Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

I want to remind to everyone that trolling/flaming/irrelevant discussion is not allowed. Please continue the regular discussion with arguments that have to do with the topic and not with the personal issues of the members or the posts shall be deleted and the accounts banned.Respect the board and the current discussion that the members are trying to promote without refering and adressing each other personally. Also posts that have the intention to flame the discussions and upset the members can be deleted without further notice and the members that show no intention to participate shall be restricted from the board. This is admins and mods business only. Thank you.

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by aya-chan Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

juliet wrote:

that was the flashback probably from her discussion with Kaname...though can't be sure if we do not get a translation plus translation.

I think it was a flashback there, when kaname shadow appeard.
    Why that shadow wans't a "front shadow"? cryyyyyyy to see only his back isn't enought for me. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 2747345646

@nuit
    Your message: roger
    Aya-chan will stop getting into a fight with a member.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    that was the flashback probably from her discussion with Kaname...though can't be sure if we do not get a translation plus translation.

yep we need a translation, the official one would be best.
    I agree with you that would help
    @aya-chan thank for answer me i have only read a little part of what people have been writting while my computer was down for a moment i just could feel the aura of fighting( Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 3102619762 ) so i just asked
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 am

juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    yes. i remember this, put it in about 2 previous posts if i remember correctly. yuuki said a chunk of her heart was attached to him. ite probably one of the factors that made her go chomp aswell as her thirst and in my opinion the blood tablets.

Page 26
    Yuuki (thinking) What I want…
    (speaking) I can’t
    Because the person that allows me to do it is not around… now…
    Kaname: Drink only my blood
    Yuuki: Even though you never asked me that, I did it… Kaname. (This is tl'd wrong)
    (thinking) Even if I said those terrible things to him
    One piece of my heart
    Is bound somewhere else

Page 27
    Still attached to Zero, always.
    Kaname: If I have to let you go, I’d kill you with my own hands, or otherwise you please kill me yourself…

Yuuki (thinking) With these words, Kaname forgave me...
    I have to hold on
    If I don’t, the night class will lose its meaning
    And catching after Kaname as well
    And my promise to keep running away from Zero…

The parts in italics are definitely a flashback of ch52. This is reaffirming that all those things are still true. But Yuuki is weak weak weak (emotionally, not physically).

Page 25
    I get mad with myself
    I’m weak
    I can’t even steal what I want with my own fangs

Her expression looks troubled.hesitant after she grabs his wrist but still she changes her mind and goes for his neck and the above quote pretty much confirms she has to take what she want with her own fangs, even though Zero did not say she could bite his neck.
    ellieb09
    Human

Humor : Feisty :)

Post by ellieb09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:53 pm

I wish in the next chapter or in one coming that we have a scene for all the Zeki's...or even the inevitable continuation of that scene.....and then we see Kaname's bat and some obscure view of him sitting on his big chair..seeing what's happeneing through the bats eyes. Rememeber that already happened and the glass shattered...that was so cool ;) Jealous Kaname all the way :)That might solve everyone's arguments. Zeeki's get to see a bite scene and Yume's get to see jealous Kaname regretting not bringing Yuuki with him Smile cheers
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I want to see takuma bite on sara (the past one). we have so many vampires in the story, but only yuuki, zero, kaname we saw.
    I want to see taluma vampirish side ha-ha-ha
    Aidou bite in first arc, doesn't count. that was a joke of bite.
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=5447067
    This might help you guys.It's the Vampire knight 73' summery and full raw
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Empty Vampire knight 73 full raws and summary are HERE!!!

Post by Hauru Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=5447067
    I hope they are useful for all of you.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Haru we already have the raws and a full translation listed in this topic. The one you posted has a translation mistake at the end, zero does not threaten to smash the school.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Hauru wrote:http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=5447067
    I hope they are useful for all of you.

thank you but they were already included in the thread...also if you have not seen it here is a translation that Nana did at LJ and Knightmare shared with us https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t719-vampire-knight-chapter-73-summary
    lusera12
    Human

Post by lusera12 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 am

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 2554657431 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 3751784264 hope yuki n zero will get together.. lol
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Knightmare Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am

Shoujo cafe have done their translation.
    http://www.soulsnpirates.com/showthread.php?3075-Vampire-Knight-73-English-scanlation

They still need to work on their translation. This line was quite amusing:
    Yuuki (to Yori): Anyway, I'm awesome and horrible. Charm and such
    I complete have none.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 am

Knightmare wrote:Shoujo cafe have done their translation.
    http://www.soulsnpirates.com/showthread.php?3075-Vampire-Knight-73-English-scanlation

I complete have none.

do you know why they're the one doing the scanlation? Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 1098764838 what happened to IEM?
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I complete have none.

The translation had a lot of errors, lol. I'll still be waiting for the correct one Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

I complete have none.

The translation had a lot of errors, lol. I'll still be waiting for the correct one Razz

yes indeed, we do need a good translation here, or its getting confusing scratch
    zeki all the way
    zeki all the way
    Human

Post by zeki all the way Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 am

(sorry for my bad english)I made a little supposition after reading chapter. Some people are saying that he could just give her blood tablets instead of making her drink his blood. But if I understood, the one who drinks your blood can feel your feelings, your memories. So maybe Zero just did it to make Yuki knows his feelings for her and his desires. Because honestly, I can't imagine Zero doing a confession. So, I mean, his blood talk for him. Or maybe that it wasn't his purpose, but I think that it will happen ( I mean, Yuki understanding his feelings). Anyway... scratch

Last edited by zeki all the way on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

@zeki all the way
    So maybe Zero just did it to make Yuki knows his feelings for her and his desires. I mean, his blood can't lie.
    If he wanted to do that before, why do it now? and why so suddenly?
    And come to think of it, he already told Yuki how he felt when he hugged and kissed her before they parted a year ago and she did know how he felt
    zeki all the way
    zeki all the way
    Human

Post by zeki all the way Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 am

Maybe, but I mean that he wants to show her that his feelings didn't change. Because remember, at chapter 69 (at least, I think it was this chapter) she was wondering that it was before that Zero «only wanted her blood». Anyway, as I said, even if it's not his purpose, I think it will happen ( I mean, yuki understanding his feelings).
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 am

zeki all the way wrote:(sorry for my bad english)I made a little supposition after reading chapter. Some people are saying that he could just give her blood tablets instead of making her drink his blood. But if I understood, the one who drinks your blood can feel your feelings, your memories. So maybe Zero just did it to make Yuki knows his feelings for her and his desires. Because honestly, I can't imagine Zero doing a confession. So, I mean, his blood talk for him. Or maybe that it wasn't his purpose, but I think that it will happen ( I mean, Yuki understanding his feelings). Anyway... scratch

I doubt it. Zero have no reason to show her his feelings (again) when he knows she's with Kaname. Yuuki just thought 1 or 2 chapters back that he doesn't love her anymore, but I don't think she'll taste the full extent of his feelings, maybe just a little. I'd rather hope she sees some memories so we can see things from his perspective.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    zeki all the way wrote:(sorry for my bad english)I made a little supposition after reading chapter. Some people are saying that he could just give her blood tablets instead of making her drink his blood. But if I understood, the one who drinks your blood can feel your feelings, your memories. So maybe Zero just did it to make Yuki knows his feelings for her and his desires. Because honestly, I can't imagine Zero doing a confession. So, I mean, his blood talk for him. Or maybe that it wasn't his purpose, but I think that it will happen ( I mean, Yuki understanding his feelings). Anyway... scratch

I doubt it. Zero have no reason to show her his feelings (again) when he knows she's with Kaname. Yuuki just thought 1 or 2 chapters back that he doesn't love her anymore, but I don't think she'll taste the full extent of his feelings, maybe just a little. I'd rather hope she sees some memories so we can see things from his perspective.
    I think it´s because he want to help her(Remember chapter 60) Both chapter 60 and 73 show That he really try to help her we just don´t know what he is thinking and about what she will see if she bite can only time show
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

I think it´s because he want to help her(Remember chapter 60) Both chapter 60 and 73 show That he really try to help her we just don´t know what he is thinking and about what she will see if she bite can only time show

but the difference between chapter 60 and chapter 73 is

ch60- she was hurt and he only told Aido to give her blood tablets

ch73- she has "lust" and he offered his blood to her! affraid

care to explain that?
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:10 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

care to explain that?
    In chapter 60 she was hurt and he tryed to help her
    Now in this chapter he saw she was taking her tablets but she could still not control her hunger so he is offer his blood to her. It´s about he is helping her (Of course he wuld deny he is helping her)
    Got it?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

care to explain that?
    Now in this chapter he saw she was taking her tablets but she could still not control her hunger so he is offer his blood to her. It´s about he is helping her (Of course he wuld deny he is helping her)
    Got it?

but again the situation was different, if you read the chapter again Yuki was WOUNDED and she was far more worse situation in chapter 60
    Zero only told to give her blood tablets. do you understand now? being injured and having bloodlust episode are different

what makes you think she can't control her hunger? scratch
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

care to explain that?
    Got it?

but again the situation was different, if you read the chapter again Yuki was WOUNDED and she was far more worse situation in chapter 60
    Zero only told to give her blood tablets. do you understand now? being injured and having bloodlust episode are different

what makes you think she can't control her hunger? scratch

I think she isn't very good at controlling her hunger as she is sort of a "Baby Vampire" like Aido said. She isn't used to it, and she loves two people (Kaname and Zero) so she cannot quench her thirst. I'm not completely sure, but this is my idea Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 9 1098764838
    zeki all the way
    zeki all the way
    Human

Post by zeki all the way Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

But as I said, even if it wasn't his purpose, I think it will happen. But I think (I'm sure in fact) he also did it because of what she did for him all the time they was thogether.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Knightmare Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    ch73- she has "lust" and he offered his blood to her!
    care to explain that?
    the answer is pretty simple. In ch60, he didn't think she needed real blood. In ch73, he think's its been too long since she had real blood.

Nightmare wrote:
    Zero thought she could use the blood tablets and they would suffice, she is afterall a pureblood that recovers from anything, a few blood tablets now and then she can go home and drink from Kaname all she wants, I don't really know what he was thinking, just that he didn't see enough reason to give her blood. He didn't necessarily have to even give her his blood if he thought she really needed blood, could have offered up Aidou on a platter.
    Zero didn't comment that she needed real blood, though everyone knows blood is better, he thought blood tablets were sufficient for her needs in that moment, those are the facts. Whether she *wanted* blood or not is irrelevant.

Now circumstances are different and Zero sees blood tablets are insufficient for Yuuki needs:
    - Zero's saw Yuuki has been eating blood tablets
    - Zero does not know about her inexperience with them, though he assumes she's been drinking blood when with Kaname
    - Zero does not know that she only took 3 so far and that wasn't enough
    - Zero does know that she can't drink from Kaname now
    - Zero does know that she hasn't had blood for a couple of months now
    - Zero finds the tablets lack the ability to quell his hunger and can have bloodlust attacks even after he takes a bunch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:53 pm