Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rumland Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Solace I asked if you used a translation program, It was a question not a statement.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Drops5black

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:33 pm

rumland wrote:Solace I asked if you used a translation program, It was a question not a statement.

nope. it was implied accusation

lol did you actualy use a text translater? You do know those never get the translation in the way it is intended right?

You have to take the words in context with the other words present.

so there it looks like you were insisting your point was correct without proof

LOL which is why I wondered how a text translater can be used on the raws? scratch if I can do that, i would translate the raws myself, after all there's google.. but its in the raws. That's why I asked you how you can accuse that of being translated by an engine when it was not possible, as far as I know. scratch how do you do your translation anyway? Do you know japanese? scratch
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Solace when have I not been straight forward in telling some one I think they are wrong?

I asked if you used one hince the question mark then tryed to explain the faults in useing them, if I ment it as a implied accusation I would have said lol you actualy used a text translater.

It was ment as a question even if it was badly worded.

Edit: but lets just drop this, the topic is not a place to talk about this and I can't realy pm you since you said never to pm you again.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

@rum

so you "asked me a question" that you yourself answered next. What kind of question is that? scratch

and you still didn't answer my question.

how do you do your translation anyway? Do you know japanese?
    so WHAT is it?
    solar
    Human

Post by solar Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:@Solar

Ok rant ahead

I think it's totally disrespectful to say that a translation is inaccurate just because it doesn't go your way. We already lost a good translator for this reason, people were saying she was biased and she was probably fed up with their countless insults...Translators are willing to do it for free, they owe us nothing, they are doing us a favor and the least that we can do is to thank them. She/He is opinionated, big deal, everybody is biased, as long as we have a correct translation, I don't mind. You can read japanese, fine, then translate it, it will be greatly appreciated.
    I am a translator myself so I really have nothing to lose here. Besides, isn't that public scanlation supposed to be banned due to America/Japan foreign manga policy? This policy is the reason why both Onemanga and Mangafox must stop the scanalation for VK. So that "good" translator should be better to stop making herself too well-known to public with her scanlation since this may go against the FBI law in USA.
    On the other hands, "The Night Class will crumble itself" and "I will smash your school game" are two totally different version and may possibly change the direction of our discussion. Take this or not, there are more translators out there who translated that line almost the same as mine though it's not entirely the same. For example, one of your ZEKI fans has recently posted her scanlation and put "I will destroy your school right away" in her translation though it's not exactly like mine "I will smash your school game right now" it is still close to mine and far away from that version "The Night Class will crumble itself".
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

@solace
    No I dont know japanese but I can type the letters I see (Useing a guide of course) then I run them thru a translation. I ahve done this to translate a few things but never a manga and the translations never sound right when ran thru a translation program like google translate or atlas (I think that is it's name, havent used it in awhile.)
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm

This is my last intervention about this arguing. I hope it will stop after that.

@rumland, sweetsolace said she has that translation from a friend. It is abvious she did not use a translator enjine since she has the translation from someone else.

After that you state that translation is incorrect and the correct one or at least accurate is the livejournal one, because that translation make more sense to you.

Later appear solar and made some clarifications, where the words "night class" are not used in the raws.
    In your next post you accuse solar and sweetsolace being the same person. you asked admin and mods to check her IP.

I hope in the next few hours you will apologise to solace and solar since you made that accusations (after you will get confirmation from admin/mods). I hope you will do it in forum since you made your accusations in forum. this way their reputations will be cleared and others members will not remain with doubts.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 pm

I don’t understand why you Zekis launching out a personal attack???!!!! Solar’s version it might not meet your expectations but this isn’t enough reason to accuse and attacking her/him.

The new member solar is obvious, from her explanation that she knows Japanese and she/he dared to expose her/his translation in public so anyone who can speak Japanese to be able to confirm the truth of her/his words.

The translation from the Lj is made by a fan … I’ll say with a good will, but have been proved a few times that is not the most accurate. Furthermore the translator admits that there are parts that she/he doesn’t understand the exact context …

Yuuki: You kinda look like
    Defeated by love
    You love that person, right?
    *Translation note: Yeah, it’s SO TERRIBLY ambiguous in Japanese too*

Thought: I would rather die than let you go away
    *Translation note: Not sure about this. I put more or less what I think, but reading it does not make sense to me at all. Literally it says:
    “If I have to let you go, I’d kill you with my own hands, or otherwise you please kill me yourself…”
    But it doesn’t make sense to me. Kaname would never say that, right? O_o*

… so nor even the translator him/herself suggests that has the most accurate one! She/he did the best that could do.
    How are you in a position to do it? Do you speak Japanese?

I also have seen this portion in question, with a different translation from a very reliable source, and confirms sweetsolace’s and solar’s version.

IMO the “wrong” parts from any translation should be pointed out in order to have all of us an accurate translation as much as possible cuz I guess the majority of the fans wants the truth and not delusions, right?

Now let’s go back on topic …

The harsh "blackmailing" words from Zero “I will smash your school game” combine with the next wording from Yuuki … “Why are we always hurt each other Zero?” …

Ergo, could be that Yuuki is hurt from Zero’s words/act and goes for his neck to hurt him back?? Because if a vampire in starvation smells fresh blood is very difficult to avoid to drink it … is like a "compulsion" from Zero’s part.

I’m just asking, putting out there a different view.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm

I would like to make a public apoligy to Solar for emplying she was an alt created by another member, It was wrong of me to do so and I was compltly out of line in doing this as well as incorrect. I hope she retains no ill will against this site for my actions.

I would also like to make a public apoligy to SweetSolace for emplying that she would create an alt, again I was out line to do so and incorrect.

I again apoligize to the both of you for my actions in slandering the 2 of you and offer my deepist regrets on the matter.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:36 pm

nina wrote:Now let’s go back on topic …

The harsh "blackmailing" words from Zero “I will smash your school game” combine with the next wording from Yuuki … “Why are we always hurt each other Zero?” …

Ergo, could be that Yuuki is hurt from Zero’s words/act and goes for his neck to hurt him back?? Because if a vampire in starvation smells fresh blood is very difficult to avoid to drink it … is like a "compulsion" from Zero’s part.

I think it's quite out of Yuki's character to do something and hurt others, let alone her childhood friend.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

libra wrote:
    nina wrote:Now let’s go back on topic …

I think it's quite out of Yuki's character to do something and hurt others, let alone her childhood friend.

Yes I agree but lately Yuuki seems a bit OOC …

Furthermore she exposes her heart telling him that she wants to be with him like they were in the past and Zero again treats her in a very harsh way.
    Now … Zero might have his reasons for doing what his doing but still …

I’m not insisting though … is just a different interpretation …
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

libra wrote:I think it's quite out of Yuki's character to do something and hurt others, let alone her childhood friend.

You have right. yuuki always hurt (without her realising at the right time) the dears one. maybe because she was spoiled too much.
    this girl need a spank.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 pm

nina wrote:Yes I agree but lately Yuuki seems a bit OOC …

Furthermore she exposes her heart telling him that she wants to be with him like they were in the past and Zero again treats her in a very harsh way.

I see your point nina but I really wouldn't like to see Yuki behaving like that!
    Then again as you're saying, Hino is full of surprises lately

@aya-chan, you're wright about the spank lol! lol!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

libra wrote:
    nina wrote:Yes I agree but lately Yuuki seems a bit OOC …

I see your point nina but I really wouldn't like to see Yuki behaving like that!
    Then again as you're saying, Hino is full of surprises lately

Yuuki is a vampire in starvation right now … her good heart is always there, but also there are her wild instincts too.

When Zero bites his wrist letting the blood flow … she’s telling him that he should care more for himself … why? Is it possible that she knows that by biting him she’ll hurt him? scratch

That’s what I’m saying …
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm with you on that one, nina. IMO, Yuuki is completely out of character. Not only that, she needs to wake up and smell the rose (resin [LOL!]). I know that her bloodlust is going haywire, but she needs to continue with her leadership and live up to the name Kuran.
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 am

KuranPrince wrote: Yuuki is completely out of character. I know that her bloodlust is going haywire, but she needs to continue with her leadership and live up to the name Kuran.
    I completely agree with you and about the part where Aya-chan says that Yuki is spoiled and needs a good spank. She lives her life in school like it is game, Zero was right about that, she is too concerned about her thirst and behaves like a child without a candy( because Kaname gave her blood regularly for entire year) and know she doesn't know how tp behave.She should take care of few things:1. be ally with her father and get some spy that can infiltrate Sara's harem 2. save Takuma ( poor him )
    3. stop vampires wondering around in daylight 4. be a person with authority and make new vampires follow he
    r 5. FINALLY DECIDE BETWEEN ZERO AND KANAME
    Chapter 73 obviously shows a a continuing battle in Yuki's hart, on one hand she loves Kaname, but on the other she needs Zero and is jealous on Maria-chan whether she admits it or not. Furthermore, she is thirsty (OK we got it Yuki) and I don't think she intends to hurt ( fiscal Zero) but the moment she grabs his neck is more passionate one, more intimate, like the time he did it to her in wonderful bathroom scene Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 651225598 and she will have the opportunity to read his emotions and after that they both will be hurt.Last time he say her desire for Kaname. In manga we saw them kiss but in anime she drinks his blood and has a full glance on his feelings. To sum up. wonderful chapter those coming will be HOT HOT HOT, cant wait for Kanames return and his reaction on Zeki
    zeki all the way
    zeki all the way
    Human

Post by zeki all the way Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:55 am

I have a little question. Will Zero turn into a levelE or become the servant of yuki because of yuki's bite (as we know, sh's a pb, so...). If that's the case, do you think Zero will bite yuki, so he will not turn into a levelE. I think i'm wrong, that's why i'm asking you this question. or maybe that's what you're saying since de beginning, but i just don't catch it. (i'm not clever at all sometimes) i'v put this question on an other topic.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 pm

zeki all the way wrote:I have a little question. Will Zero turn into a levelE or become the servant of yuki because of yuki's bite (as we know, sh's a pb, so...). If that's the case, do you think Zero will bite yuki, so he will not turn into a levelE. I think i'm wrong, that's why i'm asking you this question. or maybe that's what you're saying since de beginning, but i just don't catch it. (i'm not clever at all sometimes) i'v put this question on an other topic.

Hello there, please avoid double posting, the double posts are erased by the mods anyway so...

Asking about Zero, avoiding level-e is a hot issue for him but if he takes Yuuki's blood that will him stabilize further. I understand that his condition is now level-e now, he is above that, but Yuuki holding that bracelet is an indication that perhaps he may need help in the future time, for now, he seems some times good, sometimes a bit unstable but we can only theorize for now.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

zeki all the way wrote:I have a little question. Will Zero turn into a levelE or become the servant of yuki because of yuki's bite (as we know, sh's a pb, so...). If that's the case, do you think Zero will bite yuki, so he will not turn into a levelE. I think i'm wrong, that's why i'm asking you this question. or maybe that's what you're saying since de beginning, but i just don't catch it. (i'm not clever at all sometimes) i'v put this question on an other topic.

Mm … If I understood correct what you’re asking the answer is no … Yuuki’s bite can’t turn Zero into a level-e vampire. As a matter of fact none PB can turn Zero into level-e any more, cuz Zero either way is a vampire now.

The only danger for Zero is to fall into level-e because he drank Shizuka’s blood only by proxy, through Kaname and Ichirou, and not directly from his master Shizuka.
    If the blood which took from Kaname and Ichirou was enough, then Zero is by now a stabilized level-d vampire.

At least this is my understanding.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

nina wrote:When Zero bites his wrist letting the blood flow … she’s telling him that he should care more for himself … why? Is it possible that she knows that by biting him she’ll hurt him? scratch
    I'm actually curious about that too scratch When I first read through the translation and raws, I kind of didn't give it a second thought Embarassed It seems unlikely that she was telling him to take care of himself instead of offering his blood, since she did the same thing in the first arch (another reason why I think this new plot is just like a reverse mirror image of the beginning of the manga...at least sort of scratch ). Maybe its a sign of her reverting back to her old ways...? I mean how she tends to mother him sometimes and worries Smile But I think she's proven that she definitely doesn't see him as her enemy (as we the readers already know, but now Zero must know as well. You don't worry about your enemys' wellbeing). I can't really think what she might have meant right now, since its past midnight where I am and my heads already asleep... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 1064584243
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Zero could not become more vampire than he is by being bitten by a pureblood . He was already bitten by Shizuka before . Nor become another pureblood vampire only by the pureblood drinking of his blood .

But he is sort of servant of Yuuki due of the bracelet - tattoo spell . As she could tame him with it . Zero is for now a very powerful Level D vampire . But in risk to became Level E in the near future . Most probably Yuuki would use the bracelet - tatto spell when he finally became Level E to stop him . He would beg her to kill him to fullfill her promise from chapters 4 - 5 . And here I think she found a way to save him without killing him . Most probably the spell her mom use to make her human .

A thing I'm not sure is if Zero drinks again from the same pureblood helps him to stabilize him for a little longer . I'm more inclined to believe drinking from a pureblood that wasn't the one who create him works only once .

But Zero bitting Yuuki and drinking her blood I think could serve for a more obviuos reason . To know Yuuki's real feelings for Kaname and Zero . Because the last time Zero bites her , he notices Yuuki loves Kaname the most . If he bites her now and discovers this situation changed . That she loves him more now or than she continues to love Kaname the most . The love triangle would be at last be decided .

Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Most probably Yuuki would use the bracelet - tatto spell when he finally became Level E to stop him . He would beg her to kill him to fullfill her promise from chapters 4 - 5 . And here I think she found a way to save him without killing him . Most probably the spell her mom use to make her human .
    I don't think she will be able to kill the vampire in Zero without killing herself, cuz I understood that a vampire needs to use ALL HIS/HERS strength to do that and that is the main reason why Yuki's mum died.

mariangie wrote:But Zero bitting Yuuki and drinking her blood I think could serve for a more obviuos reason . To know Yuuki's real feelings for Kaname and Zero . Because the last time Zero bites her , he notices Yuuki loves Kaname the most . If he bites her now and discovers this situation changed . That she loves him more now or than she continues to love Kaname the most . The love triangle would be at last be decided .

Yeah that is exactly what I said..the focus on that biting is in reading emotions, finally.We saw that in anime but not in manga.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Rose wrote:
    mariangie wrote:But Zero bitting Yuuki and drinking her blood I think could serve for a more obviuos reason . To know Yuuki's real feelings for Kaname and Zero . Because the last time Zero bites her , he notices Yuuki loves Kaname the most . If he bites her now and discovers this situation changed . That she loves him more now or than she continues to love Kaname the most . The love triangle would be at last be decided .

Yeah that is exactly what I said..the focus on that biting is in reading emotions, finally.We saw that in anime but not in manga.

maybe its some kind of premonition? scratch when was the second season of the anime released, i think it was before chapter 73 at least...

i think this is the perfect time for yuki to decide who she feels for more, as kaname not being there would clear her mind and she can analyze her feelings for zero, but i personally think that if she chooses Zero it would be something like a situational love. Because she only leaned towards Zero when Kaname was gone, and she had been trying to forget him for a year and tried to move on, somehow it seems like if she chose zero it would null all the things she spent together with kaname confused
    and her bite just looks... hungry to me. confused like she did it because she was starving, not because she has feelings... hm. anyway i hope everything will be cleared by next chapter
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 pm

I think she did it for 2 reason starvation + feelings...don't forget her hunger can disappear if she drinks blood from person she love..till now it has only be a half of satisfaction...but as you say we will see.I still think if she ends up with Zero it will be weird ..totally ( friends for so long but not lovers) and Kaname is her true sole mate in all the ways..OK he is not goody-goody but that is just part of his charm..nobody is perfect he is just a human( I mean vampire but you get it) And Yuki has been noting but big disappointment, all these last 4-5 chapters..running around like a child hope something will finally happenVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 59607 !?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Kara wrote:
    nina wrote:When Zero bites his wrist letting the blood flow … she’s telling him that he should care more for himself … why? Is it possible that she knows that by biting him she’ll hurt him? scratch
    I'm actually curious about that too scratch When I first read through the translation and raws, I kind of didn't give it a second thought Embarassed It seems unlikely that she was telling him to take care of himself instead of offering his blood, since she did the same thing in the first arch (another reason why I think this new plot is just like a reverse mirror image of the beginning of the manga...at least sort of scratch ). Maybe its a sign of her reverting back to her old ways...? I mean how she tends to mother him sometimes and worries Smile But I think she's proven that she definitely doesn't see him as her enemy (as we the readers already know, but now Zero must know as well. You don't worry about your enemys' wellbeing). I can't really think what she might have meant right now, since its past midnight where I am and my heads already asleep... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 11 1064584243

Mm ... I think when Yuuki says “take care of yourself” she’s meaning his offer of blood. Yuuki now is a PB vampire, a being that Zero hates the most. In the entire first arc he was depicted as a “victim” of PBs and this was the reason of his hatred.
    Yuuki has no clue that Zero probably has revised his opinion for her over the past year cuz the only thing she received from him was coldness and roughness.

So in short if she thinks that by offering his blood from his wrist is something hurtful for him then a bite on his neck it might be even more hurtful at least from Yuuki’s point of view hence and the phrase “we can’t move forward without hurting each other”, “we are always like this Zero” the moment she jumps on him.

It seems like a reverse mirror though, from the 1st arc, with Yuuki to be the receiver this time. In a way Zero is repaying his “debt” to her, but I think now the circumstances are quite different and I find it difficult that Zero will let her to mother him like she did.

We have discussed this matter lengthily on this thread if you’re interesting …

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t334p140-yuuki-and-zero-s-romance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm