Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Character that make you pissed off

    Share

    Poll

    Which character always make you pissed off?

    [ 19 ]
    27% [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    16% [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    34% [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 70

    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : iN ThE FridGe!
    Warning Zone

    Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Elfiena Fiefie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by aya-chan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

    ambi9942* wrote:http://r15.imgfast.net/users/1513/24/05/92/smiles/241537.gif[/img] ok so then why would you hate Kaien Cross or what about his character would make you dislike his actions?????confused Shocked Smile

    I don't hate kaien, i just dislike is latest activity. Honestly, male or female, his decission as the president of vampire hunters or simple as a vampire hunters are a shame to his kind.

    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ambi9942* on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

    ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

    very curious to find out!

    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : iN ThE FridGe!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Elfiena Fiefie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

    ambi9942* wrote: ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

    very curious to find out!

    its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero this really make me upset!

    poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that.

    i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname? cryyyyyyy

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

    i don't juat understand anyone here, hah!

    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

    Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by shizza24 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 pm

    I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero! explosive


    Vampire_Zero wrote:Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

    I know right... To think his votes are equal to Yuuki's...

    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ambi9942* on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote: ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

    very curious to find out!

    its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero this really make me upset!

    poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that.

    i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname?
    i dont know why but i think its more of a who do you want yuki to end up with ya'know if they hate zero they must be a yume fan if they hate kaname they must be a zeki fan???

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm

    shizza24 wrote:I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero!


    Vampire_Zero wrote:Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

    I know right... To think his votes are equal to Yuuki's...

    You are absolutely right...I didn´t thought about Yuuki yet but she is very annoying because she can´t decide and because she tries to fit into a role that she can´t fullfill ( I don´t think that she is a talented vampire...) Loving two men is in my point of view not right, I don´t think that she loves both equally and she should decide soon...she gives both of them hope and has to dumb one of them one day...why not doing it right now and givig them a chance to find another one...

    Yuuki annoys me too when she tries to play the hunter...ok she has a good intention but she has to concentrate on something, for example the night class, zero and the other hunters can hunt too

    She should become clear about her own live and problems at first before she tries to help many others lol!

    And to your question Vampire-Zero:
    Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

    The word hate is quite strong...I woudn´t hate a caracter because they aren´t real. There are lots of people who get on such a story. Everyone favors a caracter that´s only normal but in the eyes of many people the person who is the opponnement of their favorite caracter is bad and they "hate" this person...Why Kaname? Maybe because he left Yuuki behind or because of his behavior or because of his treatment towards other caracters (or because they are Zero-fans and they want a relationship between Yuuki and Zero (no attack towards Zero-fans))...I don´t know and I can´t understand it...This is just a story...no reason to hate someone...I think you have the same opinion because you underlined the word HATE

    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : iN ThE FridGe!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Elfiena Fiefie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

    uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

    I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways ) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one ) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

    well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by juliet on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

    I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways ) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one ) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

    well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback


    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by nina on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Shocked No there are not more Zeki than Yume … how you get that idea? The difference is that more Zeki hate Kaname whereas the majority of Yume do not hate Zero!

    Actually in the last polls that Lala and baidu organized (2 different polls) Kaname beat Zero in popularity and the difference wasn’t small

    Yay go go Kaname!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

    I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways ) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one ) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

    well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback


    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

    yes he has a lack of love...poor boy...maybe he should start to date someone without killing or eating her afterwards...take a look at kaname Rodp he can help you (that would be an awesome scene )

    Sara and Rido a couplet, that would be very funny...their games would only deal with the desire to rule...inner cinema

    I wonder who would be the superior one in the partnership

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by juliet on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:00 pm

    Kanoe wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

    I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways ) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one ) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

    well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback


    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

    yes he has a lack of love...poor boy...maybe he should start to date someone without killing or eating her afterwards...take a look at kaname Rodp he can help you (that would be an awesome scene )

    Sara and Rido a couplet, that would be very funny...their games would only deal with the desire to rule...inner cinema

    I wonder who would be the superior one in the partnership

    Sara rofl rofl rofl rofl (he would allow him to call her Yuuri and Rido would be as soft as jelly rofl rofl )






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-06-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by loveiszero on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

    nina wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Shocked No there are not more Zeki than Yume … how you get that idea? The difference is that more Zeki hate Kaname whereas the majority of Yume do not hate Zero!

    Actually in the last polls that Lala and baidu organized (2 different polls) Kaname beat Zero in popularity and the difference wasn’t small

    Yay go go Kaname!

    Mature Zeki don't hate Kaname. Only those immature ones wish Kaname die in the end, maybe they didnt think that would make Zeki a pathetic couple.
    I think most Zero fans love Kaname. We (purely Zero fans, share our distaste for Yuuki, and only tolerate her for Zero's sake.

    Personally I love both guys, Zero more than Kaname obviously, and I don't care for either Zeki or Yume as a couple. I think both guys deserve better, but what to do.

    And the polls arent a representatives of the true popularity of the characters anyway. Since they are just small samples taken in Japan for example (out of how many countries VK is in?) etc...

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    juliet wrote:


    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

    yes he has a lack of love...poor boy...maybe he should start to date someone without killing or eating her afterwards...take a look at kaname Rodp he can help you (that would be an awesome scene )

    Sara and Rido a couplet, that would be very funny...their games would only deal with the desire to rule...inner cinema

    I wonder who would be the superior one in the partnership

    Sara (he would allow him to call her Yuuri and Rido would be as soft as jelly )

    I think so too...her personal slave...i think she could have a lot of fun with him and he wouldn´t regret to be together with sara because he can call her yuuri...So cute...he would do everything for her ( right now I have an image in my head where Rido cooks an -I-love-you- cake for sara...he would be so adorable

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by shizza24 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm

    Buwahahahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl RidoxSara!!! rofl now THAT would be SOMETHING!!! xD xD the ultimate enemies of the world xD

    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Virginia
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by LovelyLadyJ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 pm

    shizza24 wrote:I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero! explosive


    Vampire_Zero wrote:Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

    I know right... To think his votes are equal to Yuuki's...

    I could never hate kaname. Vk was my second manga but the only one i really loved! and Kaname was my first like guy character that i thought was so hot! besides Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran high school host club but still, since them too were my first and zero i could never hate any of them three plus Kaname is so swwet i don't see how you can hate him

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 am

    juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??

    Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

    I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways ) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one ) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

    well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback

    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

    a perfect combination rofl they both want the same thing

    while Sara kills off her fiancees, Rido wants to eat his beloved one. I think they compliment each other.. and they both love collecting xD

    LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"

    rofl rofl ok I know its different...

    seriously Rido needs to get a life, literally, now he's haunting even Kaname after his death... rofl

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

    well i voted sara . she is a real psychopath. well i also dont like ruca seriously that type of people i hate the most. kaien cross would have been my third choice after ch 74 what the heck does he mean by doing that [pointing his sword at kaname] Evil or Very Mad

    Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over
    the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as
    a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had
    that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one
    sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed
    him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

    that's right juliet agree . seriously it would be way too funny if that happened . they would become like an old married bickering couple.
    LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"

    ok I know its different...

    seriously Rido needs to get a life, literally, now he's haunting even Kaname after his death...


    really rido should go now . his rival haruka and juuri he supposedly loves or is mad about are dead,

    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 am

    I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...

    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ambi9942* on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...
    but you have to admite even if his actions arent pleasing they do give the readers a longing to learn his misterious doings and motives for them.

    no?

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...

    Is it because he had killed the head member of the Hio clan... or he's following the same path as Rido and Sara? I'm very curious to know.

    Just because you hate Kaname (since he, his fiancee Yuuki and headmaster Kaien want a peaceful co-existence) doesn't mean he's making Sara becoming the queen. Ambi9942 have made a great point when it comes to Kuran.

    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ambi9942* on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 pm

    [quote=. Ambi9942 have made a great point when it comes to Kuran.[/quote] thanks!Smile

    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Rose.Petals on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 am

    I voted Yuuki. Her character is unbearable lately.

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Nightclaws on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 am

    SARA for SURE!!!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 pm