Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Share

    Poll

    Do you think Yuuki will bite Zero sometime?

    [ 25 ]
    78% [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 

    Total Votes: 32
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

    I'm just curios to see what people think. Like said, this is not to raise LT questions, believing Yuuki will bite Zero does not have to mean you think they're in love, I've seen yumes who thinks or even hopes she'll bite him so that her feelings about him will be resolved quicker and she can move on. XD Personally, I believe she will regardless what the endgame is, it's been enough foreshadowing and if anything, it'll do great fanservice (if people believe it'll do no other purpose)Razz, and it'll give a proper answer to what his blood would taste like for her which I'm sure most people are curios of. Of course there's the question as to how it's going to happen considering their current relationship, although it only makes it more intriguing to see how it'll play out. So, what are people's thoughts?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

    "NO. Because im YUME and I'm biased like every fangirl should be, so I let my fangirl thinking decide for me."
    ...is what I would say in another setting but of course... I think they will eventually. Just because...
    1. Yuki never bit Zero before, not as a vampire
    2. She will have to bite him eventually
    3. She has to resolve her feelings for him

    now.. perhaps many of the votes output will end up like that after all its the most reasonable response lol and you also said it before that some yumes think its also good for the fandom as it resolves the LT, lol doesn't that influence the answers
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:"NO. Because im YUME and I'm biased like every fangirl should be, so I let my fangirl thinking decide for me."
    ...is what I would say in another setting but of course... I think they will eventually. Just because...
    1. Yuki never bit Zero before, not as a vampire
    2. She will have to bite him eventually
    3. She has to resolve her feelings for him

    now.. perhaps many of the votes output will end up like that after all its the most reasonable response lol and you also said it before that some yumes think its also good for the fandom as it resolves the LT, lol doesn't that influence the answers

    Hmm, true that, but I've seen enough yumes who thinks Yuuki does not want Zero's blood in the least so I'd assume a bunch would answer no, at least XD If you (all yumes here, not you personally) honestly don't think Yuuki will bite him (by logic, not bias thinking) why lie about it?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 am

    well the "not want his blood" issue was different, that was chapter 60 where she could have another reason for wanting his blood, that's all, after all she WAS wounded that time. I didnt really dismiss the possibility that she could want his blood in the future, because she said it herself that part of her heart was connected to him and thats reason enough to bite him someday out of love and not out of instinct. Very Happy I think its fairly obvious Yuki should and must bite him someday, as it would symbolize returning something.. Zero had always bitten yuki and the last bite from him meant his feelings for her which he described as "I want you so much I can drain you and even then I won't be satisfied..such dirty greed.." So if Yuki does bite him it can also serve as measurement to know how deep her feelings are for him, not only as closure
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by rumland on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

    sweetsolace wrote:
    1. Yuki never bit Zero before, not as a vampire
    Damn you, I was going to post the piuc of her biteing him as a human as a joke saying she already bit him, but that kinda killed it for the joke Sad
    lol
    But yeah I think she will defent'y bite him, the question is if he is willing or not at the time, the biteing will defrently get him over his phobia's of vampires if he is willing. However I doubt he will let her bite him right now if it can be helped, it was pointed out earlyer that zero seems calm and stable but under the surface he is turbulent, I dont think he would want yuki or anyone to kind out how he is just barly retaining control.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 am

    rumland wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    1. Yuki never bit Zero before, not as a vampire
    Damn you, I was going to post the piuc of her biteing him as a human as a joke saying she already bit him, but that kinda killed it for the joke Sad
    lol
    But yeah I think she will defent'y bite him, the question is if he is willing or not at the time, the biteing will defrently get him over his phobia's of vampires if he is willing. However I doubt he will let her bite him right now if it can be helped, it was pointed out earlyer that zero seems calm and stable but under the surface he is turbulent, I dont think he would want yuki or anyone to kind out how he is just barly retaining control.

    haha. whatever **.

    Yuki fake-bite him when she was human anyway. lol. and she said it should only be fair since he was always biting her too

    zero is restraining himself from the urge but eventually he will snap... im 100% sure this will happen. and whatever will happen, will happen. it can or cant have anything to do with level E, either way it involves biting someone and yuki is someone important to her
    avatar
    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Rose.Petals on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 am

    I am Yume all the way, but Hino is obviously setting us up for a biting to happen b/w Zero and Yuuki or Zero and Maria. BUT remember that Kaname is supposedly making his way to the school next (Chap 72, he looked at the Resin Rose when Kain asked him where they were heading to next).
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

    maybe...for one I do not think that Yuuki can bite Zero just like that, she needs a very excuse provided by Hino there..(just like with the nostalgic scent where she was hurt, but a repetition of the that reason would be too much)

    Then I am thinking, if she would bite him wouldn't that be considered to be disturbing her current relationship- as a sort of infidenlity?

    So there will be a change-twist there of the script.

    To be more clear, once I thought that she should bite him in order to clear things, face the truth and resolute her feelings. But then I realized that one year ago, he did tell her his feelings and she knew them and that fact did not change her opinion. So how come a biting one year later should do the trick?
    Right now I think that a biting between them- should come at end - like a confirmation, not the beginning but the end.

    Again, if we just a say that a year has passed but Yuuki does not know that Zero's feelings have not changed, again, I do not think that its necessary to bite him in order to learn his feelings- if he can not express them but remains silence and all it takes is a bite instead of a brave love confession, that would be a cheap way fot Hino to solve Zero-Yuuki conflict (either way) in a quick, haste way.

    Perhaps she does bite him, but for me is not necessary. And it would not be fair to Kaname and the promise that Yuuki has given him. If Hino wants a Yume ending I think she won't do that. If she wants a Zeki ending she still might put it but at the end with confessions preceding the biting and after her Yume has resolved their case- so that Yuuki's character is saved from being badmouthed.

    So maybe yes, maybe no...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 am

    BUT remember that Kaname is supposedly making his way to the school
    next (Chap 72, he looked at the Resin Rose when Kain asked him where
    they were heading to next).
    by rose petals

    i agree with you.because kaname will come next to academy .so well i dont think there will be a chance that yuki may bite zero.the higher probable chances are that sara might try to use zero in his schemes and manipulate him somehow.

    maybe...for one I do not think that Yuuki can bite Zero just like that,
    she needs a very excuse provided by Hino there..(just like with the
    nostalgic scent where she was hurt, but a repetition of the that reason
    would be too much)

    you are right juliet repetition of that scene wont be happening.

    Perhaps she does bite him, but for me is not necessary. And it would not
    be fair to Kaname and the promise that Yuuki has given him. If Hino
    wants a Yume ending I think she won't do that

    i agree with what you said since she promised him so i dont think so she will bite him.she wont break her promise.and yes it would not be fair to kaname at all.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 am

    juliet wrote:maybe...for one I do not think that Yuuki can bite Zero just like that, she needs a very excuse provided by Hino there..(just like with the nostalgic scent where she was hurt, but a repetition of the that reason would be too much)

    Then I am thinking, if she would bite him wouldn't that be considered to be disturbing her current relationship- as a sort of infidenlity?

    So there will be a change-twist there of the script.

    To be more clear, once I thought that she should bite him in order to clear things, face the truth and resolute her feelings. But then I realized that one year ago, he did tell her his feelings and she knew them and that fact did not change her opinion. So how come a biting one year later should do the trick?
    Right now I think that a biting between them- should come at end - like a confirmation, not the beginning but the end.

    Again, if we just a say that a year has passed but Yuuki does not know that Zero's feelings have not changed, again, I do not think that its necessary to bite him in order to learn his feelings- if he can not express them but remains silence and all it takes is a bite instead of a brave love confession, that would be a cheap way fot Hino to solve Zero-Yuuki conflict (either way) in a quick, haste way.

    Perhaps she does bite him, but for me is not necessary. And it would not be fair to Kaname and the promise that Yuuki has given him. If Hino wants a Yume ending I think she won't do that. If she wants a Zeki ending she still might put it but at the end with confessions preceding the biting and after her Yume has resolved their case- so that Yuuki's character is saved from being badmouthed.

    So maybe yes, maybe no...

    mm not quite.

    biting as necessity for closure
    yes I think it is necessary, as this will close the LT and serve as guide for yuki to determine how much she feels for him or desire his blood, etc. She doesn't need to do it with the thought that she'll commit infidelity to kaname, its rather infantile way of thinking, because I have this notion that this half heart is giving her problems/ dilemma that must be resolved for her to move on as well in order to have a complete relationship with Kaname, I get this feeling there's an unresolved tension between them thats due to lack of communication. Not to mention the fact that Yuki feels like its her fault or blame that Zero is like that or she doesnt show what she thinks or feels truly about Zero.
    Another thing is she never bit him before, not as a vampire, biting him and taking his blood for me would be the payment or the answer to Zero's feelings for her.

    Thirst issue
    yuki cant be satisfied because half of her heart belongs to zero, well the irony is that despite having said this how come she doesnt look like she's dissatisfied after she drinks Kaname's blood? then its not entirely true that kaname's blood is not enough for her, but that she HAS to take Zero's blood too to complete the whole and maybe decide. I find the premise that Zero's blood will satisfy her both true and false, yes it will satisfy her but in the end it's Yuki's choice who she decides to end up with.
    I find that Yuki's half heart is a problem that she needs to face eventually rather than avoid, avoiding it will only cause to haunt her in the future, so thinking it would be a sign of infidelity seems rather small compared to the idea that it can free her from her attachments, worries, etc..
    About what Kaname said when he caught her in the act, i think its more jealousy that he said that but i think he will agree with me when i say that its time to decide who yuki really loves and if after biting Zero she chooses him, thats fine, kaname must move on or be killed by Yuki, but if she bites Zero and she still decides to be with Kaname then that ends the LT. Very Happy bounce

    repetition of the scene
    well there are many repetitions in the manga lol rofl i dont think an important event like
    should have to be repeated in the same manner, after all its the make or break tie between the two guys Very Happy i think it will be at the ending, or somewhere near, it doesnt have to be now~ xD
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

    sweetsolace wrote:

    biting as necessity for closure
    yes I think it is necessary, as this will close the LT and serve as guide for yuki to determine how much she feels for him or desire his blood, etc. She doesn't need to do it with the thought that she'll commit infidelity to kaname, its rather infantile way of thinking, because I have this notion that this half heart is giving her problems/ dilemma that must be resolved for her to move on as well in order to have a complete relationship with Kaname, I get this feeling there's an unresolved tension between them thats due to lack of communication. Not to mention the fact that Yuki feels like its her fault or blame that Zero is like that or she doesnt show what she thinks or feels truly about Zero.
    Another thing is she never bit him before, not as a vampire, biting him and taking his blood for me would be the payment or the answer to Zero's feelings for her.

    Its not the thought but its the act itself that would count that way (either she did it for this or that reason). To simplify my thoughts; its like you are in another relationship but out of need to know another feelings, you are giving him a kiss, how is that act perceived? This is how I am thinking it since for vampires that biting thing (draining satisfaction out of the blood of your loved one- can also be seen as an intimate action).

    She doesn't need to do it with the thought that she'll commit infidelity to kaname, its rather infantile way of thinking,


    M..yes and a biting will just confuse more the lack of communication from both sides, meaning, the dicsuss and the confessions from either side, for me, should come first, the biting should be the last thing that it should occur in order to have solid feelings, arguenents, but that's my opinion.



    yuki cant be satisfied because half of her heart belongs to zero, well the irony is that despite having said this how come she doesnt look like she's dissatisfied after she drinks Kaname's blood? then its not entirely true that kaname's blood is not enough for her, but that she HAS to take Zero's blood too to complete the whole and maybe decide. I find the premise that Zero's blood will satisfy her both true and false, yes it will satisfy her but in the end it's Yuki's choice who she decides to end up with.
    I find that Yuki's half heart is a problem that she needs to face eventually rather than avoid, avoiding it will only cause to haunt her in the future, so thinking it would be a sign of infidelity seems rather small compared to the idea that it can free her from her attachments, worries, etc..
    About what Kaname said when he caught her in the act, i think its more jealousy that he said that but i think he will agree with me when i say that its time to decide who yuki really loves and if after biting Zero she chooses him, thats fine, kaname must move on or be killed by Yuki, but if she bites Zero and she still decides to be with Kaname then that ends the LT. Very Happy bounce


    it's a long dicsussion there, it's how you perceive the script, for me, biting Zero to determine his feelings is useless;
    1. that happened in the past when he told her that it was only her blood that he was asking for...she recognized his feelings she leaves with kaname
    2. she faces the issue that a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero, she asks from kaname to remain with him (that's a decision), she tries to tell him that she does not deserve his kiss as she should take responsibility for her feelings, he tells her that he wants her to take only her blood, she accepts and that's how she shows responsibility over her own feelings- so it's a quite conscious decision made from both parts, not just an act of jealousy.

    3. To the latest chapter...Yuuki says "All that I ever wanted were mine from the beggining"and her vampire self pointed out how much she desires Kaname's blood - after she had taken more than a galon out of him-. If that's not adequate for her to decide the man that she wants to be with what is it?
    4. According to the above Yuuki knows Zero's feelings and she is very aware of her own. Now what decision? again and again and again? LOL is that we are reading here? Yuuki's decisions repeating one year after the other? and one chapter after the other? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl mercy me, Hino has no other ideas in her mind?

    Spoiler:
    can't resist to the thought but since a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero and she needs to bite him to taste his feelings, then what will happen with the rest of her heart? So next year I propose to bite kaname to taste if his feelings have rest the same, and Ruka I think she also deserves to know how Kaname's feelings have changed over a year so despite being with kain (if that happens) she should try and bite him, who cares about kain and Zero ect...Now Zero I do not know but perhaps he should also try and bite Kaname to see if his feelings of hate have remained the same. In overall after a year a sequel can happen to see with that biting thing how it goes (are there feelings still the same?) LOL


    3. Zero should resolute and confront his own feelings -to make peace with his own self, that should also come upon releasing his feelings and telling to Yuuki how he feels about it - if she just discovers it through a biting - the conflict is still there.


    repetition of the scene
    well there are many repetitions in the manga lol rofl i dont think an important event like
    should have to be repeated in the same manner, after all its the make or break tie between the two guys Very Happy i think it will be at the ending, or somewhere near, it doesnt have to be now~ xD


    that's why I am also pintpointing at the end if that happened, so that many things would have cleared before.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    biting as necessity for closure
    yes I think it is necessary, as this will close the LT and serve as guide for yuki to determine how much she feels for him or desire his blood, etc. She doesn't need to do it with the thought that she'll commit infidelity to kaname, its rather infantile way of thinking, because I have this notion that this half heart is giving her problems/ dilemma that must be resolved for her to move on as well in order to have a complete relationship with Kaname, I get this feeling there's an unresolved tension between them thats due to lack of communication. Not to mention the fact that Yuki feels like its her fault or blame that Zero is like that or she doesnt show what she thinks or feels truly about Zero.
    Another thing is she never bit him before, not as a vampire, biting him and taking his blood for me would be the payment or the answer to Zero's feelings for her.

    Its not the thought but its the act itself that would count that way (either she did it for this or that reason). To simplify my thoughts; its like you are in another relationship but out of need to know another feelings, you are giving him a kiss, how is that act perceived? This is how I am thinking it since for vampires that biting thing (draining satisfaction out of the blood of your loved one- can also be seen as an intimate action).

    vampire biting was considered to be an innuendo for a sexual act, but I don't think it has to be seen in that light... to me at least for vampires I think its the greatest way of communicating with each other or conveying one's thoughts bla bla... well you get my point Very Happy

    She doesn't need to do it with the thought that she'll commit infidelity to kaname, its rather infantile way of thinking,

    M..yes and a biting will just confuse more the lack of communication from both sides, meaning, the dicsuss and the confessions from either side, for me, should come first, the biting should be the last thing that it should occur in order to have solid feelings, arguenents, but that's my opinion.

    Agree with you there, the biting should come last. but i dont think it will serve as confusion.

    yuki cant be satisfied because half of her heart belongs to zero, well the irony is that despite having said this how come she doesnt look like she's dissatisfied after she drinks Kaname's blood? then its not entirely true that kaname's blood is not enough for her, but that she HAS to take Zero's blood too to complete the whole and maybe decide. I find the premise that Zero's blood will satisfy her both true and false, yes it will satisfy her but in the end it's Yuki's choice who she decides to end up with.
    I find that Yuki's half heart is a problem that she needs to face eventually rather than avoid, avoiding it will only cause to haunt her in the future, so thinking it would be a sign of infidelity seems rather small compared to the idea that it can free her from her attachments, worries, etc..
    About what Kaname said when he caught her in the act, i think its more jealousy that he said that but i think he will agree with me when i say that its time to decide who yuki really loves and if after biting Zero she chooses him, thats fine, kaname must move on or be killed by Yuki, but if she bites Zero and she still decides to be with Kaname then that ends the LT. Very Happy bounce

    it's a long dicsussion there, it's how you perceive the script, for me, biting Zero to determine his feelings is useless;
    1. that happened in the past when he told her that it was only her blood that he was asking for...she recognized his feelings she leaves with kaname
    2. she faces the issue that a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero, she asks from kaname to remain with him (that's a decision), she tries to tell him that she does not deserve his kiss as she should take responsibility for her feelings, he tells her that he wants her to take only her blood, she accepts and that's how she shows responsibility over her own feelings- so it's a quite conscious decision made from both parts, not just an act of jealousy.

    hmmmm you have a point there... I think they did settle between them a year ago, and with Kaname and Yuki's discussion and Yuki wishing only his blood and Yuki trying to take responsibility for that by wanting only his... you're spot on there. However, she did try to take responsibility, but the responsibility failed the moment she was close to him (chapter 60) and she instinctively nearly bite him. The Instinct that drove her to bite him, that impulse to taste his blood, comes from half of her heart still connected to him. Its an unconscious desire that will haunt her every now and then even if she tries to take responsibility. And I believe the best way to severe or conclude this connection is to face it for what it wants, to taste his blood and complete her "satisfaction" and get it over with. If Yuki truly loves Kaname deeply, she will not falter with her decision to stay with him even after she tasted Zero's blood, because that proves his blood was more stronger/appealing for her and it prevailed over Zero's. However on the chance she was spell bound by the taste of Zero's blood, and there's no other choice she can't resist it, Yuki will be an infidel by all means lol and she will have to part with Kaname. It is perhaps the most fair thing that can be done with the LT, for me at least. Fair, in a case that Yuki has some sort of feeling for Zero, and if she has feelings for him she should bite him, same with Kaname, because she never did.
    Its like having to choose over two appealing jar of cookies, and in the end Yuki had to choose one jar (Kaname) she prefer because of her money and her preference, but as she leaves for home her thoughts keep going back to that jar she didn't buy (zero). Its either she forgets that jar, or she will have to do something. well thats what i think..
    Yuki doesn't have to be driven by lust, she may intentionally want to bite Zero, how is the question

    3. To the latest chapter...Yuuki says "All that I ever wanted were mine from the beggining"and her vampire self pointed out how much she desires Kaname's blood - after she had taken more than a galon out of him-. If that's not adequate for her to decide the man that she wants to be with what is it?
    well. what about that phrase that zekis love, "Half of me is still connected to Zero", how will that be resolved?

    4. According to the above Yuuki knows Zero's feelings and she is very aware of her own. Now what decision? again and again and again? LOL is that we are reading here? Yuuki's decisions repeating one year after the other? and one chapter after the other? mercy me, Hino has no other ideas in her mind?

    I doubt Yuki was very aware of her feelings, perhaps on the surface but deep down is still that connection for him that showed in chapter 60. well if she decides again i think it is for good Smile


    3. Zero should resolute and confront his own feelings -to make peace with his own self, that should also come upon releasing his feelings and telling to Yuuki how he feels about it - if she just discovers it through a biting - the conflict is still there.

    well the purpose of the biting is the resolution for unresolved feelings for each other, a clarification that says "Hey I bit you, I know how you feel but I prefer Kaname's" uhm yeah it does sound a bit of a rehash to what happened in chapter 49, BUT since we saw after chapter 49 there were still unresolved stuff between them then its not yet finished. Also Zero's issues with his self is something he has to overcome along with yuki's feelings
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 pm

    LOL of course the LT would be included anyhow. Well, I'll try answering you the best I can Juliet.

    It's clear that Yuuki either lied or was mistaken when at their separation she said "I only desire my brother's blood" and "I have no fears and worries anymore", telling Zero that she would be fine without him from now on, apparently giving him the last "push" to sever his relationship with her. A year later she reveals that Kaname's blood wasn't enough after all, she's ashamed over it in behalf of him, she almost bites Zero once, describing his scent as "intensely nostalgic" (nostalgic by defintion meaning; a yearning for the past or something/someone from the past), Zero is convinced she's happy away from him and with Kaname (until now getting those hints all the time), they keep wearing masks around each other and their feelings, whatever they are, remains unresolved etc etc you've heard it all before. I know you think it's old, but old does not equal false or unimportant, lol.

    As for Yuuki, Zero is no option. Next to thinking he hates her, she also blames herself for hurting him many times in the past. She doesn't consider him someone she can bite. She might think she'd hurt him even more, and (like you said) it would be cheating on Kaname in a sense since biting is a metaphor for love and even sex, and it would be illegal even, unless Zero let her do it, which she in her right mind wouldn't imagine he would. However Kaname is the other man she loves, she lives with him, they're meant to be together (literally) and she can drink from him all she wants. If somehow Yuuki along the way without telling us figured out she was mistaken about Kaname's blood not being enough after all like some of you believe, then why make an entire chapter about her sniffing at Zero's neck? lol. Why drop panels of her clutching her throat after watching his neck? Some say it's been a long time since 51 and 60, whatever confused lust she had for Zero might have disappeared by now, but the thing is it's not a long time ago when you think of the story's time. It might be a good lot of months since 51, but it's only been a few weeks since 60. Meeting Zero at the HA after she was taken there was even only 3 or 4 days since 60 (I bet Yuuki felt awkward when she just a few days before had been snuggling at his neck, lol).

    And yes, it's going to be complicated for it to happen, but like said, it only makes it all the more exciting. Because now, Yuuki biting Kaname again, sure it's hott and all, but there's no thrill to it. Nothing new, nothing shocking about it. No one's gonna be surprised if she does. With her biting Zero, I think most people will be left with jawdrops, lol. And the point about stories such as these is to surprise people, create unexpected events, add diversity and unpredictability. You mentioned repeating, what's the point in repeating yume bites and love declarations we've seen a hundred times before throughout the story till the end, as if people aren't getting the point, lol. Yes, we all know Yuuki likes to bite Kaname and we all know how obsessed they are with one another. So it's okay for that to be repeated over and over (and over) again, but Yuuki can't be tempted to drink from Zero a second time? What gives?

    The deal here is not "what the story says", it's how we see it. You think Kaname is the only one she loves so a bite will make no difference or it's not needed, while we think both she and Zero have hidden love feelings for each other, both are just unable to accept/realize it. (And please, I won't be arguing on this, so don't start.)
    So does this sound like an okay explanation for a Yuuki to Zero bite happening? I did my best at least.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm

    It's clear that Yuuki either lied or was mistaken when at their separation she said "I only desire my brother's blood" and "I have no fears and worries anymore", telling Zero that she would be fine without him from now on, apparently giving him the last "push" to sever his relationship with her. A year later she reveals that Kaname's blood wasn't enough after all, she's ashamed over it in behalf of him, she almost bites Zero once, describing his scent as "intensely nostalgic" (nostalgic by defintion meaning; a yearning for the past or something/someone from the past), Zero is convinced she's happy away from him and with Kaname (until now getting those hints all the time), they keep wearing masks around each other and their feelings, whatever they are, remains unresolved etc etc you've heard it all before. I know you think it's old, but old does not equal false or unimportant, lol.

    You know what’s the point that I do not get, considering that LT case? Okay about Yuuki’s attachment to Zero but what about her love for Kaname? If you just look at the scale where her feelings weighten more, you know the answer is Kaname. So what if she bites Zero, what if she hears more of his feelings? Can she be with him and still be satisfied? a chunk of her heart will be satisfied but the rest of it will be still lingering to Kaname?
    So you see, a decision is made to resolve that conflict and she has already made it. Going back to the nostalgic scene that Solace also mentioned, the fact is that she did NOT bite him after all, so again Yuuki walks on her path, there is no problem there again.


    So we already know her feelings, Kaname’s feelings, Zero’s feelings…so what’s the point in picturing Yuuki deciding again which man she will decide to have? How many chapters is she going to decide the same thing repeatedly?

    Of course, she has that right, and if Hino wants to torture us all, she can do that; moving Yuuki back and forth. But the more she does it, the less weight Yuuki’s decision gets (regardless for which man she intends it because eventually that’s her character and her way of reacting), the less we need to take into consideration her sayings (all right she said that, she will change it five chapters later), the less we are regarding her inadequate to satisfy the men, because in her effort to satisfy herself she is becoming egoistic, and under the same light as Yuuki has to fulfill her left-over feelings, in the same way Kaname, Ruka, Zero, Kain even Aido has the same right.

    Profoundly a relationship (that takes two) is heavier than one’s wishes when these wishes are just about feelings already spoken, pictured, decided, tested, confined.

    So what if Zero thinks that Yuuki is fine, what if Yuuki would like also a taste of Zero to be complete? Yuuki’s feelings for Kaname are so intense, that the resolution should come from Yume breaking and not from Zeki rising, because two men for one girl does not resolve the confict but made it eventually worst and Hino is just foolishly prolonging an already stated, pictured condition and destroys and the profile of her heroine and the weight of her decisions. So, it would be better no biting before Yume resolves.

    With her biting Zero, I think most people will be left with jawdrops, lol. And the point about stories such as these is to surprise people, create unexpected events, add diversity and unpredictability. You mentioned repeating, what's the point in repeating yume bites and love declarations we've seen a hundred times before throughout the story till the end, as if people aren't getting the point, lol. Yes, we all know Yuuki likes to bite Kaname and we all know how obsessed they are with one another. So it's okay for that to be repeated over and over (andover) again, but Yuuki can't be tempted to drink from Zero a second time? What gives?

    LOl, if Hino wants to make our jaws to drop I would propose getting kaname biting Zero…now that would be a twist and Yuuki’s eyes open as plates…”Kaname? Zero?” . Okay seriously now, Yume’s declarations are just that Yume’s declaration, it’s a bit of fan service, it adds some love to the scenes and blabla…
    But the biting would be used as a device in order to twist the plot, would change the current direction and could as you say create controversy and all that stuff. Depending on the time of it, it would make Yuuki worst or better and her decisions stronger or lighter, exactly because of the above love declarations.

    Here she now said that she will go crazy if she does not have Kaname, then three chapters later she will be biting Zero? Even if there are feelings inside her for Zero what would biting be offering to her or him if her feelings for Kaname remain that intense? That’s why I say that it gets down to a decision, a decision already made.

    Hino used the excuse of Yuuki being hurt to give biting a chance, that never happened, so if she is going to do it and then Yuuki has to a make decision and she again chooses Kaname what will be the Zeki’s way to deal with it? would you like it? no. In fact you shall say ‘what’s the purpose it does not change a thing”.

    The deal here is not "what the story says", it's how we see it. You think Kaname is the only one she loves so a bite will make no difference or it's not needed, while we think both she and Zero have hidden love feelings for each other, both are just unable to accept/realize it. (And please, I won't be arguing on this, so don't start.)
    So does this sound like an okay explanation for a Yuuki to Zero bite happening? I did my best at least.

    That’s why I voted maybe, everything can be justified but with the correct reasoning. Under the current conditions, I would say no, but things change, but then again I would not like to see Hino using the same ways and devices to move the plot (or move it a step backward or repeating the same thing). I think I also did my best to explain that it’s not about that I reject Yuuki having feeling for Zero, but it’s the realization that she had already grasped the whole picture chapters ago.

    Eventually she may have that realization for the rest of her life but she can choose only one, the one her heart treasures most. Now the signs show kaname (for the current phase) but even if she chooses Zero in the future, she must stick true to that decision (since she does not stop feelings that intense about him) either wise no relationship can move forward. I hope I have covered my POV.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

    Juliet@
    As a short respond to most of your post, the thing is it depends on what people's view on what yumes' "love" is; genuine, developed love or infatuation/obsession. What's interesting is how yume cross out alot more points on the "infatuation" list than the "love" list, watch:

    Infatuation:

    - Develops rather rapidly
    - Based on limited characteristics
    - Based on the emotion itself
    - Loses touch with reality
    - Largely outward or physical
    - Insecure/Insecurities
    - Jealous/Possessiveness

    Love:

    - Is a gradual development
    - Based on the whole person
    - Is other-centered
    - Maintains balance of life and priorities
    - Secure/securities
    - Trust/faith


    Now I'm not saying it's certain yume is not genuine love, only that there's enough signs that they might not be, which could be used as the reason Yuuki still is confused and will end up choosing another man who she shares the said hidden genuine love with. To answer your question as to what "excuse" can be made for yume not to be endgame that is. Like you said below, everything can be justified with the right reasoning. To me the differences between the two lists says alot, but if you disagree that's fine. I try not to argue on opinions.

    Hino used the excuse of Yuuki being hurt to give biting a chance, that never happened, so if she is going to do it and then Yuuki has to a make decision and she again chooses Kaname what will be the Zeki’s way to deal with it? would you like it? no. In fact you shall say ‘what’s the purpose it does not change a thing
    I don't expect the endgame to be zeki if Yuuki bites him, no. So yes, I'd like to see her bite him even if she goes with Kaname. I doubt it'll play out with her doing so by biting him, saying "Ew, your blood's awful. I'll still be sticking to Kaname's, bye!" LOL, I imagine it to happen out of the blue, then questions will be raised afterwards as to what it did for her and their feelings will come closer to a resolvement from this. I think it'd be more exciting than to have her not bite him until the end and she's supposedly left Kaname, that'd be boring. If or when it happens, the question "Omg, she did it! Now what will his blood taste like for her?!" should be hanging in the air, which it won't to the same degree if it happens when she's figured out her feelings IMO. Though that's only my taste though. I was in this discussion with some other zekis and they would rather have her bite him at the end like that as well, so the opinions on her bite to him varies inside the fandom too, lol.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm

    juliet wrote:Hino used the excuse of Yuuki being hurt to give biting a chance, that never happened, so if she is going to do it and then Yuuki has to a make decision and she again chooses Kaname what will be the Zeki’s way to deal with it? would you like it? no. In fact you shall say ‘what’s the purpose it does not change a thing”.

    haha... lol you know I get this feeling that even if Yuki bites Zero it won't change a thing, her feelings for Kaname are too strong to make her change her mind so perhaps if she does bite him it will be because of sympathy or concern de blah for him

    juliet wrote:That’s why I voted maybe, everything can be justified but with the correct reasoning. Under the current conditions, I would say no, but things change, but then again I would not like to see Hino using the same ways and devices to move the plot (or move it a step backward or repeating the same thing).
    I think I also did my best to explain that it’s not about that I reject Yuuki having feeling for Zero, but it’s the realization that she had already grasped the whole picture chapters ago.

    Eventually she may have that realization for the rest of her life but she can choose only one, the one her heart treasures most. Now the signs show kaname (for the current phase) but even if she chooses Zero in the future, she must stick true to that decision (since she does not stop feelings that intense about him) either wise no relationship can move forward. I hope I have covered my POV.

    yes i agree with the part yuki would eventually have to choose kaname, its one thing that stays more true to her heart (and the story), since for me YUME is more holistically developed. my jaw would drop if she would choose zero, to be honest and no offense to that, it doesnt really fit... Evil or Very Mad


    @howl

    omigod not that love VS infatuation again... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    never ending... its funny th OP said "No LT arguments intended" scratch but here you're starting it again.. scratch Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:


    @howl

    omigod not that love VS infatuation again... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    never ending... its funny th OP said "No LT arguments intended" scratch but here you're starting it again.. scratch Evil or Very Mad

    hahahha rofl rofl rofl rofl, I am working so I can't answer now (be back to it later) but I could not resist answering to that one;
    Spoiler:
    rofl rofl I agree, not that arguement again, merci...okay if it is to save Yumes from that never ending argument let's have Yuuki bite Zero now rofl rofl 🤣and be through with that part. I do not know who is going to stop the ancestor's nevers and if Zero will be saved after all from his menace, but if we are going to be saved from that arguement, haha, the scene has served its purposes.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by nina on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm

    Before I state my opinion about the main theme I’d like first to make a remark. I’m against the idea of the poll. As sweet pointed out is a question which many of Yumes would/could answer positive. The outcome of the poll could send deceitful/misleading messages. Since the creator of the thread had stated that “no LT arguments intend” … the existence of the poll spoils the “good” intentions and arises suspicions. But that’s just my personal view and it’s up to the creator to modulate the thread as wishes …

    Now back on topic … My stance is somewhere between Juliet’s and sweetsolace’s … I think the possibility to see a bite from Yuuki to Zero is highly. But what it counts are the circumstances under which will take place the incident and not necessarily the act itself! For reasons that I don’t want to expose here and now I prefer a bite from Yuuki to Zero and not vise versa … and my reasoning has nothing to do with the resolution of the LT.

    Let’s explore the circumstances which can have that outcome …

    1. A possible way to have the “infamous” bite could be the spoiled tablets for example. If Sara has done something with them (as many of us suspected), then since Yuuki is a target for her, she might try to alter the bottle with tabs that Yuuki has on her night table. The build up is there already from Hino … the tablets are an issue updated and upgraded in the last chapters. Yuuki’s thirst is increasing … Sara’s lies about Kaname served that purpose, her door is unlocked (or as she said to Zero it was stupid of her not to notice that the door was open …) and Yuuki doesn’t hide her blood-thirst (Maria, Zero knows about it already). So the stage is very convenient for Sara, she has the motive, the means and probably the opportunity … If that happens then Yuuki might bite Zero without none of them knowing what drove her there … you can suspect the implications if that happens … Yuuki’s guilt, Zero’s (?) etc, etc. New ambiguity, tense and cliffhanger …

    2. A wounded Yuuki … I know it seems repetitive but this time could be quite different … what if Sara hurt Yuuki badly and Zero offer his blood in order to save her? (<< This could happen and vice versa and Yuuki ended up to offer her blood to Zero but now we exploring Yuuki’s bite lol).

    Now about the LT (the intentions failed miserably as expected haha) … for me what Yuuki need mostly is Zero’s acceptance … she needs to see that he no longer rejects her just because she is a PB vampire and IMO there was laid her wording that a chunk of my heart is still attached to him! So a bite from her could resolve that issue cuz Yuuki could feel that despite Zero’s cold and hostile attitude deep inside him there is love and care for her. << This is the only that Yuuki needs from Zero … his acceptance and if possible his friendship! The enemies status was burden her and slowed down her adjustment into her new form and life.

    As Juliet excellent pointed out she has made her choice of whom she loves romantically over and over again, as a human and as a vampire. The part of her which was still attached with Zero was the human one. I’m not saying that the PB Yuuki doesn’t care for Zero, no. But her problems and uneasiness were originated from his rejection as a being. Somehow Yuuki identify her “humanity” with Zero … she felt that if she “abandoned” her human part she was betraying/hurting Zero once again. She didn’t want to be seen as a beast in human form, from him. But all of that belongs in the past … many fans are forgetting the development … even from “her almost bite to Zero”, the things aren’t the same … and Juliet made a perfect summarization …

    juliet wrote:
    it's a long dicsussion there, it's how you perceive the script, for me, biting Zero to determine his feelings is useless;
    1. that happened in the past when he told her that it was only her blood that he was asking for...she recognized his feelings she leaves with kaname
    2. she faces the issue that a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero, she asks from kaname to remain with him (that's a decision), she tries to tell him that she does not deserve his kiss as she should take responsibility for her feelings, he tells her that he wants her to take only her blood, she accepts and that's how she shows responsibility over her own feelings- so it's a quite conscious decision made from both parts, not just an act of jealousy.

    3. To the latest chapter...Yuuki says "All that I ever wanted were mine from the beggining"and her vampire self pointed out how much she desires Kaname's blood - after she had taken more than a galon out of him-. If that's not adequate for her to decide the man that she wants to be with what is it?
    4. According to the above Yuuki knows Zero's feelings and she is very aware of her own. Now what decision? again and again and again? LOL is that we are reading here? Yuuki's decisions repeating one year after the other? and one chapter after the other? mercy me, Hino has no other ideas in her mind?

    Totally agree … (except from the part that Yuuki still knows Zero’s feelings … she knows that he loved her (erotically) but now she thinks that he sees her as an enemy … meaning he rejects her as a person/friend etc. So she wants/needs his acceptance. At least that was something she needed after a year had passed … We don’t know if still has the same gravity for her, since it seems that now she standing in a more stable ground as a vampire, but for sure if he could withdraw the enemies thing, that would be welcomed from her.)

    Now … how I see her development …

    She had a lot of issues with her nature (denial to use her fangs, refusal to accept the vampire’s needs/desires<< hence and the infamous phrase “a chunk of my heart blah, blah ..”) >>> a big part of that was resolved after she confessed to Kaname her inner worries/guilt and bit him (since then no complaint about satisfaction etc.)>>> her next issue was the distance/intimacy or the equality. Again a problem which was laid back to her human life … she was compromised with the fact that she should love him from distance, that he could never be hers etc. But also that issue resolved after Kaname gave her the Artemis (she thought that he was telling her that she could change), let her see a part of his past, hence and the decision for a new start … Yuuki had made again her choice but Kaname left and we didn’t have the chance to see her “resolution” on act! We saw only her devastation when she realized that he left her (butterfly wings etc). So the LT is already resolved … what remains to see is the realization and that’s why I expected the temporary parting between Yuuki and Kaname cuz the next step for their relationship would be the end of the LT, end of game!

    So the only thing that could “justify” a change of heart for Yuuki would be if Kaname would turn to be a villain or a mad man as Rido. In any other situation IMO Hino will destroy completely Yuuki’s character. After all that build up and the emotional development from her, a setback would be at least annoying since would cancel all the efforts to present the new Yuuki<< a PB who knows where she stands and what she wants (<< now I know the path …).





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:22 pm

    omigod not that love VS infatuation again... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    never ending... its funny th OP said "No LT arguments intended" scratch but here you're starting it again.. scratch Evil or Very Mad

    You sure like to laugh alot, sweet. I just hope nothing will happen to break your joufyl spirit. XD And you're right, but to respond to Juliet, I sorta had to go there, didn't I. I'm sorry it took that direction however, it really wasn't my original intent. I mainly added the "no LT discussions" because I was thinking people would take the poll as in a "do you think Yuuki loves Zero" sense, so I tried to make sure I wasn't asking in a zeki-promoting sense. But too late for that now I guess.

    And Juliet, if you're going to respond by mockery, don't bother. I'm well aware that the theory is eyeroll worthy to yumes because you believe in their tru wuv so much, but I said I don't mind if you disagree. So if all you had in mind was arguing on the lists theory, spare yourself. It's nothing but an entirely opinion-based discussion anyway and we both know we won't be changing the other's OP, right? I'd be very happy if we could drop it.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:
    omigod not that love VS infatuation again... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    never ending... its funny th OP said "No LT arguments intended" scratch but here you're starting it again.. scratch Evil or Very Mad

    You sure like to laugh alot, sweet. I just hope nothing will happen to break your joufyl spirit. XD And you're right, but to respond to Juliet, I sorta had to go there, didn't I. I'm sorry it took that direction however, it really wasn't my original intent. And Juliet, if you're going to respond by mockery, don't bother. I'm well aware that the theory is eyeroll worthy to yumes because you believe in their tru wuv so much, but I said I don't mind if you disagree. So if all you had in mind was arguing on the lists theory, spare yourself. It's nothing but an entirely opinion-based discussion anyway and we both know we won't be changing the other's OP, right? I'd be very happy if we could drop it.

    You are getting offended quite easily, i must say, actually i said that i will reply later to that, but according you, you want to drop it after bringing it up? well what can i say? we are disscusing, there is no assault there, but as we are going over that some things are turning into a cliche. I am sure you know it yourself. Anyway infatuation? that Zeki's POV about Yume? m...I do not think that Yume -after all that for example Kaname has passed through and with the current development that Yuuki's character has taken deserves such a lazy (for the author) -ending. I feel that would be an insult to the intelligence of her readers and that's the shortest (LOL) answer I can give you.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

    You are getting offended quite easily, i must say, actually i said that i will reply later to that, but according you, you want to drop it after bringing it up? well what can i say? we are disscusing, there is no assault there, but as we are going over that some things are turning into a cliche. I am sure you know it yourself. Anyway infatuation? that Zeki's POV about Yume? m...I do not think that Yume -after all that for example Kaname has passed through and with the current development that Yuuki's character has taken deserves such a lazy (for the author) -ending. I feel that would be an insult to the intelligence of her readers and that's the shortest (LOL) answer I can give you.
    You're writing this at work? Lol, lucky you for having the time for that in that case XD

    Lol, no rather then offended, I get tired by some people's absolute needs to laugh and mock at other people's posts. That's why I wanted to end it if that's the responses I'll be getting. As for the rest, there's really no use in discussing it when we see things so incredibly different. The best is probably to let the manga speak for us, lol.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 pm




    You're writing this at work? Lol, lucky you for having the time for that in that case XD
    Ι do...I do...

    I get tired by some people's absolute needs to laugh and mock at other people's opinion based post.

    I thought of it to be funny and like a joke as we all know that's inevitable...of course it is.

    As for the rest, there's really no use in discussing it when we see things so incredibly different. The best is probably to let the manga speak for us, lol.

    well I spoke my mind, others may think differently, therefore i rest my case.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:21 pm

    I thought of it to be funny and like a joke as we all know that's inevitable...of course it is.
    Wow, well I suppose it's a good thing that yumes can dismiss it as a joke, lol (I thought the person on MF suggesting that Yuuki will defeat Sara by using her butterflywings sounded more like a joke XD) You have the odds on your side however so I guess anything that would speak against yume sounds either impossible or ridiculous. I thought the same when people tried to dismiss of the chances that Tamaki and Haruhi from Ouran fit together/would be endgame. There wasn't a possibility of Haruhi to be in love with anyone else there however, but I can see your viewpoint.

    And thank you, I'll be putting it to rest too as long as no one insists on dragging it on. Razz
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:
    omigod not that love VS infatuation again... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    never ending... its funny th OP said "No LT arguments intended" scratch but here you're starting it again.. scratch Evil or Very Mad

    You sure like to laugh alot, sweet. I just hope nothing will happen to break your joufyl spirit. XD And you're right, but to respond to Juliet, I sorta had to go there, didn't I. I'm sorry it took that direction however, it really wasn't my original intent. I mainly added the "no LT discussions" because I was thinking people would take the poll as in a "do you think Yuuki loves Zero" sense, so I tried to make sure I wasn't asking in a zeki-promoting sense. But too late for that now I guess.

    LOL I was laughing at the infatuation and love ha ha. . its just funny how this reasons get so predictable and so cliche, i dont know why you brought it up seeing as there's no reason to, scratch but yes it is very ... overused.
    if there's no reason to then just move along this is the exact thing that promotes LT arguments however i see your intention, it just doesn't work that well here... rendeer
    avatar
    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Rose.Petals on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm

    Yuuki promised Kaname she wouldn't drink Zero's blood, but she never said anything about Zero drinking her blood. Yuuki's blood could keep him from falling to Level E temporarily (if that's still an issue for him) so maybe there will be a replay of Yuuki giving Zero her blood like in the first arc.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:14 pm