Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+23
Lisi
Bloodredhead
Kikotsukino
chacile
Falc0n
KuranPrince
Meleas
msa-x
Rikana-hime
iiXerxes
Yuki_kuran12345
rosaever
kanachanimmortal
yuuki kiryuu
mariangie
SassyKnight
caela
*Evis*
Youweremysafeplace*
aya-chan
juliet
ambi9942*
nina
27 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Empty Vampire Knight 82! RAWS!!! And first translation!

Post by nina Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Here is the link >>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1539502332

All the credits to chinese team! cheers

First translation >> http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/993114.html

All the credits to senbyafanatic!!!!

Last edited by nina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by ambi9942* Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Thanks for the link!!! sFun_hailbig
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by juliet Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 pm

nina wrote:Here is the link >>

credits, many credits.... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers thank you nina!!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

nina wrote:Here is the link >>

Thank you!!!!

I do not call you stalker-san for nothing. cheers
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh my qosh Thank you sooo much!!! Very Happy
    I loved this chapter! but now Im a bit confused...
    Zero has BAT WINGS coming out of him!! Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 3887309346
    And it was Ruka who ran out and stopped them! but why did she run for Zero? Knowing her I thought she would have ran to Kaname.. Plus
    I think Kaname's sword went threw her .. Crying or Very sad
    But other than that the chapter was pretty nice! ha-ha-ha
    *Evis*
    *Evis*
    Human

Post by *Evis* Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

urgh,, i can view only a few images of the chapter unfortunately.......Sad(((
    Please tell me what happened explosive explosive scratch scratch scratch
    im dying to find out!!! bounce bounce bounce
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:44 pm

*Evis* wrote:urgh,, i can view only a few images of the chapter unfortunately.......Sad(((

The page must be overloaded ... I cannot see all the pics either.

Try to refresh the page Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm

nina wrote:
    *Evis* wrote:urgh,, i can view only a few images of the chapter unfortunately.......Sad(((

The page must be overloaded ... I cannot see all the pics either.

Try to refresh the page Very Happy

It worked perfectly well at me - probably because I have speed
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Try refreshing, also try changing your browser. Baidu doesn't work well on chrome for me, but on firefox, it does better.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:30 pm

what should i say from this chapter? speechless/ the ending is making us hanging once again...\

an absolute Kaname full force *the way he just grabs these thorns* oh my...

a zero less than expectations * sad but true he can not cope with Kaname but his insticts are just leading him right

You are always…the one that makes others obey. (to Kaname) By the way, you and bloody rose seem to go way back, don’t you?

a kaname again necessarily true

It is…the first weapon I forged from the deposit in the past.

a Zero again - arrogant without remorse

Your unpleasant past doesn’t matter anymore, because

and inadequate to stand true to his own words

I am the master of “myself” as well.

a Kaname that reminds him his roots...master? with whose blood is this?

the source of power, is considered “poison”? That’s because…no matter whose system that blood is in, the owner of that blood is still a pureblood.

Superb chapter all the money...
    this line also belongs to this script...

Because I have to go. I have to go to his side.

cheers cheers cheers epic!!!

SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 am

OMG This Chapter is EPIC!!! But...Is Ruka DEAD? I hope not...And whp will Yuki side with? I don't think she would will Kaname if he did kill or hurt Ruka....
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 am

Full scanlation chapter 82 in Spanish is here :

http://submanga.com/c/155071
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 am

OMG..can't wait to see what will happen next. But man I hate Kaname right now but I guess I always did..he was just going to kill Zero without hesitation and Ruka got hurt in the way. I wonder if she dies, another loyal servant, in this case akatsuki will hate him.
    Just such a shoking clifhanger ending. I was wondering who can translate what says in the last pages of the manga especially in the image of the volume 16!
    http://submanga.com/c/155071/33
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 am

okay after reading it i thought it was epic but i so feel bad for ruka.i don't understand why she came to save zero.wasn't it suppose to be yuuki's job to come between her beloved ones fight so why ruka??i hope she doesn't get hurt.plus i don't understand why yuuki was just standing there and watching the fight.i mean really i don't think yuuki would just stand there and see zero dieing from kaname 's hands.i wish for a big hot yume scene in next chapter plus ruka to be more than okay.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am

SassyKnight wrote:OMG This Chapter is EPIC!!! But...Is Ruka DEAD? I hope not...And whp will Yuki side with? I don't think she would will Kaname if he did kill or hurt Ruka....

Ruka got hurt in the way.

I don't think ruka's dead. she might or not be hurt.
    However ruka was the one who suddently came between them; if she got hurt in the process it's not kaname's fault.

yuuki kiryuu wrote:OMG..can't wait to see what will happen next. But man I hate Kaname right now but I guess I always did..he was just going to kill Zero without hesitation

So you hate kaname because he was a better man than zero? Apparently you forgot that zero was the one who came at kaname with the intention to kill. zero was so eager to kill kaname that he even forgot to use the doors to get where kaname was; zero went straight through the walls.

No matter how much pureblood blood zero ingested it wasn't enough to be at kaname's level.

I guess in this chapter we found out who's stronger Razz

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

So you hate kaname because he was a better man than zero? Apparently you forgot that zero was the one who came at kaname with the intention to kill. zero was so eager to kill kaname that he even forgot to use the doors to get where kaname was; zero went straight through the walls.

No matter how much pureblood blood zero ingested it wasn't enough to be at kaname's level.

I guess in this chapter we found out who's stronger Razz

yup so true Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 2554657431 ........................................................................................kaname is the real power,even rido couldn't control him. Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 36224405
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 am

Yes and, to be that powerful, I see Kaname as the final villain Razz Thats just how I see it of course though.... I mean, Kaname has killed more people than anyone else in VK, he has committed god knows how many crimes, hurt Ruka (or even worse killed her) killed Aido's father, and now wants to kill Zero.

Im just stating the facts here....
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:28 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes and, to be that powerful, I see Kaname as the final villain Razz Thats just how I see it of course though.... I mean, Kaname has killed more people than anyone else in VK, he has committed god knows how many crimes, hurt Ruka (or even worse killed her) killed Aido's father, and now wants to kill Zero.

no matter how many so called crimes he commit he will never be villain. almost..
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes and, to be that powerful, I see Kaname as the final villain Razz Thats just how I see it of course though.... I mean, Kaname has killed more people than anyone else in VK, he has committed god knows how many crimes, hurt Ruka (or even worse killed her) killed Aido's father, and now wants to kill Zero.

1. Kaname hurting ruka is not a fact. we do not have a better view of the situation yet, so until next chapters it stays at the level of assumption not fact.
    And if ruka got hurt by kaname it wasn't with intention.

Also, I do not think she would die - her heart wasn't touched and her head is untouched

2. zero was the one who came to kill kaname; kaname defended himself.

3. and about the villain - zero willingly /(not being control by someone/following his own will)/because he's his own master decided to step on the side of a pureblood who turned a hunter into a vampire against her will (the hunter was a female), used her to kill ouri and later ordering her to kill herself; who attacked hanadagi's castle and ripped hanadagi's heart from his chest and devoured it; who created blood tablets which makes the ones which takes them going berserk; who turned humans unwilingly into vampires.

For a hunter who's job is to protect the human race zero does a terrible job.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 am

OMG... we had the fight I haven't thought it would be so soon. I don't think Ruka will die, but why she had thrown heerself between them??
    Yuuki's words I have to be by his side were so touching and then does she refers to Kaname when she is saying:release that gentle person who relies on you back to me??

And now I know that might be the most stupid idea ever, but isn't Yuuki on 13 ( on right side) looking a bit strange-look at her hands, it's like she is protecting her belly....or is it just my strange imagination Cool

I love the covers-they are so detailed and really gorgeous Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation M023
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Love love love love love love this thank you thankyou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm

yuuki kityuu wrote: But man I hate Kaname right now but I guess I always did..he was just going to kill Zero without hesitation and Ruka got hurt in the way.

SassyKnight wrote: Yes and, to be that powerful, I see Kaname as the final villain Razz

… and now wants to kill Zero.

OMG! Now I’m sure that you are reading another story!

After that chapter you can whine that Kaname wanted to kill Zero???

Who drank Sara’s blood in order to gain more power to kill???

Who constantly attacked???

Who is sunk into his hatred???

I cannot believe what I’m reading! Yes you are right … Kaname must have let Zero to kill him to be a good boy rofl rofl rofl

But I guess you must be really bitter cuz Kaname kicked Zero’s ass big style without shedding nor a drop of sweat!

Special dedicated >>

Down on my knees I'm begging you ... Please … please … don’t kill me Razz

Back in reality ... from the available translation >>

Page 28

Kaname: Kiryuu-kun, that’s quite enough, don’t you think?

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 pm

nina wrote:
    yuuki kityuu wrote: But man I hate Kaname right now but I guess I always did..he was just going to kill Zero without hesitation and Ruka got hurt in the way.

SassyKnight wrote: Yes and, to be that powerful, I see Kaname as the final villain Razz

… and now wants to kill Zero.

OMG! Now I’m sure that you are reading another story!

After that chapter you can whine that Kaname wanted to kill Zero???

Who drank Sara’s blood in order to gain more power to kill???

Who constantly attacked???

Who is sunk into his hatred???

I cannot believe what I’m reading! Yes you are right … Kaname must have let Zero to kill him to be a good boy rofl rofl rofl

But I guess you must be really bitter cuz Kaname kicked Zero’s ass big style without shedding nor a drop of sweat!

Special dedicated >>

Down on my knees I'm begging you ... Please … please … don’t kill me Razz

Back in reality ... from the available translation >>

Page 28

Kaname: Kiryuu-kun, that’s quite enough, don’t you think?

absolutely nina cheers ,please call me your fan Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 36224405
    the way you explain things are fabulous.yes,yes yuuki believes in kaname and i hope will continue believing in him.i just wanna know if hooded woman has any connection with zero or yuuki?? Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 1098764838
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 pm

i just hope yuuki won't misunderstood that it was kaname who wanted to kill zero Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 2747345646 ,i just want her to know the actual truth that he drank sara's blood Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 473101691 and then went to kill kaname Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation 2050620774 .if she doesn't know the truth it will more contaminate his impression in her eyes. cryyyyyyy
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Don't kill me yumes...

Agreed sassy. Kaname really is acting awful and cruel to everyone. I consider him a villain now. I'm sick of him...I think that Zero got power from sara because he and yuuki decided they needed to stop him. Zero obviously can't defeat kaname without power so he needed to drink her blood. When will you guys understand that he's NOT siding with sara? my god guys..come on. yuuki told him to temporarily defend sara and that's what he did. But in this chapter, he stated he's his OWN master. Why would zero ever side with a pureblood? I'm sure he only kept her from being killed so that he could get information from her. sara told zero that kaname ruined his life, which i think is true because Ruka ended up making zero say that in the illusion as well and didn't hear anything from kaname. but anyway, about the "gentle" part. It's been shown by someone that the translation is actually yuuki saying she wants ruka to return to her gentle side. she's not saying kaname is gentle. and "going to his side" most likely means going to kaname to go AGAINST him. and kaname DID want to kill zero as much as zero wanted to kill kaname...I think that kaname about to kill zero in front of yuuki is an awful thing to do to her since yuuki cares so much about zero. Kaname KNOWS she cares about him yet intended to kill him right in front of her. That's awful. Yumes might not be able to see it, but at this point, yume pretty much can't be the endgame. It looks like hino has been setting up zeki and it seems zero and yuuki might team up. Yuuki is going AGAINST kaname so I don't think there's any chance of her being with him in the end. I don't care if i get hate from you guys...This is how I'm interpreting it. I don't intend to argue with any of you since I've already gotten enough arguments from you guys before and they never ended well -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:25 am