Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_left59%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_left27%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_left15%Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+19
KuranPrince
nina
sweetsolace
PeachBum
loveiszero
aya-chan
Yume Chi
Kanamelover<3
rumland
ntalia
Kaname Kuran
KanameLover1
Hauru
anna
kanamenyuuki4ever
Akaruisama
nuitetoile21
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
23 posters

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneKaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Dropsoa

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Empty Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hm, so i have been thinking anout this a lot. What would Kaname do if Yuki lefr him for Zero or if she died? If she goes with Zero, will Kaname sit back and watch helplessly or will he fight for his little girl? What do you think his reaction will be? And also do you think that Yuki has the nerve or courage to choose between Zero and Kaname? Does she have any never to leave Kaname without any regret or hesitation?

confused :roll: :roll: :roll:
    lol! :afro: lol!

Kaname Kuran
    Human

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by Kaname Kuran Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Yuuki would never leave my side,even if she tried I'd never let her.
    KanameLover1
    KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~

Post by KanameLover1 Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 am

OMG KANAME IS THAT YOU? I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!AAAAAHH
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 pm

KanameLover1 wrote:OMG KANAME IS THAT YOU? I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!AAAAAHH

ΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΗΗΗΗΗΗΗΗΗΗ ΜΥ GOD ???????????????!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid
    you see although i'm a little bit afraid of you...i also adore you ! wub
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 am

A lot of kaname fans on this site.

You guys are missing the point, kaname already said what he would do if she left him, he would kill her or make her kill him.

As for him not living with out her, he lived with out her for thousand's of years then lived with her for 5 or 6 then lived with out her for another 10, so he has already showed he could live with out her, and he had a normal vampire life going in the time he lived with out her.

Now zero on the other hand after living with her for about 10 years has shown he can realy only get pleasure out of killing vampires now that she is gone and with every feeding of the blood pills it seems to take more and more to get him under control, it is only a matter of time till they wont hold back the blood-hunger anymore.

For those who say kaname loves yukii, you have no idea what love is, all yukii is to kaname is a doll, he makes her grow her hair long and makes her use high heels, he trys to control every action she takes, that is not love and she will never be his equal while things are like that.

So to sume it all up if she were to leave him he would go after her till ether she gave up and agreed to come back or till one of the 2 died. Damn this was to long
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 am

Unfortunately I think Kaname-kun might die in the end :'(

Please don't leave me Kaname, I wuvles you XD
    Yume Chi
    Human

Post by Yume Chi Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

I hope hino wont write something like yuuki left kaname or vice versa. . . that's so "duh". . . .! ! !
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

If yuuki will leave kaname, probably kaname will lose his will to live.
    But yuuki should be worried by my reaction: explosive I will give her a killer spank, with a baseball bat Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 1098764838 if you have in mind another weapon, I am open to ideas
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Personally I never like the whole I can't live without you plot. I hope Kaname would be awesome if he can go on living without Yuuki, the way Zero's been doing.
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

aya-chan wrote:If yuuki will leave kaname, probably kaname will lose his will to live.

Hasn't Kaname already lost the will to live? Didn't he lose it 10,000 years ago when he wanted to sacrifice himself but the hooded woman took his place? In chapter 60 it's either Rido or his vampire nature that claims the same thing: "The truth is that you don't even have the faintest bit of hope left, isn't it...?" It seems a little strange for him to still feel that way even with Yuuki by his side. I think he wants to feel good with Yuuki but I think the truth is that he doesn't, which is sad. I want to see Kaname have a will to live.

I don't like the plot of "I can't live without you" either. It's depressing, yes, you love a person but you also have to love yourself.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 pm

PeachBum wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:If yuuki will leave kaname, probably kaname will lose his will to live.

Hasn't Kaname already lost the will to live? Didn't he lose it 10,000 years ago when he wanted to sacrifice himself but the hooded woman took his place? In chapter 60 it's either Rido or his vampire nature that claims the same thing: "The truth is that you don't even have the faintest bit of hope left, isn't it...?" It seems a little strange for him to still feel that way even with Yuuki by his side. I think he wants to feel good with Yuuki but I think the truth is that he doesn't, which is sad. I want to see Kaname have a will to live.

I don't like the plot of "I can't live without you" either. It's depressing, yes, you love a person but you also have to love yourself.

After hooded woman departure / sacrifice, kaname said he started to feel attachement for her. In my opinion, attachement he had with the hooded woman it is different than the one he has with yuuki. in my opinion, kaname feelings for yuuki are stronger.

"The truth is that you don't even have the faintest bit of hope left, isn't it...?"

It is force to believe this statement has connection with kaname will to live. Maybe it have connection with vampire society. kaname doesn't have hopes it will become better without "help"
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneKaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I actually find it romantic. Very Happy Though Kaname did not seem like he directly meant it when he asked her to kill him (Yuki said he was not taking her seriously) I think he's serious... Yuki became his life after living for so long and experience much pain, she became his reason for existence. Finding the rest of his life can only exist when Yuki is beside him I feel like it says a lot how Kaname loves her, as if Yuki's existence made him live again literally. I love that he's saying how he feels and how he feels if she would be gone, Very Happy it gives meaning to their relationship

its not that Kaname is dependent on Yuki to live, but that her love was enough to make him live.

i think you're taking it the wrong way, the person who said that is very in love enough to find that existence without that person is like dying. its not about not loving yourself, but finding life incomplete without that someone hence "I cant live without you"
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Personally I never like the whole I can't live without you plot. I hope Kaname would be awesome if he can go on living without Yuuki, the way Zero's been doing.

That’s why you are a Zeki XD.

It’s a matter of taste I suppose … for me as a Yume such statements shows passion, makes the Yume love extra ordinary and distinguish it from a plain and boring love of two friends who eventually will fell in love … nah.

The whole thing I can’t live without you shows how much and how unconditionally Kaname loves Yuuki … whatever if Yuuki tells him, nothing can change his love for her … these words were meant to smooth Yuuki’s guilt cuz she thought that she doesn’t deserve his endless love! And this is the big difference between the two guys … Zero loves Yuuki with limits … he had put his hatred over his love!

So certainly doesn’t deserve the girl more than Kaname does and yes Kaname can’t live without her (not literally) because he waited for her a whole life … maybe almost an eternity to hold into his arms the girl he loves. XD

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-30/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-32/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-33/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-34/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

Passion explosive explosive explosive Eros Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 1019656462 Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 3530524148 Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 651225598
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:44 pm

nina wrote:
    whatever if Yuuki tells him, nothing can change his love for her … these words were meant to smooth Yuuki’s guilt cuz she thought that she doesn’t deserve his endless love! And this is the big difference between the two guys … Zero loves Yuuki with limits … he had put his hatred over his love!

So certainly doesn’t deserve the girl more than Kaname does and yes Kaname can’t live without her (not literally) because he waited for her a whole life … maybe almost an eternity to hold into his arms the girl he loves. XD

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-30/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-32/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-33/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-34/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

Passion explosive explosive explosive Eros Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 1019656462 Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 3530524148 Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 651225598

I LOVE your response there sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 651225598
    yes truly, YUME is LOVE. Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 1694537797

Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 1019656462 *fangirl*
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 pm

*HUGS* back sweet!!! sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Yume is the love of all things-- Forbidden, Immortal, Pure, True, Unlimited, Endless, Unconditional... and Irreplaceable!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Though Kaname did not seem like he directly meant it when he asked her to kill him (Yuki said he was not taking her seriously) I think he's serious...

You have right. kaname was serious when he said to yuuki to kill him if his choice is to live without her. but i think he wasn't serious when he said to her he will kill her.
    Remember the scene (from my memory): "your death by my hands or my death by your hands. I know what we can do. I will bring artemis from the next meeting and then please can you kill me."
    kaname emphased his death, not her.

The whole thing I can’t live without you shows how much and how unconditionally Kaname loves Yuuki … whatever if Yuuki tells him, nothing can change his love for her … these words were meant to smooth Yuuki’s guilt cuz she thought that she doesn’t deserve his endless love! And this is the big difference between the two guys … Zero loves Yuuki with limits … he had put his hatred over his love!

So true. Despite of a part of her heart being attached to other man, he accepted her the way she is. his love for her did not decrease because of this.

About zero love: it is circumstantial. he did not accept yuuki the vampire. he rejected her, point a gun at her and treat to killl her.

Yume is the love of all things-- Forbidden, Immortal, Pure, True, Unlimited, Endless, Unconditional... and Irreplaceable!

Another true. Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 651225598
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I think he might kill himself, or no sacrifice himself :he'd probs die and finding some way in it to make his death a benefit for someone (like the hooded woman).sad but true

as for zero, i don't think he's really going on with his life for that matter :S , i think the only reason he didn't die yet was because like this he's still able to kill some vampires ( and save some humans with it). I don't even wanna think about it how he would be if yuuki was with him and left him for kaname ( so the other way around), probably suicide like kaname
    (at least one similarity between them? Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 518995 i know, sorry)
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

LOL actually I'm not a Zeki, I'm all for KanamexZero but *sniff* its not going to happen.

You're right Sweetsolace, its a matter of taste. But really, living with someone who loves you that strongly is kinda scary, borderline obsessive. The way Kaname wanting to die if Yuuki left him is just a way of guilting yuuki into staying with him, becasue we all know she cares for him enough that she won't be able to leave him for fear he will take his life.

Romantic yeah, healthy relationship? I'm not too sure.

Ahem, back to the topic. I don't think Kaname would send Yuuki off with a smile. So if Zeki ended up the final pairing, Kaname would probably die,hopefully for a good cause.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm

@annieliez

as for zero, i don't think he's really going on with his life for that matter :S , i think the only reason he didn't die yet was because like this he's still able to kill some vampires ( and save some humans with it). I don't even wanna think about it how he would be if yuuki was with him and left him for kaname ( so the other way around), probably suicide like kaname
    well don't worry i think his tendency for self sacrifice will find itself useful one day rofl

loveiszero wrote:LOL actually I'm not a Zeki, I'm all for KanamexZero but *sniff* its not going to happen.

You're right Sweetsolace, its a matter of taste. But really, living with someone who loves you that strongly is kinda scary, borderline obsessive. The way Kaname wanting to die if Yuuki left him is just a way of guilting yuuki into staying with him, becasue we all know she cares for him enough that she won't be able to leave him for fear he will take his life.

Romantic yeah, healthy relationship? I'm not too sure.

LOL of course you see it in that perspective, you're ZEKI its obvious rofl you don't have to hide though LOL because trust me that's not working around here rofl

i would like to give a lengthy reply to you but im just about to sleep here and not to mention i would be repeating my defenses for many months before this, lol this ZEKI reasoning is just getting so old.obsolete it makes me wonder if ZEKI fans have run out of reasonings to bash kaname rofl so in that regard what sells the most is propagated Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    clearly Kaname is being an obstacle in ZEKI relationship or the fans wouldn't want him dead so bad with alll the same reasons, just in a different place, lol its like all of you reads from one script. rofl
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    LOL of course you see it in that perspective, you're ZEKI its obvious Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 215456 you don't have to hide though LOL because trust me that's not working around here Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 215456

i would like to give a lengthy reply to you but im just about to sleep here and not to mention i would be repeating my defenses for many months before this, lol this ZEKI reasoning is just getting so old.obsolete it makes me wonder if ZEKI fans have run out of reasonings to bash kaname Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 215456 so in that regard what sells the most is propagated Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
    clearly Kaname is being an obstacle in ZEKI relationship or the fans wouldn't want him dead so bad with alll the same reasons, just in a different place, lol its like all of you reads from one script. Kaname's reaction if Yuki left him?!~ - Page 2 215456

I think both fandoms are guilty of making biased comments...I, for instance never wanted Kaname dead and I'm a Zeki, so your comment is quite a generalization...it's unfair to say that every Zeki want Kaname dead. Some Yume aren't better since they keep repeating Zero will fall into level-E, level-E = death, is it any better?It's like you want him dead in the end. Or the ones who want to pair Zero up with any females who come across his path (even when they have nothing in common). It seems that Zero is also an obstacle to Yume since some would find any tiny things to get Zero out of the picture...Every fandom is the same, as long as the LT is not resolved, we will feel threatened by the opposite camp , nothing wrong in that, debates should be fun, Kaname and Zero are fictional characters after all, they won't feel hurt by our words but real people will and that's why we should never belittle others opinions... disagreeing with them, yes but attacking a group, no.

Concerning Zeki's reasoning becoming old, it's the same for Yume..."Zero hates Yuuki, they can't be together", I thought with this chapter it would be clear to any fans that he doesn't hate her completely since he stated "I've never thought that she had betrayed me", moreover he helped her several times during this second arc, it's quite an ironic behaviour coming from someone who is supposed to hate her, even promised to kill her in the future, don't you think so?... in the end, he wasn't serious, he was just hurt, hence his harsh words. Same for Kaname, he is not Yuuki's brother, he is the ancestor, hope that more and more people will come to understand this point because when some Zeki post childish comments such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, it's gross, incest yuck", frankly speaking, it brings a bad reputation to the whole group. Same goes for Yume of course "Zero is emo, get over your hatred already, he will kill her for sure"...

As for Kaname's reaction, I don't know for sure, Kaname is quite unpredictable...don't think he would be that happy but he might accept it if it's for Yuuki's sake. I'm sure he wants the best for her so he would respect whatever choices she may make or at least I think so.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    I think both fandoms are guilty of making biased comments...I, for instance never wanted Kaname dead and I'm a Zeki, so your comment is quite a generalization...it's unfair to say that every Zeki want Kaname dead. Some Yume aren't better since they keep repeating Zero will fall into level-E, level-E = death, is it any better?It's like you want him dead in the end. Or the ones who want to pair Zero up with any females who come across his path (even when they have nothing in common). It seems that Zero is also an obstacle to Yume since some would find any tiny things to get Zero out of the picture...Every fandom is the same, as long as the LT is not resolved, we will feel threatened by the opposite camp , nothing wrong in that, debates should be fun, Kaname and Zero are fictional characters after all, they won't feel hurt by our words but real people will and that's why we should never belittle others opinions... disagreeing with them, yes but attacking a group, no.

Concerning Zeki's reasoning becoming old, it's the same for Yume..."Zero hates Yuuki, they can't be together", I thought with this chapter it would be clear to any fans that he doesn't hate her completely since he stated "I've never thought that she had betrayed me", moreover he helped her several times during this second arc, it's quite an ironic behaviour coming from someone who is supposed to hate her, even promised to kill her in the future, don't you think so?... in the end, he wasn't serious, he was just hurt, hence his harsh words. Same for Kaname, he is not Yuuki's brother, he is the ancestor, hope that more and more people will come to understand this point because when some Zeki post childish comments such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, it's gross, incest yuck", frankly speaking, it brings a bad reputation to the whole group. Same goes for Yume of course "Zero is emo, get over your hatred already, he will kill her for sure"...

As for Kaname's reaction, I don't know for sure, Kaname is quite unpredictable...don't think he would be that happy but he might accept it if it's for Yuuki's sake. I'm sure he wants the best for her so he would respect whatever choices she may make or at least I think so.

i did not mean it generally but if i have struck a chord then it probably has an effect to the ones who claim they are not doing this.

anyway. reasoning based on zero falling to level E is backed by reasoning that can at least be scrutinized, while kaname dying is just soo entirely opinionated, to the ones that I've read so far... it was the same with Kaname imposing the shoes and clothes for her, it was opinionated but somehow some fans treat it like its factual, even when the real meaning says otherwise or it was obvious it was not the case, a ZEKI eventually just continues to dig and dig back for this irrelevant piece of information time to time and bring it out as if it were some important unfolding of history happening in vampire knight, when it just concerns the LT. Most ZEKI fans often bash Kaname because of his relation to the LT. "Kaname is such a monster he left Yuki, Yuki should go to zero" blablabla... his relation to the plot, which is huge, is often ignored because of this or seen in negativity because of his role in the ZEKI LT.
    Most fans like myself see this an utter annoyance, a hindrance to completely enjoy the story, and this annoyance is caused for another annoyance to be caused. Razz
    This is why I said the intentions are just too obvious and it feels like some of you are running out of excuses to hate Kaname so you just recycle and reuse the same gig you previously paraded before on him. It even feels like a campaign of some sort, Razz "Spread Our Truth! Kaname is Evil and Bad and He's Deceiving Everyone! Anyone who doesn't see this light are being Deceived" Razz Really I find such attempts quite delusional/alarming, though I'm not saying all ZEKIs share this, just some

as for Kaname dying, it is not even kaname's personality to be sacrificial, IMO. Saying "Zero will become a level E because I have a feeling it will be so. Poor Zero!" Is different from "Zero will be level E based on the Possible Signs"
    can you see the difference there? I hardly see anyone just saying Zero will be level E just because I said so.

ZEKI fans, some of them, are often seen bashing Kaname for his role in the LT rather than participating in the discussion of the story, I know not all of you, and I know some who are mature and starting to join discussion, what I'm referring to here are the ones who don't. most of the time, fanshipping activities are wasted on Kaname-bash than fanshipping Zero-Yuki.

Overall this created my impression. I don't think generalization applies, but it does for the guilty, I know not all feel the same and just a small portion do. I don't believe both fandoms are guilty, but to a certain extent those who fight back are also guilty, but then again its a free country and if someone throws back a rock someone is bound to throw another rock in response

the constant opposition is enjoyable, I never said it wasn't. The antagonistic attitudes and point of views is sometimes a challenge to undertake. It is only this moments where the entire act of debate doesn't seem worthy because it has become too repetitive, or phony.

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Honestly, I want to keep things they way they are. Zero is fine now without Y. If Z was at risk of falling to level E, she could just be his "suck buddy".

K may respect whatever choice Y makes, but since he's so desperately in love with her, he'd lose the will to live. Maybe he'd enter another slumber,awaiting his next love?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:24 pm

loveiszero wrote:

K may respect whatever choice Y makes, but since he's so desperately in love with her, he'd lose the will to live. Maybe he'd enter another slumber,awaiting his next love?

rofl rofl Oh come on, he is not that a playboy (not like Zero is at least after Kaito's prank)...poor Kaname...he loves Yuuki with all his soul and his heart and he has lived a long life, give him a break there.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 am

juliet wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:

rofl rofl Oh come on, he is not that a playboy (not like Zero is at least after Kaito's prank)...poor Kaname...he loves Yuuki with all his soul and his heart and he has lived a long life, give him a break there.

How is what I said not giving him a break? The topic is what Kaname would do if Yuuki left him. I'd rather him have another chance at love than seeing him killing himself/or be killed.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

loveiszero wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:

How is what I said not giving him a break? The topic is what Kaname would do if Yuuki left him. I'd rather him have another chance at love than seeing him killing himself/or be killed.

I think you get my point there...Kaname could not possible wait for another love, Yuuki is his love (even though I wish he would also harden a bit his attitude in general) but I do not think that he would wish or wait for another. He is too devoted for that. I would wish him though, to come over it and pass eternity as a free bachelor, no more suffering.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Didnt Kaname once said that 'he prefered death' if this is the case? Its either Yuki or him.. But seriously, Considering Kaname's personality - I really dont believe that he will hurt Yuki at all..
    If Yuki left him for Zero... (I can only hate Yuki for being this cruel to him).. But i doubt that she will actually leave Kaname, she loves him too much - even the fact that she carry this hope/belief in him is the proof. Yuki is everything to Kaname, so i dont think he will let that happen, and i dont want to believe that Hino is this cruel to have Yuki leave Kaname for Zero).

Well if this is as a joke ~ I'll say this Even for Kaname, he deserves to be selfish sometimes - especially when it comes to Yuki. So fight for his love is the spirit!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 pm