Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_left59%The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_left27%The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_left15%The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
soulkeeper_pol
audraliann
mariangie
tssf
SilverMew22
ambi9942*
KuranPrince
missdaredevil07
Kanamelover<3
Vampire_Zero
VampireCythia
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
Lizz
Pinacolada
Anneliezz
sweetsolace
nina
juliet
Howl4fun
24 posters

The character's zodiac signs

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneThe character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Dropsoa

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Empty The character's zodiac signs

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard that Hino actually modelled the three of them; Kaname, Yuuki and Zero after their zodiac signs, and it's really interesting to see how well they fit Very Happy Just look;

Yuuki (pig):

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.
    Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Pigs are born to give, to yield and to serve. Frankly speaking, most people take advantage of this Pig nature. Also, not only are Pigs easy to fool, they like it that way too. No matter how old they get, Pig people still only see and believe that all men/women are basically good. Pig people constantly sacrifice their own happiness and comfort for the sake of somebody else.

Kaname (rooster):

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense".

The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Believe it or not, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift.

Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

Zero (dog):

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

This is the site the articles are from http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/ ^^ The descriptions says a whole lot more, I just wrote the beginning.

I'm not entirely sure if Kaname is the rooster, I only heard it once but it seems to match so I took that person's word for it. If you've heard differently however feel free to point it out. He fits the snake alot too. But it's kinda fun how they fit, don't you think? =)

ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 Empty Re: The character's zodiac signs

Post by ambi9942* Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Howl4fun wrote:I heard that Hino actually modelled the three of them; Kaname, Yuuki and Zero after their zodiac signs, and it's really interesting to see how well they fit Very Happy Just look;

Yuuki (pig):

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.
    Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Pigs are born to give, to yield and to serve. Frankly speaking, most people take advantage of this Pig nature. Also, not only are Pigs easy to fool, they like it that way too. No matter how old they get, Pig people still only see and believe that all men/women are basically good. Pig people constantly sacrifice their own happiness and comfort for the sake of somebody else.

Kaname (rooster):

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense".

The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Believe it or not, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift.

Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

Zero (dog):

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

This is the site the articles are from http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/ ^^ The descriptions says a whole lot more, I just wrote the beginning.

I'm not entirely sure if Kaname is the rooster, I only heard it once but it seems to match so I took that person's word for it. If you've heard differently however feel free to point it out. He fits the snake alot too. But it's kinda fun how they fit, don't you think? =)
    thats really cool but mu question then is how did you find what there sign was for each individual?confused
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am

So I will just make some (rather big) corrections to this thread. Thanks to a recent trio picture by Hino, turns out Yuuki is actually the Rabbit, and, like Juliet got right, Kaname is the Tiger. *feels silly* (sorry for disagreeing with you, Juliet)

This is the picture that proves this as you can see they're all wearing their zodiac sign masks; https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2ed09rq.jpg

Weird as I thought Yuuki fit the Pig really well. But looking at the Rabbit, I guess she fits this too. http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/rabbit.html

duh
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Howl4fun wrote:So I will just make some (rather big) corrections to this thread. Thanks to a recent trio picture by Hino, turns out Yuuki is actually the Rabbit, and, like Juliet got right, Kaname is the Tiger. *feels silly* (sorry for disagreeing with you, Juliet)

This is the picture that proves this as you can see they're all wearing their zodiac sign masks; https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2ed09rq.jpg

Weird as I thought Yuuki fit the Pig really well. But looking at the Rabbit, I guess she fits this too. http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/rabbit.html

duh

Οh...!! where was that picture posted? do we know what it writes?

Yuuki a rabbit? (to tell you the truth), it would never have suspected that...

rabbit seems too shy for what Yuuki tries to achieve here, and too sensitive for her to face that world (full of cruel vampires!), yes anyway, let's stick to the fun side of the zodiacs...

but for Kaname being a tiger, well he certainly has the traits of the leader plus that courageous face...

As for compatibility, even though rabbit and tiger do not seem to match in the first place, I kept reading there and it says that to work together in a relationship there is an effort needed (I guess that's our case here!).

By the way is that a dog mask at Zero (reminds me of a fox to tell you the truth, but that does not exist so i will take the dog lol) rofl rofl rofl
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Οh...!! where was that picture posted? do we know what it writes?

Sorry I got the link from someone else, so I don't know where it's from. I only heard it's recent.

Yuuki a rabbit? (to tell you the truth), it would never have suspected that...

rabbit seems too shy for what Yuuki tries to achieve here, and too sensitive for her to face that world (full of cruel vampires!), yes anyway, let's stick to the fun side of the zodiacs...

Lol same, I was certain she was the Pig but then again, that explains why she holds a plushed rabbit in alot of her pictures. And it does fit her quite well:

Rabbits are usually kind and sweet and of course, popular people. Nobody ignores them, for they are good company and know how to make the best of themselves.

But even though they are popular and loved by their friends and family, rabbit people are also pessimistic. They are conservative and insecure, and that explains why most of the them don't like changes.

Calm as they are, it is not easy to provoke Rabbit people. They don't like to argue and enjoy quiet, peaceful lives. They are also sentimental and compassionate. Yes, and they cry easily too. (<--- definetely Yuuki, lol)

By the way is that a dog mask at Zero (reminds me of a fox to tell you the truth, but that does not exist so i will take the dog lol) rofl rofl rofl

Zero is still a Dog in every way XDDD

And according to it, the Dog makes for a great leader. We'll see if that turns out true. Smile
    SilverMew22
    SilverMew22
    Human

Humor : Is it wrong to say... that my heart, belongs to an anime character.

Post by SilverMew22 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:29 am

Kaname is a rooster, he is a silent observer who only takes action when necessary.(Leading the Night Class/ he doesn't say much, but he's obviously still in charge.)

Traits of the rooster
    'Typically two rooster types, the rapid-firing, extremely talkative type, and the deadly somber observers- both equally hard to deal with.'
    'Acute, neat, meticulous, organized, decisive, upright, direct and alert.'

Dogs and roosters do not get along very well(they were doomed to be enemies from the start)

Zero is a dog, he is a good listener but he can easily snap back when he feels cornered, he has a sense of justice, but he does it his own way.(killing vampires/ helping Yuuki)

Traits of the dog
    'Very likable, honest, intelligent and straightforward
    'Deep sense of loyalty and passion for justice and fair play.'
    'Can be practical, fearless and the owner of a sharp tongue, unrealistic and outspoken.'
    'The Dog was born with his defenses up, you will have to gain their confidence slowly.'
    'At times will protect the interests of others more than himself.'

Yuuki is the boar/pig

Traits of the Pig/boar
    She is kind and understanding towards others.'
    'Equally known for his/her want and pursuit of pleasure- sometimes the saint and sinner can be intertwined.'
    'Loyal and thoughtful, will make lasting and beneficial relationships.'
    'The boar will grow on you-you cannot do without him/her.'
    'Will welcome a friend and their troubles with open arms.'

The dog and rooster like the pig.
    I think Hanabusa is a rat
    'Charming, innovative and intelligent.'
    'Forthright, inquisitive and intrusive but always in a disarmingly honest way.'

Takuma could be a monkey
    'Never lacking confidence, not matter how docile they appear.'
    'Not completely selfish though, more like a child with a delightful preoccupation in himself.'

Kaito Takamiya might be a horse, due to his age difference with Zero and his traits/(Dogs and Horses get along well.)
    'Cheerful, popular and quick-witted, although can be hot-tempered and headstrong at times.'

Akatsuki could be an Ox.
    'Symbolizes the attainment of prosperity through fortitude and hard work.'
    'Dependable, calm, methodical.
    'Patient and tireless worker, sticks to routines and conventions.'
    'Generally fair-minded and a good listener but difficult to change his mind.'
    (He looks after Hanabusa and he is still following Kaname... enough said)
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 am

I don't believe in the horoscope thingies at all, but if I believed in it and I will, just for the same of the fandom:
    WARNING: YAOI MENTIONED BELOW
    Did anyone see that if Kaname really is a tiger and Zero a dog... They are a good combination!
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:05 am

Relationship between tiger and rabbit:

Difficult. Possible convenience marriage Compatibility number: 46

Relationship between dog and rabbit:

Fine, as long as they keep it cool. Compatibility number: 77

Relationship between Tiger and dog:

Good! A balanced and harmonic relationship. Compatibility number: 89
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Relationship between tiger and rabbit:

If Hino follows these rules , the best couple in V. K. is Kaname & Zero . Wow! A yaoi pair is the best ending . rofl rofl rofl

I had the impression Kaname and Zero hate each other . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2555855207 A 89 % incompatibility . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3102619762 Only they agree with wanting to protect and love Yuuki . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 4179206333

Maybe the story could end with Yuuki dying . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2893101595 Both deciding is better to make ammends with each other . sLo_BigBearHug Discover their mutual hate is really love . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 1694537797 Finally The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 230346397 ( Imagine the rest .)

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 HA ! HA ! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 Poor Yuuki ! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3476048923 Being ignored by two hot guys . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3887309346 Because of her astrological imcompatibility . cryyyyyyy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm

mariangie wrote:

If Hino follows these rules , the best couple in V. K. is Kaname & Zero . Wow! A yaoi pair is the best ending . rofl rofl rofl

I had the impression Kaname and Zero hate each other . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2555855207 A 89 % incompatibility . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3102619762 Only they agree with wanting to protect and love Yuuki . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 4179206333

Maybe the story could end with Yuuki dying . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2893101595 Both deciding is better to make ammends with each other . sLo_BigBearHug Discover their mutual hate is really love . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 1694537797 Finally The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 230346397 ( Imagine the rest .)

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 HA ! HA ! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 Poor Yuuki ! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3476048923 Being ignored by two hot guys . The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3887309346 Because of her astrological imcompatibility . cryyyyyyy

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520

Agreed! Currently seems both guys to have dumped her >>>

Kaname to Kaien: “Thank you very much for keeping Yuuki away for me…”
    Zero to Yuuki: “I already have not been thinking of you anymore …”

So yup I can see clearly a yaoi Kanaro ending … tsk what can we say about it … THE STARS HAVE SPOKEN! Razz The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 pm

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520

Agreed! Currently seems both guys to have dumped her >>>

Kaname to Kaien: “Thank you very much for keeping Yuuki away for me…”
    Zero to Yuuki: “I already have not been thinking of you anymore …”

So yup I can see clearly a yaoi Kanaro ending … tsk what can we say about it … THE STARS HAVE SPOKEN! Razz The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520 The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 3371568520

Bahahah, well it was inevitable I suppose. rofl Looks like SGK's dream will come true. Should probably tell her the good news rofl
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:46 am

lol The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 778471282
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:59 am

lol. these things really cannot be trusted. Go to different websites and they show different results.

Source: http://www.alwaysastrology.com

When this pairing consists of a Tiger man and a Rabbit woman, he appreciates someone sweet to come home to, while she enjoys his glamour. When courting, she appreciates the romance and poetry of the budding relationship. If Tiger is in love, it serves him well to take it slow and gentle. In return, Rabbit will do all she can to remain enticing and interesting. Tiger can set Rabbit on a pedestal, which she adores. This will help her loosen up.

When this pairing consists of a Dog man and a Rabbit woman, they will work together for the welfare of others. They may need to remind themselves to care for each other as well as other people. He will be kind to her and she will support him in his endeavors.

When this pairing consists of a Dog man and a Tiger woman, some astrologers think this relationship won't work, while others do. They both love their independence and are inherently fair. She loves his humanitarian views and he loves her enthusiasm, strength of character and vitality.

When this pairing consists of a Tiger man and a Dog woman, this is very favorable. He uses his strength to help her achieve her altruistic goals. They are excellent communicators and never run out of conversation. The only area of friction may be his willingness to quit his job at a moment's notice and try something new while she worries about how to make ends meet. Aside from this issue, they get along famously and usually have a long life together.

I guess in a Zero x Kaname relationship, their compatibility would depend on who is the woman in the relationship. Nyahahaha.

Edit: btw, could not resist but say that the last option is my bf and me. yey!
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm

[quote="Howl4fun"][quote="nina"]
    mariangie wrote:

Bahahah, well it was inevitable I suppose. rofl Looks like SGK's dream will come true. Should probably tell her the good news rofl
    rofl

Sagakures rambles amuse me to no end! I love heer to death and Im so relieved shes back! PARTY!

cheers Is Kaien a cancer? Ive been wondeering for a while now what his sign is.

Lady Shirabuki
    Lady Shirabuki
    Human

Post by Lady Shirabuki Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:07 am

off topic: Dear, Ckaien thanks for your message Very Happy , I am still wondering why I can not send pm...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:32 am

Lady Shirabuki wrote:off topic: Dear, Ckaien thanks for your message Very Happy , I am still wondering why I can not send pm...

You have to have at least made 10 posts before you can use is it.

soulkeeper_pol wrote:lol. these things really cannot be trusted. Go to different websites and they show different results.

Source: http://www.alwaysastrology.com

When this pairing consists of a Tiger man and a Rabbit woman, he appreciates someone sweet to come home to, while she enjoys his glamour. When courting, she appreciates the romance and poetry of the budding relationship. If Tiger is in love, it serves him well to take it slow and gentle. In return, Rabbit will do all she can to remain enticing and interesting. Tiger can set Rabbit on a pedestal, which she adores. This will help her loosen up.

When this pairing consists of a Dog man and a Rabbit woman, they will work together for the welfare of others. They may need to remind themselves to care for each other as well as other people. He will be kind to her and she will support him in his endeavors.

When this pairing consists of a Dog man and a Tiger woman, some astrologers think this relationship won't work, while others do. They both love their independence and are inherently fair. She loves his humanitarian views and he loves her enthusiasm, strength of character and vitality.

When this pairing consists of a Tiger man and a Dog woman, this is very favorable. He uses his strength to help her achieve her altruistic goals. They are excellent communicators and never run out of conversation. The only area of friction may be his willingness to quit his job at a moment's notice and try something new while she worries about how to make ends meet. Aside from this issue, they get along famously and usually have a long life together.

I guess in a Zero x Kaname relationship, their compatibility would depend on who is the woman in the relationship. Nyahahaha.

Edit: btw, could not resist but say that the last option is my bf and me. yey!

That is very interesting. Thanks for all of that. Smile
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Howl , about the Chinese zodiac sign of Yuuki .

You we're right at first ; then change it .

I was reading for the nth time V. K. and found this :

Hino said in a side note of chap. 9 , volume 2 , Viz ed.

" Since I'm talking about beasts . Regarding the animal zodiacs , we often say in our workplace that Yuuki is a boar and Zero is a dog ( smile ) . "

No idea what this means to their compability factor . As personally not very found of horoscopes .

Bad no Kaname info . But this could be because she didn't want to spoil Kaname being the 10,000 years old ancestor . So he techically could have 2 different Chinese zodiac signs . The one when he was originally born . And a second one at the time he returned to a baby body after reawaken from his slumber .
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 am

Hmm "we often say at our workplace" doesn't sound like a confirmation though. But it makes sense as her personality fits the Boar too. But I'm taking Hino's trio pic where they're wearing animal masks as the biggest hint. Yuuki often has a plushed rabbit in covers too. Then again, it's still debatable.

Kaname is definetely a mix between a Tiger and Byronic hero, IMO. Though you could find traits from all the zodiac fitting the trio in one way or another.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 pm

I think that association:
    -Yuuki pig
    -Zero dog
    -Kaname rooster
    Is quite possible!! They match!!! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 1713890440
    But I wanna add something...In my opinion Aido is an horse.... The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2948031760

Horse people are active and energetic. They got plenty of sex-appeal and know how to dress. Horses love to be in the crowd, maybe that is why they can usually be seen in such occasions like concerts, theaters, meetings, sporting occasions, and of course, parties.
    The horse is very quick-witted and is right in there with you before you have had the chance to finish what you are saying: he's on to the thought in your mind even before you've expressed it. In general, the Horse is gifted. But in truth he is really more cunning than intelligent - and he knows that. That is probably why, most of the horse people lack confidence.

Chinese believe that because horses are born to race or travel, all Horse people invariably leave home young. The Horse despises being pressured to act for the good of the group or made to feel guilty. No matter how integrated he seems to be, a Horse's inner self remains powerfully rebellious. Although they have boundless energy and ambition, Horses have a hard time belonging.

The Horse is hot-blooded, hot-headed and impatient. He is a bit of an egoist, well, selfish sometimes, that it is rare for him to interest himself in any problems except his own. And though this egoist works only for himself and for his own success, his work nevertheless benefits everybody.

The Horse is a worker, adepts at handling money and a good financier. But unfortunately, he is also famous for suddenly losing interest on something. In his relationship with opposite sex, the Horse is weak. He will give up everything for love. ( Little comment by me: Do you remeber the first romance?! With Aido and Fuka?! ^^...I think that sign is perfect for him...!!!)

Being born a Horse, there are many contradictions in his character. Horses are proud yet sweet-natured, arrogant yet oddly modest in their approach to love, envious but tolerant, conceited yet humble. They want to belong, yet they are burdened by their need for independence. They need love and crave intimacy yet often feel cornered, pressured. But the truth is, the Horse is an individual, who depends only on his wits and his labor to get what he wants.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I think that association:
    -Yuuki pig
    -Zero dog
    -Kaname rooster
    Is quite possible!! They match!!! The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 1713890440
    But I wanna add something...In my opinion Aido is an horse.... The character's zodiac signs - Page 3 2948031760

Horse people are active and energetic. They got plenty of sex-appeal and know how to dress. Horses love to be in the crowd, maybe that is why they can usually be seen in such occasions like concerts, theaters, meetings, sporting occasions, and of course, parties.
    The horse is very quick-witted and is right in there with you before you have had the chance to finish what you are saying: he's on to the thought in your mind even before you've expressed it. In general, the Horse is gifted. But in truth he is really more cunning than intelligent - and he knows that. That is probably why, most of the horse people lack confidence.

Chinese believe that because horses are born to race or travel, all Horse people invariably leave home young. The Horse despises being pressured to act for the good of the group or made to feel guilty. No matter how integrated he seems to be, a Horse's inner self remains powerfully rebellious. Although they have boundless energy and ambition, Horses have a hard time belonging.

The Horse is hot-blooded, hot-headed and impatient. He is a bit of an egoist, well, selfish sometimes, that it is rare for him to interest himself in any problems except his own. And though this egoist works only for himself and for his own success, his work nevertheless benefits everybody.

The Horse is a worker, adepts at handling money and a good financier. But unfortunately, he is also famous for suddenly losing interest on something. In his relationship with opposite sex, the Horse is weak. He will give up everything for love. ( Little comment by me: Do you remeber the first romance?! With Aido and Fuka?! ^^...I think that sign is perfect for him...!!!)

Being born a Horse, there are many contradictions in his character. Horses are proud yet sweet-natured, arrogant yet oddly modest in their approach to love, envious but tolerant, conceited yet humble. They want to belong, yet they are burdened by their need for independence. They need love and crave intimacy yet often feel cornered, pressured. But the truth is, the Horse is an individual, who depends only on his wits and his labor to get what he wants.

Kia so large signatures is against the forum's policy - sorry to mention it but this applies to all- please everybody adjust as following:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Kia so large signatures is against the forum's policy - sorry to mention it but this applies to all- please everybody adjust as following:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed
    Yeah, I had a doubt about the signature's sike Smile...I read the Forum's rules...and I'm sorry ..I've just correct my signature! But can I leave the little spoiler...?! Please...!? sFun_hailbig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:16 pm