Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Kaien Cross going to die? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left59%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left27%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left15%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Lisi
shizza24
Divine Rose
Zeki008
juliet
kellyred28
KuranPrince
VaahS
nateriver
nina
aya-chan
mariangie
Akaruisama
loveiszero
Katherine
Lizz
Rose.Petals
sweetsolace
Knightmare
rayatta
24 posters

Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Poll

Is Kaname going to kill Kaien Cross?

[ 6 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left13%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left44%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left35%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_left8%Is Kaien Cross going to die? Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 48
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? Dropsoa

Is Kaien Cross going to die? Empty Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am

Okies, so hopefully we all know the situation at hand here as pictured in the last page of Chapter 74, right? Kaname vs. Kaien. What are your thoughts, I want to know! Is Kaien going to die by Kaname's hand? What about Isaya? We have a while to think about this subject since there's no VK next month (as far as I know)Crying or Very sad *cries* Wahhh!! So let's debate my citizens!! Very Happy
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Is Kaien Cross going to die? Empty Re: Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by Knightmare Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 am

I voted yes, Kaien is going to die. My friend has been predicting that he would die since forever.

I don't think his time is up yet though, I think kaname is going to back down from Isaya for now or he wasn't actually going to attack him. I think Kaien will die closer to the end. And yes, very well could be by Kaname's hand.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 am

last chapter it says Sara VS Maria, now its Kaname VS Kaien. I wonder when they will actually fight? confused

anyway Kaname warned him if he was going to get in the way he's going to get killed. If Kaien still chooses to get in the way that's practically suicide as I have no doubts Kaname will win.

I don't Kaien will die now, but he will probably die in the future one way or another as someone has to replace him and I think that will be Zero.
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

I vote yes.

1) VK is a tragedy. Idk if Hino will kill of one of the three main characters, but Kain's death would be effective at moving the plot further. Killing Kaname, Yuuki, Zero is more of an endgame thing imo.

2) It would force Zero into action. Right now, he is placated since Kaname is killing the PBs. That would force Zero to make a choice.

Then again, I can't believe Kaname will actually kill Kain since it would hurt Yuuki.
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:32 am

I think Kaien will die.

He isnt really needed in the manga like he jused to. But I dont think Kaname want to kill Kaien because of Yuki, but I guess without her adopted father she are really alone and have to fight to survive and be independent. After Kaien dies the vampire hunters have to choose a new president and that would be Zero. So maybe Hino kill Kaien so Zero can be president sooner.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 pm

In my opinion Kaien is an important character and we aren´t sure about all the secrets concerning him and that´s the reason why I think that he won´t die yet.

But I share the opinion that his death would implicate that zero becomes president and that he might attack kaname (I´m very sure that he will kill Kaien, maybe bec. of the relationship between him ans Isaya: If Kaname really wants to kill all the purebloods the day will come when he has to attack Isaya ( I don´t think that it will happen in chapter 75) and then Kaien will protect him with his life (what a friendship *-*)

With Kaien´s death the story becomes more tragic and the death itself becomes the trigger for Zero´s actions in the future...

Excuse my language I´m from France^^ Very Happy
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Kaien dying will move the plot forward, Zero as new president, Kaname on wanted list-->big showdown between the 2.

However, given Hino's pattern in creating big freaking empty bubble of suspense, I doubt we'll go anywhere. So my vote is No, though I hope she'll surprise us and stop dragging the story and give us some solid answers.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:I vote yes.

1) VK is a tragedy. Idk if Hino will kill of one of the three main characters, but Kain's death would be effective at moving the plot further. Killing Kaname, Yuuki, Zero is more of an endgame thing imo.

2) It would force Zero into action. Right now, he is placated since Kaname is killing the PBs. That would force Zero to make a choice.

Then again, I can't believe Kaname will actually kill Kain since it would hurt Yuuki.

I think Kaien is going to die in the future, but not now. Kaname needs him to protect Yuuki so he won't kill him until he will can take care of her by himself.
    For developping a plot Cross's death can be a good resolve. Not important how the story develop, it would be a new beginning. I agree that VK is a tragedy so deaths of characters should be expected. Moreover, it will give a Zero new position, it would be a way to finish whole the story.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 pm

I think Kaien would die . But not now . Most probably near the end . For saving Zero or Yuuki . I continue to think he would be the one who would sacrifice to prevent Zero ending falling Level E at the end .

Kaien Cross had stated before he would do whatever to make Yuuki and Zero safe .

I can't imagine Kaien dying in the next few chapters . Even less dying by Kaname's hand now . As Kaname basically making him promise to care Yuuki as he can't do it . If Kaname kill Kaien now , who Kaname expect to take care of Yuuki now ? Zero ???????????

There's also the thing that not all the secrets from Kaien exposed yet . About the reasons he is different from the rest of hunters . And his relationship with Isaya Shouto . As I expressed before . I continue to think Kaien is the grandson of Isaya . Born from the offspring of Isaya that became human after his / her mother sacrificed herself and a vampire hunter .
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:18 pm

question: Is kaname going to kill cross kaien?
    answer: No.

question: cross kaien will die?
    answer: maybe

I don't think kaname will kill kaien and this because of yuuki. he knows yuuki care for him.
    But I think it is possible for kaien to die by someone else hand, like sara.
    probably this will happen in case sara decide to eliminate yuuki, cross kept his eyes on her and try to stop sara fulfill her goal.
    it will be a repetition of the past: the father die protecting his daugther.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I agree … No … Kaien isn’t gonna die at least not yet.
    Kaname revealed, what many of us Yume suspected so long, … Kaien’s manoeuvre with Yuuki served him right in order to keep Yuuki away from him. So he has no initial intention to kill Cross …

And for Zero to become the president of HA I don’t see why Kaien should be killed necessarily. I think Cross has no ambition to stay the president for whole of his life. If Zero could serve this position according to his pacifism I think he’d gladly step down from his position.

But I can’t exclude the possibility for him to die close to the end …
    nateriver
    Human

Post by nateriver Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:31 pm

I think kaien will die
    zero will become president of HA and we'll have a fight between them
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D

Post by VaahS Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I don't think Kaname will kill Kaien right in the chapter 75 (there's so many secrets about him that would be unfair if he just died now and left all the questions about him unanswered)

And Kaien is Yuuki's father, it would hurt her badly and once Zero and her aren't that closer anymore, who would protect her (she has Artemis, okay, but I still find her so weak and in need of help, mainly now with Sara so closer to her - that annoying woman could have no good intentions... joined the NC running away from Kaname, recruting all that girls, changing them into vampires, the way she treats Takuma, these mysterious new blood pills; she also wants to become the queen of the vampires, once Kaname is the current president of the council, the way she can affect him is, for sure, by Yuuki, so Yuuki isn't safe by her side '-')

Kaname also has a lot of regard and respect for Kaien. Would Kaname really kill him this easy, once Cross has helped him so much?

-

Another point, you said Kaien has to die in order of Zero to become the new president of Hunters Association.
    I don't think this way. For me, Kaien has no intention to be president forever. First, Yagari is the one making decisions there, it was said before the ball Kaname promoved to present Yuuki to the other vampires and such.
    Second, Kaien can just resigns as president and pass the job to Zero. Does he really need to die? (please, no Crying or Very sad )

-

Last but not least, in my opinion, Kaname is killing only the purebloods who are threat to humans.
    In a different way he should kill even Yuuki, right?
    Isaya doesn't seem the kind of person that kill humans or turn them into Level E's just for fun or Kaien wouldn't be a friend so close of him.

So, I know VK is a tragedy, but I don't see any reason Kaien has to die. That's what I hope so.

----------

Oooh yeah. If that's the case and Kaname kills Kaien, it would be the reason Zero needs to chase him and kill him as soon as he get the chance. (One way or another this fight will happen, and that's gonna be EPIC)

And I don't know how Yuuki would feel about Kaien being killed by Kaname. For me she is full of surprises ./
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 am

VaahS wrote:I don't think Kaname will kill Kaien right in the chapter 75 (there's so many secrets about him that would be unfair if he just died now and left all the questions about him unanswered)

And Kaien is Yuuki's father, it would hurt her badly and once Zero and her aren't that closer anymore, who would protect her (she has Artemis, okay, but I still find her so weak and in need of help, mainly now with Sara so closer to her - that annoying woman could have no good intentions... joined the NC running away from Kaname, recruting all that girls, changing them into vampires, the way she treats Takuma, these mysterious new blood pills; she also wants to become the queen of the vampires, once Kaname is the current president of the council, the way she can affect him is, for sure, by Yuuki, so Yuuki isn't safe by her side '-')

Kaname also has a lot of regard and respect for Kaien. Would Kaname really kill him this easy, once Cross has helped him so much?

-

Another point, you said Kaien has to die in order of Zero to become the new president of Hunters Association.
    I don't think this way. For me, Kaien has no intention to be president forever. First, Yagari is the one making decisions there, it was said before the ball Kaname promoved to present Yuuki to the other vampires and such.
    Second, Kaien can just resigns as president and pass the job to Zero. Does he really need to die? (please, no Crying or Very sad )

-

Last but not least, in my opinion, Kaname is killing only the purebloods who are threat to humans.
    In a different way he should kill even Yuuki, right?
    Isaya doesn't seem the kind of person that kill humans or turn them into Level E's just for fun or Kaien wouldn't be a friend so close of him.

So, I know VK is a tragedy, but I don't see any reason Kaien has to die. That's what I hope so.

----------

Oooh yeah. If that's the case and Kaname kills Kaien, it would be the reason Zero needs to chase him and kill him as soon as he get the chance. (One way or another this fight will happen, and that's gonna be EPIC)

And I don't know how Yuuki would feel about Kaien being killed by Kaname. For me she is full of surprises ./

My apologies to you, but the real truth to the matter is that Kaien Cross is NOT Yuuki's father. Yuuki's real father is actually Haruka Kuran. Her real father was killed by Rido.

Back to the topic-- Personally, I don't think Kaname or Kaien will kill each other. Besides, they need to focus on the situation at hand and Kaname needs to tell Kaien that he didn't kill Sara's fiance Ouri.
    kellyred28
    kellyred28
    Human

Post by kellyred28 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 am

i hope he doesn't...
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D

Post by VaahS Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 pm

@KuranPrince you're such a genius. Gosh!

Thank you, but actually I do know that Yuuki real parents are Haruka and Juuri
    But after they died who had raised Yuuki? '-'

Kaien is her father, even Yuuki calls him 'dad'. Her adoptive father, but still father.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Let's hope Kaname doesnt kill Kaien, cause if Yuuki forgave him even after that, I'm done with this manga.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

VaahS wrote:@KuranPrince you're such a genius. Gosh!

Thank you, but actually I do know that Yuuki real parents are Haruka and Juuri
    But after they died who had raised Yuuki? '-'

Kaien is her father, even Yuuki calls him 'dad'. Her adoptive father, but still father.

Kaien WAS her father. And if Kaien is indeed Yuuki's adoptive father than that makes Zero Kaien's adoptive son. My apologies to you... but you're welcome.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Zero refused to be adopted by Kaien.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

loveiszero wrote:Zero refused to be adopted by Kaien.

He was not adopted (as far as I can remember)...now about Yuuki she is a pureblood vampire and she remembered her parents so her real parents are Haruka and Yuuri. She is a Kuran and not a Cross, even if Kaien wants it to be called "daddy" due to sentimental reasons (of course we understand his attachment) apparently father is only one, and he died defending her. So...okay respect...I think Yuuki should be true to her origins.

Meanwhile I do not that Kaien will die (at least not now), but perhaps towards the end but not due to Kaname. By the way as Kaien and Kaname are discussing it outside, Isaya has all the time to pack his things and move to another state...or universe LOL rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 pm

juliet wrote:

Meanwhile I do not that Kaien will die (at least not now), but perhaps towards the end but not due to Kaname. By the way as Kaien and Kaname are discussing it outside, Isaya has all the time to pack his things and move to another state...or universe LOL Is Kaien Cross going to die? 215456 Is Kaien Cross going to die? 215456 Is Kaien Cross going to die? 215456

true true ;)
    Isaya
    and Kaien won´t die yet, there will be no fight in the next chapter,
    Kaname will continue to kill other purebloods and meanwhile Kaien and
    Isaya will make an interesting plan^^ and hide somewhere (Isaya^^)
    somehow
    it´s cute how Kaien protects his friend and it´s cute that he loves
    Yuuki that much, although Haruka is her real das, but I think he has to
    admit that she is Haruka´s daughter. But the shouldn´t lose his feelings
    for her.

In my opinion he shouldn´t die because he has a lot of
    love and willpower, but I think Hino will kill him to let the story get
    to a higher level with much more emotions Smile
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Kaien's death seems to be exaggerated. I recall someone also made a topic where Kaien already died and how Yuki and Zero would feel.

first of all, the manga's flow has been trolling lately; for example the bite scene which was supposed to come up with such mammoth revelations was reduced to "meh". Kaname might not even harm a hair on Kaien's head. He knows Kaien's role in keeping Yuki away from him, as she's a distraction, if he killed him that would be lost.

As for Zero chasing after Kaname if he killed Kaien, people are forgetting just recently Zero approved of Kaname killing purebloods. This doesn't make him some sort of hero. Zero doesn't even care about Kaien, why would he avenge his death? confused I would actually find it more bulky if YUKI avenged Kaien's death, it would even make her more useful as a heroine, IF Kaien does die by Kaname's hands, which I don't think he will.

As for the relevance of Kaien's death, I think it will of course give way for Zero's presidency, but of course its not the only way for that. Kaien may resign on his own.

juliet wrote:
    By the way as Kaien and Kaname are discussing it outside, Isaya has all the time to pack his things and move to another state...or universe LOL

LOL rofl rofl meanwhile Kaien can talk about his love for Yuki to prolong the conversation rofl or maybe make his death elaborate so it buys Isaya time to pack rofl

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm

K killing Kaien peludes to him being the story's antagonist, IMO. Kaien represents 'PC' more than any other character in VK, IMO. He's one of the only characters, besides Z & Y, who doesn't have selfish motives concerning it. Kaien's very integral in terms of VK characters we associate with PC. He has also been supportive of K, Y, & Z, albeit disparities. K killing Kaien is definitely antagonistic to the overall PC theme. It'll also put him at odds with Z, & particularly Y.

Upon Kaien's death, Z'll become the H.A. President role. I'm eagerly anticipating this. Z'll act as Y's Knight, so I'm not worried about her protection. If Aidou (pro-Yume) entrusts Y to Z's care, I've no doubt Kaien does. Plus, Y's not the fragile. She has her own weapon, her own means (PB), & resolve to protect herself. I believe in her potential.

So my answer is 'yes.' He'll likely die sooner or later.

Last edited by Brittany-Bunny on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Errors.)
    Zeki008
    Human

Post by Zeki008 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Nooo!!

I don't want him to die and i don't think he will die.

Yuki will be hurt if Kaname will kill him so i don't think he will die. Maybe he will be badly injured but won't die.
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Hino said this would be a sad story, right? So it wouldnt be strange if some of the more important roles died: One of those characters the readers dont want to die.

Anyway, I think Kaien Cross is in the way for the story to grow even further. But it would be kinda stupid of Kaname to kill Kaien since Yuki cares about him. Maybe Kaien just get badly hurt.

We shouldnt forget that Kaien is STRONG. He tried to kill all the purebloods, so maybe he already has killed a couple of purebloods. He wouldnt try stop Kaname alone if he knew that he would get himself killed. But I dont think Kaien will end up killing Kaname, thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am