Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_left59%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_left27%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_left15%Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
kanachanimmortal
SecretWhiteRose
6 posters

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Warning ZoneZero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Dropsoa

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Empty Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by SecretWhiteRose Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,wanted to share a theory i had since february 2012 when i posted it,the original link was deleted in other forum(other website),there excuse was that i told them to delete it.which i never did.

I have posted my Theory here,be aware this could be Possible Spoilers. click at your own choice

Spoiler:

Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Well, I think I'm more and more confused about this Zero-HW theory Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 3887309346 . It has some very good points that I noticed in the story myself, too. But I'm still more and more skeptical about Zero being or becoming a PB.

Because (I'll never get tired and repeat it) PB ARE BORN PB. So, if we analyze some steps of this theory (please correct me if I misunderstood something):

Zero is born with PB powers because of him being a "rehincarnation" of HW. Plus, the Twin Curse meaning is that whenever we have twins in both PB and Hunter's lineage, one of them is human while the other is a PB. Some proofs of this theory: Zero has HW features, he gets along very well with a white horse, and Hino drew him like a white wolf. Good.
    Then why bother poor Shizuka to kill his whole family and bite him? If Zero was born as a vampire, or as a PB, there would have been no need to set up this plan. And the whole first arc of the story, with Zero fearing to fall to Level E, Shizuka telling Yuuki he had to drink PBs blood to avoid this, and so on, is senseless and useless. Plus, Shizuka would have understood if he was a vampire - even more so, a PB - BEFORE biting him.

Furthermore, Zero was born in the strongest Hunter's family, the Kiryuus. And we see that both vampires and PB vampires show some of their power even in childhood. If the meaning of the Twin curse was: one of them is a vampire, then he would have shown some vampire powers BEFORE Shizuka's bite, or his family, his sensei and ALL other hunters would have noticed his true nature (as this is their job).

You can tell me: maybe there is a spell on him, like there was one upon Yuuki when she was a human. But we've SEEN Yuuki's mother casting the spell, while all we've seen about HW until now is that she gave her blood to humans so that they could become stronger. AND we know that PB NEVER mixed their blood with humans. So, the very fact that SHE GAVE HER BLOOD TO HUMANS simply erase every possibility that there could be some PB in Hunter's lineage[/b].

Still, this does not mean that they can't be turned in very strong true vampires, and this, together with all PB's blood he drank, would be enough to explain why Zero has not fallen to Level E yet.

And I'm with you when you say that Kaname's goal may be making Zero a REAL Vampire Knight (well, this is VK title, after all lol!). We see clearly that he gives his own blood to Zero so that he doesn't fall to Level E BEFORE killing Rido.

I think he wants Zero to be HIS weapon (he says it clearly during the fight at the Association Headquarter: "As you can't be MY weapon, I won't be killed by you"), and I think this was Shizuka's purpose, too. To do what, I don't know. But we've had clear hints that Kaname may want to stabilize his vampire genes so that he will never fall to Level E, becoming a true vampire (NOT PB).

We SEE the whole Night Class making experiments in this sense (blood tablets), and in VK novels we clearly can read about

Spoiler:

I'm with you when you say that we've never seen Zero's parents faces. And I had the same feeling: that Zero's mother would have been very similar to HW. Still, I have never seen in this fact some reincarnation issue, or some hints that Zero's mother could be HW's twin sister, and so on. This is impossible, because if HW had a human twin, she surely died a long time ago, as mariangie correctly wrote while I was composing this post:

I don't know how many exactly . The only evidence I have was from the time Kaname " met " HW for the first time to the time they remet . Kaname lived as lord of a human village for at least 3 human generations . Because the humans start to notice their lord didn't age as he was supposed to . This means if HW has a human sibling . He / she already died before the time she make her sacrifice .

So the closest a human could had being relative of HW at the time she sacrificed herself was to be her great - grand niece or nephew . Not her sibling .

So, the most reasonable explanation (as I said before) is that Zero has a significant amount of HW genes and that the infamous Twin Legend is connected to the birth of a particularly strong Hunter - the perfect knight and weapon.

I also think that if there were some reincarnation issues among vampires, Hino would have included some hints in some of these 86 chapters. We have had no true reincarnation hints until now and there are no reincarnation issues in the whole vampire society. All we know, is that vampires can go to sleep and revive after a long time, but this is no reincarnation, they are simply immortal. And they can revert their shape after this sleep, becoming child (as Kaname does), but still this is no reincarnation: they are the same person. And that the blood used to make them revive can be any kind of blood (see Rido's body for reference). Obviously, if the blood they receive is PB's blood of their own lineage, this fastens the process and enhances their strength and power. But Yuuki's true brother's blood is not enough to make Kaname revive, while Isaya seems to take blood from his own servant (that may be no PB) after his sleep. So, I think things are more complicated than "If they take their relatives' blood to revive, then there is a reincarnation issue".

As for Yuuki being Kaname's reincarnation, well, it would be very strange, to be the reincarnation of a person that is still alive Very Happy so I would exclude this, too.

In the end, if we base a reincarnation theory on one's features, well. We have hints that Zero's parents were similar to HW. Ichiru is Zero's twin. And Kaien, too, is similar to her and clearly shows signs to be "the most vampiric of all Hunters" (as some Hunters says). So, if being similar to HW is the proof of being HW reincarnation, they can all be possible reincarnation of her.

I prefer the "genes" theory, sorry! Smile

The term pureblood is used to describe the clean, pure lineage of vampires that do not have a single drop of human blood to their bodies> Zero is a descedant of humans whose blood was transformed to a superior one through the process of consuming a pureblood> this is like becoming vampires without fangs in a way > this special race became known as their hunters due to their ability to wield the weapons, an ability that was transmitted to them through the pureblood's powers they consumed.

but Zero got the fangs also when changed to level e. So he is not a pureblood by definition but he has consumed a lot of pure blood, he is a vampire himself and could reach potentially a higher level of power, bringing him close to this level.

I'm totally with you, juliet.

Its possible,and if hino pulled it off right it would be great twist in the story,Kinda bored after Yuuki become a pureblood.I thought for sure Yuuki(Human) would fall for Kaname(pureblood) but them being blood related...akward

Are you telling me that the most important part of the story, including Kaname's memories, HW and so on, is boring? Very Happy That is, the same part we are talking about? Well, everyone has his/her own opinion. Still, I can't understand why it's "awkward" for Kaname and Yuuki to be blood related. Yuuki's parents were blood related and it is clearly said that PB marry only between relatives, even if sisters or brothers. Ruka and Kain are cousins, too.

The first picture,mentions whats guarding the coffin is only a lingering memories!!!! kein cross tell kaname that the weapons are just a Lingering Memories from the hooded woman and it can never bring her back!! the Coffins are covered in Roses and thorns/Vines. (Bloody Rose)Also Zero fears turning into monster like kaname..meaning a Pureblood would be the worst for him! He still need to learn the lesson not all purebloods are Evil,He also seems to respect the hooded woman for what she did for the Hunters,so its a small idea waiting to evolve.

It may be so. Still, as I really can't see any signs of Zero becoming a PB, the possible meanings I gave to that scene are the following:

- the coffin is Level E, and Yuuki's and Kaname's blood (the wolf is Kaname) are protecting him from closing his human self in that coffin;

- it can also be true the opposite: that the coffin is his vampire (NOT PB) self, and he obviously doesn't want to become a vampire. Still, for a vampire, being closed in a coffin means to disappear from the world for a while. So, if you close his vampire self into a coffin, doesn't this mean it would disappear and he would become a true human again? We shall see.

It wouldnt surprise that there was daughter born from an union of Kaname + HW and Kaname eventually started the Kuran clan with his daughter. This explains the similarity between Yuuki and HW, why Yuuki recognized HW, the beginning of kurancest, and why Yuuki and juuri have brown hair and even a reddish tint.

Cool theory. Still, we have no signs that Kaname had sex with HW, and all we know about his feelings is "When a small attachment was starting inside me, she was gone". Yes, they could have had sex without being truly in love and there could be a part of their life together that Kaname doesn't show to Yuuki. But I will truly believe it when I read it. Because if HW really had a daughter with Kaname, she was really a bad mother, by putting her "I want to make something great for the father of my child and humanity"'s will before "Well, what should I do with my daughter when I'm gone? O_o". We never see her worrying for someone left behind, we never see her telling Kaname "take care of the others while I'm gone". She simply tells him to go on with her battle. Stop.

What can be the most secret mystery in V. K., is who was the person who Kaname was crying in despair the day / night Yuuki see in her vision in front of the Kuran Mausoleum door . Because that person wasn't HW . Who had sacrificed herself thousand of years before that event .

Here is where my very own crack idea started . That Kaname indeed had a daughter with HW . Maybe one who looks exactly as Yuuki . Except for gray or purple eyes . And this girl was the one who ended marrying Kaname . Explaining the start of the Kurancest . Who was the first female owner of Artemis . Who make Kaname change his plans to kill all purebloods . Creating the way for the start of the Kuran monarchy . As she made Kaname see it was better to try to coexist with humans . Instead of exterminating their own race . Who ended killed and become the reason for Kaname's despair . And most of all , the past life of Yuuki . The one who Kaname was talking about when he said he didn't want Yuuki to sacrifice herself for a second time .

I'm with you, mariangie, as regards the Kaname-in-despair episode. And as one of the topics we are discussing is reincarnation/descendants of PB, I think we are not OT at all if we discuss about Kurancestors, too. I believe there was a relative of Kaname whose existence he kept secret even to Yuuki. But from what I've read until now, I can't foretell if it's a daughter, a sister, or such. Yuuki is Kaname's descendant and PB marries each other between relatives, so a father-to-daughter marriage wouldn't be more "hideous" than this (still, we are thinking in human way, while PB are not human). But we've never seen "father-to-daughter" marriages in VK, yet. We've always seen Kuran's brothers and sisters marrying each other. So, I personally believe there was a sister - or a relative - of Kaname he married and he had to kill for some reason. We shall see.

Yuuki was born a pureblood vampire . No human genes at all . The spell her mom performed made dormant her vampire genes . Making her " human " . But Yuuki's pureblood vampire genes never dissapeared . That's why her body eventually tried to break her mom's spells . And the reason she returned to be a pureblood vampire when Kaname bite her . Instead of a Level D vampire .

Yes, as you say Juuri's made her vampire's instincts dormant, but couldn't change her genes. Her blood is a pureblood one's, even if she is "human": that's why it's particularly sweet and special. Still, this is another proof that there's no spell that can change the true nature of a human/vampire/PB: their nature is always the same, and their powers can simply be enhanced (Zero) or inibhited (Yuuki).

Mega weird speculation . Could that twin sibling of HW be Kaname ?????????? At least she appeared to know Kaname from her past . And Kaname didn't remember his own far past prior to meeting her .

Another cool theory, mariangie Smile but I don't think so. We see Kaname left behind by a whole group of his kin and living always on his own before reaching them. He seems really indifferent to the fact he've just lost a sister's support. Furthermore, I find strange for him to "start a small attachment" for her own twin just before she dies. If she was his twin he would have already a small hint of affection for her, other than love. Plus, if she was her twin, they would have had very similar features (as all twins in VK have - well, Zero and Ichiru, at last Smile). Who knows?

SecretWhiteRose
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory

Post by SecretWhiteRose Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I'll post longer reply later

Just want this to be clear,I have stated again and again,even in my first post that The Pureblood and reincarnation theory was just maybe Possible.I never said i belived it!!! I just threw it in,I'm aware of the pureblood,where no human blood can be inside pureblood etc.

Zero is most likely strong because of the genes he carries from the hooded woman!as i mention in first post.

Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Just want this to be clear,I have stated again and again,even in my first post that The Pureblood and reincarnation theory was just maybe Possible.I never said i belived it!!!

@SecretWhiteRose, I know this perfectly, sorry if I seemed rude Smile I only want to express all my thoughts because I find your theory interesting and I'm sure that, if we all write what we really think, we will finally solve all our doubts, defeat EVIL HINO Zero and The Hooded Woman White Knight Theory - Page 2 4155267722 and understand what's going on! ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 am