Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left59%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left15%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
theangelgirl1992
Saphira_K
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
mariangie
Rose.Petals
KuranPrince
Shoujo-Zo18
Conrad Weller
loveiszero
nina
juliet
Vampire_Zero
Katherine
ambi9942*
LovelyLadyJ
tssf
sweetsolace
Nightclaws
Ocean Of Blood
neosolaris12
shizza24
rayatta
aya-chan
Elfiena Fiefie
34 posters

Character that make you pissed off

Poll

Which character always make you pissed off?

[ 19 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left27%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left16%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left19%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left34%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left3%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left0%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_left1%Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 70
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 2 Dropsoa

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Empty Character that make you pissed off

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 471363817

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by aya-chan Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

ambi9942* wrote:https://2img.net/u/1513/24/05/92/smiles/241537.gif[/img] ok so then why would you hate Kaien Cross or what about his character would make you dislike his actions?????confused Shocked Smile Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 348569985

I don't hate kaien, i just dislike is latest activity. Honestly, male or female, his decission as the president of vampire hunters or simple as a vampire hunters are a shame to his kind. Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 M077
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Empty Re: Character that make you pissed off

Post by ambi9942* Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 377594 ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

very curious to find out!
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 377594 ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 2747345646 this really make me upset!

poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that. Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1098764838

i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname? cryyyyyyy
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

i don't juat understand anyone here, hah!
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 pm

I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero! explosive

Vampire_Zero wrote:Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

I know right... To think his votes are equal to Yuuki's...
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    ambi9942* wrote:Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 377594 ok heres another question why do you think zero and kaname are at a ty right know, or do you know if theres a poll between zeki and yume fans???

its not tie anymore,more people hate kaname than zero Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 2747345646 this really make me upset!

poll between zeki n yume fan? i dont know about that. Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1098764838

i'm a YuMe fan(n will always be!) but i love zero too! so i just dont get it why people hate zero or kaname? Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 966858
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1098764838 i dont know why but i think its more of a who do you want yuki to end up with Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 241537 ya'know if they hate zero they must be a yume fan if they hate kaname they must be a zeki fan???
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:20 pm

shizza24 wrote:I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero! Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 950934

You are absolutely right...I didn´t thought about Yuuki yet but she is very annoying because she can´t decide and because she tries to fit into a role that she can´t fullfill ( I don´t think that she is a talented vampire...) Loving two men is in my point of view not right, I don´t think that she loves both equally and she should decide soon...she gives both of them hope and has to dumb one of them one day...why not doing it right now and givig them a chance to find another one...

Yuuki annoys me too when she tries to play the hunter...ok she has a good intention but she has to concentrate on something, for example the night class, zero and the other hunters can hunt too

She should become clear about her own live and problems at first before she tries to help many others lol!

And to your question Vampire-Zero:
    Why do people HATE Kaname, if i may ask?

The word hate is quite strong...I woudn´t hate a caracter because they aren´t real. There are lots of people who get on such a story. Everyone favors a caracter that´s only normal but in the eyes of many people the person who is the opponnement of their favorite caracter is bad and they "hate" this person...Why Kaname? Maybe because he left Yuuki behind or because of his behavior or because of his treatment towards other caracters (or because they are Zero-fans and they want a relationship between Yuuki and Zero (no attack towards Zero-fans))...I don´t know and I can´t understand it...This is just a story...no reason to hate someone...I think you have the same opinion because you underlined the word HATE Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1713890440
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that?? Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 594618053
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that?? Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 594618053

Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 3994664780) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 12415) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 594618053
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

Yes I loved Rido he was so crazy and he was evil...and you could see that he has a lack of love...sara is just evil ...maybe she had feelings for kaname bur now she just follows her selfish desire...

I think that Rido has a strong personality and he survived we all know that so maybe...he will come back as a better enemy...somehow I would love to see a fight between sara and rido when they discuss who is the better enemy (sorry sara but in the end you die anyways Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 3994664780) I don´t know why you prefered him but he has many characteristics that makes him on the one hand hot and attractive (who doesn´t get interested in the evil one Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 12415) but on the other hand dangerous...you don´t want that he wins...great thing...you like him but you don´t like him too because he is evil towards the others...

well let´s see.. I hope that he gets a great comeback Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 594618053

Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Shocked No there are not more Zeki than Yume … how you get that idea? The difference is that more Zeki hate Kaname whereas the majority of Yume do not hate Zero!

Actually in the last polls that Lala and baidu organized (2 different polls) Kaname beat Zero in popularity and the difference wasn’t small Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1713890440

Yay go go Kaname! Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Cz07
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

yes he has a lack of love...poor boy...maybe he should start to date someone without killing or eating her afterwards...take a look at kaname Rodp he can help you (that would be an awesome scene Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 651225598)

Sara and Rido a couplet, that would be very funny...their Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 44660 games would only deal with the desire to rule...inner cinema
    Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456
    I wonder who would be the superior one in the partnership Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1098764838
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Kanoe wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

yes he has a lack of love...poor boy...maybe he should start to date someone without killing or eating her afterwards...take a look at kaname Rodp he can help you (that would be an awesome scene Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 651225598)

Sara and Rido a couplet, that would be very funny...their Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 44660 games would only deal with the desire to rule...inner cinema
    I wonder who would be the superior one in the partnership Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1098764838

Sara rofl rofl rofl rofl (he would allow him to call her Yuuri and Rido would be as soft as jelly rofl rofl )
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

nina wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy

Shocked No there are not more Zeki than Yume … how you get that idea? The difference is that more Zeki hate Kaname whereas the majority of Yume do not hate Zero!

Actually in the last polls that Lala and baidu organized (2 different polls) Kaname beat Zero in popularity and the difference wasn’t small Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1713890440

Yay go go Kaname! Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 Cz07

Mature Zeki don't hate Kaname. Only those immature ones wish Kaname die in the end, maybe they didnt think that would make Zeki a pathetic couple.
    I think most Zero fans love Kaname. We (purely Zero fans, share our distaste for Yuuki, and only tolerate her for Zero's sake.

Personally I love both guys, Zero more than Kaname obviously, and I don't care for either Zeki or Yume as a couple. I think both guys deserve better, but what to do.

And the polls arent a representatives of the true popularity of the characters anyway. Since they are just small samples taken in Japan for example (out of how many countries VK is in?) etc...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 pm

juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Sara Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 (he would allow him to call her Yuuri and Rido would be as soft as jelly Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 )

I think so too...her personal slave...i think she could have a lot of fun with him and he wouldn´t regret to be together with sara because he can call her yuuri...So cute...he would do everything for her ( right now I have an image in my head where Rido cooks an -I-love-you- cake for sara...he would be so adorable Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Buwahahahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl RidoxSara!!! rofl now THAT would be SOMETHING!!! xD xD the ultimate enemies of the world xD
    LovelyLadyJ
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

Post by LovelyLadyJ Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 pm

shizza24 wrote:I think Yuuki because she's literally two-timing with both the guys! Evil or Very Mad and that is just plain wrong and pisses me off a lot!!! Dang it girl make up your damn mind already!! Dx If you wanna stick to Kaname then don't effing throw yoursel'tf all over Zero every single time Kaname looks away! Dx and if you wanna go with Zero then quit the whole "I love you kaname" fad! Seriously it's so damn annoying when she's all Kaname this and Kaname that... and in the next second she's swooning and drooling all over Zero! explosive

I could never hate kaname. Vk was my second manga but the only one i really loved! and Kaname was my first like guy character that i thought was so hot! besides Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran high school host club but still, since them too were my first and zero i could never hate any of them three plus Kaname is so swwet i don't see how you can hate him
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 am

juliet wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:

a perfect combination rofl they both want the same thing

while Sara kills off her fiancees, Rido wants to eat his beloved one. I think they compliment each other.. and they both love collecting xD

LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"

rofl rofl ok I know its different...

seriously Rido needs to get a life, literally, now he's haunting even Kaname after his death... rofl
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 pm

well i voted sara . she is a real psychopath. well i also dont like ruca seriously that type of people i hate the most. kaien cross would have been my third choice after ch 74 what the heck does he mean by doing that [pointing his sword at kaname] Evil or Very Mad

Imagine Rido and Sara marrying each other? LOL, they would fight over
    the crown and the throne everysingle day. I still prefer Sara to Rido as
    a villain. Rido prooved rather inadequate for the role -plus he had
    that obsseion calling Yuuki as Yuuri- desperate but also funny in one
    sense...I felt that his real promblem was the fact that no woman showed
    him enough affection...GET A LIFE UNCLE RIDO!!

that's right juliet agree . seriously it would be way too funny if that happened . Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 1310 they would become like an old married bickering couple.
    LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"

Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 Character that make you pissed off - Page 2 215456 ok I know its different...

seriously Rido needs to get a life, literally, now he's haunting even Kaname after his death...

really rido should go now . his rival haruka and juuri he supposedly loves or is mad about are dead,
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneCharacter that make you pissed off - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 am

I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...
    but you have to admite even if his actions arent pleasing they do give the readers a longing to learn his misterious doings and motives for them.

no?
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I voted Kaname. I simply don't like his method of doing things lately...

Is it because he had killed the head member of the Hio clan... or he's following the same path as Rido and Sara? I'm very curious to know.

Just because you hate Kaname (since he, his fiancee Yuuki and headmaster Kaien want a peaceful co-existence) doesn't mean he's making Sara becoming the queen. Ambi9942 have made a great point when it comes to Kuran.
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote=. Ambi9942 have made a great point when it comes to Kuran.[/quote] thanks!Smile
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 am

I voted Yuuki. Her character is unbearable lately.
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 am

SARA for SURE!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 am