that or they are going to appear on Jerry Springer: My PB fiance left me for a hunter twin turned vampire.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Next chapter, i think Yuuki might ask Kaname about Aidou-Dono and why he killed him, Isaya will probably release his trap,Z&Y demanding answers, maybe together fight Kaname again. And Kaname disappears again. He might kill Isaya.
    Hopefully, like many others feel, I hope this K/Y/Z is solved and finished. Its tiring, i want her to finally pick and stick to her guns for the rest of the manga and close the love triangle for good.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm

MorningStar wrote:Next chapter, i think Yuuki might ask Kaname about Aidou-Dono and why he killed him, Isaya will probably release his trap,Z&Y demanding answers, maybe together fight Kaname again. And Kaname disappears again. He might kill Isaya.
    Hopefully, like many others feel, I hope this K/Y/Z is solved and finished. Its tiring, i want her to finally pick and stick to her guns for the rest of the manga and close the love triangle for good.

about love triangle,she will choose zero i guess seeing her passion for him.she is hino's justice side so she will definitely kill him.i think she will decide it when he will kill isaya.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm sure that there must be some kind of confrontation brewing. Kaname just witnessed what was (probably) a kiss between Zero and Yuuki. We know that Kaname has been attempting to distance himself from her, but I can't imagine it would go down well; that is, unless Kaname is a master at concealing his emotions and creating some kind of nonchalant facade.

If past chapters are anything to go by, anything could happen in Chapter 88. I'm not sure where Hino is going with the script at this stage, to be honest scratch

So I suppose I'll just state what I'd like to see:

- Some kind of interaction between Yuuki and Kaname. Unfortunately we just haven't got much dialogue from them recently... Sad

- Isaya's plan (because -with everything that's going on- he wouldn't have just thrown a surprise party. With Yuuki's thought that 'everyone is tense while waiting to see if THAT PERSON will show up', it's clear that they were hoping to lure Kaname back into the open. But do they have any plan about what to do now that he has?)

- Zero's thoughts. I really, really want to see what's going on in Zero-kun's head. Evil or Very Mad As it's been mentioned in other threads regarding Chapter 87, the flashback scenes were issued in Yuuki's memories; not Zero's. Who knows, maybe he was thinking the same thing. But we don't know. sFun_banghead2

And I never pegged Zero as the type to let loose at a party. scratch What I mean is, Zero's always been quite taciturn and withdrawn even in the first arc. So why now, after becoming so cynical, does Zero lean in for the kiss? Perhaps, seeing as how he is trying to work out if his relationship with Yuuki is false and manipulated, it was only a test to see if he still had any 'romantic' feelings toward her? Shocked

This is what I really want to be cleared up and fleshed out further in the coming chapters. And although the LT is always interesting for me ( Razz ), I'd also really like to see some development in the 'political' plot line.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Post by MorningStar Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    MorningStar wrote:Next chapter, i think Yuuki might ask Kaname about Aidou-Dono and why he killed him, Isaya will probably release his trap,Z&Y demanding answers, maybe together fight Kaname again. And Kaname disappears again. He might kill Isaya.

about love triangle,she will choose zero i guess seeing her passion for him.she is hino's justice side so she will definitely kill him.i think she will decide it when he will kill isaya.
    She does have Passion for Zero, but I still think she has a strong Passion for Kaname still.
    She realized her feelings for Zero, but still her attachment to Kaname, i don't expect, to disappear overnight.
    But i just want her to confirm who she has more feelings for.
    I know that Yuuki is Hino's justice side so i don't expect Kaname to receive no major heat from Yuuki if they are end game. And if she goes with Kaname at this point, i feel like its going to hurt her character. Really, you can love somebody so much, but accepting and going along with their wrongs isn't right.
    Until Kaname finally tell us why he did the things he decided to do.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

MorningStar wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

She does have Passion for Zero, but I still think she has a strong Passion for Kaname still.
    She realized her feelings for Zero, but still her attachment to Kaname, i don't expect, to disappear overnight.
    I know that Yuuki is Hino's justice side so i don't expect Kaname to receive no major heat from Yuuki if they are end game. And if she goes with Kaname at this point, i feel like its going to hurt her character. Really, you can love somebody so much, but accepting and going along with their wrongs isn't right.

kaname himself left yuuki.that shouts he wants to die and he is such a strong character,he will definitely succeed in his plan.i don't see zeki stopping him because kaname is far too intelligent than them.
    in end zeki will know that whatever he did was to save yuuki but then i will be too late and then kaname's last wish will be her to stay with zero as he has already become immortal.
    i only see this ending.
    i hope atleast hino will show mother of kuran family.now i am reading this manga(through your guys comments,yes i haven't read recent chapter yet.)only to see kuran mother and hoping that atleast seiren and aidou will become together.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Post by MorningStar Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    MorningStar wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

kaname himself left yuuki.that shouts he wants to die and he is such a strong character,he will definitely succeed in his plan.i don't see zeki stopping him because kaname is far too intelligent than them.
    in end zeki will know that whatever he did was to save yuuki but then i will be too late and then kaname's last wish will be here to stay with zero as he has already become immortal.
    i only see this ending.
    i hope atleast hino will show mother of kuran family.now i am reading this manga(through your guys comments,yes i haven't read recent chapter yet.)only to see kuran mother and hoping that atleast seiren and aidou will become together.
    /nods/
    You are right. Kaname is too intelligent, and the way he is acting is like he has a suicide wish for himself. Now i have to agree, Kaname will succeed. It'll make sense that way, Kaname last wish staying with her being happy and exchange his life for her safety.
    A Selfless act that would really rise Kaname's character alot.And have him very redeemable in every reader's eyes.
    But I am crossing my fingers and hoping somehow Zeki team will stop him.
    bounce
    Also on the topic of Yuuki killing Kaname, its cruel but i do think Hino did foreshadowed it when she had Kaname tell Yuuki that if she leaves him, he'll kill her or she'll have to kill him.

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm

There are 2 main issues to show in the next chapter .

1- Kaname and Yuuki interaction about the Zeki kiss .

What I know so far is that Kaname has trying to make Yuuki see him as a " bad man " and to make her as far from his side as posible . Kaname has already left Yuuki without any reasonable explanation . These facts are main obstacles to reconciliate Yume as a couple .

If the above are true . How Kaname would act after catching Zero and Yuuki kissing ?

Normally he would be angry , mad and very jealous . As the time he catched Yuuki trying to bite Zero from chapters 60 - 61 . When Kaname almost drained Yuuki from all her blood . As a way to " punish
    " her from her almost infidelity .

But this time is different . Kaname has to continue the charade of denying he desires and loves Yuuki . Tell to the world , including Yuuki , their love relationship is now broken and irreversible . Because he has to show Yuuki she can't be his no more .

So what would happen at chapter 88 ?

There is a good probability of Yuuki going after Kaname to try to explain why she acted that way with Zero . Where probably she tells Kaname she likes Zero . But continue to have love feelings for Kaname at the same time .

And what Kaname would do ? Probaly at first just ignore her . As he is masked . Maybe a little later he just told Yuuki . He already broke with her . They aren't a couple nor fiancees . That she's free to do as she pleases . If she chooses Zero , is her life to do so . All with his famous " poker face " . ( Remember Kaname said purebloods usually hide their feelings to not show weakness to others . )

Here is where Yuuki could get angry . As she wanted at least Kaname showing some interest to save their relationship and not to let her go so easily . Making Kaname some remarks about his past promises to her .

But the end of the scene could be Yuuki accepting Kaname doesn't want to fight for their love . So there are 2 choices here she could do .

a - Decide to go to Zero's side for the time being.

Very probable . As her ego would be hurt and needs comfort . Zero is the one who is showing he loves her . So Yuuki could accept retreat to Zero's side for now .

b - Making her more resolved to save Kaname and fight for returning him to her side .

Maybe this isn't the time for this . But this is what I want to see . To show her attitude from the last 20 chapters was not waste in vain . That she isn't the type of girl to give up so easy to circunstances .

Either way , I think chapter 87 has trying to suggest readers to consider a Zeki end as possible . But what I think is this is the way for Hino to prolong the LT a little more until the real end would be revealed . So a Yume end continues to be a possibility .

2- The masquerade trap .

I expect during the end of the chapter to be revealed how Isaya expect to trap Kaname in a public place and in front of a ton of witness .

I'm not sure what Hino could pull here . This is just a huge speculation and I could be very wrong . But if the trap is the revelation of Aido - dono is in reality alive . He is going to be presented to make a public appearance during the ball . This could make a very effective trap . Because it would reveal Kaname is lying about a lot of things he is trying to portrait himself . Kaname would want Aido - dono quiet . So Kaname could act reckless in such scenario . Making him open to an attack by Zero , Yuuki and maybe Kaien Cross (Who I think has attended the ball in disguise by Isaya's invitation .)

Also on the topic of Yuuki killing Kaname, its cruel but i do think Hino did foreshadowed it when she had Kaname tell Yuuki that if she leaves him, he'll kill her or she'll have to kill him.

I think Yuuki will ask Kaname again why he didn't fulfill this promise to her . If he really loves her so much to know he can't tolerate being alive if he isn't with her .

The problem here is Yuuki is considering no more killing Kaname . But to allow Kaname to kill her instead. As she has already recognize she hasn't the strenght to kill Kaname and survive the guilt . This is why Yuuki during chapter 86 was saying farewells to Yori , Night Class and Kaien Cross . Why she said at the end of chapter 86 this is the last travel with Zero she will do . Because she believes she is going to die .

The mystery here is : Can Kaname kill Yuuki ? Would the situation from Kaname's nightmare / premonition of Rido killing Yuuki will be the one to happen in reality ? Would there is a way for Yuuki to not be killed and Kaname redeem himself at the same time ?

But these are for a near future . Not now .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

the only thing i am predicting is that it will be a zeki ending.reason in mangas usually a girl who loves a person ends up with another person who is rival of first one.ha.....
    that makes hino's manga totally common unlike we thought that it was a unusual manga.
    i hoped that hino will create an awesome heroine but in fit of money and fame,she just degraded her more.

kaname's death for co-existence will justify it being a tragic story.

the thing that i hate is that she kept us in a very bad illusion that yuuki loved kaname unconditionally.when kaname left,she never looked sad that her fiancee left,she was sad that he was killing purebloods.

i bet its a zeki ending.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm

mariangie wrote: 1- Kaname and Yuuki interaction about the Zeki kiss .

What I know so far is that Kaname has trying to make Yuuki see him as a " bad man " and to make her as far from his side as posible . Kaname has already left Yuuki without any reasonable explanation . These facts are main obstacles to reconciliate Yume as a couple .

If the above are true . How Kaname would act after catching Zero and Yuuki kissing ?

Normally he would be angry , mad and very jealous . As the time he catched Yuuki trying to bite Zero from chapters 60 - 61 . When Kaname almost drained Yuuki from all her blood . As a way to " punish

But this time is different . Kaname has to continue the charade of denying he desires and loves Yuuki . Tell to the world , including Yuuki , their love relationship is now broken and irreversible . Because he has to show Yuuki she can't be his no more .

Even though I usually avoid making short-term predictions however your above analysis finds me in agreement.
    Firstly, regardless if there was a kiss or not, from Kaname’s distance and visual angle that scene could be interpreted by him as a kiss.
    However I agree that based on his attitude all this time and his efforts to crush Yuuki’s feelings and hopes for him; he doesn’t have the luxury to show his true feelings: anger, jealousy etc. Or at least that would blow off his so far tactic and eventually harm his ultimate goal.

In fact what I’ve been thinking is that this scene could be utilized as a bridge to connect the story from where it was stopped in chapter 86 with the next(s) chapter(s).
    What I mean is that the gist of the last convo in chapter 86 was Zero’s queries about his first encounter with Yuuki and their relationship in general i.e. in which degree Kaname was involved and what could have been his intentions about Yuuki and him. The whole convo seemed a bit out of the blue and disconnected with the previous … but it could have been there to prologize the unfoldment.

So; the kiss-scene wouldn’t have been a very good opportunity or trigger to start unravelling of the clew from where Zero left it; >> the set-up of the Zeki relationship; and what Kaname had in mind (?)

Thus and >>>

There is a good probability of Yuuki going after Kaname to try to explain why she acted that way with Zero . Where probably she tells Kaname she likes Zero . But continue to have love feelings for Kaname at the same time .

And what Kaname would do ? Probaly at first just ignore her . As he is masked . Maybe a little later he just told Yuuki . He already broke with her . They aren't a couple nor fiancees . That she's free to do as she pleases . If she chooses Zero , is her life to do so . All with his famous " poker face " . ( Remember Kaname said purebloods usually hide their feelings to not show weakness to others . )

>> this ^^^ scenario fits. Kaname could start saying that this was his purpose from the start hence and the set-up of the first encounter with Zero, bridging Zero’s previous queries with the unfolding >> pushing Yuuki further away from him and closer to Zero.

Back on Kaname’s reaction … the only that I could think of that could compel Kaname to drop his façade towards Yuuki and react differently from what we expect; would have been IF there was a danger for Yuuki’s safety/life. Viz if this dangerous trap puts at stake her life hence his ultimate goal to protect her as well.
    What if the dangerous trap isn’t only for him; but ultimately endangers and Yuuki without she being able to know that? << This factor could easily turn the tables or compel Kaname to readjust his plan and course.
    Of course this means that Isaya has his own agenda something that isn’t supported from the known info… so I leave it there for the time being.

2- The masquerade trap .

I expect during the end of the chapter to be revealed how Isaya expect to trap Kaname in a public place and in front of a ton of witness .

I'm not sure what Hino could pull here . This is just a huge speculation and I could be very wrong . But if the trap is the revelation of Aido - dono is in reality alive . He is going to be presented to make a public appearance during the ball . This could make a very effective trap . Because it would reveal Kaname is lying about a lot of things he is trying to portrait himself . Kaname would want Aido - dono quiet . So Kaname could act reckless in such scenario . Making him open to an attack by Zero , Yuuki and maybe Kaien Cross (Who I think has attended the ball in disguise by Isaya's invitation .)

So in this case Isaya would have good intentions; or bad?
    Cuz with the above scenario I think that Isaya and the rest would want to stop Kaname from his self-destructive path by crushing the mask of the bad guy rather than trapping him to kill him, no?

If I got it wrong please correct me Maria.

OR nothing of the above will happen and I predict that we will be again >> chapter 88 predictions 3621428690 rofl
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

I think there's something fishy about that masquerade..therefore I belive something bad will happen. What is curious is: why Kaname happened to appear it that exact moment, well I guess that's the drama. I noticed and guess you all did as well that he was wearing a mask, but was he invited or not? was that a trap to make him come so they'll catch him?

I think that we will probably find out if there was actually a kiss between Yuuki and Zero and the last sentence for her last thought: But I (obviusly will say love Kaname or belong). I hope next chapter reveals as much as this last one did and wonder if Yuuki will put an end to her relationship with Kaname or she will try to confront him, fight him or hold him haha
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

About the trap, it isn't that far fetched to think kaname would come after isaya, he already tried to once but was stopped by cross. So it is only natural he will attempt to do it again, and isaya gave him the only way there was to enter the ball with out being noticed.

The question now is why, up till now isaya had been only a watcher. Taking into account his relationship with cross I don't think he is a bad guy.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 am

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote: 1- Kaname and Yuuki interaction about the Zeki kiss .

Even though I usually avoid making short-term predictions however your above analysis finds me in agreement.
    Firstly, regardless if there was a kiss or not, from Kaname’s distance and visual angle that scene could be interpreted by him as a kiss.
    However I agree that based on his attitude all this time and his efforts to crush Yuuki’s feelings and hopes for him; he doesn’t have the luxury to show his true feelings: anger, jealousy etc. Or at least that would blow off his so far tactic and eventually harm his ultimate goal.

In fact what I’ve been thinking is that this scene could be utilized as a bridge to connect the story from where it was stopped in chapter 86 with the next(s) chapter(s).
    What I mean is that the gist of the last convo in chapter 86 was Zero’s queries about his first encounter with Yuuki and their relationship in general i.e. in which degree Kaname was involved and what could have been his intentions about Yuuki and him. The whole convo seemed a bit out of the blue and disconnected with the previous … but it could have been there to prologize the unfoldment.

So; the kiss-scene wouldn’t have been a very good opportunity or trigger to start unravelling of the clew from where Zero left it; >> the set-up of the Zeki relationship; and what Kaname had in mind (?)

If Hino intended a Zeki end . It's very easy to do now . Yuuki is free to choose who she likes . She is Kaname's fiancee no more . Kaname has no more intention to fight for Yuuki's love . He intends to die . Dead have no more romantic relationships . Zero just kiss Yuuki . Zero gives an open love declaration in front of Kaname .

So kiss or no kiss . What is the conflict ? None .

Yuuki just have to tell Kaname she chosen Zero . Kaname won't do a thing to prevent Yuuki from choosing Zero . Zeki end , no more LT . The story can be finish in about 5 chapters .

But this is the easy way out . I doubt these are Hino's intentions . I think she is trying to prolong the LT by making Yuuki question whose the one she loves the most . If she chosen the easy way to be with Zero . The path of light . Who can be at her side to comfort and love her . The same she did for him in the past . Or to try to save her relationship with Kaname . The one who said to her in the :

From Viz ed. chapt.30 , vol. 7

Kaname: "I love you . More than anything else in the entire world ."

Yes ,the one who said " Aishiteru " . And the one who is doing all possible in his power to make Yuuki hate him in the present . To take her out of his life . The path with thorns and darkness .

So the issue is now : will be an easy Zeki end . Or a more difficult plot device with Yuuki having to choose whose she love the most after exploring all the options available .

Thus and >>>

>> this ^^^ scenario fits. Kaname could start saying that this was his purpose from the start hence and the set-up of the first encounter with Zero, bridging Zero’s previous queries with the unfolding >> pushing Yuuki further away from him and closer to Zero.

Back on Kaname’s reaction … the only that I could think of that could compel Kaname to drop his façade towards Yuuki and react differently from what we expect; would have been IF there was a danger for Yuuki’s safety/life. Viz if this dangerous trap puts at stake her life hence his ultimate goal to protect her as well.
    What if the dangerous trap isn’t only for him; but ultimately endangers and Yuuki without she being able to know that? << This factor could easily turn the tables or compel Kaname to readjust his plan and course.
    Of course this means that Isaya has his own agenda something that isn’t supported from the known info… so I leave it there for the time being.

The only way Kaname would reveal his true feelings for Yuuki . Dropping the mask in public is if she is in danger . So creating a trap where Yuuki can be harmed , is a very good probability .

The question here is : why Isaya would want to risk Yuuki's safety ? Does he knows she has nothing to fear . Calculating Yuuki's risk as low . Or there is other purpose ?

2- The masquerade trap .

So in this case Isaya would have good intentions; or bad?
    Cuz with the above scenario I think that Isaya and the rest would want to stop Kaname from his self-destructive path by crushing the mask of the bad guy rather than trapping him to kill him, no?

If I got it wrong please correct me Maria.

OR nothing of the above will happen and I predict that we will be again >> chapter 88 predictions 3621428690 rofl

I would like Isaya to be just the good guy who is helping his friends " kids " . By revealing Kaname is in reality good .

But I can't get out of my head something is wrong . And I have absolutely no way to prove it . It's too easy and early for my taste .

I can't discart yet Isaya is the " White Chessmaster . king chapter 88 predictions 2289681036 sFun_hailtheking

I can be very wrong . geek sFun_banghead2

Sharks can eat me ! chapter 88 predictions 3134848676

And yes , we can get another chapter 88 predictions 3621428690 chapter with the 88 one . chapter 88 predictions 2528011993 chapter 88 predictions 2448982633
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 am

i just got a feeling what if isaya was also in love with juuri. Shocked
    just a petty speculation based on nothing. Razz

what i am predicting is kaname will kill isaya and bamn no more yume as fiancees.

about zeki kiss thing,i never felt yuuki was torn until hino decided to make her character a teenager who wants both boys.
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm

You know I was thinking in the first part of vk we have yuki with both kaname and zero, then we have her just with kaname, right now she is just with zero. So I think she might end up alone soon with out kaname or zero [not talking about relationships here].

But how would it end up like that, I am thinking that maybe a fight is going to break out and zero is going to get badly injured and then kaname or another pb [The ending bad guy] takes the injured zero with him. This will probably happen after kaname is caught if he isn't the one who takes him.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 pm

i don't know but i think that maybe yuuki will sleep with zero in coming chapters.boom........ Sad
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 pm

This is the preview for chapter 88.
    source Baidu

chapter 88 predictions Ofrr6
    Title:
    "In the masquerade, Yuuki, who met with Kaname, will!?"
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 pm

nina wrote:This is the preview for chapter 88.
    source Baidu

Title:

thanks nina, at least she is so happy at that cover...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 am

nina wrote:This is the preview for chapter 88.
    source Baidu

Title:

hino showed her happy that means something fishy will be their in chapter 88.looks like zero proposed her or something. Shocked
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 am

nina wrote:chapter 88 predictions Ofrr6
    Why is yuki so happy? Well lets see into yukis thoughts shall we?
    [Kaname to do my hair, clothing, and nails. Zero to cook my meals. That would be the best.]
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 am

previews are always opp of actual chapters so i guess we will see sad yuuki in next chapter.she should be sad after her infidelity. Evil or Very Mad
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm

I've nothing to add but quoting @Kara:

If past chapters are anything to go by, anything could happen in Chapter 88. I'm not sure where Hino is going with the script at this stage, to be honest.

And maybe this is the most wonderful thing: Hino unpredictable! lol!

Ohohohoh I can't wait to see where she's going to lead the story, especially because I keep thinking about that butterfly on Yuuki's chest: http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-87.html

And I only hope that we're finally going to see in the next few chapters, what's the meaning of that butterfly.

But I have the same sensations as others, that she's taking time. *sigh*

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 pm

i have a prediction.
    zeki won't be able to stop kaname,kaname officially abandons yuuki as she is no more his fiancee after infidelity.zeki goes back to kuran manor and start living there.maybe there they will have a bed scene.maybe after all it was a zeki ending miss matsuri planned for us.it was just her execution that went wrong.she shouldn't have put i love you kaname sama line. Crying or Very sad
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Kaname already officially abandoned yuki when he left the mansion and started his plans. It is made even worse with the fact that yuki asked and he agreed for the 2 to get a fresh start. So there is no infidelity on yukis part, kaname abandoned her. What do you want her to wait for him forever even when he abandoned her and there is a chance he wont return?

Now kaname did abandon her for a good reason mainly so she wouldn't try to stop him and so she wouldn't become a target along side him.
    However abandoning is abandoning rather it is for a good reason or not and being abandoned gives one of the worst feelings a person can ever have.
    There is an old saying the goes "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    The meaning of this is that no matter how good your motives or intentions are, evil is still evil and there is no justifying it.
    So yuki isn't the bad guy here cause there is no bad guy, he left her so she is free to do as she wants rather it be dancing and kissing zero or going back to kaname.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:06 am