Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left59%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left15%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
theangelgirl1992
Saphira_K
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
mariangie
Rose.Petals
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
Conrad Weller
loveiszero
nina
juliet
Vampire_Zero
Katherine
ambi9942*
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
sweetsolace
Nightclaws
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
shizza24
rayatta
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
34 posters

Character that make you pissed off

Poll

Which character always make you pissed off?

[ 19 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left16%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left19%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left34%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left3%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_left1%Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Dropsoa

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Character that make you pissed off

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 471363817

MorningStar
    Human

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by MorningStar Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Li.llium wrote:
    3. TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT TEACH YUUKI HOW TO FIGHT, she is constantly in danger, stop trying to clip her wings & teach her some PUREBLOOD POWERs!

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Rofl
    O.M.G.

these lines were epic. Epic. I never understood what´s the reason or circumstance, why Kaname didn´t teach the the ABC to Yuki. After all, he knows she will fight eventually. And she has merely wings and...artemis...but...ruka has hers powers...so.

Probably he did not consider it necessary, because he was protecting Yuki and Zero is the replacement shell. That just makes her more regrettable as heroine
    = __ =

=_= but they had time for kissey-kiss makeout *Not regretting it though* and no time to strengthen Yuuki?
    *head desk again* A whole yeartogether and Yuuki is in the same state she came out as *deeply exhales* I love Yume/Kaname but Kaname must not be serious if he think he can handle all of their enemies. Yes he is strong but lets say if Rido ever comes back.
    Kaname can't fight Rido *well atleast Kill him* So maybe Yuuki can do it. I wouldn't have to laugh it off, if Yuuki was actually a strong PB. I understand Yuuki as human= no fighting skills. But i will not let Matsuri pass with a weak Pureblood *Highest Type of Vampire there is* Yuuki. And considering her love is Kaname Kuran- who is ancient & knows some killer moves.
    The more i think about it, the more upset i become Razz so i will stop thinking about it lol. Its kinda like this:

Yuuki: Welcome home, Kaname-sama!
    Kaname: Hello Yuuki
    Yuuki: So....what should we do?
    Kaname:...You should study
    Yuuki: I've been studying for months now
    Kaname: Ah, yes....
    Yuuki:.......
    Kaname:...............
    Yuuki:...........................
    Kaname: You're smoking hot.
    Yuuki: YOURE SMOKING HOTT
    (makesout)
    rofl rofl
    Or just imagine Yuuki fighting Rido XD

Kaname: *pants*
    Rido: Its over, Kaname (evil villianish smile)
    Yuuki: WAIT
    (Kaname & Rido looks at Yuuki)
    Rido: Yes.
    Yuuki: Dont you touch him!!!!!!!!
    Kaname: Y-Yuuki
    Rido: And what will YOU DO, Juuri hehe
    Yuuki: (points sytche)
    Rido:......
    Kaname:....
    Yuuki: Whoops! (drops sytche)
    Rido:......(looks at Kaname) Is this you're last resort
    Kaname: (frowns) Yes
    Rido: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, *dies of laughter*
    Kaname: Y-Yuuki You did it! You killed Rido...from laughter.
    Yuuki: Im not the Main Character for nothing Cool

zeroandyuuki
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 5 Drops1black

Character that make you pissed off - Page 5 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by zeroandyuuki Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 am

Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 pm

zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

Oh then he should have had killed Zero too ... tsk he missed the oportunity and he had him on his knees Razz rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

nina wrote:
    zeroandyuuki wrote:Kaname makes me pissed off because he keeps killing everybody.

Oh then he should have had killed Zero too ... tsk he missed the oportunity and he had him on his knees Razz rofl rofl rofl rofl

You´re so evil nina, hurting this fans´feelings ;)
    This scene was so great (a cool sentence from Kaname like: "Now I´m the boss" or "little children need to know when they have to stop" missed Sad)
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I know a lot of you have mentioned this already, but DEFINITELY SARA. I can't stand her. Evil or Very Mad Even though we haven't really seen her physically do all that much to jeopardize the treaty between vampires and hunters...it's just the way she attempted to manipulate the Night class through those blood tablets (for what exact purpose aside from generally gaining power we don't know) and, more importantly, the way she treats Takuma: it's heart-breaking Crying or Very sad

Also, add Takuma to this list Crying or Very sad I love him dearly, but how can he fall for Sara's deceit?? explosive
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Katherine wrote:
    nina wrote:

You´re so evil nina, hurting this fans´feelings ;)
    This scene was so great (a cool sentence from Kaname like: "Now I´m the boss" or "little children need to know when they have to stop" missed Sad)

Hahaha I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I loved that scene too! cheers The good thing though is that Zero (the pupil) realized Kaname's "lesson" (^_~)
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Where is Takuma in the lists? scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Evil in love wrote:Where is Takuma in the lists? scratch

Poor Takuma was forgotten (or someone just thought that the sweet Takuma can´t be evil or a vilian ;))

Hahaha I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I loved that scene too! cheers The good thing though is that Zero (the pupil) realized Kaname's "lesson" (^_~)

Kaname was always one step ahead and controlled zero (who is in my eyes quite predictable)
    I think this scene is so great, there is so much tension and emotion in it (not the romantic emotions, like love or a kiss rofl rofl rofl Have you scene these images yet?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am