Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_left59%VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_left27%VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_left15%VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
blackvampira
Meleas
Akaruisama
VampireCythia
emogirl4evr
caela
aya-chan
Anneliezz
ckaien
Lisi
stilldollgaze
minimalve
nina
sweetsolace
mariangie
Matthewop
The Chrysalis Whispers
nuitetoile21
funny bunny
neosolaris12
juliet
25 posters

VK roleplay interviews

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Dropsoa

VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Empty VK roleplay interviews

Post by juliet Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Ι thought to have some fun so let's roleplay questions.

Rules: The first player poses a question to a VK character. The next player answers (like a VK character) and along with the answer of the VK character must provide a new question directed to another Vk character for the next player to go on. So its answer plus question...

Let's not pose a question to the same character as the abobe player but let's keep the line instead. To the answer phase let's make it more realistic as we think as possible and as hilarious as possible.

I will begin the game:

To Zero: What was the first thought that crossed your mind when you heard from Yuuki's lips that Kaname is her brother?

Last edited by juliet on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 Empty Re: VK roleplay interviews

Post by juliet Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 am

To Kaname:What would you do if Yuuki tried to sacrifice herself for what she believes in Cross Gakuen and how would you prevent it?

Kaname: Seiren...

Seiren: Yes my lord...my master is really tormented between the option of holding Yuuki Sama next to him in all costs or releasing her at the streets. The first options is good for his health but that could affect Yuuki Sama, the second option has public dangers involved but she can call him "my hero" afterwards...

Kaname: Enough said...

Seiren: Should I flip a coin...

Kaname: No..move on to the next question so that I have time to think about it...

Next Question:
    To Zero: Are you jealous of Yuuki's love for Kaname? If yes, what do you intend to do about it?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 pm

juliet wrote:

Next Question:
    To Zero: Are you jealous of Yuuki's love for Kaname? If yes, what do you intend to do about it?

Yuuki: I´m so in love with Kaname, I miss him very much but my feelings for him will never change!! *_*

Zero: Are you sure about that? Loving such an old guy? (Urgghh disgusting!! Although you don´t see his oldness on his body but my head tells me that he is oooollllddd...)

Yuuki: What? Kaname is perfect!! Are you jealous Zero?

Zero: Never, I only pity you

Zero thinking: Yuuki...you and that guy, I can´t believe it, if you would only notice my feelings! I don´t want you to be with him, it´s far to dangerous and you deserve something better...for example ME! But how can I make it??

--> 1.) Kill Kaname and put the fault on Sara --> stand on Yuuki´s side, protect her during her revenge --> then tell her about your feelings and that you want to comfort her
    --> 2.)kidnap Yuuki in secret and tell her that it was kaname, then ruscue her, she will be so angry at Kaname that she prefers to stay on my side (Wait!! What if she thinks that it is a perverted game from Kaname? Urghhh...noooo)
    --> 3.) Invite her on a romantic date and show her your feelings

--> 99.)buy an airplane, put a love letter at the airplane and fly over Cross Academy to show her your love

...mmh what am I supposed to do?

Yuuki: Zero??

Zero: Yes?

Yuuki: You are jelous right? You wantto be with Kaname, am I´m right?

Zero: Yes you know it now...wait a minute, Kaname? Nooo

Next question:
    To Rima: Do you love action movies or why are you such a tough girl?
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis

Post by emogirl4evr Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:18 pm

juliet wrote:
    To Kaname:What would you do if Yuuki tried to sacrifice herself for what she believes in Cross Gakuen and how would you prevent it?

Kaname: Seiren...

Seiren: Yes my lord...my master is really tormented between the option of holding Yuuki Sama next to him in all costs or releasing her at the streets. The first options is good for his health but that could affect Yuuki Sama, the second option has public dangers involved but she can call him "my hero" afterwards...

Kaname: Enough said...

Seiren: Should I flip a coin...

Kaname: No..move on to the next question so that I have time to think about it...

Next Question:
    zero:yes i am and i do nothing about but think 2 myself about her?

question for adiou whats ur Favorite song?

Edit from juliet:

Sorry for editing this but it seemed that you missed Katherine's post beneath mine and above yours, she already answered Zero's question, therefore you should answer to her, not me...if you get to see that in time please answer that and then pose your question...if not then let' s continue from Catherine's post...and you can answer next round Smile

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Next Question:

Yuuki: I´m so in love with Kaname, I miss him very much but my feelings for him will never change!! *_*

Zero: Are you sure about that? Loving such an old guy? (Urgghh disgusting!! Although you don´t see his oldness on his body but my head tells me that he is oooollllddd...)

Zero thinking: Yuuki...you and that guy, I can´t believe it, if you would only notice my feelings! I don´t want you to be with him, it´s far to dangerous and you deserve something better...for example ME! But how can I make it??

--> 1.) Kill Kaname and put the fault on Sara --> stand on Yuuki´s side, protect her during her revenge --> then tell her about your feelings and that you want to comfort her
    --> 2.)kidnap Yuuki in secret and tell her that it was kaname, then ruscue her, she will be so angry at Kaname that she prefers to stay on my side (Wait!! What if she thinks that it is a perverted game from Kaname? Urghhh...noooo)

--> 99.)buy an airplane, put a love letter at the airplane and fly over Cross Academy to show her your love

Next question:

Rima: No, I do not like. Shiki want a Pocky?
    Shiki: Yes, please.
    Rima: Take! Good boy!
    Rima: Shiki, you think that I'm a tough girl?
    Shiki: VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1098764838 Maybe ...
    Rima: Shiki, I can ask you another question?
    Shiki: What is it? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1098764838
    Rima: Do you Love me ...?
    VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3428452064 ups ... my eyes...
    Shiki: *Still in shock* I'm going to visit Sarah and takuma ... Bye ... *Walk Away*
    Rima: VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3887309346
    Next question:
    To Hanabusa: Are you in love of yuki?

Last edited by Maria Kuran on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Next Question:

Next question:

Rima: No, I do not like. Shiki want a Pocky?
    Shiki: Yes, please.
    Rima: Take! Good boy!
    Rima: Shiki, you think that I'm a tough girl?
    Shiki: VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1098764838 Maybe ...
    Rima: Shiki, I can ask you another question?
    Shiki: What is it? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1098764838
    Rima: Do you Love me ...?
    VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3428452064 ups ... my eyes...
    Shiki: *Still in shock* I'm going to visit Sarah and takuma ... Bye ... *Walk Away*
    Rima: VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3887309346
    Next question:
    To Hanabusa: Are you in love of yuki?

Aidou: In love with Yuuki-sama? No, of course not!!! How you ask such a thing??? How could I dare think of her! She is Kaname-sama's sister! VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3887309346

Kain: Why are you so nervous?

Aidou: Shut up! I'm not! She is so mervellous pureblood, so nice and friendly, beautiful too...When I think about her long her and nice smile... VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 36224405 What am I thinking about...

Rima: Eeh, so boring...

Aidou: And of course I want to be her knight in shine armour, I will protect her, surely! VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 4155267722

Zero: Do you want to taste my Bloody Rose, stupid blood sucker? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1960618621

Yuuki is coming to the room with sweet smile on her face: Aidou-senpai
    I have lost my button, could you be so nice and help me looking for it? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1098764838

Aidou: I'm coming my sunshine... VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 1694537797

Kaien: Did you have an affair in your long life, except Yori?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Kaien: How dare you?!?! of course not!!! sSc_jawdrop3 i always was loyed to jury!!!
    So don´t never ask me that again...
    Oh, jury!!! I miss you!!! Sad

Next Question
    To kaname:kaname do you have an obsession with Yuki's hair? bounce
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:54 am

Next Question
    Kaname:ah...let's see..Yuuki's hair is so more beauttiful when it's long and flying with the air around her...she becomes a real lady...
    I was so sad when she cut it Crying or Very sad
    But now that she became mine again and her hair has grow again i won't let her cut it again!never!

Next:Yuuki-"Do you want to know about Kaname's secrets?after that you'll still love him and stand by his side? confused scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:37 am

lililovelilica wrote:

Next Question
    Kaname:ah...let's see..Yuuki's hair is so more beauttiful when it's long and flying with the air around her...she becomes a real lady...
    I was so sad when she cut it Crying or Very sad
    But now that she became mine again and her hair has grow again i won't let her cut it again!never!

Next:Yuuki-"Do you want to know about Kaname's secrets?after that you'll still love him and stand by his side? confused scratch

Yuki: I think that i really don´t want to know kaname secrets, because is going to be difficult to understand, and i going to spend days trying to understand, and and I will not have time, to go play with zero... And if you asking what kind of game, is call "Suck my blood" is so simple and fun!!! you have to try it!!! cheers VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 2554657431
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:45 am

Next question:
    To Shiki: Are you to falling in love of sara like takuma or are just the blood tablets? Shocked You left Rima alone!!!!?? affraid
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 am

Maria Kuran wrote:Next question:
    To Shiki: Are you to falling in love of sara like takuma or are just the blood tablets? Shocked You left Rima alone!!!!?? affraid
    Shiki:Its just the bloodtablets that are making me stay close my ichijou...
    i never left Rima alone...i "^.^^" Rima...

next question to Kaname:After you saw such a scene between Yuuki and Zero together at chapter 78,what do you plan to do to Yuuki?
    Are you going to take her back and claim her as being your girlfriend again?or are you going to just ignore such a scene? confused
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:Next question:
    Shiki:Its just the bloodtablets that are making me stay close my ichijou...
    i never left Rima alone...i "^.^^" Rima...

next question to Kaname:After you saw such a scene between Yuuki and Zero together at chapter 78,what do you plan to do to Yuuki?
    Are you going to take her back and claim her as being your girlfriend again?or are you going to just ignore such a scene? confused

No of course not ... First I will kill zero. And I'm taking yuki, I will punish her for come out of the house, when I told her not to leave ... Perhaps the punishment this time, will sleep with me ... in the same bed VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 2412465706

Next question:
    To Rima: Are you going to kicks shiki ass, because he left you to go with takuma? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 707342981
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:06 am

Maria Kuran wrote:

Next question:
    To Rima: Are you going to kicks shiki ass, because he left you to go with takuma? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 707342981

Rima : " You're right . I'm gonna kick ass . Shock with lighting anybody who messes with Shiki . Then I kick Shiki's ass for being so naive . I need to make clear to Shiki to not take pills from strangers nor that Sara's witch . "

Let's move to another person .

To Takuma :" After everything Sara had done these past months . Why you are at Sara's side ? Do you like her ? "
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

To Takuma :" After everything Sara had done these past months . Why you are at Sara's side ? Do you like her ? "

Well,how could i say this...i like to be by her side because i...I can somehow(you could say that)i Like Sara...>.<

She's the person i most desire in this world...
    even if she's been doing a lot of evil things to others i still treasure her!

Next question:
    Kaname:Do you plan to take Yuuki away from the Cross Gakuen and chain her to not scape from you anymore and claim her as your own woman?(yeah you know what i mean) Embarassed
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well,how could i say this...i like to be by her side because i...I can somehow(you could say that)i Like Sara...>.<

She's the person i most desire in this world...
    even if she's been doing a lot of evil things to others i still treasure her!

Next question:
    Kaname:Do you plan to take Yuuki away from the Cross Gakuen and chain her to not scape from you anymore and claim her as your own woman?(yeah you know what i mean) Embarassed

Kaname: Yes, the thinks are getting very dangerous, so im going take her away, and I will leave her to the nursery to the of care Seiren! While I am going to kill sara! And of course it's mine! Yuki is awalys be in mine!!! Twisted Evil

Next Question:
    To Maria: Do you really want that zero suck your blood and zero suck your´s?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

Next Question:

Maria: Do you mean that Zero rocks my blood and that "I" suck Zero´s blood?

interviewer: yes I think so

Maria: Well I´m a little bit shy but I would be happy if he would do it, I would be very happy. Well I would suck his blood too, it´s not a crime right? Some time ago I would have only sucked Ichiru´s blood but the situation has changed now right? I´m very happy with Zero´s...

Next question:
    To Akatsuki:
    Are you dreaming of a future with Ruka? Have you imagined a holiday with her or your wedding yet? If yes, what did it looked like (was Kaname invited?) In not, why?
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Next Question:

Maria: Well I´m a little bit shy but I would be happy if he would do it, I would be very happy. Well I would suck his blood too, it´s not a crime right? Some time ago I would have only sucked Ichiru´s blood but the situation has changed now right? I´m very happy with Zero´s...

Next question:
    To Akatsuki:
    Are you dreaming of a future with Ruka? Have you imagined a holiday with her or your wedding yet? If yes, what did it looked like (was Kaname invited?) In not, why?

Ah! You're not advance things much? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3887309346 I want Ruka by happy with anybody, if it is with Kaname or another, I'll be happy!But of course I dream! wub And if I marry Ruka, would lose accidentalmete kaname's invitation! Twisted Evil and later i will be hidden from Ruka sSc_hidingsofa

Next Quetion
    To Kaname: Are you going to enjoy kill sara? Afer all that she did? hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Next Question:

Next question:
    To Akatsuki:

Ah! You're not advance things much? VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 3887309346 I want Ruka by happy with anybody, if it is with Kaname or another, I'll be happy!But of course I dream! wub And if I marry Ruka, would lose accidentalmete kaname's invitation! Twisted Evil and later i will be hidden from Ruka sSc_hidingsofa

Next Quetion
    To Kaname: Are you going to enjoy kill sara? Afer all that she did? hypnotise sFun_mischieviousbig
    If she intends to bring more trouble to me...i'll kill her very fast...she already did too much to hurt Yuuki and make her doubt me...so all that's left is end this game and kill her once and for all!
    Next Question:To Yuuki:What do you plan to do now that Kaname finally appeared when you were talking with Zero and he said all those things about Kaname being tainted,do you plan to forgive Kaname? confused
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Next Question:To Yuuki:
    What do you plan to do now that Kaname finally appeared when you were talking with Zero and he said all those things about Kaname being tainted,do you plan to forgive Kaname? confused

Yuuki: I was kind of shocked when Kaname returned, I have to admit that...but now I´m so happy Smile I have to make him feel better when I talk to him, he looked so sad Sad
    Why are you always so sad when you are looking at me Kaname!!! VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 2747345646 VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 2747345646 VK roleplay interviews - Page 5 2747345646

interviewer: everything alright now? can we return to the question

Yuuki: all...all right...let´s do it...
    well Zero told me a lot of things I couldn´t believe at first but I think that I need to talk to Kaname now about them...he told me that his hands are tainted and I understood that...I will always forgive him because I know that his intentions can´t be so bad...well I hope so...I have trust in you Kaname and I will forgive you!!

To Rima:
    Are you dissapointed by Shiki´s behaviour, that he didn´t listen to your advice and that he is now on Takuma´s/Sara´s side...what does your heart tell you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:36 am