Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
frap
ButterflyWingsx
Miranda
Aquasixio
kissie666
norngpinky
Maeko
*Evis*
Youweremysafeplace*
mariangie
Duskola
LANA_DEL_REY
chacile
Ribbon07
nina
kialovejapan
Fine of Fate
lalaland
SassyKnight
aya-chan
juliet
2rsa
26 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by 2rsa Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The raws are here!
    part one:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/3693.html
    part two:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/3863.html
    BTW this is my first post,hi everyone ^-^
    Sorry if its the wrong place to post Razz
    Edit:English translation:
    http://whitelilyscans.livejournal.com/

And the Chinese scanlation http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2116973466

and the chapter provided as link by Evis- thank you... http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v17/c089/1.html

Last edited by 2rsa on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by Duskola Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 pm

nina wrote:
    @Duskola you have a lot there so I'll come back after reading it properly ^^

rofl Sorry... as I write in parts during my free time I usually make some .odt somewhere and when it's time to cut and paste... well... that's the moment when I notice the amount of blabbering rofl ._.

@juliet:

juliet wrote:Exactly this is not Kaname. This is Kaname http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c049/29.htm

EXACTLY. That was just among the scenes I was thinking about. But you are right here:

I mean the intention to hold her back, to limit down emotional responses and triggers, it's just too obvious.

What at first startled me, was the contrast between his self-control and his act. I mean: if you want to limit your emotional outlets, why going along with Yuuki's desire? Only because the poor child is horny? Obviously not. And I've never thought that he doesn't feel the same fever as before, or that he's doing it only because she wants. His contradictions are here at their peak: he wants to hold her back, he has to, still he can't ignore her urge - and his. But @nina expresses al this perfectly as usual:

nina wrote:
    A "rushed" desperate union... but full of unutterable words because what is there left to say that the heat of two bodies becoming one, cannot convey to the shattering, bleeding souls?
    What words can describe the ocean of emotions and the profound symbolism that a night without dawn conveys?

@juliet, I've read the "why the bed section?" topic and I enjoyed very much what you wrote here - alas, I always have to choose and I decided to follow this topic instead, but I want you to know that that post of yours is just amazing.

So, we have here the climax of their doomed love. As Hino-sensei often uses symbolism, it may be exactly as @nina says - that this union is more a symbol than an occasion to satisfy all of us fangirls lol! and the title of this chapter is meaningful enough to make us think this way - plus, as she used all that hotness before, I hope she's setting aside the best for the ending, so................. this may be also a sign we'll have MORE rofl and preferably sheetless!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 36224405

Sometimes I'm overly optimistic, still I can't forget what @juliet said - that their love is simply impossible for now, because it would cause the unhappiness of both. So what? Is there no solution but a most tragic one for them to be bond for eternity? I want to hope that there will be a way out - but *groan* I became pessimistic again. This manga is really increasing my usual schizophrenia lol!

BTW, I'm glad we all agree about the holes in the plot - and how these last few chapters didn't fill them at all, but kept beating around the bush.

I'm also with @juliet when she says:

if Yuuki's path dictates a sacrifice, that kaname only knows that could also explain why her freedom can not be compatible with Kaname in her life, because he has to act in her position so that she can live

This would really explain everything - what is the reason why Kaname is absolutely certain Yuuki is going to sacrifice herself? Does he foresee she wants to make him human? Is this the sacrifice he's talking about? Meaningless because it's done for his sake - and we know how much self-confidence he has... Or does he simply fear Yuuki's going to do "something he has intended to do it himself" - that is, creating the weapons, just as HW did? Maybe this is all, and there's nothing hidden to our eyes. Still, I just can't believe the explanation is so simple. Maybe I'm too discriminating, but - the hints are just too many to be ignored, and IF this is all, then Rido's episode in the first arc loses all its meaning. And that is the beginning of everything - by Kaname's own words here, when he's asked. If everything is based upon the weapons, or upon the past - and then the beginning of everything is HW's death - how can something happened 10000 years later have something to do with it? But that's what he says - that was the beginning. The fact that somebody was craving Yuuki's life and blood. And the beginning of all his plans was seeing the twins. So - have we to think that he's been planning for 10000 years to replace HW, then he fell in love with Yuuki and saw her life in danger, so he had to decide what cause was more important - to sacrifice himself to make her human, or to sacrifice himself for the sake of humanity? And have we to think that, just after being sure she was ready to bloom only for him, he suddenly chose the sake of humanity? Why? Have we to think that Yuuki's safety comes after his guilt for HW, so he has simply to find a replacement - Isaya - to make her human, and that's all? But if it is like this, the contradiction chapter has no meaning at all - plus, this is totally OOC. AND as Yuuki now knows his intentions - to make her human - BUT she says this is not all the truth, this is not everything, there must be more. If his efforts to hide the truth are all waisted now - well, this is the right moment to fly away right down in the furnace. But, no - he doesn't want to run anymore (unsettling statement here - *brrrrr*).

(BTW, I understood Yuuki over-heard the conversation between Kaname and Isaya at the ball, just before he flew away - but it may also be that she talked with Isaya as @nina says, and this is far more mysterious - what did they plan together?)

And there is also a chapter called "The beginning of the beginning" (55). And this is what Yuuki says in that chapter: http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c055/33.html

And "Once more from the beginning" is the chapter in which Yuuki says she wants to become his equal http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v14/c066/10.html (66). And he hears this and is shocked, and that's the moment in which he apparently decides to leave, giving her that key.

So - what's hidden, what's going to happen to Yuuki, when she becomes his equal?

I don't know. I wish there is more, like you, but I also fear to be disappointed. Let's hope we'll receive our answers soon, as - just how many chapters are left? And how many pages did she waste for Zeki troll-kiss/masquerade ball/Yuuki's nostalgia delirium? furious I really hope we will have soon such a big surprise we'll fall from our seats - or I'm really going to burn all my volumes in my stove Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 1960618621
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!!

Post by juliet Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 pm

@Duskola it's late here and can not write you an answer write now but I must say (I had to say) just saw your sig there I am at the floor rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 pm

LOL really??? I hope nobody sees that as an insult (*bites her own tongue*)

BTW, if it's too big - or provocative - please tell me and I'll remove it immediately ;)
    LANA_DEL_REY
    LANA_DEL_REY
    Human

Post by LANA_DEL_REY Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 am

(-_-)
    i hope that hino gives us a good answer to what has been going on with Kaname and his constant changing mind......
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 am

Duskola wrote:LOL really??? I hope nobody sees that as an insult (*bites her own tongue*)

BTW, if it's too big - or provocative - please tell me and I'll remove it immediately ;)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I can't stop laughing at the 2nd spoiler pic!!! That's just too cool!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Meaningless because it's done for his sake - and we know how much self-confidence he has...

I am not certain about this, but I shall tell you my theory: meaningless is the reason for which she would sacrifice her life and if we adopt his view (Yuuki as HW) literally and connect it to the sacrifice that he is ready to make; then Kaname is talking about the weapons.

IMO he does not believe that the weapons can be the answer;
    Kaname believes that true change can only be achieved by:
    http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c053/25.htm

“The true complete “coexistence” as you envision it is still a long road away, because before it can become a reality, all of us vampires will have to first manage to overcome our violent nature and become a different sort of creature, sincere and capable of relying completely on reasoning and logic instead."

He knows how the true..complete coexistence shall be achieved, he is phrasing it…if he believed that the weapons or the war was a solution, he would not phrase it as such.

And since in any way he considers a sacrifice meaningless and yet, he took the risk to bring Yuuki closer to it, and now performs a meaningless act himself, how can he give up his life, his love, the one that he had promised that only death could have made to give her up, for something meaningless?

Have we to think that Yuuki's safety comes after his guilt for HW, so he has simply to find a replacement - Isaya - to make her human, and that's all? But if it is like this, the contradiction chapter has no meaning at all - plus, this is totally OOC.

Exactly nor the reason that he sacrifices for, makes any sense (meaningless?), not the contradiction chapter, not his promises to Yuuki before the contradiction chapter, not even his own words that he has 10.000 nights to spend with his beloved girl. Nothing makes sense…

I think that Hino gives us clues that we must take into consideration in order to see Kaname’s intentions.
    1. He says that Rido’s plan was the catalyst..
    So there was no plan before that, we can forget theories about freeing HW. The problem was that Yuuki’s life was in danger and that set the wheels into action.
    2. He had said to Cross from an early age that he had wanted to change her back to human in case she remembered.So he had no intention to sacrifice himself again, just to keep her safe and alive, apparently there was no danger that could involve the humans.
    3. He says to Yuuki that he had decided to stay with her but then decided to follow his original plan. True. We can see by his statements that he had intended to stay. So again, no danger back there, neither for him or for her.
    4. He says that if he had stayed he would have made her unhappy > here is the contradiction. Why not stay by her side and fight with her whatever menace could have appeared? Why was he torn between a bound Yuuki and a free one? So if he had chosen to make her unhappy that meant no sacrifice? No Yuuki as HW? In order to think of that option when meeting despair (exactly because he meets despair, that means this was an option, after all). This is exactly what his contradiction is about. Only a free Yuuki, brings him this contradiction, right after she sets out on her own with Artemis, right to throw herself in a cause. Couldn’t he stay with her and be her guardian? Why the despair? And the parallelism?
    5. But if he believes that she may sacrifice herself in his position (why to believe such a thing anyway if there is no necessity here?) or that she may give up her life to save the humans, and this is just a possibility which he tries to avoid, how can he deliberately choose to be the “sacrifice of the day” and bring her so close to a fact that he tries so hard to avoid? No sense here. There must be certainty. A necessity and a cause that can answer all of the above.

And as I see them bonded with each other in eternity this message prompts me to a never-ending circle of life. If the one falls, the other shall fall and if the one lives, the other shall live, exactly what happened
    Kaname had said;
    http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/11.htm
    “If the only option I had was to lose you I would prefer death”
    and that’s exactly what Yuuki answered also to him;

http://mangafox.me/manga/vampire_knight/v17/c081/18.htm”Stay true to your words and pierce my heart with that sword, do it now”.

Talking about propositions at the end of a thousand nights now here is one that we had been talking about;

Yuuki stands above a cracked mirror appearing in Kaname’s past. A cracked mirror appears also when Kaname grieves outside the mausoleum’s door. So Yuuki was standing there.
    True or False?

And he says that he suddenly was alone. So again what is the connection?

Is it a true bond of some reincarnation theory or perhaps another premonition of Kaname in his past about a distant future where he sees the one that he shall love to be sacrificed again? Could it be that these premonition went on and on in his past allowing him to know perhaps the end? Another possible explanation that could hint a certainty, but Hino can do anything here or ignore all the parts that she herself set up, even though that will leave holes in the plot that are rising questions about the story, rather than meeting a nice closure.

I do really hope that this plot blends all parts together. Hino has started enlightening some areas, such as Aido’s-dono death that we had been expecting for far too long. Hope that it shall continue that way.

Oh and another comment, I think that Kaname no longer hides because he has reached an agreement with the hunters, therefore he has reached a point which is a dead end for him also. He can see Yuuki once more, talk to her, make love to her because it’s safe also for him, he gave his word and his promise and he can not fold back, so either he wants or does not want to go that way, there is no option now for him left to return back.

Even though I doubt that Kaname could perform a sacrifice at the eyes of the ones he so much loves and wanted to protect, this can be hard for him but also for them, so…the volcano can be perhaps the real place that he intends to go.

And I am wondering about the purebloods that are scheming, I guess they can fall in a trap and find themselves against the hunters in case that they reach out for him now, cause he is under the hunter’s protection. Perhaps another smart way of Kaname to lure out the last potential threats that want power against humans, because this is their last chance to expose themselves and claim a prosperous future for their kind.

i hope that hino gives us a good answer to what has been going on with Kaname and his constant changing mind......

she started so she has to...in a way she highlights the sacrifice too much, either by HW, Kaname, Isaya, Yuuki, Yuuki's parents, Isaya's wife so in a way it makes me wonder; shouldn't the circle close at one point? why everyone good to be sacrificed due to the conditions that characterize pureblood's nasty nature? How another sacrifice will bring peace? it only sounds as another part of the same puzzle, it's not a true answer to the problem...so i wonder if Kaname's action to lure and kill the purebloods that wanted at least at that phase dominate the world but kept hiding in the shadows was a desperate way to cut the problem at its root > but yet if that's what he was planning all along to do, his decision to stay with Yuuki does not make sense either...

alors, I am making circles so let's hope that there shall be true answers to all of these.

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 am

Juliet , thanks for illuminating me !

I got a better idea why chapter 89 sex scene wasn't rushed nor sloppy writing . Hino already planned the concept of Thousand Nights as the metaphor of Yume's time together .

Chapter 49 was the start of Yume spending endless nights together . Their first sex . Their first time as a couple .

chapter 49 , viz ed. :

Kaname ( thinking ) : " How countless nights ... did I spend in vain ? I have finally got hold of the girl I love , and with whom I will be spending millions of nights . "

Kaname drinking from Yuuki's blood and both falling to the ground at the same time .

Chapter 64 tittle : "A Proposition at the End of a Thousand Nights "

Chapter 64 was the chapter where Kaname made the choice to leave Yuuki . When Kaname considered his desire to spend his eternity with Yuuki put in risk her protection and life . When he considered ending spending eternity with Yuuki . Kaname considering breaking with Yuuki . ( When he left a rose with Yuuki . )

Chapter 89 tittle : "A Night to end a Thousand Nights "

This chapter is when Kaname believes this will be the last night he and Yuuki spend together as couple and lovers . Their last sex . Their farewell . Because Kaname already decided he is going to die the next day .

In the future and in the past , an unique connection exists for all eternity ... "

Yume appears to have being destined to each other since a long time before Yuuki was born . Kaname knew about the existance of Yuuki before she was born . He felt in love for her before she was born . Yuuki was destined to be Kaname's before she was born . And these destiny bonds will continue to exist in a distant future . Their love will continue in the future . No matter what separates them in the present .

This is the main mystery Hino is holding the answer . What relation Yuuki has in Kaname's past life ? From chapter 64 , we know Kaname already has a "vision " of the present Yuuki . So has Kaname really met Yuuki in his past life ? Has Yuuki being the reincarnation of someone important in Kaname's past ? Or what ????

But the mangaka will not give us answers until the very end . When the story states both Kaname and Yuuki will live and could be together . When they at last overcome all the obstacles to their love . Because Kaname has to promise to Yuuki no more lies . Tell her everything . No more hiding in a pureblood face mask .

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

I trew my chair when i saw someone saying that Yuuki would be with Zero again
    My Darlings,Zero is brainless now that he lost his memories
    Now it's Only YUME LOVE ALL THE WAY!
    Yume fangirls we won the battle!
    Yuuki chose Kaname over Zero,that's the real proof of her love for kaname,that's why he said he won't run away from her anymore! Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 651225598 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 1019656462 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 3814611447 Vampire Knight Chapter 89 Raws and Translation!! - Page 3 812189494 drawling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 pm