Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Share

    Poll

    Who best fit Yuuki? Zero Or Kaname?

    [ 88 ]
    46% [46%] 
    [ 103 ]
    54% [54%] 

    Total Votes: 191
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5014
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Who best fits Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname? And why?



    OR




    I know both are Very Happy but what about what Yuuki needs?


    Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2011-10-23

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by theangelgirl1992 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

    How about the guy Yuuki is in love with. And that is Kaname. Yuuki's thoughts and emotions for Zero are far to maternal/sibling. There has to be a romantic vibe ore at least an attraction from coming from Yuuki. I have yet to see an obvious hint that Yuuki even sees Zero as a man. The reasoning to Zeki is far to much to much wanting from people how their relationship THEY WANT TO be then actually how they really are in manga.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 pm

    theangelgirl1992 wrote:How about the guy Yuuki is in love with. And that is Kaname. Yuuki's thoughts and emotions for Zero are far to maternal/sibling. There has to be a romantic vibe ore at least an attraction from coming from Yuuki. I have yet to see an obvious hint that Yuuki even sees Zero as a man. The reasoning to Zeki is far to much to much wanting from people how their relationship THEY WANT TO be then actually how they really are in manga.

    absolutely agree with you,we haven't got the big hint of zeki yet.this sated thing and many petty hints shows that yuuki has a compassion for zero.

    this itself proves that after knowing kaname involved in zero's drama,yuuki still hugged him in the end and tried to save him from sara.she didn't care that zero's parents were killed because of kaname.well that is one strong hint.if zero was involved in jurika's murder,i think before kaname,yuuki would have killed him. Razz

    yuki133790
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-11
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by yuki133790 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm

    i think zero should be the guy for her

    animevampire
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-14
    Warning Zone

    Zuki ftw!

    Post by animevampire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 am

    Zero and Yuki belong together!! Razz
    Kaname's hot but he has that evil side to him whereas Zero's so sweet and caring.
    avatar
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Location : Wherever location I am at the time :)
    Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Fine of Fate on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 am

    Sorry Animevampire, but while Zero is both sweet and caring indeed he also has a dark side to him. In fact, almost all of the main or important characters have less than virtous sides to them.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 pm

    who the hell we are to choose for yuuki,its hino san who has already chosen a mate for her.i am 100% sure she won't die in the manga because its all about protecting yuuki.so let us wait and watch whom she chose for her daughter(yuuki).
    in this point of manga,i want her to be with aido because both zero and kaname are being too dark for someone like yuuki.lol.....aiki is my favorite ship after yume and seido.
    avatar
    Izzy Kimberly
    Human

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Izzy Kimberly on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 pm

    Yuuki and Zero!
    avatar
    nausica
    Human

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2012-10-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nausica on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 am

    I voted Kaname. The recent harmony of "My Kaname" and "My Yuuki" prove it all.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by mariangie on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:45 am

    This is something I wrote at another forum . If anyone interested to read it , here is it :

    By me :

    Some Zeki questioned :

    My next question for the Zeki and Yume fans:
    What literary value or emotional payoff do you see in your ship becoming endgame? (i.e. what value to the story and what value to you personally do you think your ship becoming endgame would have?)

    What literary value and emotional payoff do you think the opposite ship is lacking, if anything?


    Note : All V. K. quotes are from Viz Shojo Beat version , unless specified otherwise .

    There are several issues to be resolved before any V. K. ending . Some I see are best resolved in a Yume ending are ( no order ) :

    1-The equalty issue :

    Since the very start of V. K. Yuuki has always said she is inferior to Kaname . Meaning she doesn't deserve his love even if she loved him back . This situation was supposed to change the moment she returned to be a pureblood vampire princess and Kaname's blood relative . But even if Yuuki said Kaname's love was meant to be hers since the start . She continued to see herself as Kaname's inferior . Because she wanted to be his equal as lover . Not only as his " sister " or fellow pureblood vampire . Because Yuuki felt Kaname continued to treat her as a " kid sister " . Unable to protect her own self .

    But now Yuuki has the resolve to show the world she can be Kaname's equal . ( ex. chapter 66 conversation with Aido - dono ) It's become equals in a romantic relationship or dying trying .

    A note here : even when Zero and Yuuki appears to be equals . They aren't . Yuuki is Zero's master because of the tattoo / bracelet spell bond . Yuuki is a pureblood vampire with theorically eternal lifespan . Zero is a Level D with limited lifespan . Two issues to be resolved before any Zeki possible ending happen . ( The tattoo / bracelet bond probably has to be resolved in any ending . )

    2- The 10 - years blossom rose garden / resin rose :

    This is a 3 part promise . First one , when Yuuki was around 5 vampire years old ( very close to her 6th birthday / day she become " human " ) . Kaname told Yuuki he saw a rose garden where roses bloom every 10 years . Promised to bring her one rose encased in resin the next time the flowers bloom .

    The second part ; 10 years later . Kaname brought a rose encased in resin to an amnesic Yuuki . Who didn't remembered his promise of 10 years ago . Told her the next time the roses bloom . He will take her to the rose garden himself to see those roses in person .

    Later Yuuki regained her memories . Remembering the importance of the rose resin as promise of Kaname's love to her .

    The third part of the promise has not happen yet . Because the only way for Kaname to take Yuuki to the rose garden is if they end together as couple and are together in the next ~ 8 -9 years . So the only way for fulfill this promise is with a Yume ending .

    3 - Yuuki's promise to stop / save Kaname :

    I know many Zeki fans here doubt this . But the story has already revealed , the only way for Kaname reach the light ( Yuuki ) is if he accept Yuuki as his salvation . If Yuuki can stop Kaname . Yuuki would save Kaname . This means Kaname will survive . And Yume ending .

    In the case Yuuki fails to stop / save Kaname . The story would need a good explanation to make Yuuki accept Zero as her mate . When she already failed her promise to Kaname . Here is easier to explain Yuuki sacrificing herself to save humanity / Zero instead .

    Note : Yuuki will have to save Zero as well . But she never made any romantic promises to Zero . So this issue can be resolved in any ending .

    4- Yuuki relation to Kaname's past :

    Here is one confusing issue . Because a lot of Kaname's past has being keep hidden by the plot . But there are some interesting clues here .

    There is chapter 64 conversation with " past Kaname " and " present Yuuki " . The one related to naming Artemis . How Kaname " meeting " Yuuki in his past affect his feelings for her in the present . Could she be more involved in Kaname's past than a mere vision ?

    Also from chapter 64 . Kaname's promise to protect baby Yuuki .

    Kaname : ( thinking ) " Even as a child ... I sensed I had seen those eyes before somewhere . And ... though I know not why ... I vowed to protect ... this dear warmth to the end . "

    Why Kaname though he needed to protect the present Yuuki because he believed he met her in the past ? Weird logic . Unless Yuuki's involvement in Kaname's past was more than naming Kaname's anti vampire weapon .

    Kaname deciding to slumber instead of killing himself during the time of greatest despair . From chapter 60 , Rido insinuated Kaname has a slight hope to find something when he reawaken . What could that be ? Finding his true love , Yuuki ? Or else .

    Why Kaname was crying over a broken mirror at the time Yuuki saw his past when drinking his blood . From chapter 52 . Would this has some relation to Yuuki in the present ?

    5- The Yume kill each other promise :

    Kaname making the promise if he can't be hers . He prefers to be killed by her instead . And viceversa .

    This only leaves two options . Or Yuuki returning to Kaname after discovering her heart is his and he accepted her as she is . Or one has to die in the hands of the other .

    This suggest if Yuuki fails to this time save Kaname . One or both of them would die .

    The problem here is apparently Yuuki can't choose to deliver the final blow to Kaname . So she has chosen to be killed by Kaname instead . As chapter 86 suggested with the farewells Yuuki gave to Yori , Night Class and Kaien Cross .

    In any scenario , a Zeki ending is impossible . Because Yuuki would end with Kaname or dying trying .

    6- The eternity / loneliness issue :

    As things are now . The only one who can spend eternity with Yuuki together is Kaname . One of Yuuki's biggest fears is to be alone .

    This makes Yume easier . But in the case Kaname dies . The solutions here are Yuuki dying as well . Or somehow Zero and her getting similar lifespans ( Ex. both humans ) .

    7 - The protect promise :

    For the most of V. K. story , Kaname main purpose in life has being to love and protect Yuuki . No matter the risk or the methods involved . Now the story needs to show a stronger Yuuki . The way to go here is to make Yuuki now the one who protects the ones she loves . Including Kaname . If she protects Kaname , she saved him and the end is Yume . Fail to protect Kaname , fail her purpose to protect the ones she cares .


    As Yuuki clearly said at chapter 55 .

    Yuuki : " If something is going on ... then I want to do something about it and protect those who are ... important to me . "

    8- The " let's start over " promise from chapter 66.

    Even when Yuuki discovered Kaname was imperfect . With both a " Prince Charming " and " Demon King " natures . She wanted Kaname to promise her to start over their love relationship .

    If any of Kaname or Yuuki dies . Or in the case of a Zeki ending . There is no way for Yuuki to make Kaname accept again a new start .

    9- The " I need to be with Kaname / follow Kaname "

    From chapter 67 to the present . Yuuki has being after Kaname .

    As a little quote from chapter 67 shows :

    Yuuki : " I have to go . ( thinking ) I have ... this feeling ... that I should be with him . ( Note : Yuuki is talking about Kaname . )

    And a second one from chapter 68 :

    Yuuki : ( thinking ) " I don't want this . I don't want to part with him like this . I can't bear it . I can't bear it . I can't ... comprehend anything such as this ... I ... wanted my time with him ... to become engraved in his memory ... "( Note : Talking about Kaname as well . )

    Yuuki's need to find Kaname for a lot of things . She needs a lot of answers . But at the same time she needs to be sure Kaname loves her the most . If Yuuki needs to verify Kaname trully loves her . It's because she has the need to love him as well .

    Same as other issues , there are two possible ways here . Or Yuuki at last confront Kaname and discover they love each other . Or die trying .

    10 - " My Kaname " phrase :

    After Yuuki discovered Kaname is pulling the act of a crazed pureblood . One who intended to kill every pureblood in his way . And whoever tries to stop him . Yuuki continues to show possesiveness , jeaously and care about Kaname . A lot of little details that show Yuuki continues to love Kaname . Even when the reader is supposed to believe Yuuki needs to move on from her Kaname's obsession and move to love Zero instead . Things that make more difficult to see Yuuki thrown her romantic relation with Kaname . As she continues to be commited to Kaname after he told her to be out of his life .
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 pm

    mariangie wrote:This is something I wrote at another forum . If anyone interested to read it , here is it :

    By me :

    Some Zeki questioned :

    My next question for the Zeki and Yume fans:
    What literary value or emotional payoff do you see in your ship becoming endgame? (i.e. what value to the story and what value to you personally do you think your ship becoming endgame would have?)

    What literary value and emotional payoff do you think the opposite ship is lacking, if anything?


    Note : All V. K. quotes are from Viz Shojo Beat version , unless specified otherwise .

    There are several issues to be resolved before any V. K. ending . Some I see are best resolved in a Yume ending are ( no order ) :

    1-The equalty issue :

    Since the very start of V. K. Yuuki has always said she is inferior to Kaname . Meaning she doesn't deserve his love even if she loved him back . This situation was supposed to change the moment she returned to be a pureblood vampire princess and Kaname's blood relative . But even if Yuuki said Kaname's love was meant to be hers since the start . She continued to see herself as Kaname's inferior . Because she wanted to be his equal as lover . Not only as his " sister " or fellow pureblood vampire . Because Yuuki felt Kaname continued to treat her as a " kid sister " . Unable to protect her own self .

    But now Yuuki has the resolve to show the world she can be Kaname's equal . ( ex. chapter 66 conversation with Aido - dono ) It's become equals in a romantic relationship or dying trying .

    A note here : even when Zero and Yuuki appears to be equals . They aren't . Yuuki is Zero's master because of the tattoo / bracelet spell bond . Yuuki is a pureblood vampire with theorically eternal lifespan . Zero is a Level D with limited lifespan . Two issues to be resolved before any Zeki possible ending happen . ( The tattoo / bracelet bond probably has to be resolved in any ending . )

    2- The 10 - years blossom rose garden / resin rose :

    This is a 3 part promise . First one , when Yuuki was around 5 vampire years old ( very close to her 6th birthday / day she become " human " ) . Kaname told Yuuki he saw a rose garden where roses bloom every 10 years . Promised to bring her one rose encased in resin the next time the flowers bloom .

    The second part ; 10 years later . Kaname brought a rose encased in resin to an amnesic Yuuki . Who didn't remembered his promise of 10 years ago . Told her the next time the roses bloom . He will take her to the rose garden himself to see those roses in person .

    Later Yuuki regained her memories . Remembering the importance of the rose resin as promise of Kaname's love to her .

    The third part of the promise has not happen yet . Because the only way for Kaname to take Yuuki to the rose garden is if they end together as couple and are together in the next ~ 8 -9 years . So the only way for fulfill this promise is with a Yume ending .

    3 - Yuuki's promise to stop / save Kaname :

    I know many Zeki fans here doubt this . But the story has already revealed , the only way for Kaname reach the light ( Yuuki ) is if he accept Yuuki as his salvation . If Yuuki can stop Kaname . Yuuki would save Kaname . This means Kaname will survive . And Yume ending .

    In the case Yuuki fails to stop / save Kaname . The story would need a good explanation to make Yuuki accept Zero as her mate . When she already failed her promise to Kaname . Here is easier to explain Yuuki sacrificing herself to save humanity / Zero instead .

    Note : Yuuki will have to save Zero as well . But she never made any romantic promises to Zero . So this issue can be resolved in any ending .

    4- Yuuki relation to Kaname's past :

    Here is one confusing issue . Because a lot of Kaname's past has being keep hidden by the plot . But there are some interesting clues here .

    There is chapter 64 conversation with " past Kaname " and " present Yuuki " . The one related to naming Artemis . How Kaname " meeting " Yuuki in his past affect his feelings for her in the present . Could she be more involved in Kaname's past than a mere vision ?

    Also from chapter 64 . Kaname's promise to protect baby Yuuki .

    Kaname : ( thinking ) " Even as a child ... I sensed I had seen those eyes before somewhere . And ... though I know not why ... I vowed to protect ... this dear warmth to the end . "

    Why Kaname though he needed to protect the present Yuuki because he believed he met her in the past ? Weird logic . Unless Yuuki's involvement in Kaname's past was more than naming Kaname's anti vampire weapon .

    Kaname deciding to slumber instead of killing himself during the time of greatest despair . From chapter 60 , Rido insinuated Kaname has a slight hope to find something when he reawaken . What could that be ? Finding his true love , Yuuki ? Or else .

    Why Kaname was crying over a broken mirror at the time Yuuki saw his past when drinking his blood . From chapter 52 . Would this has some relation to Yuuki in the present ?

    5- The Yume kill each other promise :

    Kaname making the promise if he can't be hers . He prefers to be killed by her instead . And viceversa .

    This only leaves two options . Or Yuuki returning to Kaname after discovering her heart is his and he accepted her as she is . Or one has to die in the hands of the other .

    This suggest if Yuuki fails to this time save Kaname . One or both of them would die .

    The problem here is apparently Yuuki can't choose to deliver the final blow to Kaname . So she has chosen to be killed by Kaname instead . As chapter 86 suggested with the farewells Yuuki gave to Yori , Night Class and Kaien Cross .

    In any scenario , a Zeki ending is impossible . Because Yuuki would end with Kaname or dying trying .

    6- The eternity / loneliness issue :

    As things are now . The only one who can spend eternity with Yuuki together is Kaname . One of Yuuki's biggest fears is to be alone .

    This makes Yume easier . But in the case Kaname dies . The solutions here are Yuuki dying as well . Or somehow Zero and her getting similar lifespans ( Ex. both humans ) .

    7 - The protect promise :

    For the most of V. K. story , Kaname main purpose in life has being to love and protect Yuuki . No matter the risk or the methods involved . Now the story needs to show a stronger Yuuki . The way to go here is to make Yuuki now the one who protects the ones she loves . Including Kaname . If she protects Kaname , she saved him and the end is Yume . Fail to protect Kaname , fail her purpose to protect the ones she cares .


    As Yuuki clearly said at chapter 55 .

    Yuuki : " If something is going on ... then I want to do something about it and protect those who are ... important to me . "

    8- The " let's start over " promise from chapter 66.

    Even when Yuuki discovered Kaname was imperfect . With both a " Prince Charming " and " Demon King " natures . She wanted Kaname to promise her to start over their love relationship .

    If any of Kaname or Yuuki dies . Or in the case of a Zeki ending . There is no way for Yuuki to make Kaname accept again a new start .

    9- The " I need to be with Kaname / follow Kaname "

    From chapter 67 to the present . Yuuki has being after Kaname .

    As a little quote from chapter 67 shows :

    Yuuki : " I have to go . ( thinking ) I have ... this feeling ... that I should be with him . ( Note : Yuuki is talking about Kaname . )

    And a second one from chapter 68 :

    Yuuki : ( thinking ) " I don't want this . I don't want to part with him like this . I can't bear it . I can't bear it . I can't ... comprehend anything such as this ... I ... wanted my time with him ... to become engraved in his memory ... "( Note : Talking about Kaname as well . )

    Yuuki's need to find Kaname for a lot of things . She needs a lot of answers . But at the same time she needs to be sure Kaname loves her the most . If Yuuki needs to verify Kaname trully loves her . It's because she has the need to love him as well .

    Same as other issues , there are two possible ways here . Or Yuuki at last confront Kaname and discover they love each other . Or die trying .

    10 - " My Kaname " phrase :

    After Yuuki discovered Kaname is pulling the act of a crazed pureblood . One who intended to kill every pureblood in his way . And whoever tries to stop him . Yuuki continues to show possesiveness , jeaously and care about Kaname . A lot of little details that show Yuuki continues to love Kaname . Even when the reader is supposed to believe Yuuki needs to move on from her Kaname's obsession and move to love Zero instead . Things that make more difficult to see Yuuki thrown her romantic relation with Kaname . As she continues to be commited to Kaname after he told her to be out of his life .

    nice explanations.yuuki should save kana chan from destroying himself and his imp life.don't care for zero at all.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 pm

    animevampire wrote:Zero and Yuki belong together!! Razz
    Kaname's hot but he has that evil side to him whereas Zero's so sweet and caring.


    Kaname isn't as evil as you proudly assume. Do not confuse Kaname with Rido. Kaname is sweet, caring and would do anything to ensure a peaceful co-existence for HIS FIANCEE* Yuuki to walk freely. As of right now, he's in the process of ending the pureblood race including himself. Only Yuuki can stop HER Kaname from ending it all and break the bonding between her fiance and her evil (and completely deceased) uncle Rido.

    *Both Kaname & Yuuki Kuran are engaged pureblood vampires.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 pm

    animevampire wrote:Zero and Yuki belong together!! Razz
    Kaname's hot but he has that evil side to him whereas Zero's so sweet and caring.

    kaname and yuuki belong together.this is what hino and yuuki both said.so there is no question of belonging part.now on zeki,they are too busy with kaname that they don't have time to think about their relationship,something which will only lead to belonging to kaname again. Cool
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 am

    Well, after chapter 87

    Spoiler:

    I'm not sure anymore, who Yuuki belongs together with.

    Still, I only wanted to add: who says that the key to Zero's happines is Yuuki?

    Zero deserves to be happy, but to be happy you must first accept who you are and your place in the world. Yuuki is not some consolation price that would make things for Zero easier. Zero must be happy with himself before being happy with another person.

    Well, this is what happens in reality, at last. But the equation "Oh Zero has a sad story so he must have Yuuki now", well, I find it too simple and superficial. Still,

    Spoiler:

    after chapter 87, maybe this is what we are going to see. And all our Yume theories are based on nothing. I'm starting to resign myself that things may really go this way. Not for sure, but this is definitely a possibility, after Zeki's kiss.

    AND Yuuki must grow and accept herself too, to understand who is the one she needs. I don't think we have the right to say who is BEST for her - only with whom we hope she will end up with, but this can be based only on our tastes and on our sympathy with the other characters. And this is definitely another kind of question.

    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Knightmare on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 am

    lucykaede wrote:

    kaname and yuuki belong together.this is what hino and yuuki both said.so there is no question of belonging part.

    and because of that, that is exactly why I don't think they're the meant to be in the end. zero and yuuki keep having the "not meant to be together" thing going on that requires them to get over the hurdles to be together. to me thats the typical romantic route that means they should be the otp.
    avatar
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Location : Italy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Duskola on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 am

    Knightmare wrote:and because of that, that is exactly why I don't think they're the meant to be in the end. zero and yuuki keep having the "not meant to be together" thing going on that requires them to get over the hurdles to be together. to me thats the typical romantic route that means they should be the otp.

    Knightmare, you may be absolutely right in the end, still I don't understand why Hino should write some of her explicit opinions in her artbook ("they are finally in the place where they belong" under Yume's picture, "this is probably possible in another dimension and the rose of Yuuki is maybe for somebody else" under Zeki's one) and then make the opposite in her manga. So this is the true reason why she's sad while drawing Kaname: because he's obviously her favourite character and she would like to see Yume in the place where they belong, but somebody compels her to write a story that is exactly the opposite of what she wants to happen. I find it very logic.

    If it's so, then, I think Hino is a bit superficial. She could have drawn her artbook without writing anything under those pictures. This would have been far more elegant.

    But I think this way because I don't like stories that follow a "typical romantic route" and this is the reason why I like VK so much. Well, if it's going to end like something "typical" and cheap, I would accept it. And change my mind about this story, too. It may happen. Smile





    EDIT: If you think about it, Kaname and Yuuki now are in the same situation: a love that can't be because of some kind of destiny, or plan, that Kaname set up. Kaname decided to let Yuuki go because he can't stay with or without her: his love is as much as "impossible" than Zeki's love, if we see it under this POV. So, if we must assume that ALL SHOUJO must end up with a "typical romantic route", their love is as much troubled and tormented than Zeki's.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:32 pm

    yuuki is an untrustworthy fiancee.all boys be aware of her. Razz
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by mariangie on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 am

    This is a strange thing . Yume didn't break because Kaname discovers Yuuki loves another man . Kaname already knew Yuuki has a part of her heart which cares about Zero . Kaname was okay to spend eternity with Yuuki . Even if he has to spend it as a platonic siblings relationship . For Kaname to accept being beside the woman he loves . When both were going to live alone . When Kaname had already hold his desire for Yuuki for 10 years . To live only as brother and sister . For Kaname this would be probably as terrible as losing her from the start . So , when Kaname discovered Yuuki accepted him as her mate at chapter 49. Not only Kaname has no need to hold back his love and desire for Yuuki . But there wasn't an obvious reason for Kaname leaving Yuuki later .

    But he left her . At the exact moment Yuuki wanted a new start in her relationship with him . So why Kaname blew his last opportunity for happiness ? Because he was jealous of Zero ? NO . Because Kaname love for Yuuki faded ? NO . Because Kaname liked to become a wanted criminal and fugitive ? NO . Kaname left her for Yuuki's own protection and happiness . No matter how much he loves her . No matter how much he has to make Yuuki hate him . At the same time , no explanations , no logic reasons why Kaname began to act as he did . No matter how much Kaname has to hurt Yuuki at the start to get her security . Because he knew when he started his plans . These were final . Kaname knew he will die after fulfilling or failing these plans .

    Kaname could even planned for Yuuki to hate him so much . And / or knew she fears being alone so much . Suspected Yuuki would eventually choose Zero as a shoulder to console / comfort her . Not because Zero was her true love . But because she had no other choice . As Kaname already broke her heart .

    This is one reason a Zeki ending could be forced . Zero wasn't the reason for Yume love crisis . It was Kaname's . Yuuki running to Zero's side could be part of what Kaname expected . As a way to be sure Yuuki will be protected by Zero always , after Kaname dies . A way Kaname forces Zero to be Yuuki's Vampire Knight forever . No matter Zero's opinions on the matter . So the doubt of if Yuuki chosen Zero because she loves Kaname no more and because she really loves Zero more . Or is because she chosen Zero , as her option to chose Kaname was closed . Not because her love feelings for Kaname dissapeared . The doubt would exist , even at the end , if Kaname does manipulate both Yuuki and Zero feelings to make them end together in a Zeki final . Because Kaname knew he can't have her . Instead of Yuuki freely chosen Zero of her own free will .

    But there is hope for Yume yet . Because Yuuki promised to protect the ones she loves . This includes Kaname . If Kaname did protect Kaname , she will find a way to save him . If Kaname is saved , he will live . If he lives , the end is most probable Yume .

    If Yuuki can't protect Kaname , Kaname will die . If Kaname dies , Maybe Yuuki decided to sacrifice herself to save Zero instead of falling to Level E . Making a Zero alive alone end instead .
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am

    mariangie wrote:This is a strange thing . Yume didn't break because Kaname discovers Yuuki loves another man . Kaname already knew Yuuki has a part of her heart which cares about Zero . Kaname was okay to spend eternity with Yuuki . Even if he has to spend it as a platonic siblings relationship . For Kaname to accept being beside the woman he loves . When both were going to live alone . When Kaname had already hold his desire for Yuuki for 10 years . To live only as brother and sister . For Kaname this would be probably as terrible as losing her from the start . So , when Kaname discovered Yuuki accepted him as her mate at chapter 49. Not only Kaname has no need to hold back his love and desire for Yuuki . But there wasn't an obvious reason for Kaname leaving Yuuki later .

    But he left her . At the exact moment Yuuki wanted a new start in her relationship with him . So why Kaname blew his last opportunity for happiness ? Because he was jealous of Zero ? NO . Because Kaname love for Yuuki faded ? NO . Because Kaname liked to become a wanted criminal and fugitive ? NO . Kaname left her for Yuuki's own protection and happiness . No matter how much he loves her . No matter how much he has to make Yuuki hate him . At the same time , no explanations , no logic reasons why Kaname began to act as he did . No matter how much Kaname has to hurt Yuuki at the start to get her security . Because he knew when he started his plans . These were final . Kaname knew he will die after fulfilling or failing these plans .

    Kaname could even planned for Yuuki to hate him so much . And / or knew she fears being alone so much . Suspected Yuuki would eventually choose Zero as a shoulder to console / comfort her . Not because Zero was her true love . But because she had no other choice . As Kaname already broke her heart .

    This is one reason a Zeki ending could be forced . Zero wasn't the reason for Yume love crisis . It was Kaname's . Yuuki running to Zero's side could be part of what Kaname expected . As a way to be sure Yuuki will be protected by Zero always , after Kaname dies . A way Kaname forces Zero to be Yuuki's Vampire Knight forever . No matter Zero's opinions on the matter . So the doubt of if Yuuki chosen Zero because she loves Kaname no more and because she really loves Zero more . Or is because she chosen Zero , as her option to chose Kaname was closed . Not because her love feelings for Kaname dissapeared . The doubt would exist , even at the end , if Kaname does manipulate both Yuuki and Zero feelings to make them end together in a Zeki final . Because Kaname knew he can't have her . Instead of Yuuki freely chosen Zero of her own free will .

    But there is hope for Yume yet . Because Yuuki promised to protect the ones she loves . This includes Kaname . If Kaname did protect Kaname , she will find a way to save him . If Kaname is saved , he will live . If he lives , the end is most probable Yume .

    If Yuuki can't protect Kaname , Kaname will die . If Kaname dies , Maybe Yuuki decided to sacrifice herself to save Zero instead of falling to Level E . Making a Zero alive alone end instead .

    to be frank in fit of holding both yume and zeki fans,hino is loosing quality of her story.not so good for a true mangaka.i hope she sticks to her story from now on and don't give false hints of zeki or yume.i hope in next chapter she makes clear what is it for yuki,zero or kaname and yuuki sticks to her decision.it looks like that petty girl has no decision of her own.her parents chose humanity for her,kaname in fit of saving her brought her back in vamp world and now again she is left by kaname.for once yuuki should take her own decision and stick to it.if she wants to kill kaname,then stick to it,if wants to save him,then stick to it.if you belong with him why are you going around kissing a guy which you in primary chapters tagged as a lovable sibling.
    i find elfen lied and higurashi much better written stories than vk.vk initially captured fans but i think only because of love triangle but now this lt has become annoying and cheap and many characters remained undeveloped after so many years.sad so sad. Evil or Very Mad

    you mentioned that yuuki doesn't want to be alone okay fine but then how she is a heroine when she can't save anyone in the story? scratch she wanted to save sara,she failed,she wanted to stop kaname she failed,she killed rido but only with help of zero.if zeki is a pushed ending by kaname then i am sry this story proved cheap reason kaname resurrected only to make yuuki wife of a hunter.really? scratch scratch is it nice for such a developed character like kaname,i hope his character will serve an epic conclusion rather than only being her knight who made peace by making a pureblood and hunter together.king kaname kuran is king and a king has many duties rather than saving his queen all the time. sFun_banghead2
    avatar
    sakutonaru
    Human

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Location : Imperial NaruSaku-KDrama
    Humor : Zeki 4ever
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by sakutonaru on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 pm

    Zero and Yuuki are meant to be a couple. Zeki 4ever!
    wub
    avatar
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 109
    Join date : 2012-09-24
    Location : Cross Academy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by 2rsa on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 pm

    I think for human/Vampire Yuuki,zero would be a bad idea.Human Yuuki will die before Zero and PB Yuuki will live much longer than Zero.I know It's kinda stupid but it's still a fact.I know my reasoning is stupid,so feel free to laugh. Razz
    avatar
    lalaland
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lalaland on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

    2rsa wrote:I think for human/Vampire Yuuki,zero would be a bad idea.Human Yuuki will die before Zero and PB Yuuki will live much longer than Zero.I know It's kinda stupid but it's still a fact.I know my reasoning is stupid,so feel free to laugh. Razz
    that dose make sense and ain't stupid its common sense
    avatar
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:05 pm

    lalaland wrote:
    2rsa wrote:I think for human/Vampire Yuuki,zero would be a bad idea.Human Yuuki will die before Zero and PB Yuuki will live much longer than Zero.I know It's kinda stupid but it's still a fact.I know my reasoning is stupid,so feel free to laugh. Razz
    that dose make sense and ain't stupid its common sense

    i agree^^ actually it's not really something you think about huh? but yea, that would be tragic.
    i always thought kaname and yuuki had more together then zeki. never had a thing against zero, but couple-wise, yume has a better base and more love.
    yuuki gave zero love as siblings, it was only after that zero confessed that she thought about it. but never really moved forward.
    kaname and yuuki has been in love since the start. and imo, it was clear from the begining (no offense) that they were meant to be and that they were the couple in the triangle
    avatar
    lalaland
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lalaland on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm

    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    lalaland wrote:
    2rsa wrote:I think for human/Vampire Yuuki,zero would be a bad idea.Human Yuuki will die before Zero and PB Yuuki will live much longer than Zero.I know It's kinda stupid but it's still a fact.I know my reasoning is stupid,so feel free to laugh. Razz
    that dose make sense and ain't stupid its common sense

    i agree^^ actually it's not really something you think about huh? but yea, that would be tragic.
    i always thought kaname and yuuki had more together then zeki. never had a thing against zero, but couple-wise, yume has a better base and more love.
    yuuki gave zero love as siblings, it was only after that zero confessed that she thought about it. but never really moved forward.
    kaname and yuuki has been in love since the start. and imo, it was clear from the begining (no offense) that they were meant to be and that they were the couple in the triangle
    (^_^)
    yume forever!
    i never saw zuki as end game and after the epicness that was chapter 89 i have NO doubts.
    NONE AT ALL.
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by lililovelilica on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

    After chapter 89 There's no more hope for Zeki fans

    There's only YUME LOVE FOR NOW!


    and a lot of sex for the couple too!
    Thousand nights of love!

    with me?
    avatar
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:After chapter 89 There's no more hope for Zeki fans

    There's only YUME LOVE FOR NOW!


    and a lot of sex for the couple too!
    Thousand nights of love!

    with me?

    cheers count me in! i totally agree Very Happy
    avatar
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aisan4494 on Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 am

    ΚΑΝΑΜΕ!!!! It is Kuran Kaname!! The one he loved her more than anyone and suffered 10 whole years seeing a Yuki, the person he treasured most of all in the whole world, growing up and don't remember a thing about who he was to her. Then he gave up everything, even his-self for her.
    I love Zero, I really do, he is amazing but what I see is that he does love Yuki a lot... but I concider Zero has the brotherly love and Kaname has the romantic and selfless love.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:27 pm