Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_left59%The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_left27%The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_left15%The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
Kyrou
Hauru
andy-san
ShiroiYuki911
dan18
libra
juliet
ChuCookie
nina
Akaruisama
14 posters

The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneThe quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Dropsoa

The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Empty The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:

Post by Akaruisama Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sorry for the change of topic but it is very important.
    We are from many countries but all of us love Japan, japanese culture, language and history, I suppose. I want to send my condolences to all Japaneses and others who suffers because of this tregedy.

Please, let's write here about your feelings.

andy-san
    Human

The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Empty Re: The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:

Post by andy-san Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 am

And now guys another nuclear explosion!! Here is the link so you guys can read it!! http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-japan-quake-20110315,0,2212206.story?page=2

This is just horrible!! I pray every night hoping that this will stop soon, but then i hear something new about another earthquake or explosion! this is just horrible!

Oh guys Thank you so much for the link! It made me feel a little bit better!
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?
    Warning ZoneThe quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Dropsoa

The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Empty Re: The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 am

Wow...everyone's well-informed Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Andy thank you for the information, I am currently in great concern for all Japan and the nuclear prominent danger, I wish for the best
    andy-san
    andy-san
    Human

Post by andy-san Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 am

guys I just visited Hino's blog and she posted that she is ok!
    here is the link! http://hitoyasumi.hinomatsuri.under.jp/
    Even though google translation rocks we can kinda understand that she is ok!

YAY!! Im so happy but so anxious at the same time! apparently there was a new nuclear explosion! :flush:
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 pm

I was so shocked when I heard the news about The Tsunami,Earthquake and Nuclear power plant explosion in Japan.3,676 were dead , 2,044injuries, and 7,843 people missing across 16 districts.The Earthquake made an explosion of an oil company in Chiba.This disater is worse than the earthquake in Haiti so much.And Nuclear explosion brings radioactivity effects to many people such as Cancer.
    Sad I think we should oppose about building the Nuclear power plant because It's very dangrous especaily when the disaster happen. cryyyyyyy
    BTW I'm reliefe that Hino-sensei was safe.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank you andy-san for the info. The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Sign0092

When this nightmare will over? The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Sad0139The quake and tsunami in Japan and yes Hino is Fine!!!!! :cheers:  - Page 2 Innocent0001
    Kyrou
    Kyrou
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kyrou Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

When i heard about it last friday on the radio at work at first i could not believe something as devastated as a earthquake of that much force would bring so much disaster in so little time i was really very very shocked Sad

when i got home i and my parents got glued to the tv screen still not believing so many people had lost their families and friends just like that.

I am relieved that Hino Mamoru miyano and many other seiyuu and mangaka are save
    but most of all i like to help in more then prayers alone
    i think i am going to commission some artists on Deviantart who have started a donation for the people in Japan in that way i can give my own support they so desprately need right now

any of you guys have some good ideas i could use
    they be vk centered of course Very Happy
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Yet no news about
    Kaen Cross and Ruka Swen

i pray for these two to be ok !
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 am

Hauru wrote:I was so shocked when I heard the news about The Tsunami,Earthquake and Nuclear power plant explosion in Japan.3,676 were dead , 2,044injuries, and 7,843 people missing across 16 districts.The Earthquake made an explosion of an oil company in Chiba.This disater is worse than the earthquake in Haiti so much.And Nuclear explosion brings radioactivity effects to many people such as Cancer.
    Sad I think we should oppose about building the Nuclear power plant because It's very dangrous especaily when the disaster happen. cryyyyyyy

Yes! I mean, despite the amount of power and energy that it produces, there is simply far too many lives at risk! There are alternative energy sources!
    I think we should have shut them down ages ago; especially after Chernobyl, but apparently, the people who are in charge of all this, only care about the money that things will make...and not the amount of lives that it has the potential to destroy.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 am

Kyrou wrote:
    I am relieved that Hino Mamoru miyano and many other seiyuu and mangaka are save
    i think i am going to commission some artists on Deviantart who have started a donation for the people in Japan in that way i can give my own support they so desprately need right now

Of course, I wish there were more things that we can do but unfortunately...Apart from the economical aid that we can all contribute a bit, there is nothing more. The most worrying thing now is the nuclear danger. I hope that they will make it...otherwise. You are all welcome to spot links and ideas and and articles about any kind of help that we can offer that is displayed through internet. People might see it and be interested. It's great as a fandom to show our care and interest for these dramatic issue...

I watch the news and go more and more depressed. I can believe the scale of this catastrophe, is beyond imagination,

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    Hauru wrote:I was so shocked when I heard the news about The Tsunami,Earthquake and Nuclear power plant explosion in Japan.3,676 were dead , 2,044injuries, and 7,843 people missing across 16 districts.The Earthquake made an explosion of an oil company in Chiba.This disater is worse than the earthquake in Haiti so much.And Nuclear explosion brings radioactivity effects to many people such as Cancer.

Yes! I mean, despite the amount of power and energy that it produces, there is simply far too many lives at risk! There are alternative energy sources!
    I think we should have shut them down ages ago; especially after Chernobyl, but apparently, the people who are in charge of all this, only care about the money that things will make...and not the amount of lives that it has the potential to destroy.

I could not agree more. I am releaved that in Greece we do not have a nuclear reactor (and we neither have the means to support or the techical skills to support such a project) even though there is one close to us in Bulgaria. Yet I do not understand what goverments went doing, risking the health and the life of their people when they know that nuclear power can not be controlled. Especially in zones where earthquakes are frequent. In this sense it is like we are bringing doom on our own. Enragining! Now they all talk about the nuclear safety. HELLO!!!! What do they need to get this into their minds? More coffins?
    So sad, what they do for money.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 am

for those who own a facebook account;
    check out this link
    https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1605260179420&comments
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 am

juliet wrote:
    Kyrou wrote:

Of course, I wish there were more things that we can do but unfortunately...Apart from the economical aid that we can all contribute a bit, there is nothing more. The most worrying thing now is the nuclear danger. I hope that they will make it...otherwise. You are all welcome to spot links and ideas and and articles about any kind of help that we can offer that is displayed through internet. People might see it and be interested. It's great as a fandom to show our care and interest for these dramatic issue...

I watch the news and go more and more depressed. I can believe the scale of this catastrophe, is beyond imagination,

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

I could not agree more. I am releaved that in Greece we do not have a nuclear reactor (and we neither have the means to support or the techical skills to support such a project) even though there is one close to us in Bulgaria. Yet I do not understand what goverments went doing, risking the health and the life of their people when they know that nuclear power can not be controlled. Especially in zones where earthquakes are frequent. In this sense it is like we are bringing doom on our own. Enragining! Now they all talk about the nuclear safety. HELLO!!!! What do they need to get this into their minds? More coffins?
    So sad, what they do for money.
    Exactly! AND this scientist said that Australia- where i live- will WARM to the idea of nuclear power. And I'm just thinking: Are you freakin demented?! We're seeing a possible Nuclear meltdown that could occur in Japan, and this guy is talking about Nuclear power as though he hasn't been watching the news!
    I for one, would stand against Nuclear power with everything I've got.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 am

Cross Kaien and Toya Rima confirmed OK

No news yet for Ruka Swen
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

It's so terrible what happened in Japan!!! And it is so sad that so many people lost one or more familymember(s).
    I hope that this catastrophe is soon over..

but I don't look like so cause of the nuclear power plant explosions. Sad
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 pm

latest news about the actors:

Daisuke Kishio as Kaname Kuran οκ
    Mamoru Miyano as Zero Kiryū οκ
    Yui Horie as Yūki Cross οκ
    Fumiko Orikasa as Shizuka Hiō οκ
    Hiroki Yasumoto as Tooga Yagari οκ
    Jun Fukuyama as Hanabusa Aidou οκ
    Junichi Suwabe as Akatsuki Kain οκ
    Mai Nakahara as Maria Kurenai οκ
    Souichiro Hoshi as Senri Shiki ok
    Susumu Chiba as Takuma Ichijou ok

Eri Kitamura as Rima Tōya ok
    Hozumi Gôda as Headmster Kaien Cross ok
    Junko Minagawa as Luca Sōen ok
    Kouji Ishii as Asatoo Ichijou ok
    Mayumi Asano as Mother (ep 10), Shizuka Hio (ep 12) ok

Risa Mizuno as Seiren no news yet
    Risa Mizuno as Sayori Wakaba no news yet
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I am so happy that the Vampire Knight cast are okay, I was so shocked, I got up for school, turned on the TV and I couldn't believe my eyes, I was shocked, I have raised £87.25 so far for Japan! Very Happy
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:12 am

Yeah it is soo sad what happen to Japan, and it get's worser. I am so glad Hino is alright. But one of out members in Vk lost one of her family members and 3 others are still missing.. I do hope she will be alright ..
    @**Julia** dears not to speak with her about this at all, and I hope you ''JULIA'' who probably knows who this person is, also dont ask her about it. Coz it hit her really hard

Is saying this in case you wantedd to ask her hehe..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

@Chu in case you do not see it, check pm please..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am