Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Lisi
shizza24
Divine Rose
Zeki008
juliet
kellyred28
KuranPrince
VaahS
nateriver
nina
aya-chan
mariangie
Akaruisama
loveiszero
Katherine
Lizz
Rose.Petals
sweetsolace
Knightmare
rayatta
24 posters

Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Poll

Is Kaname going to kill Kaien Cross?

[ 6 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left13%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left44%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left35%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_left8%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 48
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Empty Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Okies, so hopefully we all know the situation at hand here as pictured in the last page of Chapter 74, right? Kaname vs. Kaien. What are your thoughts, I want to know! Is Kaien going to die by Kaname's hand? What about Isaya? We have a while to think about this subject since there's no VK next month (as far as I know)Crying or Very sad *cries* Wahhh!! So let's debate my citizens!! Very Happy

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 am

I watched the whole thing. And the character was Rollo.

Thanks for the link! sLo_BigBearHug

One time the forum didn't post my message. Wonder why.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 am

juliet wrote:What would be the feelings of the fans if Cross died? would you feel sorry about that or indifferent? M, perhaps I have overworked in my mind the possibility that Kaien may die eventually (even if it is not now), as to open the way for Zero ect...that it would certainly not surprise me. I think Aido's dono murder is more of a shock..than the expectation that Kaien can be the next to fall..

I actually like Cross very much. He was always one of those funny characters that lightened the mood like Aidou. He managed to crack me up often with his absolutely silly ways haha. So I definitely don't want him to die!! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 2747345646 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 2747345646 and it would make me very very sad if he did cryyyyyyy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 am

Divine Rose wrote:I watched the whole thing. And the character was Rollo.

Thanks for the link! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 437605

haha. Rollo the wannabe. At first I wanted to choke him a lot, then his ending was made more dramatic with the background music... I guess that made it more meaningful. But I didn't feel that much for his death, not like lulu's. affraid
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 am

sweetsolace wrote:

haha. Rollo the wannabe. At first I wanted to choke him a lot, then his ending was made more dramatic with the background music... I guess that made it more meaningful. But I didn't feel that much for his death, not like lulu's. affraid

Yeah, it was nothing like Lulu's, but I still felt sorry for him.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Kaien can die I think it would hardly matter to me, whether by Kaname's hands or someone else. I doubt Yuki would feel that miserable since they hardly had connection recently, and even if Kaname killed Cross there's a possibility she won't be so emotional about it considering her reaction with Aido-dono's death. Yuki might even like it--she's finally free of her duties in the academy and can seek out Kaname.

So in short it doesn't matter if Kaien dies. His role in the story recently had been stagnant as he no longer acts as headmaster, and now his position as a figurehead doesn't appear to serve much purpose.

However. If he has bigger underlying motives concerning the plot that has yet to be revealed and then he died that would pose a problem.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

I thought about him too crazy

I didn´t liked it that Nunally was replaced by him, his feelings towards Lulu seemed to be so weirde but after his death (and the way it came to that) I was shocked, he really searched love, a big brother in Lelouch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Oh yeah Lulu, it touched me so much, bur somehow I had the feeling that it would happen one day, but still so sad, how he talked to Nunally Sad Sad Sad
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Katherine wrote:

I thought about him too crazy

I didn´t liked it that Nunally was replaced by him, his feelings towards Lulu seemed to be so weirde but after his death (and the way it came to that) I was shocked, he really searched love, a big brother in Lelouch

Really? Oh my! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 3887309346

Me either. But that last thing at the end, I was shocked, and felt truly sorry for him.

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Oh yeah Lulu, it touched me so much, bur somehow I had the feeling that it would happen one day, but still so sad, how he talked to Nunally Sad Sad Sad

Yeah, I had the feeling too. Still how it happened was so sad. And indeed, how he talked to Nunnally was what made it really really sad. Sad
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Kaien can die I think it would hardly matter to me, whether by Kaname's hands or someone else. I doubt Yuki would feel that miserable since they hardly had connection recently, and even if Kaname killed Cross there's a possibility she won't be so emotional about it considering her reaction with Aido-dono's death. Yuki might even like it--she's finally free of her duties in the academy and can seek out Kaname.

So in short it doesn't matter if Kaien dies. His role in the story recently had been stagnant as he no longer acts as headmaster, and now his position as a figurehead doesn't appear to serve much purpose.

However. If he has bigger underlying motives concerning the plot that has yet to be revealed and then he died that would pose a problem.

That is so true. Yuuki never was all that close to him. I never saw it. So, Kaname can probably do it and be just fine in her books.

And I agree, his role has gotten stagnant. Unless he has some kind of importance later, it doesn't really effect the plot at all if he dies, just like you said.

Awesome observations, Sweet! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 am

rayatta wrote: Is Kaien going to die by Kaname's hand? What about Isaya? We have a while to think about this subject since there's no VK next month (as far as I know)Crying or Very sad *cries* Wahhh!! So let's debate my citizens!! Very Happy

narm. Razz Kaname didn't kill Kaien.. rather Kaien was the one who killed someone.
    affraid

im glad i was not one of those hoping it would happen or I will be disapppointed.
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 2412465706

And Isaya was safe watching over by his window eating popcorn... Razz unharmed.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    rayatta wrote: Is Kaien going to die by Kaname's hand? What about Isaya? We have a while to think about this subject since there's no VK next month (as far as I know)Crying or Very sad *cries* Wahhh!! So let's debate my citizens!! Very Happy

narm. Razz Kaname didn't kill Kaien.. rather Kaien was the one who killed someone.
    affraid

im glad i was not one of those hoping it would happen or I will be disapppointed.
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 2412465706

And Isaya was safe watching over by his window eating popcorn... Razz unharmed.

rofl rofl Indeed. rofl rofl

I'm glad Kaien didn't die, but killed someone and Isaya was watching while eating popcorn. rofl rofl

Satisfying chapter really. Smile
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:47 pm

T.T no one loves Kaien, Not even the fans. Characters certianly dont T.T
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 am

ckaien wrote:T.T no one loves Kaien, Not even the fans. Characters certianly dont T.T

I love Kaien Smile he is one AWESOME vampire hunter xD
    Meleas
    Meleas
    Human

Post by Meleas Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Kaien can die I think it would hardly matter to me, whether by Kaname's hands or someone else. I doubt Yuki would feel that miserable since they hardly had connection recently, and even if Kaname killed Cross there's a possibility she won't be so emotional about it considering her reaction with Aido-dono's death. Yuki might even like it--she's finally free of her duties in the academy and can seek out Kaname.

Sorry but what do you take Yuki for? A heartless non caring being? Kaien is her stepfather who has raised her for 10 years. Yuki was 5 when he took her in, he cared and loved her surely she cares about him too. Before she regained her memories he was her only parent figure and family. (except for Zero and Kaname who who was able to visit her sometimes) Do you think such feelings/memories/mental connection fade away because she stayed at her birth-house for a year?
    When the manga starts Yuki 15 and reached puberty. In this time children often find their parents embarassing and try to seek their own way. That dont mean that they dont love their parents anymore.

And isnt Kaien the only one who shares Yukis opinion that not all purebloods should be extinct? ( VK75 Yuki wants to stop Kaname?)

And on the argument she wont feel anything because they hadent any connection for some time couldnt it be the same with kaname? Far from eye far from heart? Such an argument does not work!

Sorry it just bothered me that you think so low of her.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

Meleas wrote:

Sorry but what do you take Yuki for? A heartless non caring being? Kaien is her stepfather who has raised her for 10 years. Yuki was 5 when he took her in, he cared and loved her surely she cares about him too. Before she regained her memories he was her only parent figure and family. (except for Zero and Kaname who who was able to visit her sometimes) Do you think such feelings/memories/mental connection fade away because she stayed at her birth-house for a year?
    When the manga starts Yuki 15 and reached puberty. In this time children often find their parents embarassing and try to seek their own way. That dont mean that they dont love their parents anymore.

And isnt Kaien the only one who shares Yukis opinion that not all purebloods should be extinct? ( VK75 Yuki wants to stop Kaname?)

And on the argument she wont feel anything because they hadent any connection for some time couldnt it be the same with kaname? Far from eye far from heart? Such an argument does not work!

Sorry it just bothered me that you think so low of her.

I doubt Yuki would feel that miserable since they hardly had connection RECENTLY, and even if Kaname killed Cross there's a POSSIBILITY she won't be so emotional about it
    considering her reaction with Aido-dono's death. Yuki might even like
    it--she's finally FREE of her duties in the academy and can seek out
    Kaname.

I'm surprised you think Yuki is even thinking of her foster father. I want you to point out the chapter where she cared for Kaien as her foster father, and chapter 75 does not count since she was thinking about him as a hunter president.

I'm being blunt here. Yuki had even thought more of Kaname and cared for the dog that bites than she even mentioned Kaien. So how can you compare the two judging from the recent events? Let's face it, she isn't thinking of Kaien that much despite what he "did", although you are welcome to write a fanfiction about it Smile

Though I will welcome the change if she becomes more heartful to Kaien. but so far I don't see it. Razz
    Meleas
    Meleas
    Human

Post by Meleas Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm

To Vk 75: I wrote that Kaien and Yuki share thesame opinions. (not that this chapter is overfloated with love from Yuki towards her stepfather) This educational attempt didnt fail: Yuki believes in coexistence and that there is no need to kill all purebloods for it. (The sentence "I will stop Kaname" made me think this)

I found some emotional scenes between Yuki and her fahther and the most are all .... in the anime. ( yeah I know you insist on manga-chapters) bounce In the manga Yuki calls Kaien hardly "father" but this time its significant: In Vk 68. She is desperate there and let her doubts about her relationship with Kaien behind her. And calls him what he is to her: "Daddy"
    (hm I guss that wont be enough for you)
    Then one last thing:
    Yukis charakter is designed and described as nice, gently and caring. She owes alot to that man and because of that I do not think his death would not matter to her. ( add: his death would not free her from her duties)

Though I will welcome the change if she becomes more heartful to Kaien. but so far I don't see it. Razz
    Glad to read that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 am

i done think kaname could kill kaien if kaname still have feeling for yuuki he could not do that and also kaname have no reason for killing kaien
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 am

Meleas wrote:In the manga Yuki calls Kaien hardly "father" but this time its significant: In Vk 68. She is desperate there and let her doubts about her relationship with Kaien behind her. And calls him what he is to her: "Daddy"
    we try to find proof that she feels and cares for daddy Kaien. Calling him this is not enough.

Yukis charakter is designed and described as nice, gently and caring. She owes alot to that man and because of that I do not think his death would not matter to her. ( add: his death would not free her from her duties)
    of course. Razz we've all seen Kaien's role in Yuki's life. But the question is does she care, have we seen her care for him? No. She also doesn't show that she misses him. Yuki is built to be nice, gently and caring, yes, towards Zero and Kaname most of the time. Her beliefs also propel her to care for anonymous vampires even in matters that don't concern her. But I don't see she does this for him.
    Kaien's the one holding her back from looking after Kaname by imposing her with the duties. All the more she would want explanation from Kaname if he dies but like I said I'm probably going to expect something like her reaction to Nagamichi's death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:28 am