Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_left59%VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_left27%VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_left15%VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
Ritschou
KuranPrince
Kyrou
Conrad Weller
Duskola
anka
Evil in love
arinicole1027
28blablainiayu
msa-x
aya-chan
juliet
kanachanimmortal
chacile
nina
lililovelilica
2rsa
21 posters

VK-chapter93 spoilers

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Dropsoa

VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Empty VK-chapter93 spoilers

Post by 2rsa Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The spoiles will be posted here. We have to wait? She wants to torture us. XD
    Keep refreshing guys.

http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/d86e843f73c564f0a88428c5

chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: VK-chapter93 spoilers

Post by chacile Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 pm

My heart hurts, the butterfly was Yuuki. She spilled her blood on Kaname who was at a somewhat rundown place, watched by those two children.. Kaname hasn't been given a happy life with the woman he loved. For me, it wasn't threesome but a Yuuki and Zero ending, since Yuuki died after Zero, she's wishing that Kaname..... (can't read the lines after "anata no" and before "ki ga".... >_<
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 pm

So it was true. Poor Kaname. I can not read the last chapters. It hurts too much.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Waaaaaaaait! We haven't considered another possibility: those are ZERO + KANAME CHILDREN lol!

BTW, it's useless making a fuss now, let's wait the whole chapter to judge. IF this is the truth, Hino successfully reached the goals of both ruining a beautiful story (in which she has been applying for more and more chapters lately) AND annoying both fandom. It's not that easy!!! She deserves a big applause!!! lol!
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm

chacile wrote:My heart hurts, the butterfly was Yuuki. She spilled her blood on Kaname who was at a somewhat rundown place, watched by those two children.. Kaname hasn't been given a happy life with the woman he loved. For me, it wasn't threesome but a Yuuki and Zero ending, since Yuuki died after Zero, she's wishing that Kaname..... (can't read the lines after "anata no" and before "ki ga".... >_<

I am too lazy to read it and am unable to read Japanese. I saw only 6 pages for the end. Yuuki got long hair. Kaname wasn't in slumber. Yuuki has long dialog with Kaname body who lies on the ground, the basement of HA. There are girl and boy at them.. I wonder if they were Kaname and Zero kids. The light hair is quite big than the black one. I thought it was threesome because Yuuki is a bad woman here, she thought about Zero and then about Kaname. I am hurt as well.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 22, 2013 6:13 pm

My heart hurts, the butterfly was Yuuki. She spilled her blood on Kaname who was at a somewhat rundown place, watched by those two children.. Kaname hasn't been given a happy life with the woman he loved. For me, it wasn't threesome but a Yuuki and Zero ending, since Yuuki died after Zero, she's wishing that Kaname..... (can't read the lines after "anata no" and before "ki ga".... >_<

so to say she makes Kaname human? so from the three only Kaname survives? okay and then he gets his memories back, after a lusty vampire pureblood survivor finds him again and since the seal breaks...dara ta...ta...he can start all over again (haha). OMG LONG LIVE ONI-SAMA...

Ah at least he still has a future...not like anyone else in this manga...LOL

Let this thriller phase reach an end (you know all the fuss about the end- how lame bla bla) and my inspiration will be set on fire again...so who the next Kaname girl will be? Razz

Oh do you imagine, girls this script is perfect for a Kaname based continuation manga to follow...oh...i want to write this...

he can turn series you know...like James Bond... LOL
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 6:19 pm

So, Isaya sacrificed only to make Kaname human (because Yuuki stays alive to have a child with Zero, so...). Plus, there are no weapons left, because Isaya sacrificed for Kaname, so evil PBs became suddenly good at once, and Yuuki was able to stay alive and live with her second choice, making a baby that looks bigger than the one she had with Kaname? As he grew faster than a vampire being half-ex-human? O_o

Uhm. This does not make sense at all X_X.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Duskola wrote:So, Isaya sacrificed only to make Kaname human (because Yuuki stays alive to have a child with Zero, so...). Plus, there are no weapons left, because Isaya sacrificed for Kaname, so evil PBs became suddenly good at once, and Yuuki was able to stay alive and live with her second choice, making a baby that looks bigger than the one she had with Kaname? Did he grow faster than a vampire? O_o

Uhm. This does not make sense at all X_X.

No, not Isaya, it was Yuuki (from what I get here and after she has lived her life with Zero...so in this case, i think that Hino can really make Kaname's series (like Harry Poter) you know...LOL
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

So, she put him to sleep, lived her life, and then when he woke up decided to sacrifice his life to make him human? O_o

Because the option "she sacrifices for him" BEFORE living her life implies she is DEAD, so... no babies allowed lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Duskola wrote:So, she put him to sleep, lived her life, and then when he woke up decided to sacrifice his life to make him human? O_o

Because the option "she sacrifices for him" BEFORE living her life implies she is DEAD, so... no babies allowed lol!

With the current set of information/trolling that's what you have, Yuuki had a life with Zero (possible children), then Zero dies, Yuuki dies, Kaname lives...

do you think that Hino might got bored so she decided to throw all things away and give Kaname a brand new start?

because you know he is again too beautiful to die...so yes...haha..
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh, if it's like you say, she absolutely got bored with all characters but Kaname, and I deeply understand her. So she did good to throw them all away and let the only remarkable one to live lol!

Now, she can start a new story again, and this time let's hope it deserves our attention.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Duskola wrote:Waaaaaaaait! We haven't considered another possibility: those are ZERO + KANAME CHILDREN lol!

BTW, it's useless making a fuss now, let's wait the whole chapter to judge. IF this is the truth, Hino successfully reached the goals of both ruining a beautiful story (in which she has been applying for more and more chapters lately) AND annoying both fandom. It's not that easy!!! She deserves a big applause!!! lol!

Hahaha true true lol!

juliet wrote:

so to say she makes Kaname human? so from the three only Kaname survives? okay and then he gets his memories back, after a lusty vampire pureblood survivor finds him again and since the seal breaks...dara ta...ta...he can start all over again (haha). OMG LONG LIVE ONI-SAMA...

Let this thriller phase reach an end (you know all the fuss about the end- how lame bla bla) and my inspiration will be set on fire again...so who the next Kaname girl will be? Razz

Oh do you imagine, girls this script is perfect for a Kaname based continuation manga to follow...oh...i want to write this...

Glad that I’m not the only weird one around here cuz the only thought that occupies my mind is that Kaname is
    1. ALIVE
    2. The ONLY one alive in the end!!! Ironic but yeah hahaha
    3. Yuuki suffered cuz she had to live without him… he was her first choice always when he was around… so?

I don’t like if he is a human though but in this way he can have a real fresh start without this entire terrible burden of 10000 in his mind!
    With Kaname alive and a chance to be happy; I’m happy too!!!! bouncing

juliet wrote:

because you know he is again too beautiful to die...so yes...haha..

Hahahaha ... she closed the story with Kaname's divine face! VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 651225598 What else is there?
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

@ Juliet..

Lol it would be better, if he could be Jame bond... hahahah.

I wonder the same thing too if she really turned Kaname into human and what about those kids if they were her kids. Who will take care of them. I thought with long dialogs she had wiht Kaname's body that she would turn him into human. Yep, Zero died she thought about him before she decided to do this. This doesn't make sense in anything possibility. Such a bad story for me. Hino could do it better.

Now I really hate to say that it's Zeki ending like this. I couldn't accept this. I'm hurt to think about it. This will take time for me. I wanted to take every back that I devoted for Hino.. She is down to hell now...I wanted to recall everything I admired about her.. I really dont' care the ending now.. 1 page of the end is enough for me. My poor Kaname. She is very bad writer. It really wasted my time to read this story. That's what I can say now.

Run....to read other mangas to comfort me.

Last edited by Evil in love on Wed May 22, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 pm

juliet wrote:

Juliet-san.... sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold

My Kaname-sama just got to see the last light emitted by Yuuki's butterfly and as a human???!!! The greatest and most powerful vampire Kaname, reduced to being a human!! ... I actually cried when I've read the ending...

Yuuki:(anata no kawaki ga iyasarete masuyouni)..
    roughly --- I pray that your thirst be healed----

Kaname: Kerei na hikari da.... -----> What a beautiful light... (presumably without a memory)

----the end---

No worries, the two children will surely look after him.. So, this where tragedy comes in.

Last edited by chacile on Wed May 22, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed May 22, 2013 6:44 pm

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY TO HINO NOW IS : GO TO HELL,BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO KANAME!

I'M YOUR 1° HATER!
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

But what if the pain of Yuuki's sacrifice hurts Kaname even more? He did all this for Yuuki. Does he even know what happened? scratch
    I'm still happy that Kaname-sama is alive. I just wish he would be happy and alive. cheers I can't see anymore sadness in his beautiful eyes. VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 2747345646
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm

chacile wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Juliet-san.... sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold sSic_cold

My Kaname-sama just got to see the last light emitted by Yuuki's butterfly and as a human???!!! The greatest and most powerful vampire Kaname, reduced to being a human!! ... I actually cried when I've read the ending...

Yuuki:(anata no kawaki ga iwasarete masuyouni)..
    roughly --- I pray that your thirst be healed----

Kaname: Kerei na hikari da.... -----> What a beautiful light... (presumably without a memory)

----the end---

No worries, the two children will surely look after him.. So, this where tragedy comes in.

oh yes, but you know it is still Kaname alive and he is fresh and young, and there is an endless set of possibilities like falling in love again, having familly, you know after all if there are no purebloods left it makes sense...

but then again if there are purebloods left then you have even more set of possibilities ahead...

yes i know quite unexpected this kind of end...but Kaname goes on and this is what matter the most...

Hahahaha ... she closed the story with Kaname's divine face! What else is there?

Kaname Kuran (volume 1)
    Kaname the ancestor (volume 2)
    Kaname gets his memories back (volume 3)
    Kaname falls in love (volume 4)
    Kaname saves the world (volume 5)

do i need to go on? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 pm

2rsa wrote:But what if the pain of Yuuki's sacrifice hurts Kaname even more? He did all this for Yuuki. Does he even know what happened? scratch
    I'm still happy that Kaname-sama is alive. I just wish he would be happy and alive. cheers I can't see anymore sadness in his beautiful eyes. VK-chapter93 spoilers - Page 3 2747345646

Right.. I guess, that's the ultimate ending she can give to us who loves Kaname.. giving us the shorter end of the stick along with some fan service.. Indeed, it would appease us not to see tiredness, sadness and loneliness in his eyes anymore..

Ignorance is a bliss... alright, Kaname-sama is for us to take.
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm

@ chacile

Thank you for translation...

I'm back from reading Sakamichi no Apollon to comfort, it's such a good story with wonderful ending I have ever read before ( I liked anime, then was hooked with manga).

I still can't accept the ending as it is now. Hino built a good story at beginning but she ended it bad. What is the meaning of vampire knight? what is the meaning of co-existence for this story? Oh what is meaning of the love that Yuuki mentioned for Kaname in the first place? No at the end there is no meaning for anything at all.

Hino just made the ending which no one predicted or expected. It was terrible ending ever. She would probably thought her self is supreme but bullshit for me. I'm sorry for ranting.

For more spoiler (maybe you guys saw already but I didn't see anybody posted it here): http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2344290499?pn=1

Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm

all i know is that it was a shitty ending to a shitty manga. i believe the black haired girl is kaname and yuuki's daughter. but i can't forgive yuuki for doing what she did.

kaname loved yuuki he did everything for her , she had no right to do this to him. i hate hino for doing this to kaname and it proved yuki was two timing woman. yuuki loved kaname the most there is no doubt about that. but showing her with zero. come on gve me a break. it's just fanservice for zekis.

hino has made a joke out of vampire knight. and yes i hate zero and zeki. i was and always will be yume fan. zero is second fiddle. kaname was yuuki's first in everything and always will be.

and i really hope hino doesn't make a sequel to vk. it's cruel. she will destroy kaname's character. because to kaname yuuki was everything. yeah if she makes a sequel in which yuuki is reincarnated and she and kaname end up together great. like kobato. i would be happy if that happens.

i can't imagine kaname with someone else. it's an insult to his character because to him yuuki was everything.i hope she doesn't destroy kaname's character by pairing him with someone else. yuuki is kaname's sweetheart.

i prefer him being alone. by my way it's yume or kaname alone because to him yuuki was his happiness. no can replace another. right no one can ever replace yuuki. in his heart kaname will always love yuki. somewhere he will. i think so. i hope so.

yup yume forever. who cares about the stupid ending hino gave. we all have our own opinions. but it's disgusting. it is. i am so glad i never purchased all the volumes of this shit. good for me.

Last edited by Conrad Weller on Thu May 30, 2013 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Umm...I feel so sorry for Yuuki. I mean, Kaname's lost must have been really hard. I'm pretty sure she didn't run in Zero's arms. She also loved Zero so I think that's why she waited to sacrifice herself for Kaname (I don't think there is a need to explain her love for Kaname. Kaname was always her first choice). She stayed by Zero's side till the day he died. Of course she was also pregnant with Kaname's daughter so no sacrificing there. I really do feel sorry for her.
    Kaname and Zero found happiness. I'm pretty sure Yuuki was happy with Zero but she didn't find true happiness like the boys did.
    I also wonder what will happen to their children? Human Kaname can't take care of them,right? I mean, I don't think he remembers anything. scratch

Last edited by 2rsa on Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Evil in love wrote:I'm hurt to think about it. This will take time for me. I wanted to take every back that I devoted for Hino.. She is down to hell now...I wanted to recall everything I admired about her.. I really dont' care the ending now.. 1 page of the end is enough for me. My poor Kaname. She is very bad writer. It really wasted my time to read this story. That's what I can say now.

It's like you were able to read my own heart and finally express with words how I have been feeling for months. Thanks ._.

I don't know if I will be able to talk about this if the ending is gonna be this sh*t. But I feel prepared as those feelings are what I've been feeling for long. So.

juliet wrote:
    Kaname Kuran (volume 1)

AMAZING!!!! rofl rofl rofl
    So it turns out to be a trick to make much more money Razz

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Duskola wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:I'm hurt to think about it. This will take time for me. I wanted to take every back that I devoted for Hino.. She is down to hell now...I wanted to recall everything I admired about her.. I really dont' care the ending now.. 1 page of the end is enough for me. My poor Kaname. She is very bad writer. It really wasted my time to read this story. That's what I can say now.

It's like you were able to read my own heart and finally express with words how I have been feeling for months. Thanks ._.

I don't know if I will be able to talk about this if the ending is gonna be this sh*t. But I feel prepared as those feelings are what I've been feeling for long. So.

juliet wrote:
    Kaname Kuran (volume 1)

AMAZING!!!! rofl rofl rofl
    So it turns out to be a trick to make much more money Razz

I am trying to chill out the atmosphere here * m..though it's difficult to do with such an ending but if that's the end, then its an end free of burden for Kaname...that's what i get here...

and

Hino just made the ending which no one predicted or expected. It was terrible ending ever. She would probably thought her self is supreme but bullshit for me. I'm sorry for ranting.

For more spoiler (maybe you guys saw already but I didn't see anybody posted it here): http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2344290499?pn=1

thank you for posting this...it seems that this theory with Kaname going on without Yuuki or his memories is confirmed little by little...

so i guess that Zeki had their time and then it is a free world for Kaname to find his own happiness (if i was a pureblood girl i would hit that you know rofl rofl rofl )
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh, but it will be more funny to see how many Zeki will be satisfied by Zero being the second choice + Zero dying and Yuuki sacrificing for KANAME again rofl

Only because I am beyond rage now. But I think that maybe they told Hino "Just make an ending that doesn't disappoint anybody" and she tried to make everyone have his own piece of cake, and see what a mess came out. Poor Hino.

Really, what intrigued me about this manga was Kaname character and the theories/hints that WERE in it (and they WERE there - this is UNDENYABLE). But without these two, well, it's just something worse than Black Bird (that is just something worse than Twilight).
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed May 22, 2013 8:25 pm

juliet wrote:(if i was a pureblood girl i would hit that you know rofl rofl rofl )
    Why only a PB girl? I would hit that even as a human. drawling
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed May 22, 2013 8:28 pm

So, the TRUE moral of VK plot was:

"Leave Kaname to us, who cares about the others?"

Uhm. I kinda like it after all! lol!
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm

2rsa wrote:Umm...I feel so sorry for Yuuki. I mean, Kaname's lost must have been really hard. I'm pretty sure she didn't run in Zero's arms. She also loved Zero so I think that's why she waited to sacrifice herself for Kaname (I don't think there is a need to explain her love for Kaname. Kaname was always her first choice). She stayed by Zero's side till the day he died. Of course she was also pregnant with Kaname's daughter so no sacrificing there. I really do feel sorry for her.
    I also wonder what will happen to their children? Human Kaname can't take care of them,right? I mean, I don't think he remembers anything. scratch

The children are old enough.. as you can see on the spoilers, they are as grown ups as Yuuki, so they're the ones who will look after him.. presumably. and yes, Yuuki waited.. but it seems that it's the only choice left since Kaname was in a pretty bad condition that nothing can actually wake him up after his heart had been taken back from the furnace.

Also the way Yuuki worded it, "watashi wa zero ni takusan shiawase ni shite morata yo" roughly -----> "Zero gave me a lot of happiness" she was a receiver of happiness given to her but does not mean that she was the happiest.

All in all, it is sad for me because I've always wanted to see Kaname have a happy life and that means being with Yuuki for him. Also, indeed Yuuki loves Kaname the most to actually give up her life for him.. just too bad because no matter how much she waited, circumstances did not allow them to meet again.

I already cried but I will not nurture hate because I met wonderful people and Kaname in this story. I will move forward and forget the painful parts.. Hino Matsuri, i will surely remember this.. and I will surely miss this site..

I'm signing off everyone.. see you all around!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 1:55 pm