Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left59%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left15%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
theangelgirl1992
Saphira_K
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
mariangie
Rose.Petals
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
Conrad Weller
loveiszero
nina
juliet
Vampire_Zero
Katherine
ambi9942*
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
sweetsolace
Nightclaws
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
shizza24
rayatta
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
34 posters

Character that make you pissed off

Poll

Which character always make you pissed off?

[ 19 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left16%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left19%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left34%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left3%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_left1%Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 4 Dropsoa

Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Empty Character that make you pissed off

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 471363817

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 471363817

Isn't saying a character "pisses you off" character bashing? I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum... unless this topic is the exception? If this topic is allowed, then it should be ok to openly say you hate a character without it being bashing. Anyway, since this topic is allowed and hasn't been taken down i'll assume i'm free to say my opinion.....

Kaname Kuran is the one character who pisses me off. Frequently. Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 4155267722 Very Happy

Why the hell do you think that Kaname is the one character that pisses you off... is it because you wanted Sara to win by default? Enlighten us, Zo.

What does it have to do with comparison to anyone? I simply answered the question of this topic... I have no reason to explain myself, but if you must know, that man has annoyed me from book one with his arrogance and way of doing things. Many times I have wished I could punch him in the face... but alas he is just an image on a page.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by KuranPrince Tue May 01, 2012 5:05 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:What does it have to do with comparison to anyone? I simply answered the question of this topic... I have no reason to explain myself, but if you must know, that man has annoyed me from book one with his arrogance and way of doing things. Many times I have wished I could punch him in the face... but alas he is just an image on a page.

So in conclusion, you're rooting for Sara to the very end of story. That's all I need to know, Zoey.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile

Isn't saying a character "pisses you off" character bashing? I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum... unless this topic is the exception? If this topic is allowed, then it should be ok to openly say you hate a character without it being bashing. Anyway, since this topic is allowed and hasn't been taken down i'll assume i'm free to say my opinion.....

Kaname Kuran is the one character who pisses me off. Frequently. Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 4155267722 Very Happy

Let the moderating team judge what is bashing and what is not bashing. I think we know the definitions of words, thank you.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

sara. explosive ....since the beginging. the more it goes the worse it gets rofl .

rido never really was on my list either, but perhaps because he wasn't there that long, nothing really came from it. and i think he had more than she. the way she lies and grovels when it's needed is rather...pathetic, and so fake.

kaname...well, i couldn't hate him. i've fallen in love with this character who is continually covered in mystery. he does makes me confused and slightly irritated that he goes on the way he does, but in the end he has more good reason then the others. and it's not like he's completely reversed everything. yuki and he both still love each other, but they both must walk a different path for now.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:sara. explosive ....since the beginging. the more it goes the worse it gets rofl .

rido never really was on my list either, but perhaps because he wasn't there that long, nothing really came from it. and i think he had more than she. the way she lies and grovels when it's needed is rather...pathetic, and so fake.

kaname...well, i couldn't hate him. i've fallen in love with this character who is continually covered in mystery. he does makes me confused and slightly irritated that he goes on the way he does, but in the end he has more good reason then the others. and it's not like he's completely reversed everything. yuki and he both still love each other, but they both must walk a different path for now.

kaname and yuuki are walking on same path and that is of co-existence,they just have different ways to do that,yuuki is soft and gentle and kaname believes in kicking butts.zero well he just wants to atleast kill one pureblood who he hates but sad he is too weak to do that.everyone controls him,poor zero.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat May 05, 2012 12:53 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:What does it have to do with comparison to anyone? I simply answered the question of this topic... I have no reason to explain myself, but if you must know, that man has annoyed me from book one with his arrogance and way of doing things. Many times I have wished I could punch him in the face... but alas he is just an image on a page.

So in conclusion, you're rooting for Sara to the very end of story. That's all I need to know, Zoey.

Where in my post did I say a thing about Sara? I keep seeing her name come up and it confuses me to no end. I can't hate him for who he is, I have to hate him because I like someone more? I don't think that way sorry. I've known some Yumes who hate Zero simply for being Kaname's rival but i'm not that petty. I will tell you I am rooting for Zero, if that helps clear up your crazy assumptions.... but I could care less what happens to Sara. Kudos to her for wanting to kill Kaname, but that's about the extent of any feeling towards her. Oh yea, I think she makes a great pair with Ichijou! ^^ <3 But yea... that's it. Smile
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Where in my post did I say a thing about Sara? I keep seeing her name come up and it confuses me to no end. I can't hate him for who he is, I have to hate him because I like someone more? I don't think that way sorry. I've known some Yumes who hate Zero simply for being Kaname's rival but i'm not that petty. I will tell you I am rooting for Zero, if that helps clear up your crazy assumptions.... but I could care less what happens to Sara. Kudos to her for wanting to kill Kaname, but that's about the extent of any feeling towards her. Oh yea, I think she makes a great pair with Ichijou! ^^ <3 But yea... that's it. Smile

I hate to tell you this... but Takuma and Sara isn't a good match just because he's Kaname's confidante while Sara is one evil broad who deceives and uses vampires for her own twisted purpose. I believe Takuma should be better off with someone else. Case in point, Kaname's servant/bodyguard Seiren. Sayonara, Zo.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Sat May 05, 2012 5:06 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:sara. explosive ....since the beginging. the more it goes the worse it gets rofl .

kaname and yuuki are walking on same path and that is of co-existence,they just have different ways to do that,yuuki is soft and gentle and kaname believes in kicking butts.zero well he just wants to atleast kill one pureblood who he hates but sad he is too weak to do that.everyone controls him,poor zero.

good point, i didn't think of seeing it that way Very Happy

yea, i agree. Zero is and has always been used. i would very much like to see him being his own in the end. instead of always being considered as a pawn.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Where in my post did I say a thing about Sara? I keep seeing her name come up and it confuses me to no end. I can't hate him for who he is, I have to hate him because I like someone more? I don't think that way sorry. I've known some Yumes who hate Zero simply for being Kaname's rival but i'm not that petty. I will tell you I am rooting for Zero, if that helps clear up your crazy assumptions.... but I could care less what happens to Sara. Kudos to her for wanting to kill Kaname, but that's about the extent of any feeling towards her. Oh yea, I think she makes a great pair with Ichijou! ^^ <3 But yea... that's it. Smile

I hate to tell you this... but Takuma and Sara isn't a good match just because he's Kaname's confidante while Sara is one evil broad who deceives and uses vampires for her own twisted purpose. I believe Takuma should be better off with someone else. Case in point, Kaname's servant/bodyguard Seiren. Sayonara, Zo.

takuma and seiren,wow.....such a good match but i prefer seiren with aido though i don't see that happening.

@saphira yes....zero should atleast once become master of himself,he claims himself to be but always end up in being a pawn,he is worse than yuuki which is surprising for a hero(second lead or love rival.)
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Sun May 06, 2012 2:12 am

It is Zero who pisses me off. I don't hate. My feelings for him either switches to indifference, to wanting the best for him (not falling to level E and moving on from his unrequited feelings for yuuki), but jesus he really really does frustrate me occasionally. No actually a lot.
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 am

Yuuki..She's driven me crazy sense the beginning. Her indifference pisses me off.Pick 1 or the other, dont waver between the 2. it hurts their feelings Sad
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 am

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Yuuki..She's driven me crazy sense the beginning. Her indifference pisses me off.Pick 1 or the other, dont waver between the 2. it hurts their feelings Sad

well, i don't think so imo. it's still obvious that she truly loves Kaname. there was never that kind of love shown towards Zero. Yuuki is a very tender hearted person, and cares a lot about Zero. she worries about him and such, but when you get down to it, it's Kaname who's her lover.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 am

KuranPrince wrote:

I hate to point out the obvious, but Seiren and Ichijo aren't exactly seen together...much... at all... o.O You are entiteld to your opinion though ^^ I never said I expect Ichijo and Sara WILL end up together... I just think they make a great pair together ^^ I like their relationship as it is, and I like the things that have been said between them, especially when Sara said she's always wanted only him, and that Ichijo was very satisfied she said that. x3 I like how he has protected her and how she has gotten jealous of him, it's very sweet. :3 I have no ill intent here, so idk why you keep trying to abruptly end everything with an end all point. o.O Sorry if I offended you in any way but these are just my opinions. Not everything has to be a debate...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri May 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

I hate to point out the obvious, but Seiren and Ichijo aren't exactly seen together...much... at all... o.O You are entiteld to your opinion though ^^ I never said I expect Ichijo and Sara WILL end up together... I just think they make a great pair together ^^ I like their relationship as it is, and I like the things that have been said between them, especially when Sara said she's always wanted only him, and that Ichijo was very satisfied she said that. x3 I like how he has protected her and how she has gotten jealous of him, it's very sweet. :3 I have no ill intent here, so idk why you keep trying to abruptly end everything with an end all point. o.O Sorry if I offended you in any way but these are just my opinions. Not everything has to be a debate...

Well I don´t see Seiren and Ichijou too...Are there even scenes when they are talking together...I´m not sure

Well I love Takuma, he is my No. 2 and I like to see how much he is in love...the love he gives can only touch my heart...BUT it would be much better if there would be somneone who loves him equally...then it would be a deep relationship full of love...
    Sara is capable of loving someone so much...in my eyes it looks as if the relationshipt between Sara and ichijou is only one-sided and this makes me really sad because Takuma deserves love because he is someone who cares so much for others. Therefore I´m not a Sara x Takuma defendor
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 pm

This bat woman made ​​my Takkun confuses his feelings toward Kaname. Takuma basically thinks that the affection he felt for Kaname was just because he's a PB.

She madeTakuma be obsessed. "I'm the only one in her heart?"

Sara has always Kaname as target, it is a pity. Takuma will suffer greatly.

But on the topic. Yuki. I know that Hino says she is heroin, but I think this is just a formality. I do not see Yuki as the main chara. For me, she is only important because Kaname loves her.

acid tongue on.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat May 19, 2012 1:53 am

Li.llium wrote:This bat woman made ​​my Takkun confuses his feelings toward Kaname. Takuma basically thinks that the affection he felt for Kaname was just because he's a PB.

But on the topic. Yuki. I know that Hino says she is heroin, but I think this is just a formality. I do not see Yuki as the main chara. For me, she is only important because Kaname loves her.

acid tongue on.

That´s so cruel of Sara, how dare she hurt Takuma...he is such a loyale and lovable person, why can´t he fall in love with someone who is good for him?

It would be sad if Yuuki is the main chara, I do not really like her...for me Kaname and zero are better protagonists
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:This bat woman made ​​my Takkun confuses his feelings toward Kaname. Takuma basically thinks that the affection he felt for Kaname was just because he's a PB.

acid tongue on.

That´s so cruel of Sara, how dare she hurt Takuma...he is such a loyale and lovable person, why can´t he fall in love with someone who is good for him?

It would be sad if Yuuki is the main chara, I do not really like her...for me Kaname and zero are better protagonists

lol you guys can't say that Yuuki is not a main character just because you don't like her ^^; She has been a main character since page one of VK.... I believe she's the first character we saw, and the story revolved around her quite a bit.... Kaname, Zero, & Yuuki are the 3 main characters...not to say that all the other characters aren't important as well. Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 1694537797
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 pm

No..she is the main chara, since Hino said she is the heroine...but, it´s a pity, in my opinion ._.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Li.llium wrote:No..she is the main chara, since Hino said she is the heroine...but, it´s a pity, in my opinion ._.

Well, I disagree about her being a heroine too... I mean, what has she done to deserve that title? She was a prefect at Cross ACademy but was always being saved by others until recently... 1st incident, bit by Aidou... saved by Zero. Even with her struggling Aidou sure didn't look like he wanted to stop... he was going for the neck and would have gotten it if Zero hadn't shown up. xD Another time.. wandered off into town to look for Zero... attacked by a Level E and couldn't even stop it! She had to be saved by Zero yet again... Almost intruded on a fight that didn't involve her... (between Zero and Maria/Shizuka) Kaname saved her by putting her to sleep and erasing her memory. There are several other examples...but the very first tough job i have ever seen her complete as a prefect, was when recently, she was chasing vampires all over the school to stop them from causing trouble. She did help Zero kill Rido in the past... but is that the only thing that makes her a heroine? She wants to stop Kaname's plans.... but I dont' think that makes her a heroine because she's doing it for herself.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:No..she is the main chara, since Hino said she is the heroine...but, it´s a pity, in my opinion ._.

Well, I disagree about her being a heroine too... I mean, what has she done to deserve that title? She was a prefect at Cross ACademy but was always being saved by others until recently... 1st incident, bit by Aidou... saved by Zero. Even with her struggling Aidou sure didn't look like he wanted to stop... he was going for the neck and would have gotten it if Zero hadn't shown up. xD Another time.. wandered off into town to look for Zero... attacked by a Level E and couldn't even stop it! She had to be saved by Zero yet again... Almost intruded on a fight that didn't involve her... (between Zero and Maria/Shizuka) Kaname saved her by putting her to sleep and erasing her memory. There are several other examples...but the very first tough job i have ever seen her complete as a prefect, was when recently, she was chasing vampires all over the school to stop them from causing trouble. She did help Zero kill Rido in the past... but is that the only thing that makes her a heroine? She wants to stop Kaname's plans.... but I dont' think that makes her a heroine because she's doing it for herself.
    Well you are right Zo, but I think that Yuuki has to mature again, her complete development isn't yet finished..The proof?! Oh well her powers as a pureblood...And I'm not referring about Artemis, I mean the REAL powers (as Aido has the ice power, Kain the fire power,...and so on), her damned wings, what the hell are?!?!?!?! Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 1331846141
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm

except ruka,seiren,kaname and aido,every other character has become a b******. Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 4155267722
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

acid tongue on.

lol you guys can't say that Yuuki is not a main character just because you don't like her ^^; She has been a main character since page one of VK.... I believe she's the first character we saw, and the story revolved around her quite a bit.... Kaname, Zero, & Yuuki are the 3 main characters...not to say that all the other characters aren't important as well. Character that make you pissed off - Page 4 1694537797

Yes she is one but it would be sad if she is THE main character...Kaname AND Zero need to be main charaters too (well I love seeing both of them...Yuuki is not so important for me...I hate it when we don´t see one of them for some chapters....
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sat May 26, 2012 12:25 am

Not a character, technically, but Hino second. The first will always be Yuuki. Is it weird to be a Yume fan, but more so a Kaname fan? Chapter 83 gave me some hope, but 83 chapters is too long to wait for Yuuki's character to develop!!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:Not a character, technically, but Hino second. The first will always be Yuuki. Is it weird to be a Yume fan, but more so a Kaname fan? Chapter 83 gave me some hope, but 83 chapters is too long to wait for Yuuki's character to develop!!

how she grew up??she is still on wrong side remember,well everyone is.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 1:23 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:Not a character, technically, but Hino second. The first will always be Yuuki. Is it weird to be a Yume fan, but more so a Kaname fan? Chapter 83 gave me some hope, but 83 chapters is too long to wait for Yuuki's character to develop!!

even adults make mistakes lucykaede or do you want to say that you´re a child because you make mistakes? well then we are a society of kids, wonderful rofl rofl rofl rofl

Compare the Yuuki from chapter 83 to the Yuuki at the beginning? don´t you see differences? All the things that happend triggered a change! She had to deal with a lot of things and started fighting! We as readers see both side, what Kaname thinks and what Yuuki thinks, now try to look at everything from Yuuki´s point of view. She must be very shocked and insecure! If there are so many people who tell you different things, maybe things you don´t want to hear it can be quite confusing. Yuuki tries to find the right way and tries to decide (and I think Kaname doesn´t make it easy for her to take his side, because he doesn´t want her to team up with him...Yuuki notices certain sentences and movements from kaname which show that he has still feelings for her but I think that she can´t understand them properly, she hears bad things about him she sees bad things which happen because of kaname...Yuuki is in a difficult position right now!)

Don´t understand me wrong I´m not a big fan of her too and she does stupid things but she goes through something quite difficult, confusing and hard right now, you have to watch the circumstances too...we have different knowledge that Yuuki, she doesn´t know as much as we know...her whole wonderful world with Kaname colapses right now and she needs to make decisions on her own right now and we all know that this can be quite hard when you have to do it when no one watches you and takes care that you don´t make mistakes...and I think that shows that she grew up: she decides! She choses her own way adn makes her decisions alone! And I think that the things that happened lately made her grow up!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

even adults make mistakes lucykaede or do you want to say that you´re a child because you make mistakes? well then we are a society of kids, wonderful rofl rofl rofl rofl

Compare the Yuuki from chapter 83 to the Yuuki at the beginning? don´t you see differences? All the things that happend triggered a change! She had to deal with a lot of things and started fighting! We as readers see both side, what Kaname thinks and what Yuuki thinks, now try to look at everything from Yuuki´s point of view. She must be very shocked and insecure! If there are so many people who tell you different things, maybe things you don´t want to hear it can be quite confusing. Yuuki tries to find the right way and tries to decide (and I think Kaname doesn´t make it easy for her to take his side, because he doesn´t want her to team up with him...Yuuki notices certain sentences and movements from kaname which show that he has still feelings for her but I think that she can´t understand them properly, she hears bad things about him she sees bad things which happen because of kaname...Yuuki is in a difficult position right now!)

Don´t understand me wrong I´m not a big fan of her too and she does stupid things but she goes through something quite difficult, confusing and hard right now, you have to watch the circumstances too...we have different knowledge that Yuuki, she doesn´t know as much as we know...her whole wonderful world with Kaname colapses right now and she needs to make decisions on her own right now and we all know that this can be quite hard when you have to do it when no one watches you and takes care that you don´t make mistakes...and I think that shows that she grew up: she decides! She choses her own way adn makes her decisions alone! And I think that the things that happened lately made her grow up!

guys i agree with you and i know more than you the facts i am telling are quite stupid but i just can't bear how things are going right now.well one thing,yeah she is taking decision but let me ask this straight,is her decision to capture kaname is right or wrong?? scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm