Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_left59%What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_left27%What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
ShiroiYuki911
mariangie
Yuuki Cross :D
Nodachi
missdaredevil07
Sakura Yuko
didem.aydin8
animegirl
Matthewop
faih
libra
Akaruisama
tiffany
juliet
Hauru
19 posters

What will happen in the next chapter ?

Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneWhat will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Empty What will happen in the next chapter ?

Post by Hauru Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

From Chapter 67,Hino-san made Kaname killed Aidou's Father in front of Yuuki , Aidou and Kaien(and killed another pureblood). What's going to happen next? What is Yuuki's reaction? Will she still believe in Kaname? Is everything going to be ok?
    Is their sweet dream turning into a nightmare? pale

I want to hear everybody's mind.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen in the next chapter ?

Post by juliet Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Sakura Yuko wrote:
    juliet wrote:By the way now that we mention it I think that in the next chapter we are definetely going to have a Zero and Yuuki scene but we should also see a bit Takuma (Love Ice reminded me about him) and Sara.

And Sara now is going to eat the heart and be more powerful (and we will learn also Hanadagis special ability...)...I wonder what her reaction will be at the current news with Hanadagis and Aido's father murder. Perhaps Takuma will show his true colors to her (even though at this stage this could be danger even for him).

Just when you mentioned, we haven't known of Takuma's special ability, right?
    Other then sword....

we do! we do know his special power, I wrote it for you before at the thread:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t442p30-the-answers-toheart-racing-partner-finding-test-from-the-original-fanbook#4912 check it out...

@ Akaruisama, Yes, yes Kaito drawling drawling drawling
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D

What will happen in the next chapter ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen in the next chapter ?

Post by Sakura Yuko Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm

@ Juliet : Yeah I know alr thanks.
    Btw how did you know? Not from the Manga/anime right?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

From the fanbook, when I get the chance and time I will do the profiles..
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm

I hope that in the next chapter, there'll be a confrontation between Yuki and Zero. :3 WAA! I'm having notions in my head...(@_@) What if Yuki tries to apologize to Zero, and Zero loses himself, then suddenly drinks from Yuki...then....all of Yuki's feelings for him will be revealed! (#o#) . What will Zero do when he finds out Yuki's also in love with him? (>.<)

Anyway, it's just my own assumptions..but what I would really want to happen (never mind if my imagination isn't accurate) is for them to compromise with each other....at least become friends again...if they aren't really going to end up together. Sad It's just so sad how their friendship ended just like that. I JUST WANT THEM TO BE AT LEAST BESTFRIENDS AGAIN...there's no point for them to be enemies
    after all....(~__~)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:08 pm

missdaredevil07 wrote:I hope that in the next chapter, there'll be a confrontation between Yuki and Zero. :3 WAA! I'm having notions in my head...(@_@) What if Yuki tries to apologize to Zero, and Zero loses himself, then suddenly drinks from Yuki...then....all of Yuki's feelings for him will be revealed! (#o#) . What will Zero do when he finds out Yuki's also in love with him? (>.<)

Anyway, it's just my own assumptions..but what I would really want to happen (never mind if my imagination isn't accurate) is for them to compromise with each other....at least become friends again...if they aren't really going to end up together. Sad It's just so sad how their friendship ended just like that. I JUST WANT THEM TO BE AT LEAST BESTFRIENDS AGAIN...there's no point for them to be enemies
    after all....(~__~)

I undestand your feelings but my opinion is different. The relationship between Yuuki and Zero is very complicated now, there is so much suffering and hurting and joyfull memories, so much love and hartred that I think they can't be just friends.
    I hope Yuuki will act with proud because her posision as Kaname's fiancee is very delicate. I'm sure Zero will try to avoid Yuuki, he has too much feelings for her and he wants to fulfill his duties as a hunter. He won't show his feelings and I think Yuuki will the same.Remember this scene at the ball. Althought it seems they are going to spend time together so they have enought time to explain everything to themselves.
    Nodachi
    Nodachi
    Human

Post by Nodachi Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Zero loves Yuuki, Yuuki loves Zero and Kaname.She is torn about her love - she loves Kaname only as a brother, as " her lovely Onii-sama". As if this were not enough, Yuuki is too nice and shy, so she rather not say about her true feelings in relation to Zero/Kaname. Even chairman Cross... Pffff...Zero is too foolish, either. Even if he's a Hunter should give to himself the right to happiness!
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:I hope that in the next chapter, there'll be a confrontation between Yuki and Zero. :3 WAA! I'm having notions in my head...(@_@) What if Yuki tries to apologize to Zero, and Zero loses himself, then suddenly drinks from Yuki...then....all of Yuki's feelings for him will be revealed! (#o#) . What will Zero do when he finds out Yuki's also in love with him? (>.<)

after all....(~__~)

I undestand your feelings but my opinion is different. The relationship between Yuuki and Zero is very complicated now, there is so much suffering and hurting and joyfull memories, so much love and hartred that I think they can't be just friends.
    I hope Yuuki will act with proud because her posision as Kaname's fiancee is very delicate. I'm sure Zero will try to avoid Yuuki, he has too much feelings for her and he wants to fulfill his duties as a hunter. He won't show his feelings and I think Yuuki will the same.Remember this scene at the ball. Althought it seems they are going to spend time together so they have enought time to explain everything to themselves.

Yes I know their relationship seem complicated, but that's because Zero can't accept his past and real self right, that's why he can't accept Yuki as well. But I'm wondering if it'll be the same once Zero finds out about Yuki's feelings...I think he wouldn't have that much hatred at anymore. (OoO)

On the other hand, Yuki and Kaname's relationship is also turning into a blur. (@_@) What's a relationship full of secrecy and lies....I don't know...even if it's for Yuki's sake, Kaname's ways doesn't seem right anymore..he's being selfish for thinking about Yuki's welfare alone and not caring about anything else..

I am trying not to assume nor predict too much because after all anything can happen (especially with the fact how Hino-sensei can be very unpredictable sometimes) and we can't do anything about it because we aren't the ones writing the story....so I'm trying not to read much into it (to avoid disappointments as well).

I just hope that somehow, all their real feelings would be at least vented out in the end of the story (at least that would make it less tragic somehow...it's like all their feelings would be put to waste if no revelations happen). And I hope nobody dies in the end! I wish the most tragic part of it would be when Yuki chooses one of them...

(~o~) I'm so frustrated by how this manga make me so hysterical...huhu...

missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Nodachi wrote:Zero loves Yuuki, Yuuki loves Zero and Kaname.She is torn about her love - she loves Kaname only as a brother, as " her lovely Onii-sama". As if this were not enough, Yuuki is too nice and shy, so she rather not say about her true feelings in relation to Zero/Kaname. Even chairman Cross... Pffff...Zero is too foolish, either. Even if he's a Hunter should give to himself the right to happiness!

YES!!! That's so true! (T_T) Zero has the right to be happy....it's just disappointing how cowardly he is when it comes to love....How I wish for him to have at least the guts to pursue Yuki....(though I understand him also because what he only knows is that Yuki loves Kaname and he doesn't want to get hurt anymore after everything that's happened to him). ARGH I can't understand him! Why can't he just accept the fact that he's a vampire now, he is deeply in love with Yuki (and tries to hold back the feelings), past is past so why linger on spilt milk!?) GOSH...Zero's such a pessimist...(~_~)
    Human

Post by Yuuki Cross :D Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:32 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Idk what will happen... But I hope Kaname and Yuuki stay together. ^.^
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 am

I expect from next chapter Yuuki and Hanabusa taken for interrogation at the Hunter's Headquarters . Yuuki met Zero again . He wanted answers from Yuuki about Kaname's plans . She doesn't know how to answer him . He gets mad . And try to force her to answer . Maybe pointing Bloody Rose to her . Maybe a little of Kaname's past could be revealed . I imagine Yuuki saying Kaname is not her brother, but her ancestor and first Vampire King to the vampire hunters .( If she doesn't tell in chapter 69 , maybe she does it in chap. 70 . ) The hunters making some observations to her comment .

Hopefully , Sara and Takuma would have scenes in the next chapter . I like to see in the next chapter what were the plans of Sara with the blood tablets . If she plans to get a vampire hunter at her side to help her . Also what was her gain from Hanadagi's heart .

I want answers to Kaname's original plan . But I don't expect to be given much details in next chapter . Maybe at last would have an idea if he is really having trouble regenerating after drinking those blood tablets in chapter 65 - 66 .
    animegirl
    animegirl
    Human

Post by animegirl Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:47 am

chap 68 is ok but do Kaname kill aidou father yuuki and her father and aidou watching. it ok Sad
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 pm

I want to see more about relatioship of Aidou and Yuuki. They are together in Hunter Assossiation Headquarter so they can help each other. I'm thinking what attitude to Yuuki Hanabusa will has now, when Kaname has killed his father.
    Before that I noticed Aidou behaviour towards Yuuki is not clarified enough. He thinks he protect her for Kaname's sake, but I'm sure he just likes Yuuki and regards her as his master.
    She is also pureblood, but she doesn't act in this way not at all. She have never used his pureblood power on him and I think it is a reason that he is so attached to her.
    So I'm waiting for some kind of explanation in the next chapter.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I want to see more about relatioship of Aidou and Yuuki. They are together in Hunter Assossiation Headquarter so they can help each other. I'm thinking what attitude to Yuuki Hanabusa will has now, when Kaname has killed his father.
    Before that I noticed Aidou behaviour towards Yuuki is not clarified enough. He thinks he protect her for Kaname's sake, but I'm sure he just likes Yuuki and regards her as his master.
    She is also pureblood, but she doesn't act in this way not at all. She have never used his pureblood power on him and I think it is a reason that he is so attached to her.
    So I'm waiting for some kind of explanation in the next chapter.

yes cheers team work! in the preview of chapter 69 it says that they reach a common decision and I can not stop wondering what that can be about!! perhaps to search for the thruth?

or making an escape through the HA?
    Do you imagine Yuuki-Aido trying to break free? haha...mission impossible...

missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 am

After seeing Kaname murder his own father, I don't think Aidou would ever forgive Kaname. It's next to impossible!!!! I mean, even if there are reasons behind it, the fact remains the same that Kaname killed Aidou-dono, and Aidou-dono is still his father(come on...if your father gets killed by your friend, there's no way you can ever forgive them...that'd be crazy). No matter what his reasons are, Kaname had a choice, but he chose to kill him with his own hands (he could've justified the matter through thorough, civilized and humane process, if Aidou-dono was really at fault). I don't think he can keep his alliance with Kaname now...probably, he'll be more of a bystander...
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:42 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:After seeing Kaname murder his own father, I don't think Aidou would ever forgive Kaname. It's next to impossible!!!! I mean, even if there are reasons behind it, the fact remains the same that Kaname killed Aidou-dono, and Aidou-dono is still his father(come on...if your father gets killed by your friend, there's no way you can ever forgive them...that'd be crazy). No matter what his reasons are, Kaname had a choice, but he chose to kill him with his own hands (he could've justified the matter through thorough, civilized and humane process, if Aidou-dono was really at fault). I don't think he can keep his alliance with Kaname now...probably, he'll be more of a bystander...

Yeah, I agree. Poor Aidou... he'd feel so betrayed, I mean, Kaname was like his role-model...in a weird, freakish way... I mean, Aidou was obsessed with him!
    But I wonder what will happen now that Yuuki is at the Hunter's headquarters? The suspense is killing me... sFun_banghead2
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:04 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:After seeing Kaname murder his own father, I don't think Aidou would ever forgive Kaname. It's next to impossible!!!! I mean, even if there are reasons behind it, the fact remains the same that Kaname killed Aidou-dono, and Aidou-dono is still his father(come on...if your father gets killed by your friend, there's no way you can ever forgive them...that'd be crazy). No matter what his reasons are, Kaname had a choice, but he chose to kill him with his own hands (he could've justified the matter through thorough, civilized and humane process, if Aidou-dono was really at fault). I don't think he can keep his alliance with Kaname now...probably, he'll be more of a bystander...

Yeah, I agree. Poor Aidou... he'd feel so betrayed, I mean, Kaname was like his role-model...in a weird, freakish way... I mean, Aidou was obsessed with him!
    But I wonder what will happen now that Yuuki is at the Hunter's headquarters? The suspense is killing me... sFun_banghead2

YEAH!!! I'm MADLY anticipating that too...(>U<) I wish there'll be a moment for Zero and Yuki to be alone (BWAHAHA! >Smile) ALOOOOOOONE AT LAST). Smile) I'M MORE THAN POSITIVE that they are missing each other like hell...they just won't show it of course... :3
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Poor Aidou... he'd feel so betrayed, I mean, Kaname was like his role-model...in a weird, freakish way... I
    mean, Aidou was obsessed with him!

YEAH!!! I'm MADLY anticipating that too...(>U<) I wish there'll be a moment for Zero and Yuki to be alone (BWAHAHA! >Smile) ALOOOOOOONE AT LAST). Smile) I'M MORE THAN POSITIVE that they are missing each other like hell...they just won't show it of course... :3

Those two need to get over their pride...now that Kaname has kind of slunk out of the picture a bit...in his normal sneaky way... things can hopefully get a little better between Yuuki and Zero... :lol:
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Poor Aidou... he'd feel so betrayed, I mean, Kaname was like his role-model...in a weird, freakish way... I

Those two need to get over their pride...now that Kaname has kind of slunk out of the picture a bit...in his normal sneaky way... things can hopefully get a little better between Yuuki and Zero... :lol:

YES!!! I liiiike what you're thinking!!! ;) WIW I can't shake off my excitement, it's getting the better of me...It's eating me, help! Haha! :3
    I hope they'll have a rational and mature conversation to patch their issues up and get it over with because it's killing both the Zeki and Yume fans! scratch lol! sFun_thbpbpthpt
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

YES!!! I liiiike what you're thinking!!! ;) WIW I can't shake off my excitement, it's getting the better of me...It's eating me, help! Haha! :3
    I hope they'll have a rational and mature conversation to patch their issues up and get it over with because it's killing both the Zeki and Yume fans! scratch lol! sFun_thbpbpthpt

I wonder if Matsuri Hino already has it planned out, or whether she's experimenting with both ends of the love triangle to see which one works better...?
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

I wonder if Matsuri Hino already has it planned out, or whether she's experimenting with both ends of the love triangle to see which one works better...?

Yes...I'm thinking about that too...(~_~) Sometimes I want to meet her in person and force her to tell me the ending (HAHA! Of course I'm not gonna do that if that happens)...but I really wanna know already...(T_T) To lessen potential disappointments right? And I'm also wondering how much longer is it going to take until the story ends....the atmosphere of the story has been long bleak and morbid...so probably, it's nearing to an end.
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Yes...I'm thinking about that too...(~_~) Sometimes I want to meet her in person and force her to tell me the ending (HAHA! Of course I'm not gonna do that if that happens)...but I really wanna know already...(T_T) To lessen potential disappointments right? And I'm also wondering how much longer is it going to take until the story ends....the atmosphere of the story has been long bleak and morbid...so probably, it's nearing to an end.

Gee..this is getting long haha Smile
    I agree with you. Personally, I feel like there hasn't been all that much excitement- and forgive me if you disagree- since the Rido incident. After that, it's basically been a little bleak... and like you said, the atmosphere has been morbid...
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

I agree with you. Personally, I feel like there hasn't been all that much excitement- and forgive me if you disagree- since the Rido incident. After that, it's basically been a little bleak... and like you said, the atmosphere has been morbid...

Wahaha!!! Yeah, it's quite long already...(@_@)

Actually, I agree with you..there hasn't been that much excitement ever since the Rido incident. (T_T) Ever since Yuki and Zero parted waysss...of course my excitement was somehow revived by random and brief encounters of Zero and Yuki (like during the ball and at the cemetery)...It's lacking Yuki-Zero moment(That's the absolute reason!) !!! Sometimes, I can't help but think, Hino-sensei is being biased....it's always about Yuki and Kaname, or Kaname alone...(T_T) No fun. That's why I'm dying to know what'll happen in the next chapter. :3 Wee it's so fun that I can talk about this with someone like you.m (o^u^o)
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:32 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Wahaha!!! Yeah, it's quite long already...(@_@)

Actually, I agree with you..there hasn't been that much excitement ever since the Rido incident. (T_T) Ever since Yuki and Zero parted waysss...of course my excitement was somehow revived by random and brief encounters of Zero and Yuki (like during the ball and at the cemetery)...It's lacking Yuki-Zero moment(That's the absolute reason!) !!! Sometimes, I can't help but think, Hino-sensei is being biased....it's always about Yuki and Kaname, or Kaname alone...(T_T) No fun. That's why I'm dying to know what'll happen in the next chapter. :3 Wee it's so fun that I can talk about this with someone like you.m (o^u^o)

Haha, this is very fun Smile
    But yeah, I think that Zero should be given more time with Yuuki now, because we've missed the Yuuki and Zero moments...they always bring more excitement...
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 am

But yeah, I think that Zero should be given more time with Yuuki now, because we've missed the Yuuki and Zero moments...they always bring more excitement...[/quote]

I cut the other quotes off to make it easier. xD HAHAHA LOL.

Yes! Weee! (o^u^o) I miss their old companionship...wherein they're always arguing over petty things when in fact they're really concerned for each other....And not to mention, Zero is soOoOoO hooooot!!! With a neck tattoo, a gun, ear piercings, silver hair and lavender eyes...(*U*) He's so dreamyyyyy!

Oops, sorry for my fangirling. :3

BTW, I've read that you were formerly a Yume fan (am I right?(@_@)). May I know what particulars made you change your preference? xD Haha!
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:

But yeah, I think that Zero should be given more time with Yuuki now, because we've missed the Yuuki and Zero moments...they always bring more excitement...

Yes! Weee! (o^u^o) I miss their old companionship...wherein they're always arguing over petty things when in fact they're really concerned with each other....And not to mention, Zero is soOoOoO hooooot!!! With a neck tattoo, a gun, ear piercings, silver hair and lavender eyes...(*U*) He's so dreamyyyyy!
    BTW, I've read that you were formerly a Yume fan (am I right?(@_@)). May I know what particulars made you change your preference? xD Haha![/quote]

Haha, good idea...you're a smart one, you are Very Happy
    Uh, yeah, I used to be a Yume fan, but at the end when they'd banded together to kill Rido and they kissed, I was like: NO!!! YOU TWO ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! And then I was...wait, did I say that? Yeah, I did...and then I thought that it was so tragic, how she was a pureblood and he was a hunter sworn to kill her, it was forbidden. And I have unfortunately, always gone for that kind of love...and I think they're really cute now Smile PLUS: I was kind of creeped out when I found out he was Yuuki's ancestor... Shocked
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:

Yes! Weee! (o^u^o) I miss their old companionship...wherein they're always arguing over petty things when in fact they're really concerned for each other....And not to mention, Zero is soOoOoO hooooot!!! With a neck tattoo, a gun, ear piercings, silver hair and lavender eyes...(*U*) He's so dreamyyyyy!
    BTW, I've read that you were formerly a Yume fan (am I right?(@_@)). May I know what particulars made you change your preference? xD Haha!

Haha, good idea...you're a smart one, you are Very Happy
    Uh, yeah, I used to be a Yume fan, but at the end when they'd banded together to kill Rido and they kissed, I was like: NO!!! YOU TWO ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! And then I was...wait, did I say that? Yeah, I did...and then I thought that it was so tragic, how she was a pureblood and he was a hunter sworn to kill her, it was forbidden. And I have unfortunately, always gone for that kind of love...and I think they're really cute now Smile PLUS: I was kind of creeped out when I found out he was Yuuki's ancestor... Shocked [/quote]

Wahahaha! That's really funny. lol! It's like it unconsciously just slipped off your tongue. (o^U^o) Maybe you're really destined to be a Zeki fan! Hahaha!

Yes, that's also my kind for a love story...like how Zero and Yuki 'seemed' to be not destined for each other...like all the odds are against them but then their feelings for each barely change at all...(^U^) They still think,dream,yearn for each other even if they know it just couldn't be. That's really sweet. You know, those points are just few of the reasons why I'm putting my hopes up for the two of them...It's like "Create your own destiny! Change what's fated! Break the wall between us". LOL...WAAA I'm such a fangirl Very Happy. :3

Actually, I was also creeped out after learning that Kaname was her brother....and then later on revealed that he's not her real brother..(@_@), but an ancestor. What a very tangled plot!!! HAHAHA!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am