Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

@nina
    Great theory. And I agree with you. In this chapter yuuki was thirsty even for yori's blood, even if with hours before she took some tablets. Normally, that tablets should have tampered her thirst a while / a little. but her hunger was uncommon big.
    with many chapters before, sara decided to "modify" the tablets with a purpose. Probably she changed them to not have effects on the vampires. I doubt hino insisted on tablets being tasteless just for yuuki first experince, i am sure is more than that. and in this chapter we see sara talking again about tablets. everything has a purpose.
    Probably we will see results / having answers later (after 10 chaps). The way yuuki jumped on zero's throat, in my opinion is a sign for thirst. yuuki's was more drove by hunger then lust. I am not saying she did not say she wish his blood, but yuuki's thirst is uncommon.

Howl4fun wrote:
    LOL this is too precious. The first time Yuuki tried to bite Zero it was "because she was wounded". This time she's not wounded, but of course when that theory can't be used, "something must be wrong with her!!!" I'm not disappoving of the possibility, but did anyone consider that she just wants to bite him because she loves him? XDDD Of course you don't, you're yumes. It's for the same reason the chapter doesn't make sense to you While it made zekis quite happy, it didn't surprise us at all. We've seen it coming for the longest time XD And why're you'all acting as if her divided heart is something new??

You are so predictible, i am not even surprised anymore. rofl Your way to attack yume fans in your posts is your hobby / trend. I hope you are payed for that. rofl
    Even if you don't do it or realise, some of the fans what read vk try to create theories what can explain a chara behavior.
    Seeing this chapter when a transition period doesn't exist, when everything is happening too fast, some of us wonder if exist something more behind that action.

And I know, the first part of my post is totally juvenile. I won't have the right to call anyone out on it again.

I am sorry for bullying you in the part above. I did not see earlier you identify yourself as a child. affraid Shame on me! sFun_banghead2 Next time, the grow up me will avoid children. Razz

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Lol, of course there's no wrong with looking at the big picture, what I meant was when between all your theories none of them included Yuuki simply doing it because she wanted to (as in because she has feelings for Zero) because you seemed to find that impossible. O.o And Juliet, I'm sorry for taking it a bit far, I just got this "payback" feeling I couldn't resist it. And as for narrow-minded, I don't think it's the right word for anyone here so I'll take it back on my behalf.

Oh and hi, Aya! LOL mimicking my words to you from MF, how original. Btw, what did you think of the alien chapter?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Howl4fun wrote:as in because she has feelings for Zero) because you seemed to find that impossible.

We yume never said yuuki doesn't have feelings for zero. we just said she has different feelings than the one you think she has.

Howl4fun wrote:Oh and hi, Aya! LOL mimicking my words to you from MF, how original. Btw, what did you think of the alien chapter?

Did I mention the word alien in my previous post? I don't remember doing this. why did you mention alien chapter? I don't understand. maybe you will enlight me! i am curious.

Last edited by aya-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Howl4fun wrote:No, of course there's no wrong with looking at the big picture, what I meant was when between all your theories none of them included Yuuki simply doing it because she wanted to (as in because she has feelings for Zero) because you seemed to find that impossible.

i dont find it totally impossible it just seems so fast for it to happen in the plot. i think that there are other factors involved with her going for his neck in addition to her wanting his blood. but may i ask if you find it impossible to consider that other things may have caused her reaction on top of her wanting his blood?

And as for narrow-minded, I don't think it's the right word for anyone here so I'll take it back on my behalf
    thanks. that would be appreciated.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Aya@ wasn't it you who said "anyone who thinks Yuuki wants Zero's blood must believe in aliens"? Sorry for bringing MF in here, but you accusing me in a similar manner of how I did to you some months back takes us both there, doesn't it?

I will apologize to both Juliet and bloodredhead as you're really kind and decent yumes (and bloodredhead, you know I love you and our Zero fangasms XD) and you show yourself to be alot more mature than I am right now, so I will refrain myself from anymore yume/yumes ridiculing here because of you two. For the three or four people who only mocks me about as much as I do, lol, if it were for you I would probably stay and have some more fun, but I consider myself even with you so you can rest assure that I won't be coming back to pit our childishness against each other XD I see how this is almost a pure yume forum, so it'll just be better for me to stay out unless I will say something not LT-related (a girl can try, right, lol). Razz

And bloodredhead: No, that's why I said, twice even, that I don't say it's not possible there are other or additional reasons. I think like some pointed out, that Yuuki is really hungry, seeing as she is spoiled and not used to go for long without blood, so I think she bit Zero not only because she wanted to, but also because she was really hungry. I'll give you that. I doubt blood tablets have anything to do with it however, as Yuuki haven't had the altered ones yet. That is, unless it's suddenly revealed that Sara have been altering them since long ago and Yuuki already had some. But in that case, shouldn't Zero have jumped someone already? He's been eating them for far too longer, and even though his will is stronger, he's closer to a dangerous conditon than to what Yuuki is, who's only spoiled. It's weird that a pureblood can't handle altered tablets for what, a few days (?) when a level D (maybe in danger of level E) vampire have lived on them for months without losing it. I know there are his moments were we see him struggling, though so far I've deemed that as natural given his longing for Yuuki and not having drinked any blood for a year and a half now. So imo, the chances that Yuuki somehow are eating altered tablets are slim right now. But not saying it's impossible.

An additional question; when Zero bit Yuuki secretly in the bathroom, Kaname somehow knew right away (by how, he predicted it or smelt her blood from that distance? O.o) so you think he's going to know at once now too? (Hopes that won't be taken as LT-related.)

Last edited by Howl4fun on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    I will apologize to both Juliet and bloodredhead as you're really kind and decent yumes (and bloodredhead, you know I love you and our Zero fangasms XD) and you show yourself to be alot more mature than I am right now, so I will refrain myself from anymore yume/yumes ridiculing here because of you two.

apology accepted and dont worry i know you do!!! Smile
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:
    I will apologize to both Juliet and bloodredhead as you're really kind and decent yumes (and bloodredhead, you know I love you and our Zero fangasms XD) and you show yourself to be alot more mature than I am right now, so I will refrain myself from anymore yume/yumes ridiculing here because of you two.

apology accepted and dont worry i know you do!!! Smile

Thanks^^ And just so you know, I answered your question up there, I just didn't catch it right away. Razz

Last edited by Howl4fun on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 pm

@ Howl4fun
    LOL we're all getting the expected responses I see Right now I decided to speak like yumes have been talking about zeki all these years, and boy it feels good, I understand why you did it

No you spoke like Zeki … it’s impossible to speak like Yume … after all I didn’t see any change on your tone from before … in your mind doesn’t exist nothing else than a bite between Zero-Yuuki … There you have it? Then you are fully content …

Lol when did I say I won't discuss the LT anywhere ?? That was in my thread, haha,

Even on your first post you have stated that you’re not interesting to talk about the LT … and since then you mentioned countless times how sorry you were from dragging the topic there … But I guess I was right about your intentions from the beginning … so I’m not surprised …
    And not that you are not allowed to talk about the LT … I just pointed out your “honesty” …

I didn't say there couldn't be something wrong with her, but it's you who insist that there has to be. Yuuki and Zero have been holding back all along this arc, hints of their feelings and facades hiding it dropped here and there, and this is when they finally lost it.

Then if you have the answer why are you saying that there could be something wrong with her? o.O If you don’t find anything abnormal to Yuuki’s thirst then why you’re leaving an open window there???? Just in case huh? hahaha

You didn't see that because all you saw were yume, yume and yume, so when this happened you don't get it, hence the "where does that come from?" So, who are being the narrow minded ones here? The ones who sees and considers both couples or the ones who only sees one and doesn't see/refuses the other?

Oh … you’re proving once again how shallow reader you are … I suppose in the same way you’re reading the VK as well.

Ok I’ll do you the favour to enlighten you for another time … Did I say “where does that comes from?” On the contrary I said I’m not surprised … I even stated my theory before the last chapter is out … didn’t I? I did it on your thread, so I’m not trying to find now excuses out of the blue … but again I guess you were so anxious to spread your Zekiness about the LT that you didn’t want to discuss anything else … hence and it’s like you heard my theory for the first time Razz

I still think yume is endgame,

Good keep it that way … you’ll save yourself from a heart attack … Razz

but this chapter certanly disproves of quite a few arguments such as "Zeki is dead/doesn't exist/Yuuki's feelings for him are only platonic/she doesn't want his blood" etc. if you haven't said any of this then this post isn't directed at you, lol, but for the ones who did, there you go

Hino put in the same boat Zero and Yori … viz he placed him in the same status with Yuuki’s girl-friend, not me Razz She longed for her blood; she did the same with Zero’s blood.

But either way, if you like a heroine who on one hand says I want to drink every drip of his blood (>> Kaname) and then jumping on the other guy's throat like a h0rny ***, only because she is in love, then she is all yours! Cuz even IF a part of her heart is attached with that guy (romantically), the other half is somewhere else, as you said above. (>> The ones who sees and considers both couples or the ones who only sees one and doesn't see/refuses the other?)
    You are also the one who “protest” how us Yumes portraying Yuuki as a saint, whereas you thought that she has to be blamed for her behaviour towards Zero thus far, no? Now what happened … she is all good just because she jumped to his throat??? Haha really funny Razz

Personally I don’t like such two-timer chara … that’s why I want an explanation for her abnormal thirst!

You Zekis are satisfied … you don’t care about the obvious holes in the script; again it’s not surprising …

IMO none of the two guys deserves such love … both of them are much better from the heroine that you described above … It’s all yours Razz

I’m not going into details using part from the available translation … I’m looking only the big picture of the chapter/raws. So till I have an “official” translation, I’m not going into details, as if Yuuki said that or this and how she said it.

And another thing about the tablets … I’m well aware that the new Sara’s tablets have different shape and taste, but I didn’t say that she gave to Yuuki those tablets …

Think about it … how stupid would be from her to give Yuuki tampered tablets with different shape and pleasant taste hahaha … Do you think that even the ignorant Yuuki, wouldn’t notice such differences?? ROFL

As I said before IF Hino is gonna pull that trick with the tablets she wouldn’t tell us openly about it yet …

Now I didn’t presented my post as a fact but I clearly stated that is a theory, and I tried to base it on hints that exists. I find abnormally her THIRST, not if it will be proved that she might have romantic feelings for Zero. Not that I change my opinion, but the abnormality is about her thirst, not her feelings. Sigh … how much more clearly I have to make it to understand the difference there?

edit:

@Howl

I didn’t say that Sara even if she had already changed the tabs, before chapter 73 she also spread the tabs! I said she gave (IF she gave), them only to Yuuki!
    Now she is changing the taste because she is planning to spread them … like the second stage of her plan! Where Zero or anybody else has anything to do with that???
    Now am I entitled to laugh again with you???
    *sigh*

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519

Last edited by nina on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Howl4fun wrote:And bloodredhead: No, that's why I said, twice even, that I don't say it's not possible there are other or additional reasons. I think like some pointed out however, that Yuuki is really hungry, seeing as she is spoiled and not used to go for long without blood, so I think she bit Zero not only because she wanted to, but also because she was really hungry. I'll give you that. I doubt blood tablets have anything to do with it however, as Yuuki haven't had the altered ones yet. That is, unless it's suddenly revealed that Sara have been altering them since long ago and Yuuki already had some. But in that case, shouldn't Zero have jumped someone already? He's been eating them for far too longer, and even though his will is stronger, he's closer to a dangerous conditon than to what Yuuki is, who's only spoiled. It's weird that a pureblood can't handle altered tablets for what, a few days (?) when a level D (maybe in danger of level E) vampire have lived on them for months without losing it. I know there are his moments were we see him struggling, though so far I've deemed that as natural given his longing for Yuuki and not having drinked any blood for a year and a half now. So imo, the chances that Yuuki somehow are eating altered tablets are slim right now. But not saying it's impossible.

fair enough must have missed you saying this. yeah her thirst is a factor. with the blood tablets we will have to wait and see, but without a doubt they have been changed now as sara got her groupies to try them out. i believe however she has changed them, maybe have a look at this thread for reasons why. https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t717-sara-s-bloodtablets#11563
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Nina: Why're you and sweet never reading the last post I made XD my first comment also counted for the thread was in, and Lol, I never said Yuuki is innocent for biting Zero, only that I'm not surprised, that's all Razz you think what you like.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Nina: Why're you and sweet never reading the last post I made XD Lol, I never said Yuuki is innocent for biting Zero, only that I'm not surprised, that's all Razz you think what you like.

Because my answer was referring on another post of yours ... that's why!

You think that your insults would remain unanswerably??? Think again ...I don't buy anymore the false apologies of yours ...

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 2158988519
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm

You think that your insults would remain unanswerably??? Think again ...I don't buy anymore the false apologies of yours ...

Oh well, did I apologize to you? Nope Very Happy I apologized to the ones who were mature and told me right instead of making fun back, so I actually regretted because of them. I don't feel the same regret with those who mocks, I get the feeling an apology would only make you mock more, lol. If sweet isn't going to throw a can of dirt at me as well, I'd be glad to finish this with you.

Edit: And whether you believe it or not, I'm sorry for starting it, as the discussions I provoke in a forum like this where it's pretty much one vs four/five always wears me out, lol, so I'm serious when I say that I'll stay of anymore LT discussions.

Last edited by Howl4fun on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Oh well, did I apologize to you? Nope Very Happy I apologized to the ones who were mature and told me right instead of making fun back, so I actually regretted because of them. You and sweet didn't really make me regret that much. But as long as you don't drag this on, you won't have to deal with me anymore in LT discussions, sounds fair?

I didn't mock you ... you were the provocative ... I only posted my theory without any references to you or anybody else. ... you start to mock ...
    I wasn't mature? Oh look who's talking!

You even said that is pay-back time didn't you? Well I think your intentions are more than obvious here ... I have no intention to go on with you ... This is my last post ...

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Nina: Why're you and sweet never reading the last post I made XD my first comment also counted for the thread was in, and Lol, I never said Yuuki is innocent for biting Zero, only that I'm not surprised, that's all Razz you think what you like.

How did I get into this? scratch

well.. I deleted my post that replied to your comments when I read your apology. Evil or Very Mad so what's this last post
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm

I didn't mock you ... you were the provocative ... I only posted my theory without any references to you or anybody else. ... you start to mock ...
    I wasn't mature? Oh look who's talking!

You even said that is pay-back time didn't you? Well I think your intentions are more than obvious here ... I have no intention to go on with you ... This is my last post ...

I edited my post a little, but w/e. Lol you so made fun in your first response, not saying you didn't have the right to however, but you did make fun XD But yes, afterwards you discussed properly so if not an apology, I will say that I respect you for that.

And sweet O.O I'm impressed, lol I was so sure you'd have a whole deal to tell me, though I see you were about to XD Okay I give my respects to you both now, I think we're just bringing out the worst in each other. What I meant sweet, was some other time you also commented to me without reading my latest post where I explained something you said... I think scratch but I might be mistaken. If that would be all then, this will be my last post to you as well.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Aya@ wasn't it you who said "anyone who thinks Yuuki wants Zero's blood must believe in aliens"? Sorry for bringing MF in here, but you accusing me in a similar manner of how I did to you some months back takes us both there, doesn't it?

Aya-chan don't have an account on MF, so is impossible for her to say something like this.

nina wrote:Hino put in the same boat Zero and Yori … viz he placed him in the same status with Yuuki’s girl-friend, not me Razz She longed for her blood; she did the same with Zero’s blood.

You have right, yuuki wanted yori's blood too. This mean yuuki love her romanticaly? My poor kaname, now he has another rival: yori rofl
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 pm

It seems like Yume and Zeki have been fighten seems like i have been missing some interesting things. About the bloodlust let´s take a sneakpeak into a vampure´s brain:
    Yori is a human = yummy Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 3994664780
    She is her best friend = More yummy Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 3994664780
    About the blood tablets: The tablets Sara made have not come out it means that the blood tablets Yuuki was eating was the normally tablets
    About Yuuki biteting Zero: Can you all reemember Yuuki said that some part of her heart is still tied to Zero so both kaname and Zero is categorized as "The loved one" The first loved one is gone and the blood tablets may not taster good and the other loved one going around and seem delicious out and he offer her his wrist and because of her desire she want to drik of his neck And in this chapter Yuuki said in her thoughts: "Can´t we never move forward without hurting each other?" "We have allways been like this right? Zero. Wow can´t wait for the Scanlation and the next chapter we gonna have many interresting chapters from now on... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 8 377594
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Nina, thank you for the theory, here I will applaude as I think it magnificently grasps the mood of the last chapter...

Takuma’s ignorance doesn’t prove anything … most likely doesn’t know that Sara already made a batch of tabs … it’s not the first time that he’ll be informed afterwards … he only knows that she’s scheming something. Also another emphatic hint … Sara’s spiders are everywhere … so she could easily “heard” Yuuki’s-Maria’s previous conversation about the tabs, thus and she knew about the disgusting taste and decided to make new ones<< that’s her next step … since as it seems she accomplished her first mission >> Yuuki’s cancellation by making her to seem like “crazy level-e” vampire, thinking only blood, incapable to lead the NC and further more, vampires’ society …

Takuma for once had no idea about the prisoners that were resting at Sara's cellar and the president, he discovered them...apart from that here:

Yuuki: A spider
    Takuma: well…
    Looks like iv’e gotta go
    Yuuki: Ichijou-sempai…
    Is it because of Sara-san?
    Takuma: Well
    Yeah, kind of
    It’s for something about blood tablets
    Page 23
    Yuuki: Tablets?
    Takuma: A new kind of tablets is going to go out soon
    That’s why I wanted to speak with you
    Sara: Takuma
    Don’t make Yuuki-san misunderstand this
    I just wanted the tablets to taste better.

Notice that Ichijo can not release an info even he had one...because apparently Sara is in the scene, and he already goes too far..pointing to Yuuki the tablet issue...

Off course you are right, Hino would not reveal and gave away her plot. Here are some other observations..

Yori: Since the night ball… No,
    It’s been one year and a half since we could sit and talk like this, right?

At least at the ball Yuuki was not thinking of Yori as food. now;

Yuuki: About what, you say…
    (Thinking) She seems so tasty… how could I think something like that?
    But she does look so delicious…
    SoPage 7
    Yuuki: (thinking) And she smells so good
    I am
    A vampire.
    And you look delicious
    Maybe I’m so hungry
    That I would end up attacking you.

Right after that Yuuki takes a tablet...

then it's Zero's turn..

He can sense my presence at all…
    (thinking) I should not care about this.
    (speaking) how shameful…
    (thinking) I get mad with myself
    I’m weak
    I can’t even steal what I want with my own fangs

She is hungry again...after how many hours? at the same time that Zero was meeting Maria, Yuuki had a chat with Yori. Then after Takuma's discussion and Zero that has transferred Maria to her room Yuuki is hungry again?

Yuuki (thinking) Even though I know it can’t be helped…
    (speaking) The truth is
    I want to speak with you as before
    Page 36
    Zero: Did you go crazy
    By not drinking blood?

Being hurt by Touma she refrained from the biting, now she jumps to his neck wildly to get food.

By the way, Zero assumes that she has turned crazy without taking blood because she asks from him to talk as they used to? affraid so he proposes to take blood in order not to talk to him like they used? I just realized that...the whole dialogue here is strange. And how does he know if she has taken any blood or why isn't he even suggesting the tablets? Another strange point here...but whatever...

So here acts as her ally in order to get her to drink blood so she can sustain her position and take responsibility of her nightclass.

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Aya-chan don't have an account on MF, so is impossible for her to say something like this.

Aya... O.o Are two people using that account? In that case she has a twin sister she doesn't know about, because their writing styles and taste in avatars are exactly the same. scratch But it's not really my business, so I won't question it further.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Aya... O.o Are two people using that account? In that case she has a twin sister she doesn't know about, because their writing styles and taste in avatars are exactly the same XD I should definetely introduce the two of them then, since they have so much in common. Very Happy
    ´
    Hey i want to be in the discussion as well let what have happen here while my computer was down?O-O all people sound like they is in a fightO-O
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:52 pm

VampireCythia wrote:About Yuuki biteting Zero: Can you all reemember Yuuki said that some part of her heart is still tied to Zero so both kaname and Zero is categorized as "The loved one" The first loved one is gone and the blood tablets may not taster good and the other loved one going around and seem delicious out and he offer her his wrist and because of her desire she want to drik of his neck And in this chapter Yuuki said in her thoughts: "Can´t we never move forward without hurting each other?" "We have allways been like this right? Zero. Wow can´t wait for the Scanlation and the next chapter we gonna have many interresting chapters from now on..

yes. i remember this, put it in about 2 previous posts if i remember correctly. yuuki said a chunk of her heart was attached to him. ite probably one of the factors that made her go chomp aswell as her thirst and in my opinion the blood tablets.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:About Yuuki biteting Zero: Can you all reemember Yuuki said that some part of her heart is still tied to Zero so both kaname and Zero is categorized as "The loved one" The first loved one is gone and the blood tablets may not taster good and the other loved one going around and seem delicious out and he offer her his wrist and because of her desire she want to drik of his neck And in this chapter Yuuki said in her thoughts: "Can´t we never move forward without hurting each other?" "We have allways been like this right? Zero. Wow can´t wait for the Scanlation and the next chapter we gonna have many interresting chapters from now on..

yes. i remember this, put it in about 2 previous posts if i remember correctly. yuuki said a chunk of her heart was attached to him. ite probably one of the factors that made her go chomp aswell as her thirst and in my opinion the blood tablets.

that was the flashback probably from her discussion with Kaname...though can't be sure if we do not get a translation plus translation.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Aya... O.o Are two people using that account? In that case she has a twin sister she doesn't know about, because their writing styles and taste in avatars are exactly the same XD I should definetely introduce the two of them then, since they have so much in common.

You have right, it is not your bussines. What kind of avatar i use it is not your bussines and the same rule aplly to my writing style.
    You should stop using that mockery tone of yours. You are not discretelly at all. If someone told you otherwise, then he/she lied to you.

But let me tell you a story: when I was in 8 grade, now long time ago, when I was at meditation at my native language for exam (with all class) i made the same mistake like a boy. My sit was in first row near the window and his sit was in the last row near the wall. My homeroom teacher asked us if we communicate in some way. Of course it was impossible since the distance between us was big.

all people sound like they is in a fightO-O

You have right. people are in a fight today. but I think it will go down soon.

Last edited by aya-chan on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

juliet wrote:
    that was the flashback probably from her discussion with Kaname...though can't be sure if we do not get a translation plus translation.

yep we need a translation, the official one would be best.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 am

Hey i want to be in the discussion as well let what have happen here while my computer was down?O-O all people sound like they is in a fightO-O

Yep, people were fighting because of me xD It's ended though, so you needn't worry.

Juliet: I think the deal is that blood tablets will ease your hunger, not erase it. In the flashback of young Kaname, Ruka, Kain and Aidou, they meet Kaname who eats a whole lot of tablets, saying he does it so "I won't devour the human they've offered to me completely/kill the human". Another example is Zero in 51, who says that he every night "hunger uncontrollably" even though he's chugging down tablets. Early in the serie the chairmain described the effect of the tablets as "making the pain go away". Note "pain" not "hunger". It appears to be what is keeping vampires from craving blood/losing themselves to it, not satisfying their hunger. Kinda like how people who're smoke addicts use a nicotine patch to reduse their need for it if they're trying to quit. bounce

Last edited by Howl4fun on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 am

I want to remind to everyone that trolling/flaming/irrelevant discussion is not allowed. Please continue the regular discussion with arguments that have to do with the topic and not with the personal issues of the members or the posts shall be deleted and the accounts banned.Respect the board and the current discussion that the members are trying to promote without refering and adressing each other personally. Also posts that have the intention to flame the discussions and upset the members can be deleted without further notice and the members that show no intention to participate shall be restricted from the board. This is admins and mods business only. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm