Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
frap
ButterflyWingsx
Miranda
Aquasixio
kissie666
norngpinky
Maeko
*Evis*
Youweremysafeplace*
mariangie
Duskola
LANA_DEL_REY
chacile
Ribbon07
nina
kialovejapan
Fine of Fate
lalaland
SassyKnight
aya-chan
juliet
2rsa
26 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by 2rsa Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 am

The raws are here!
    part one:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/3693.html
    part two:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/3863.html
    BTW this is my first post,hi everyone ^-^
    Sorry if its the wrong place to post Razz
    Edit:English translation:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/

And the Chinese scanlation http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2116973466

and the chapter provided as link by Evis- thank you... http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v17/c089/1.html

Last edited by 2rsa on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by 2rsa Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am

I think that was my first and last post cause I am going to lay down and die happily after all the Yume moments. drawling
    Edit:Sorry for double posting,wont happen again ^-^;
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by juliet Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 am

thank you so much 2rsa and the team that uploaded the raws!!

I am so happy that they are back together, even though there is the suspicion around that something shall happen because Yuuki is in a very emotional state. wub

and Aido is going to smile again bounce finally!!
    thank you Hino!

the chapter seems also to include Zero so we shall know what happened there with his amnesia...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

thank you for the scans

Good to know that one of our theories - aido-dono being alive - proved to be right.

Following our routine, we will eagerly wait for a translation
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 am

What.The.Actual.Effing.Hell. sFun_banghead2 sSc_jawdrop3 explosive Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad argue

lalaland
    lalaland
    Human

Post by lalaland Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 am

wait, that isn't the full chapter is it?
    i didn't see anything at the bottom that says when the next issue will come out which means that that isn't the full raw - right?
    Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 am

*Nosebleed* Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 2554657431
    I can't wait for the translation...!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 651225598
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:40 am

Oh My God!
    Thanks for your amazing work!
    I love raws, cause I can immagine the best dialogue of Zeki...
    But I'm quite sure that this chapter will be full of news about Yume! And I love every single secrets of that bad sexy boy Kaname-sama xD ihihihi

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Ah! Thank you 2rsa for the links and the scanlation team!!!! bounce
    And welcome on board! You have done quite an entry! cheers Hahahaha

Aido-dono is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS! We knew it! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 36224405
    I can say that I’m almost as happy with this revelation as with the Yume bed scene!!! (which doesn't seem like a dream btw lol)
    And except for being happy for clearing Kaname’s name after all that bashing that he received lol of course I’m so happy for Hanabusa! I couldn’t stand his sad face all that long! My sweet boy will find his smile again!
    And I think he will re-activate his Kaname-sensors rofl

Now we need desperately a translation, a summary … something! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 2747345646
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Ah ah ah... this... Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 651225598 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 651225598 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1694537797 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Here is the english translation guys ^-^:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:25 pm

First of all thank you 2rsa-san for posting the link and to WLS for making the part2 raws available...

Can I shout? fufufufufufu

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

horaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 1019656462

Feeling bliss from reading the long-awaited hot reunion aside.. (I want to see more of them making out but this is Lala, I can't wish a Shōcomi type of making out.. ^^') I'm quite happy that Kaname and Yuuki did not just have the adorable bed scene out of the blue.. They really did have a long talk, and clarified some area of misunderstanding.. I lol'd a lot every time Kaname would complain "It hurts" just because of Yuuki's possessive hugging, also when Yuuki would not let him go because of Kaname being a liar that he always lie.. (Yuuki, what a good impression you have of him!! Though I share the same sentiment even if Kaname had assured that he wouldn't run away anymore.. he seems a bit suspicious..) scratch

Another thing, so cute...... very cute!!!! That the normally shy Yuuki would actually glue to Kaname like that just because she feared that he will disappear again and to actually invite him.. OMG!!! Yuuki, who could have taught you to be so bold.. And Nagamichi-dono (Aidou-papa) being alive and just sleeping in the coffin.. wub 枢様,最高!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 967774713 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 967774713

I don't care if it will turn out as short lived happiness later on, at least for now something has been established to look forward to.. Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! 3814611447

Last thing, with Touma and that woman's scheming.. I doubt if Kaname will still stick to the plan. I'm also thinking, if Kaname's plan is to throw his heart to the furnace, then he should be able to live though with powers greatly diminished and vulnerability to attacks (just like how Hanadagi was able to live after Sara took his heart).. It is somehow ironic that I can see Kaname and Yuuki being together forever even amidst the ominous and suicidal intentions the two of them manifested.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Here is and the Chinese scanlation cheers http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2116973466

Just a few thoughts cuz some parts seem a bit foggy … I hope we will have and another source with a more detailed translation soon…

Anyway for the time being I’m a tad confused with Kaname’s intentions and above all with Kaien’s stance!
    If I understood correctly… he is making preparations with the furnace i.e. preparing the ground in order Kaname to repeat the ritual and becoming the new metal like the HW did. However he seems against it since he said that he’s depending on Yuuki to restrain him!
    So… I do not get it! Except if Kaien has something else in mind that he isn’t revealing…

chacile wrote: I'm also thinking, if Kaname's plan is to throw his heart to the furnace, then he should be able to live though with powers greatly diminished and vulnerability to attacks (just like how Hanadagi was able to live after Sara took his heart)..

Hm… I don’t think that this is our case though. I mean yes a PB can go on living without a heart till recreates a new one.
    But Kaname is planning to throw his heart into the furnace creating new metal which is the element that nullifies PBs’ power to revive themselves i.e. if his heart is in that furnace he cannot revive it i.e. cannot go on living.
    And in any case I think this will be contradictory with what happened to HW 10000 years ago. She died or became a spirit by doing the same thing… so?

Also there wouldn’t be such opposition to his plan (from Kain and Yuuki that is) if it was that simple.
    Yuuki is so emotional (crying constantly) and hugging him like there is no tomorrow… and currently there isn’t.
    Kaname plans to die and so is Yuuki… the difference is that Yuuki knows about Kaname’s intention while Kaname doesn’t for hers.
    So in short we have two lovers spending their last night together … or at least this is what I got lol.

An interesting detail though which it might make a difference is that Isaya told to Yuuki what Kaname “requested” from him. This for me was a surprise cuz it doesn’t seem to be the best approach from Isaya’s part… I mean if he indeed was planning to sacrifice himself and turn Yuuki into human I think that he shouldn’t have revealed that to her cuz obviously Yuuki will not accept it. Secondly… could this revelation to have given to Yuuki the idea of turning Kaname into a human as well???
    So; why Isaya did it?

Somehow he “betrayed” Kaname’s secret and gave the hint for his further plans Therefore I’m wondering;… is this the open window that Hino left for a twist later?
    For example if Isaya is planning to sacrifice himself BUT not for turning Yuuki into human but by taking Kaname’s place and throwing his heart into the furnace; then his stance would make more sense to me…

And bottom line… now that Kaname’s façade of the villain has fallen and Hino started to clearing his name, emphasising on his heroic profile, then if Isaya’s sacrifice can save them both; why not to do it?

I’m also impressed from Yuuki’s decision once more… Now that she knows why Kaname is sacrificing himself still she wants to stop him! Doesn’t she think that the replacement of the metal is necessary? Or indeed it isn’t? I do not know what to assume about this…

About Zero… my assumption is that he will regain his memories back soon… I think the last panels showing him holding his head, plus the fact that he will be close to Yuuki again –since he is assigned to guard the Kurans’ mansion- are the hints for this development…

And something lastly about the two vampires who are scheming … btw, is the one of them Touma?
    Anyway … what I want to point out is that indeed behind the scenes and behind Sara’s schemes seems like were unfolding a bigger plan. Or that these evil vampires were very “comfortable” with the notion that Kaname is planning to kill all the PBs… so I can’t stop thinking… was this; another reason why Kaname took action?

Last edited by nina on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    lalaland
    lalaland
    Human

Post by lalaland Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

nina wrote:Here is and the Chinese scanlation cheers http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2116973466

So in short we have two lovers spending their last night together … or at least this is what I got lol.

i have to disagree with you on that, on the translation i found (this is the page before the bed section) kaname says to yuki, "If you don't know where your heart's destination is... I'll tell you, Yuuki. If you're okay with someone like me..." i don't know about you but that sounds like he WANTS to STAY with her by saying "if your ok with someone like me...." and just before that saying, "if you don'f know where your heart's destination is...."
    in short the whole of what kaname is saying to yuki is if you don't know who to turn to and you don't want to live alone you can stay with me (hopefully forever is what he means.
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:22 pm

nina wrote:
    Hm… I don’t think that this is our case though. I mean yes a PB can go on living without a heart till recreates a new one.
    But Kaname is planning to throw his heart into the furnace creating new metal which is the element that nullifies PBs’ power to revive themselves i.e. if his heart is in that furnace he cannot revive it i.e. cannot go on living.
    And in any case I think this will be contradictory with what happened to HW 10000 years ago. She died or became a spirit by doing the same thing… so?

I've also thought of that.. but if I remember correctly, the reason why the HW died was not merely because she threw her heart out but also gave away enormous amount of blood. Shizuka for one, did not just die because Kaname took her heart out but because she was previously wounded by the Bloody Rose.. Even Hanadagi did not die from mere tearing off of his heart as well but from the anti-vampire sword Kaname swung (otherwise, if mere tearing off of the heart is the reason why the HW died, then it wouldn't serve justice to her being an ancestor). Whatever the purpose is, Sara had already mentioned that the heart should contain most of the pureblood's power, but I could be wrong though.

======================================================================================

About the thing that Kaname talked to Isaya..if Kaname is actually lying again and really meant for Isaya to take his place for Yuuki, then it could mean that after tearing out his heart, his power won't be enough to turn longer than what Juuri had done.. however, if Kaname is telling the truth to Yuuki that he had not intended to have Isaya turn her to human, then my only guess is that Isaya might be intending to finish off Kaname's plan of killing the remaining nuisance purebloods (implying that he might have made another revision of his plan and planned to stick with Yuuki again after seeing how desperate she had become after he left her).

I've also come to guessing, there might be no other pureblood boss but simply an alliance of purebloods who considered Kaname's plan of giving his heart to the hunter's as betrayal. I wonder if Kaname had foreseen this to happen? I wonder how will the other purebloods try to outwit the most scheming and powerful vampire in existence, and who was actually the victor through the bloody wars in the past and even in the present. They should have known, that mere numbers won't make them win.. He is the king after all.. king queen

---P.S: Just a thought.. I've noticed several nasty posts everywhere, however, I think those who felt aggrieved should accept this head on. Rather than mocking the author, flaming the characters, and calling the 3/4 page of love scene as half-a**ed (Lala is fine with long kisses but having sex in it is a surprise for me -- to think that Lala actually allowed the "doing it" being highlighted and not mere acts to connote that they just did it..) It would be better to take it as is and move forward for after all, it was because the author created the story as she liked that has drawn all of us to read this story.. it's not like we have not expected this to happen, both ships were on it: the other hoping it would happen as it did, while the other is hoping it would not come, but lost..

--ahhh.. I almost forgot to comment on the cover pic, possessive Yume is possessive, and Hino just realized one of my fantasies.. that Kaname and Yuuki's love for each other is so vampiric, their's aren't thread of fate but chains of fate.. it's very dark, but appealing.. just like how their reunion was drawn.. wub
    LANA_DEL_REY
    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

Post by LANA_DEL_REY Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:38 pm

i under stand if ZUKI'S feel bad but i've just been to a ZUKI fan base on a website and they are having more then just hissy fits.
    one said that they would never buy a HINO book, other saying that yuki is a slut, others saying hino is a TROLL (their acting like f**king b*thes if you ask me....) and some people saying vampire knight as lost its mind.
    WELL, news flash to all of you who are b*tching about hino, she always said she knew how it was going to end, and, lets face it.
    ZUKI never really and truly had a chance (don't get me wrong they did have just as much as yume) but the odds weren't quite in their favour the same way they were in yumes.
    now all of you out there flaming HINO shut your gobs and act like TRUE fans and stand by the vampires no matter what!!!!
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Just a fast note before I start mumbling about what I've read - and then comment in depth: is it going to be any English full scanlation? As here they say:

Update: White Lily Scans will not be releasing a scanlation. We sincerely apologize but our team has better things to do, and is short of people as well. Thank you to all the wonderful fans who've supported us thus far. We couldn't have done this without you. Smile

Have I understood well? I sincerely hope some other team will fill this gap... Sad
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

About Aido - dono .

I'm glad my theory of Aido - dono's death being fake . Involving some kind of illusion by Ruka was right . Also I were right to say Kaname did it to make both Yuuki and Hanabusa out of his plans . As he knew they were the people who loved and trusted him the most and won't leave him so easily .

I'm surprised is to see people cursing and mad because Yuuki discovers she cares for Zero , but loves Kaname the most . Well , not so surprise . After all , I did said I imagine a Zeki false end to happen before the true Yume one . Chapters 86 - 87 appears to be out of no where . Because Yuuki did consider what would happen if she chosen Zero . If she could have a normal life . If she throw the towel and do nothing . ( Like Bella's kiss to Jacob scene where she try to see herself living as human . ) Forgetting all her promises to Kaname .

What we as readers would need to worry next is not if Yume had sex ( after all this probably wasn't their first time ) . But the implications of both considering they will sacrifice themselves to save the other . Having just one day to spend together before leaving the other alone for eternity . About how Hino try to pull the rest of the story . If she wants to really do one of them to die for the sake of the other , or both to die or both to live and be together forever.

Also to worry , Zero can try to kill Kaname before he tries to sacrifice himself to the furnace . With Yuuki stepping to save Kaname and be hurt in the process .
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

mariangie wrote:

What we as readers would need to worry next is not if Yume had sex ( after all this probably wasn't their first time ) . But the implications of both considering they will sacrifice themselves to save the other . Having just one day to spend together before leaving the other alone for eternity . About how Hino try to pull the rest of the story . If she wants to really do one of them to die for the sake of the other , or both to die or both to live and be together forever.
    I kinda think it was their first time.I know it's not enough of a reason ,but remember before Kaname left,he changed Yuuki's cloths and she acted really childish?I don't think she would have acted like that if they did it before. scratch
    I hope hino draws them in each others arms after this chapter's events. Razz
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

GEEEEZ this was a lot to take it almost..

Well im really happy that Adio's father is alive :'D !!!
    Just , i dont know i feel as though Kaname is just doing another sceme to poor Yuki.. I mean he could have done what she wished and took away her memories of Zero.. but he didn't or at least not yet...
    And about Zero .. Its sad.. that he lost his memories.. He didn't want her to take them from him.
    So my guess is.. that as we saw in the last panels that Zero dazed.. as if something was wrong, that the same as (i forgot his name ^^") love for Ruka broke the spell. The same will happen to Zero. Even if he doesnt have any blood of her left in him, the emotional feelings can break it.. plus he will near her from now on, because he is watching ober the Kurans.
    OOR
    Adio could talk to Zero about Yuki, since he doesn't know Yuki took his memories away.. then he will be all confused of why Zero doesn't really remember her. And that may break some of the spell for Zero. or Adio could give Zero some of her blood, because i believe he was working on another type blood tablet from Yuki's blood... ? bounce
    LANA_DEL_REY
    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

Post by LANA_DEL_REY Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:GEEEEZ this was a lot to take it almost..

Well im really happy that Adio's father is alive :'D !!!
    Just , i dont know i feel as though Kaname is just doing another sceme to poor Yuki.. I mean he could have done what she wished and took away her memories of Zero.. but he didn't or at least not yet...
    And about Zero .. Its sad.. that he lost his memories.. He didn't want her to take them from him.
    So my guess is.. that as we saw in the last panels that Zero dazed.. as if something was wrong, that the same as (i forgot his name ^^") love for Ruka broke the spell. The same will happen to Zero. Even if he doesnt have any blood of her left in him, the emotional feelings can break it.. plus he will near her from now on, because he is watching ober the Kurans.
    OOR
    Adio could talk to Zero about Yuki, since he doesn't know Yuki took his memories away.. then he will be all confused of why Zero doesn't really remember her. And that may break some of the spell for Zero. or Adio could give Zero some of her blood, because i believe he was working on another type blood tablet from Yuki's blood... ? bounce
    i love adio, but if he id dumb enough to do that i'll be real mad at Hino (not hater type mad but a little annoyed)
    i really hope kaname is having sex because he loves yuki not because of some plan, and i hope it isn't goodbye sex like all the zuki's are saying.
    from what kaname said i would think that he wants to stay with her and that the other pure-blood (can't remember name) the one who hosted the ball a chapter ago will take kaname's place in killing himself.
    i dont' have anything againts that P-B but i don't want kaname to die! (>_<)
    *Evis*
    *Evis*
    Human

Post by *Evis* Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 pm

hey people... here are the scanlations http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v17/c089/1.html
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Ooooooh thank you @Evis!!!!! Great S2S!!!!!

Now I can go in my dark corner and muse hypnotise
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I want to thank the translation team for the time that it took to upload and translate Smile , I know it can be a hard work therefore..thank you very much.

@Evis thank you very much... cheers cheers cheers

Back to the chapter, apart from the scene at the bed, which is very clear, LOL, the rest things in this chapter actually confused me. Very hard to follow Hino’s script in the latest chapters. I understand that perhaps it’s better to wait for the end (which seems like approaching and then evaluating the plot to see what has happened here).

Remarks though…

The pureblood’s scheme…

Suddenly becoming the Ancestress’ savior, huh? It'd be good if he just stayed a murderer. This is the ultimate betrayal, huh, Madam.

My remark here is that these guys hate their guts, how are they going to understand humanity and the reasons for co-existence; which brings me to chacile’s comment.

@chacile

I've also come to guessing, there might be no other pureblood boss but simply an alliance of purebloods who considered Kaname's plan of giving his heart to the hunter's as betrayal. I wonder if Kaname had foreseen this to happen? I wonder how will the other purebloods try to outwit the most scheming and powerful vampire in existence, and who was actually the victor through the bloody wars in the past and even in the present.

Perhaps there was a scheme, after all Touma had said to Yuuki that the “stage was set for a bloody scene” and that she should not hamper his "enjoyment of watching the drama unfold".

A thing that always made me question “how does Touma knows about it if not collaborating with Sara?”

These and the fact that very few purebloods appeared indeed at the ball, only confirms that most left purebloods would prefer Sara’s action than Kaname’s since that would obviously permit them to take control over humans, because as Sara had stated eternity is a long way if you are not giving into your instincts.

So under this light, of course they would have preferred him a murderer chased by the hunters, than willing to aid the hunter society to protect humans.

If that’s the case, then he knew that he could not stand still in time, and had to deal with menaces so that Yuuki could offer her help, free as she pleased and not stopped by the other purebloods that would stand to her way for many reasons.

I suspect though that the way they shall try to finish Kaname would be the moment that he shall throw his heart in the furnace.

He will be very vulnerable at this time and extreme bleeding with no regenerating powers (since the heart as Sara told holds the most of the powers and this heart shall be in the furnace so he won't have enough power to regenerate fast enough), we know where it can lead to according to ancestor’s death (and that explains and her death apparently).

So in few words, I do not know how they shall do it in that exact moment but there is a gap here again:
    Zero’s story has not been cleared. According to Sara’s sayings, a version that Zero believed and Kaname anxious to make the worst of himself confirmed, it leaves an open space, either for Zero to ask revenge on his own or to be in some way manipulated or triggered to do so. This is my fear here. Not having a bond with Yuuki any longer, he may not stop to her calls, unless he gets his memories back at the very last moment.

Now this is a version that I find possible BUT there is always a BUT, I wonder about the volcano scene and what Kaname has really in mind.

Yuuki: As soon as tomorrow, you're going to throw your heart into the furnace... I...
    Yuuki's (thoughts) : I'm going to try and release you from the fate of living forever using my own life...

Now this is what Yuuki thinks that Kaname shall remain alone in eternity living a solitude. How does she come to this conclusion?

I guess because Kaname had asked Isaya to change her back to human so that she can live a carefree life and now we know that she knows it.

So what does she think back about this? That she wants to sacrifice her life instead, apparently she is not concerned with having this kind of life that Kaname thinks that it would be best for her. So the meaning of her sacrifice rises in level; she does not want to change him into human in order to stop him from being hurt (that would be foolish as we all had agreed at the last chapter), he is not doing this to stop his action against the purebloods (because she is not even confirmed about that fact and Kaien's presence closes the case there) but she does it so that he shall not have to deal with eternity... At least this is what I understood…

But as Kaname does not suspect that she is capable of sacrificing herself for him, the same way Yuuki does not think that Kaname (imo) shall want to end his life since he will be left without her.
    And I am deeply thinking that the volcano could be the destination after offering his heart to the hunters, away from everyone so that no one can get hurt since he made so much trouble wanting to protect everyone (remember Yuuki mentioning his hide-out that he does not reveal?). The good about this scenario is that Ruka and Kain know where it is and Aido can now act again, so there is information available and support in this case, if needed.

Sounds a bit complicated but I can not think of another version this moment. Unless the volcano does not matter at all or is used as a material with the furnace.

As for the bed scene, it sounds like Kaname gave in to Yuuki in that matter, but I do not trust him. Under the light that he can not afford a reality without her, that he has not perceived yet the depths of her devotion to him (after all he saw her kissing with Zero at the ball), perhaps he considers it as a last time together, because after all if Isaya is to change her she wont remember anything.
    What more to say in order to explain this mixed plot?

As for Aido-dono, finally we breathed freely along with Aidou that I personally love very much. We were suspecting it since Hino had left clues both in Ruka and Kain’s cold reaction to the murder, to Ruka’s intention to explain to Aidou, saying that he would understood, and also to the fact that many illusions could be made convincing enough even from Ruka, as we saw, nevertheless Kaname.

As for reactions to the chapter my opinion is that Hino never personally made Yuuki to give any promise or hint to Zero that she really wants him or wants to be with him. She had declared to him that she belonged with Kaname and the kiss at the ball is debatable, actually from Zero to Yuuki (without Zero even listening to her thoughts the moment that Kaname arrives and with no sentimental attachment, afterwards. We know that Zero has great antennas, detecting kaname around and also he is the one willing to dance all of the sudden as in being into a role tonight, as Yuuki suggested.
    I am not questioning but the fact that it can be seen both ways, because there are no after thoughts later, can be seen many ways.

Also Zero had been a witness to all of Yuuki’s declarations about Kaname ( she runs to him at the academy, the fact that she is asking to kill her with his blade). So can it be that she led him on in order to be a slut?

Even the thoughts that she had after the ball about how it would have been if they were human (thoughts that could be explained by the fact that she knew what Kaname had asked Isaya to do), but nevertheless, these thoughts he does not hear them.
    And lastly at the last chapter and in this one, she is ready to sacrifice her life in order to save (and in this chapter is even more evident and clear because we heard all kind of excuses) the man that she loves. There is no more proof that she can give about who she loves best. And this is and what I had considered and as the resume of the last chapter.

You give your life for the happiness/life of someone else there is nothing more that you can do, there is no superior act of love. So why did she lead Zero? Not to say that this a pattern that Hino uses constantly; Zeki is debatable but therefore gets pale next to the solid passionate Yume.
    I know it's irritating and boring, full of repetitions but until now I can not charge Yuuki for leading Zero. Blaming her for leading kaname with all the things that she has said and done in this script if she chose Zero at the end yes, but the reverse I can not see, I am sorry.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 am

@Evis thank you for the link! cheers

lalaland wrote: i have to disagree with you on that, on the translation i found (this is the page before the bed section) kaname says to yuki, "If you don't know where your heart's destination is... I'll tell you, Yuuki. If you're okay with someone like me..." i don't know about you but that sounds like he WANTS to STAY with her by saying "if your ok with someone like me...." and just before that saying, "if you don'f know where your heart's destination is...."
    in short the whole of what kaname is saying to yuki is if you don't know who to turn to and you don't want to live alone you can stay with me (hopefully forever is what he means.

Umm… this is one of the passages that I find a bit confusing that’s why I said that I’ll wait till we have and another source to check the texts … unfortunately the English scanlation doesn’t seem very good either *sigh*

Anyway… perhaps you are right and I’m wrong… but if so; then where is the catch?
    Why Yuuki still thinks that she will lose him again? Why the need to sacrifice herself in order to save him?
    Why Cross is against Kaname’s plans?

And there is the volcano “project” that no one mentioned currently BUT Yuuki said something interesting that it might be linked to the volcano … She said to Kaname that he’s lying even now because he didn’t take her at the hide-out house i.e. probably at the mansion with the volcano.

I dunno…but all these do not seem very compatible with the interpretation that now we are seeing them living happily ever after… I think there are more difficult curves to this path till we reach the happy end Smile
    But this is only my own interpretation for the time being…

chacile wrote: I've also thought of that.. but if I remember correctly, the reason why the HW died was not merely because she threw her heart out but also gave away enormous amount of blood. Shizuka for one, did not just die because Kaname took her heart out but because she was previously wounded by the Bloody Rose.. Even Hanadagi did not die from mere tearing off of his heart as well but from the anti-vampire sword Kaname swung (otherwise, if mere tearing off of the heart is the reason why the HW died, then it wouldn't serve justice to her being an ancestor). Whatever the purpose is, Sara had already mentioned that the heart should contain most of the pureblood's power, but I could be wrong though.

Oh chacile long time no see dear ^^ (I forgot to greet you before lol) … I’m glad seeing you again!!! *hugs*

Yes you remember correctly… HW had given an enormous amount of her blood and her heart so there are seemingly 2 factors causing her death. But as you mentioned… Shizuka died because she was also wounded by the BR i.e. an anti-vampire weapon i.e. an extension of the mother metal…
    Thus I think that this is similar to what I’m claiming too… if Kaname throws his heart into the furnace the product i.e. the metal maybe is nullifying its ability to regenerate himself causing his death. If I may say it more schematically … is like an anti-vampire sword constantly piercing his heart only instead of a forged sword we are talking about the metal itself.
    However you are right that there is a difference between HW’s case with what Kaname seems to planning to do, since he didn’t say that he will give his blood as well. So maybe my “theory” is wrong ^^’

But aside from the mechanism that may or may not kill him there are and the reasons that I mentioned above of why I think that Kaname is on a suicidal course… thus and Yuuki is thinking to sacrifice herself to prevent that.

--ahhh.. I almost forgot to comment on the cover pic, possessive Yume is possessive, and Hino just realized one of my fantasies.. that Kaname and Yuuki's love for each other is so vampiric, their's aren't thread of fate but chains of fate.. it's very dark, but appealing.. just like how their reunion was drawn..

So do I! But I totally agree with you! The cover is outstanding and the first thing I’d noticed was the handcuffs on both of them!!!!
    A symbol of their peerless bond … past, present and future as the tag also says!
    I also think that symbolises that their fates are bound to be the same… together in life or death…

@Jul too much brain-food… I’m more confused now lol... have to think more haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am