Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm

@bloodtablets
    I can only vouch if what Sara's saying is true or not (and no I actually want Yuki to bite Zero just getting that part out ~) How can it be believed she's making tastier tablets, it seems a bit off coming a villain scratch I don't believe her.... (and no im not denial)
    I was thinking about this since Yuki took the blood tablets last chapter.. but why wasn't she sated? scratch This chapter I read she went for Yori's blood... what happened to that? Knightmare can you expand that bit?

howl4fun wrote:
    Oh in that case I'm sorry ^^ I'm in a real good mood now so I won't be trying to pick fights, lol.
    Aside
    from zeki, I really loved the Zero and Maria interactions too. I
    wonder, did she really fall/faint or was she pretending? XD Such a
    clichè lol "I'll pretend to feel weak so he'll carry me" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 215456
    notice just how she clenches his arm when he lifts her, then afterwards
    touches his collarbone.. lol, not wasting time with getting the
    flirting going are we XDDD I do wonder what she's saying to him, apart
    from the talk about Ichiru (unless that's all they talk about?) Razz

yes. apparently you are Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 215456 Lol the pairings are raining in the air... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3814611447
    the question is if there's something that will interrupt them or not... I'll give my thoughts somewhere later... Very Happy So do you remember the name of your thread now, howl ? rofl LOL humor ofc
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you Knightmare and Berry, so much there...I have to study the raws

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 2555855207
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:@bloodtablets
    I can only vouch if what Sara's saying is true or not (and no I actually want Yuki to bite Zero just getting that part out ~) How can it be believed she's making tastier tablets, it seems a bit off coming a villain scratch I don't believe her.... (and no im not denial)
    I was thinking about this since Yuki took the blood tablets last chapter.. but why wasn't she sated? scratch This chapter I read she went for Yori's blood... what happened to that? Knightmare can you expand that bit?
    Sara asks her harem girl to confirm they are tasty, I think thats just part of her plan to entice people into eating them and it isn't all she was trying to do. Takuma says to her face they should be tested for poison.

Yuuki and Yori arranged to meet. Yori comments on Yuuki's bad expression and Yuuki says she's been thinking about stuff. Yuuki apologises for not talking to her in a year and Yori forgives her. Yuuki gets grossed out when she thinks Yori looks tasty, but then decides that Yori has a tender good smell. she pounces on yori then and tells her that she might ravage her one day cos she's a vampire. Yori laughs and says Yuuki isn't scary at all, Yuuki says she has neither charisma nor scariness and sighs, then she pops a pill.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Knightmare wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:@bloodtablets
    Sara asks her harem girl to confirm they are tasty, I think thats just part of her plan to entice people into eating them and it isn't all she was trying to do. Takuma says to her face they should be tested for poison.

Yuuki and Yori arranged to meet. Yori comments on Yuuki's bad expression and Yuuki says she's been thinking about stuff (what Maria said to her and her thoughts on how she doesn't not need Zero, but they're enemies). Yuuki apologises for not talking to her in a year and Yori forgives her. Yuuki gets grossed out when she thinks Yori looks tasty, but then decides that Yori has a tender good smell. she pounces on yori then and tells her that she might ravage her one day cos she's a vampire. Yori laughs and says Yuuki isn't scary at all, Yuuki says she has neither charisma nor scariness and sighs, then she pops a pill.

ok thanks Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 1927775417
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm

some of my traslation from the page6 -7
    Yori: But it's ok I forgive you. I understand the situation
    Yuuki : (no what i'm thinking) Yorichan don't you afraid of me?
    Yori: Where should I?
    Yuuki: Where...you say(Look so tasty..why it become like this ...look very tasty and so tender/soft.. Smell so good). Yorichan i'm a vampire you know, Yorichan look very tasty I don't know what the hungry me is going to do with you.
    Yori: fu.. i'm sorry Yuuki you don't look scary to me.

I think she want to drink someone blood badly since tablet don't sastify her thirst. ...and sorry i'm too lazy to traslate the whole chapter Shocked
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

wait... so yuki desires TWO DIFFERENT BLOODS IN ONE CHAPTER?? someone explain how this possible? so blood of the love one satisfies you, and what yuki said, "thats why i cant be satisfied because part of my heart is with zero" but here she also thinks yori's blood is delicious... does that mean she is also a love one? bit confused confused now seriously yuki should only think one...

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:55 pm

she it sooo hungry that she could eat a horse no..I mean anyone that seem dear to her(Yori is her close friend Yuuki like Yori a lot also and she is so yong so.. yori smell good?)

maybe she want to turn to be lesbian like juliet say Surprised

Last edited by berry on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

sweetsolace wrote:wait... so yuki desires TWO people's BLOODS IN ONE CHAPTER??

VK now with lesbians...I thought we've mentioned that before (someone did it was not I)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 pm

lol Yori is wearing perfume? thats why she smells nice? rofl yes agree there juliet there's a picture with yuki and yori LOL maybe it was the premonition... wait can you tell me what Yori Yuki did when yuki straddled her there, i don't have the scans yet... 
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:01 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:wait... so yuki desires TWO people's BLOODS IN ONE CHAPTER??

VK now with lesbians...I thought we've mentioned that before (someone did it was not I)

Yes, Sara alone is not enough.

seriously though, I think you can desire other people, Kaito did say it was dangerous to be friends with a vampire as they tend to want to rip their friends to shred. strong feelings give strong desires.

But the whole satisfaction thing is yet another matter. Like eating chocolate, it tastes really good, but it doesn't necessarily satisfy you when you're really hungry...and if you're me, makes you want to eat more and more. lol.
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm

sweetsolace wrote:lol Yori is wearing perfume? thats why she smells nice? Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 215456 yes agree there juliet there's a picture with yuki and yori LOL maybe it was the premonition... wait can you tell me what Yori Yuki did when yuki straddled her there, i don't have the scans yet... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3307848339

Yori smile and laugh at her told Yuuki is not scary at all
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I think the saying went that vampires with human friends will end up devouring them, that's why Kaito was confused at Yori and Yuuki. Human blood in general is delicious to vampires. Only their loved one's blood or pureblood blood is better Razz
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Howl4fun wrote:I think the saying went that vampires with human friends will end up devouring them, that's why Kaito was confused at Yori and Yuuki. Human blood in general is delicious to vampires. Only their loved one's blood or pureblood blood is better Razz

That was I wanted to say, thank you^^
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

berry wrote:some of my traslation from the page6 -7
    Yori: But it's ok I forgive you. I understand the situation
    Yuuki : (no what i'm thinking) Yorichan don't you afraid of me?
    Yori: Where should I?
    Yuuki: Where...you say(Look so tasty..why it become like this ...look very tasty and so tender/soft.. Smell so good). Yorichan i'm a vampire you know, Yorichan look very tasty I don't know what the hungry me is going to do with you.
    Yori: fu.. i'm sorry Yuuki you don't look scary to me.

I think she want to drink someone blood badly since tablet don't sastify her thirst. ...and sorry i'm too lazy to traslate the whole chapter Shocked

why the tablet does not satisfy her? how hungry she can get? Zero lasted a year, Kaname ten (he gave in to Ruka)...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm

hey where does it say that Kaito said about human friends devour each other, was it this chapter or.. LOL

and... didn't kaname kept repeating that "Blood of the love one satisfies you"

Yori is a loved one right? confused her blood was delicious, yuki claimed. And Yuki saying she will pounce on her one day.. .. confused

hmmm i have a feeling the endgame "twist" is YukiXYori oh no... rofl

kidding aside, seems like the idea of homosexuals is fast developing in the story lol! both genders now rofl

EDIT: juliet, is what im thinking too thats why i suspected sara had something to do with it.. (after all she's the villain) but anyway how many pills did she take? one, three? and maybe if they taste awful she wouldnt chug it down like kaname or zero, so i think that three pills was not enough... she did rip the bedsheets in her lust Very Happy

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

sweetsolace wrote:wait... so yuki desires TWO DIFFERENT BLOODS IN ONE CHAPTER?? someone explain how this possible? so blood of the love one satisfies you, and what yuki said, "thats why i cant be satisfied because part of my heart is with zero" but here she also thinks yori's blood is delicious... does that mean she is also a love one? bit confused confused now seriously yuki should only think one...

berry wrote:she it sooo hungry that she could eat a horse no..I mean anyone that seem dear to her(Yori is her close friend Yuuki like Yori a lot also and she is so yong so.. yori smell good?)

maybe she want to turn to be lesbian like juliet say Surprised

Yuuki's HUGE thirst is very fishy ... she was so shocked from her self, when she thought Yori's smell ... scratch
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

sweetsolace wrote:hey where does it say that Kaito said about human friends devour each other, was it this chapter or.. LOL

Yori is a loved one right? confused her blood was delicious, yuki claimed. And Yuki saying she will pounce on her one day.. .. confused

hmmm i have a feeling the endgame "twist" is YukiXYori oh no... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 215456

kidding aside, seems like the idea of homosexuals is fast developing in the story lol! both genders now Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 215456

Chapter 53, page 14: Kaito to Yori: "You know... it's the first time I see a human who's close friends to a vampire and wasn't all fed upon 'till they're torn to pieces."
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 pm

sweetsolace wrote:hey where does it say that Kaito said about human friends devour each other, was it this chapter or.. LOL

kidding aside, seems like the idea of homosexuals is fast developing in the story lol! both genders now rofl

hahaha, I cant help me...YoriXYuuki, the wedding of the year, official sponsor of the marriage: Sara and the Harem...

Seriously now; i do not see them to care about gender when blood thirst comes on the way...Kaname - Zero ect..
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

@howl

Chapter 53, page 14: Kaito to Yori: "You know... it's the first time I see a human who's close friends to a vampire and wasn't all fed upon 'till they're torn to pieces."

ok then... but wasnt it kaito saying that, and he hates vampires? yori's blood was seen as delicious, i think i remember somewhere that the blood of a love one is delicious (correct me if im wrong)

@berry thanks Smile

@nina yes her thirst is great she ripped off the bedsheets I think you can pretty much tell how big it is. rofl and she only took, three pills? compared to kaname or zero when they chug down bloodtablets 3 is not enough rofl that or there's something wrong...

juliet wrote:

hahaha, I cant help me...YoriXYuuki, the wedding of the year, official sponsor of the marriage: Sara and the Harem...

Seriously now; i do not see them to care about gender when blood thirst comes on the way...Kaname - Zero ect..

rofl rofl rofl rofl yes... i dont think they care, how indiscriminate! affraid rofl

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm

wait, where does it say there that Yori is not a 'loved one'?
    I'm not sure where you're getting at with this, that Yuuki biting Zero isn't such a big deal because she wanted to bite Yori too? scratch Well, if you view Yuuki's feelings for Zero to be completely platonic I guess you can see it that way. xD

Last edited by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm

juliet wrote:why the tablet does not satisfy her? how hungry she can get? Zero lasted a year, Kaname ten (he gave in to Ruka)...
    I was thinking that maybe it's because she is spoiled?? scratch In quite a few scenes in the Kuran mansion, Yuuki confesses to Kaname that she is spoiled, because she could take his blood whenever she wanted and never even had to go anywhere near blood tablets until Kaname left. She wouldn't be used to be thirsty, so she'd have a lot less self-control than Kaname and Zero. Kaname held back for 10 years, and Zero has been dealing with thirst for 5/6 years now (for all the years he held back biting Yuuki as a child and then in the last year).
    Unless it could have something to do with the tablets, really...?? As in, instead of lessening the vampires hunger and helping them keep their thirst under control, it does the opposite and increases frequency and intensity of bouts of thirst??? scratch The new 'tasty' tablet idea seems a bit like a set up to me, a ploy to get more vampires to start taking them instead without knowing the side effect / how exactly they've been tampered with.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 pm

sweetsolace wrote:@howl

wait, where does it say there that Yori is not a 'loved one'?

@berry thanks Smile

@nina yes her thirst is great she ripped off the bedsheets I think you can pretty much tell how big it is. rofl and she only took, three pills? compared to kaname or zero when they chug down bloodtablets 3 is not enough rofl that or there's something wrong...

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl yes... i dont think they care, how indiscriminate! affraid rofl

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 well if we have also Kaname X Zero couple Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 2554657431 let's leave Yuuki to Yori ... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 3 3371568520

I don't mind that at all! rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm

EDIT: juliet, is what im thinking too thats why i suspected sara had something to do with it.. (after all she's the villain) but anyway how many pills did she take? one, three? and maybe if they taste awful she wouldnt chug it down like kaname or zero, so i think that three pills was not enough... she did rip the bedsheets in her lust Very Happy

haha, then someone should tell her that the best results are achieved with a bottle and above... rofl
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:29 pm

*gasms at the chapter*

anyway about the Yuuki and Yori scene I don't see it as Yuuki actually desiring her blood? xD isn't she just trying to scare her a bit, the whole scene seems very lighthearted and I think she's just surprised at how easy going Yori is around her despite being a vampire and maybe Yuuki thinks people should think differently of her (like Zero) because she is a vampire now? xD

It's chapters like this that keep me wanting to read VK xD looking forward to seeing how this is going to change things between Zero and Yuuki Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Kara wrote:
    juliet wrote:why the tablet does not satisfy her? how hungry she can get? Zero lasted a year, Kaname ten (he gave in to Ruka)...
    I was thinking that maybe it's because she is spoiled?? scratch In quite a few scenes in the Kuran mansion, Yuuki confesses to Kaname that she is spoiled, because she could take his blood whenever she wanted and never even had to go anywhere near blood tablets until Kaname left. She wouldn't be used to be thirsty, so she'd have a lot less self-control than Kaname and Zero. Kaname held back for 10 years, and Zero has been dealing with thirst for 5/6 years now (for all the years he held back biting Yuuki as a child and then in the last year).
    Unless it could have something to do with the tablets, really...?? As in, instead of lessening the vampires hunger and helping them keep their thirst under control, it does the opposite and increases frequency and intensity of bouts of thirst??? scratch The new 'tasty' tablet idea seems a bit like a set up to me, a ploy to get more vampires to start taking them instead without knowing the side effect / how exactly they've been tampered with.

the theory with the tablets could be an excused but is not confirmed and Knightmare said that Sara just now released the new tasty formula so Yuuki would not have taken..even though i completely agree that the tasty part of the tablet is a catchy thing for vampires to consume more...it's worrying what she has done with these tablets..

About Kaname's /Zero's tolerance and how Yuuki was spoiled, I think you are right, considering her prior life and now she may not have developped self control yet, not that much as the guys..could be an explanation
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

At first Yuuki really wanted Yori's blood then she try to tell/warn Yori but Yori don't find it serious at all so I don't think she is trying to scare Yori from her thought she is really super hungry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 pm