Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left59%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left27%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left15%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    kanachanimmortal
    mariangie
    Falc0n
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    ZerosBloodyRose
    juliet
    ItsakindaMagic
    DarkRose
    PSDOL
    SassyKnight
    theangelgirl1992
    Kikotsukino
    emogirl4evr
    lililovelilica
    rosaever
    Yuuki Kuran
    Shoujo-Zo18
    zeroisepic
    C371N4
    Arnien
    zeroyuuki666
    nina
    sweetsolace
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Akaruisama
    Katherine
    PeachBum
    Vanille-chan
    VampireCythia
    Divine Rose
    KuranPrince
    shizza24
    aya-chan
    audraliann
    Trinity
    Kanaze-Chan
    nuitetoile21
    Administration Team
    42 posters

Take a guess...about the end

Poll

Take a guess...about the end

[ 19 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left21%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 
      [ 51 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left57%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [57%] 
      [ 2 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left2%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      [ 8 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_left9%Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 89
      Administration Team
      Administration Team
      Admin

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Drops5black

Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Empty Take a guess...about the end

Post by Administration Team Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think that the manga will end? I provide you with some options but you can also provide your own version if have an alternative idea.

Notice: Personal feelings always effect our choices but please remember that this question concerns your prediction for the end and not your own ideal end. (This is posted on another thread). So try to be as objective as possible...Thank you.

DarkRose
      Human

Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Empty Re: Take a guess...about the end

Post by DarkRose Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:39 am

Personally I want Yuuki to end up with Kaname, and be friends or not with Zero.
      We'lll just have to see!!! ;) Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 2554657431 bouncing
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 pm

DarkRose wrote:Personally I want Yuuki to end up with Kaname, and be friends or not with Zero.
      We'lll just have to see!!! ;) Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 2554657431 bouncing
      YAY
      One more Yume fan
      we're getting forces about this ending...it really is Yume ending the bETTER! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 3814611447
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      DarkRose wrote:Personally I want Yuuki to end up with Kaname, and be friends or not with Zero.
      YAY
      One more Yume fan
      we're getting forces about this ending...it really is Yume ending the bETTER! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 3814611447

In my eyes too ;) but it´s because we are Yume-fans, Zeki-fans can´t understand that and prefer their end...well everyone has a different opinion ;)
      Kikotsukino
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Yuuki and Kaname's ending of corse.

Yuuki will be the one to save both men from:

Zero inner fear/demon of falling into a Level E.
      Kaname bond with Rido.

With NO sacrifices on either side.
      Yuuki and Zero finally able to return to "how things were like before all this" >> Friendship << ending the LT "Officially".

Zero is finally able to let go of his hatred for "All Pureblood" (this including Kaname)

Yuuki finally able to see herself worthy of 'being Kaname's equal'. She will pursue Kaname "Full heartedly" 'without anything stopping her' >> She will make the "Final confession to Kaname" >>

Kaname will fulfil that promise he made to Yuuki "to take her to the place where roses will bloom every ten years". Yuuki will be 'very touched indeed' (because he remembered that promise he made to her). Kaname will pull of a surprise and ask: "Yuuki to marry her" (I will SQUEE when this actually happens) Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 1019656462 . Although they are "Engaged" but whats more 'sweeter' than for Kaname to say this (so priceless): "Yuuki will you marry me, and live eternity by my side". Yuuki will say Yes!! and she will confess to him that "There is no-one i wish to spend eternity with than you Kaname" I want to be by your side "Forever" wub *and we will have our SWEET YUME moments. [Maybe its a bit Cliche but i like it!!] cheers

Yume being the endgame. Zero being the Head of the Hunter Association with an Open ending on his end or with"Maria" by his side.

Co-existence between Pureblood/Vampire and Humans.

Happy ending for everyone!! that's all i want!! Especially YUME ENDGAME is a MUST!!

I'm not Hino, but this is the Perfect ending that i want >> YUME!! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 651225598
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:Yuuki and Kaname's ending of corse.

Kaname bond with Rido.

Yuuki and Zero finally able to return to "how things were like before all this" >> Friendship << ending the LT "Officially".

Zero is finally able to let go of his hatred for "All Pureblood" (this including Kaname)

Yuuki finally able to see herself worthy of 'being Kaname's equal'. She will pursue Kaname "Full heartedly" 'without anything stopping her' >> She will make the "Final confession to Kaname" >>

Kaname will fulfil that promise he made to Yuuki "to take her to the place where roses will bloom every ten years". Yuuki will be 'very touched indeed' (because he remembered that promise he made to her). Kaname will pull of a surprise and ask: "Yuuki to marry her" (I will SQUEE when this actually happens) Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 1019656462 . Although they are "Engaged" but whats more 'sweeter' than for Kaname to say this (so priceless): "Yuuki will you marry me, and live eternity by my side". Yuuki will say Yes!! and she will confess to him that "There is no-one i wish to spend eternity with than you Kaname" I want to be by your side "Forever" wub *and we will have our SWEET YUME moments. [Maybe its a bit Cliche but i like it!!] cheers

Yume being the endgame. Zero being the Head of the Hunter Association with an Open ending on his end or with"Maria" by his side.

Happy ending for everyone!! that's all i want!! Especially YUME ENDGAME is a MUST!!

I'm not Hino, but this is the Perfect ending that i want >> YUME!! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 651225598

I absolutely agree! I so want this to! It's perfect! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 1694537797
      Kikotsukino
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

Divine Rose wrote:

Kaname bond with Rido.

I absolutely agree! I so want this to! It's perfect! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 1694537797

Indeed it is Divine. Although Zero is not my favorite character, but i still wish for them to have a happy ending.
      I will be very HAPPY if this comes true >> it will make sense if its this ending << a conclusion that sums up everything cheers

PERFECT!! is the word to describe it!
      ItsakindaMagic
      ItsakindaMagic
      Human

Post by ItsakindaMagic Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:39 am

I don't really know whats going to happen at the end. I can't tell who Yuuki is going to choose, so maybe it will be both or she will stay with both. that happens sometimes. A girl can't choose. maybe Kaname's plan is to turn everyone human, so then no one has to worry. Smile

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:08 pm

ItsakindaMagic wrote:I don't really know whats going to happen at the end. I can't tell who Yuuki is going to choose, so maybe it will be both or she will stay with both. that happens sometimes. A girl can't choose. maybe Kaname's plan is to turn everyone human, so then no one has to worry. Smile
      well i hope she makes up her maind at then end furious
      Katherine
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Kaname bond with Rido.

Well said wub wub wub I would be so happy if what you described becomes true Smile
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Katherine wrote:

Kaname bond with Rido.

Well said wub wub wub I would be so happy if what you described becomes true Smile

I third that!!!! Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 651225598 Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 651225598 Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 651225598 bouncing bouncing bouncing
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am

As much as a YuMe ending is more possible than ZeKi, I'm still gonna have faith in ZeKi until the very end...To be honest as long as Zero id happy I don't really care Smile But I do have a few theories..And do NOT bash me....Thankyou

1. Yuki goes with Kaname XPPP And they live forever bla bla bla and Zero just remains her friend and the Head of the Hunter Association...

2. Yuki realizes that Zero has always been the one she's understood the most and she doesn't know a thing about Kaname. Kaname will remain her "Ancestor" and Zero will become her fiancee Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 1694537797

3. Yuki will think Kaname is too much, because he won't tell her anything, and wake's up from her little "Oniisama Fairytale" and because of what he did to cause Zero's parents to die, she doesn't forgive him. Yuki and Zero team up against Kaname and Sara (Kaname uses Sara) Yuki and Zero kill only Sara. Kaname turns Yuki into a human OR Yuki and Zero finish him off. ZeKi is endgame and Yuki lives happily with Zero Very Happy

4. Kaname will turn Yuki into a human and, with all the Purebloods he has devoured, have enough power to keep her human so she doesn't go "Crazy" eventually like she did. Zero will be her protector once again, and they will fall in love and live HAPPILY with no more Purebloods to turn humans!

Last edited by SassyKnight on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 am

i see Maria and Zero developing at the latest chapters, thank you, but despite all actions didn't Maria at the last chapter consider what Zero would say or do? do you get the vibes there or is it only me? LOL
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 am

juliet wrote:i see Maria and Zero developing at the latest chapters, thank you, but despite all actions didn't Maria at the last chapter consider what Zero would say or do? do you get the vibes there or is it only me? LOL

How are Zero and maria developing...? When was the last time he even talked to her? There was one instance where Maria told Yuuki " Shall I steal him away from you?" and everyone got all worked up about it, but in a more recent chapter Maria actually told Yuuki to let Zero drink her blood, which shows Maria is trying to push them closer to each other. I never believed from the start that maria was interested in zero, she's just trying to take care of him and mend his relationship with yuuki, since she cared about Ichiru.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
      juliet wrote:i see Maria and Zero developing at the latest chapters, thank you, but despite all actions didn't Maria at the last chapter consider what Zero would say or do? do you get the vibes there or is it only me? LOL

How are Zero and maria developing...? When was the last time he even talked to her? There was one instance where Maria told Yuuki " Shall I steal him away from you?" and everyone got all worked up about it, but in a more recent chapter Maria actually told Yuuki to let Zero drink her blood, which shows Maria is trying to push them closer to each other. I never believed from the start that maria was interested in zero, she's just trying to take care of him and mend his relationship with yuuki, since she cared about Ichiru.

what? what? isn't in the previous chapter Maria the one that asks Yuuki of Zero's hunger? (if you want to confirm it all the chapter is available to you) who is the most tender here, the one that mentions it (maria) or the one that due to respect (yuuki) overviews it? and isn't it at the current chapter that Maria brings up Zero in her thoughts while carrying the guardian? would you care over what a guy things and cares for if you were not interested about the guy? no!!!
      that simple; combine the two facts; Maria is seeking for reactions (fishing them actually) and cares too much about Zero's opinion thus an alternative that Hino offers...not too bad to neglect...aha!
      Divine Rose
      Divine Rose
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 am

juliet wrote:
      Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

what? what? isn't in the previous chapter Maria the one that asks Yuuki of Zero's hunger? (if you want to confirm it all the chapter is available to you) who is the most tender here, the one that mentions it (maria) or the one that due to respect (yuuki) overviews it? and isn't it at the current chapter that Maria brings up Zero in her thoughts while carrying the guardian? would you care over what a guy things and cares for if you were not interested about the guy? no!!!
      that simple; combine the two facts; Maria is seeking for reactions (fishing them actually) and cares too much about Zero's opinion thus an alternative that Hino offers...not too bad to neglect...aha!

I agree, Juliet. And I get the vibes. Haha Zero and Maria are developing and I am happy to see it. Maria is showing more concern for Zero than Yuuki, IMO. And Maria was so cute thinking of what Zero would do. She was a courageous little thing for Zero. It's showing more and more that she truly cares for Zero.
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 am

SassyKnight wrote:
      3. Yuki will think Kaname is too much, because he won't tell her anything, and wake's up from her little "Oniisama Fairytale" and because of what he did to cause Zero's parents to die, she doesn't forgive him. Yuki and Zero team up against Kaname and Sara (Kaname uses Sara) Yuki and Zero kill only Sara. Kaname turns Yuki into a human OR Yuki and Zero finish him off. ZeKi is endgame and Yuki lives happily with Yuki.

I second this! I always seen the ending as Yuuki&Zero teaming up to win against Sara and Kaname. Actually I wanna see Yuuki sucking Kaname dry in the final battle. I don´t think Kaname can be forgiven anymore for what he has done, not anymore. If it´s really true that Kaname has destroyed Zero´s family...besides they can´t go back to the way they used to be after all this (Yuuki&Kaname). I expect to see Zero finish Sara off.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

I second this! I always seen the ending as Yuuki&Zero teaming up to win against Sara and Kaname. Actually I wanna see Yuuki sucking Kaname dry in the final battle. I don´t think Kaname can be forgiven anymore for what he has done, not anymore. If it´s really true that Kaname has destroyed Zero´s family...besides they can´t go back to the way they used to be after all this (Yuuki&Kaname). I expect to see Zero finish Sara off.

Cynthia, can you please adjust the size of the signature according to the rules? thanks!
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 pm

juliet wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

Cynthia, can you please adjust the size of the signature according to the rules? thanks!

I has Razz
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 am

okay, thank you! Razz
      ZerosBloodyRose
      ZerosBloodyRose
      Human

Post by ZerosBloodyRose Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 am

[quote="Divine Rose"]
      juliet wrote:
      Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I think I'd die a little if they got together D:! Maybe Maria is more interested in Zero because she believe ichiru is inside of him, plus just because marias feelings have developed for him doesnt mean zeros into her right? In the latest release (chapter 79) doesnt Maria tell Yuuki that her (Marias) blood isnt enough for zero.

Zero's Lost Cause~
      Zero's Lost Cause~
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm

I think this will happen.
      Kaname has killed all the purebloods and has now gained all these new powers. He turns Yuuki back into a human similar to the way Juri did but Kaname doesnt die cause hes gained all of the powers of all the purebloods. Kaname erases Yuuki's memories of ever being a pureblood, for her sake Zero goes on with life as the way it was. Kaname gives his blood to Zero (containing all pureblood blood) and he wont degrade to a level E. Every one returns back to Kurosu Academy and out little Yuuki is back to being that same carefree clumsy disiplinary comitee member, Kaname goes back to being the dorm president of the night class and Zero will still have that scowl on his face hiding a smile. Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 36224405 My hope of the ending

Last edited by Zero's Lost Cause~ on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:I think this will happen.
      Kaname has killed all the purebloods and has now gained all these new powers. He turns Yuuki back into a human similar to the way Juri did but Kaname doesnt die cause hes gained all of the powers of all the purebloods. Kaname erases Yuuki's memories of ever being a pureblood, for her sake Zero goes on with life as the way it was. Kaname gives his blood to Zero (containing all pureblood blood) and he wont degrade to a level E. Every one returns back to Kurosu Academy and out little Yuuki is back to being that same carefree clumsy disiplinary comitee member, Kaname goes back to being the dorm president of the night class and Zero will still have that scowl on his face hiding a smile. Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 36224405 My hope of the ending
      no way would that happen so have fun day dreaming aha
      Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Post by Falc0n Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:26 am

I'm a Zero fan. though I'm a fan of neither Zeki nor Yumi

err.. back to topic xD

my own guess for the ending is a Yumi ending, be it they live together or die\enter a slumber together.I personally can't see either of Yuki or Kaname be totally happy without the other. especially Kaname, losing Yuki means death to him.

and to be fair,the poor guy lived a long lonely life until he forgot his name. have worked hard and suffered a lot for the sake of humankind since the very beginning.losing beloved one's in the process( HW. along with a wife maybe ? ) thus he deserves at least to have his beloved one in his arms at last be it in life.. or in death.

Zero will be happy for Yuki being totally safe and happy with her Kaname. and will get over his sad\hurt\guilt\pureblood-phobia feelings that he usually get while being around her.

her existence (and blood of course xD) will be enough to soothe his suffering soul. he'll move on with his own life as a hunter and the Head of HA. he'll love a hunter-ess (a girl with a mature body whom will make Yuki slightly jealous.. jk xD ) and live a happy healthy relationship with a couple of cute silver-haired kids and continue the Kiryuu blood-line.

he'll get over his blind hatred toward purebloods and vampires in general just like Cross did. and maybe Cross (along with other characters ) will help him understand that with their death\sacrifice. but still he'll punish without mercy the ones who'll break the law of co-existence.

and I expect Zero's relationship (or at least his opinion) regarding Kaname will progress to the better. though I expect there will be still that familiar funny friction going between them as in Hino's head xD

also I can't see Zero end up with Maria. my guess is that Maria will have something tragic happen to her and ask Zero to eat her so she can join her beloved ones(Shizuka and Ichirou)inside him. that would be a sad but sweet scene between them. her death will affect him more especially if she was somehow defending him with her weak fragile body.

though I'm taking Seiren as an option for Zero xD ( huh? are you nuts ?!) jk xD

whenever I look at this pic.. hmm the one who color it made them a perfect match >> I mean in the looks xD

Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 Seirenandzerobyted1369d

but seriously, Seiren is still a mystery, no ? I mean her vampire level, her family..etc.

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 pm

though I'm taking Seiren as an option for Zero xD ( huh? are you nuts ?!) jk xD

whenever I look at this pic.. hmm the one who color it made them a perfect match >> I mean in the looks xD

As a yume I can not admit that I certainly like your reasons, hm Zero should have also familly (at least in that way his good vampire hunter genes won't go into waste)...

haha, Seiren is a mystery indeed... a theory that goes around a long time now is that she is one of the humans that Kaname had to change while he was under Asato's custody (if you remember they had brought him humans as consolidation for his parents death and he was taking tablets like nuts in order not to hurt them- what an irony and a tragedy ha?)...I do find though her abilities strange for a human that was changed, she normally could not be Kaname's bodyguard with level d abilities.

Perhaps she is also noble but again we have no clue why she is at Kaname's service (how did he meet her?) Strange....

At least Zero and Seiren do match in color but so Zero and Maria I can say...
      Zero's Lost Cause~
      Zero's Lost Cause~
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
      Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 pm

@yukikuran90210 let me dream! it was MY hope of the ending...i just want everyone to go back to the way things were... Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 3307848339 sure i know tht Kaname will never be that generous... *sigh*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:@yukikuran90210 let me dream! it was MY hope of the ending...i just want everyone to go back to the way things were... Take a guess...about the end - Page 3 3307848339 sure i know tht Kaname will never be that generous... *sigh*
      ahhh ooooh dont cry my eyes...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:58 pm