Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Character that make you pissed off

    Share

    Poll

    Which character always make you pissed off?

    [ 19 ]
    27% [27%] 
    [ 11 ]
    16% [16%] 
    [ 13 ]
    19% [19%] 
    [ 24 ]
    34% [34%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 70
    avatar
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : iN ThE FridGe!
    Warning Zone

    Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Elfiena Fiefie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them

    Nightclaws
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-01

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Nightclaws on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 am

    SARA for SURE!!!!!
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:a perfect combination rofl they both want the same thing

    while Sara kills off her fiancees, Rido wants to eat his beloved one. I think they compliment each other.. and they both love collecting xD

    LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"


    sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by KuranPrince on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 pm

    aya-chan wrote:sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl


    You know what, Aya-chan. I think you're right on the bullseye. Sara is indeed the black widow of the VK series. She has so many spiders it may take at least 30 cans of bug spray to get rid of her. I jest...

    jocolor
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by mariangie on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:28 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl


    You know what, Aya-chan. I think you're right on the bullseye. Sara is indeed the black widow of the VK series. She has so many spiders it may take at least 30 cans of bug spray to get rid of her. I jest...

    jocolor

    Yuuki : " Zero , please go to the store . I need 30 gallons of bug spray . Maximun potency . "

    Zero : " For what ! Who are you planning to kill , Kaname ? I can use Bloody Rose if you want . "

    Yuuki : " We have a huge spider problem . "
    " Tons of nasty bugs . Sara's behind them . "

    Zero : " It's not better to contract a bug exterminator ? "

    Yuuki : " You are the best vampire hunter I know . I like to ask Kaname for the job . He could do it for free . But I don't know his whereabouts . sSc_hidingsofa "

    Zero : " What are you going to offer me ? Being my girlfriend ?

    Yuuki : " No . But if you can get rid of Sara's pets . I can give you a sample of my blood . "

    Zero : " I'm in . "

    After 30 gallons of insecticide and 3,000 Bloody Rose bullets later . Zero kills all of Sara's spiders . Went to Yuuki afterwards .

    Zero : " I did want you ask me to do . Where's my reward ? " sFun_mischieviousbig

    Yuuki : " Here . "

    Yuuki gives Zero a little flask with some blood inside .

    Zero : " What is this supposed to mean ? You promise me your blood . " Give me your neck . I'm desperate . "

    Yuuki : " This is what I offer you . shy A sample of my blood . Take it or leave it . aha

    Zero ( Thinking ) : " I being manipulated again . How stupid I can be . Oh well ! It's her blood at least . "
    ( talking ) " I take it . Now scram , pureblood vampire . "

    Yuuki : " WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Zero is mean to me !!! cryyyyyyy I was just trying to help him . Giving him my blood to drink . " queen





    Last edited by mariangie on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
    avatar
    LovelyLadyJ
    Human

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2011-07-29
    Location : Virginia
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by LovelyLadyJ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl


    You know what, Aya-chan. I think you're right on the bullseye. Sara is indeed the black widow of the VK series. She has so many spiders it may take at least 30 cans of bug spray to get rid of her. I jest...

    jocolor

    Yuuki : " Zero , please go to the store . I need 30 gallons of bug spray . Maximun potency . "

    Zero : " For what ! Who are you planning to kill , Kaname ? I can use Bloody Rose if you want . "

    That was an awesome story lol cheers cheers cheers

    Yuuki : " We have a huge spider problem . "
    " Tons of nasty bugs . Sara's behind them . "

    Zero : " It's not better to contract a bug exterminator ? "

    Yuuki : " You are the best vampire hunter I know . I like to ask Kaname for the job . He could do it for free . But I don't know his whereabouts . sSc_hidingsofa "

    Zero : " What are you going to offer me ? Being my girlfriend ?

    Yuuki : " No . But if you can get rid of Sara's pets . I can give you a sample of my blood . "

    Zero : " I'm in . "

    After 30 gallons of insecticide and 3,000 Bloody Rose bullets later . Zero kills all of Sara's spiders . Went to Yuuki afterwards .

    Zero : " I did want you ask me to do . Where's my reward ? " sFun_mischieviousbig

    Yuuki : " Here . "

    Yuuki gives Zero a little flask with some blood inside .

    Zero : " What is this supposed to mean ? You promise me your blood . " Give me your neck . I'm desperate . "

    Yuuki : " This is what I offer you . shy A sample of my blood . Take it or leave it . aha

    Zero ( Thinking ) : " I being manipulated again . How stupid I can be . Oh well ! It's her blood at least . "
    ( talking ) " I take it . Now scram , pureblood vampire . "

    Yuuki : " WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Zero is mean to me !!! cryyyyyyy I was just trying to help him . Giving him my blood to drink . " queen

    That was an awesome story lol cheers cheers cheers and yuuki with her manipulative self would wanna do that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil poor zero

    That story was awesome lol cheers cheers cheers

    avatar
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2011-06-26
    Location : iN ThE FridGe!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Elfiena Fiefie on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:34 pm

    Yea..awesome story lol rofl rofl rofl rofl two thumbs up!!
    avatar
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by audraliann on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 am

    both sara and kaname
    avatar
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by RedSonja on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 am

    i voted yuki cause its bothering me that she says she loves kaname but she also loves zero(and she doesnt admit it,except once) but she doesnt know what she wants to do.she is so "oh my god i want zero's blood but i cant have it cause i promised kaname".....at last!!make up your mind!!!
    avatar
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2011-07-20
    Location : my thoughts
    Humor : always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ambi9942* on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 am

    RavenBlack wrote:i voted yuki cause its bothering me that she says she loves kaname but she also loves zero(and she doesnt admit it,except once) but she doesnt know what she wants to do.she is so "oh my god i want zero's blood but i cant have it cause i promised kaname".....at last!!make up your mind!!!
    i agree very well put. although i still hate sara more! lol
    avatar
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by audraliann on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 am

    Rima
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 am

    audraliann wrote:Rima

    Is it possible if you could please be more specific and tell us the reason why you say it's Rima... in English, if you will?
    avatar
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by audraliann on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 am

    no
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Katherine on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 pm

    audraliann wrote:no



    Some minutes earlier you said Kaname and Sara are the ones who pissed you off so there must be a reason why you changed your opinion so fast...I think you just want to post very much...that´s really said

    I stay with my opinion that Sara is annoying me the most because of her character and because of her actions towards poor Takuma...somehow Yuukis actions annoy me a little bit too, she has to become more self-confident. Don´t lose agains Sara Yuuki sFun_cheerleader2

    i voted yuki cause its bothering me that she says she loves kaname but she also loves zero(and she doesnt admit it,except once) but she doesnt know what she wants to do.she is so "oh my god i want zero's blood but i cant have it cause i promised kaname".....at last!!make up your mind!!!

    You are absolutely right RavenBlack...Yuuki has to make a decision soon, I wouldn´t wait for her but I know that Kaname and Zero are thinking differently almost..
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 am

    ah that sara,she pisses me so off. furious
    avatar
    ChibiShishou
    Human

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2012-04-15
    Location : Reading in the park
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by ChibiShishou on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 am

    lucykaede wrote:ah that sara,she pisses me so off. furious

    Ahhh! I know! Everytime I see her my blood curdles! She is such a GOOD villain though. In that horrible way...You know? It's hard NOT to respect her and understand psychologically how she came to be that way....But you hate her because she's for lack of better words. A nasty manipulative sadistic princess sSig_censored *rants for five minutes*

    But think about all that planning and strategics she had to do to set this in motion. And part of me thinks that she has some big connections with Kaname. All I can hope is is that she stops abusing my fav character Ichijou-san and that Yuuki defeats her in the end. And she also gives me a good reason to be suspicious of spiders!!! XD
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 am

    ChibiShishou wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:ah that sara,she pisses me so off. furious

    Ahhh! I know! Everytime I see her my blood curdles! She is such a GOOD villain though. In that horrible way...You know? It's hard NOT to respect her and understand psychologically how she came to be that way....But you hate her because she's for lack of better words. A nasty manipulative sadistic princess sSig_censored *rants for five minutes*

    But think about all that planning and strategics she had to do to set this in motion. And part of me thinks that she has some big connections with Kaname. All I can hope is is that she stops abusing my fav character Ichijou-san and that Yuuki defeats her in the end. And she also gives me a good reason to be suspicious of spiders!!! XD

    i will be so much happy if that crap sara dies from yuuki's hands.
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kialovejapan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 pm

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them
    You're right! ^^ That 3 are just adorables!!! Thy're too cool!
    Well for me that I'm a Zeky, I can stand Kaname after all.... but the person who pissed me off is definitively Sara Shirabuki!!!! How long can I wait to see her dead?!?!?!? I'm out of mind after read the chapter 82....grrrr She is only a spoiled little brat ....She really thinks of becoming the queen of the vampires?! crazy No way!!!! She deverses to rot in hell forever and ever she so mean!! She's killed her fiance!!!! cryyyyyyy How can you do such a horrible thing?!! And go ahead without regrets??!!!! furious I can't stand Sara in no way!!! That's my thought
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kialovejapan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:03 pm

    mariangie wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl


    You know what, Aya-chan. I think you're right on the bullseye. Sara is indeed the black widow of the VK series. She has so many spiders it may take at least 30 cans of bug spray to get rid of her. I jest...

    jocolor

    Yuuki : " Zero , please go to the store . I need 30 gallons of bug spray . Maximun potency . "

    Zero : " For what ! Who are you planning to kill , Kaname ? I can use Bloody Rose if you want . "

    Yuuki : " We have a huge spider problem . "
    " Tons of nasty bugs . Sara's behind them . "

    Zero : " It's not better to contract a bug exterminator ? "

    Yuuki : " You are the best vampire hunter I know . I like to ask Kaname for the job . He could do it for free . But I don't know his whereabouts . sSc_hidingsofa "

    Zero : " What are you going to offer me ? Being my girlfriend ?

    Yuuki : " No . But if you can get rid of Sara's pets . I can give you a sample of my blood . "

    Zero : " I'm in . "

    After 30 gallons of insecticide and 3,000 Bloody Rose bullets later . Zero kills all of Sara's spiders . Went to Yuuki afterwards .

    Zero : " I did want you ask me to do . Where's my reward ? " sFun_mischieviousbig

    Yuuki : " Here . "

    Yuuki gives Zero a little flask with some blood inside .

    Zero : " What is this supposed to mean ? You promise me your blood . " Give me your neck . I'm desperate . "

    Yuuki : " This is what I offer you . shy A sample of my blood . Take it or leave it . aha

    Zero ( Thinking ) : " I being manipulated again . How stupid I can be . Oh well ! It's her blood at least . "
    ( talking ) " I take it . Now scram , pureblood vampire . "

    Yuuki : " WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Zero is mean to me !!! cryyyyyyy I was just trying to help him . Giving him my blood to drink . " queen



    You're GREAT!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    This is the best,ridiculous, funny and at the limit of the demented bonus chapter of Vk I've ever read!!! rofl rofl
    You must be a comic!! Are you?!
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kialovejapan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:14 pm

    aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:a perfect combination rofl they both want the same thing

    while Sara kills off her fiancees, Rido wants to eat his beloved one. I think they compliment each other.. and they both love collecting xD

    LOL I can imagine Rido calling Sara as "Juri"
    And Sara can call him "Ouri"


    sara is a black widow, rido likes to devour his woman/mate. it would be a double KO rofl

    rofl Ahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl
    I've never thought at that strange king queen diabolical Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad couple...
    Rido the black man
    And Sara the black widow
    Ahahahahaha rofl rofl
    When Cupid strikes ... you know the destiny... rofl rofl
    It's true the proverb God makes them and they mate!!! rofl rofl rofl
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by aya-chan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 pm

    @kialovejapan doubling your posts is against the rules of this forum. To avoid such situation you can use the EDIT function which is exactly below your post.
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kialovejapan on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??
    Elfiana Fiefie don't say that!!! I'm a Zeky but the characters that pissed me off is Sara!!! don't worry about that, I think that much people votes Kaname because he left Yuuki alone... Or maybe because he's the anchestor of the Kuran's family...Who knows what people thinking .....Besides he's still so wrapped in mystery that gives me the nerves often also to me but that doesn't make me hate him ... I consider him a worthy adversary of love for Zero and I'm very curious to see who chooses Yuuki in the end ...so don't worry be happy and enjoy with Vk and with us!! sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 am

    kialovejapan wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:uhuhuhu..more people hate kaname than zero, is that mean there is more ZeKi fan here? cryyyyyyy
    and soon yuuki's vote will be equal to Sara.I really dont like and hate Sara!even if she doesn't exist, whenever I read VK n saw her, it makes me pissed of! she's so annoying! and honestly, I wish she'll die soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I prefer Rido to be their enemy than Sara. why is that??
    Elfiana Fiefie don't say that!!! I'm a Zeky but the characters that pissed me off is Sara!!! don't worry about that, I think that much people votes Kaname because he left Yuuki alone... Or maybe because he's the anchestor of the Kuran's family...Who knows what people thinking .....Besides he's still so wrapped in mystery that gives me the nerves often also to me but that doesn't make me hate him ... I consider him a worthy adversary of love for Zero and I'm very curious to see who chooses Yuuki in the end ...so don't worry be happy and enjoy with Vk and with us!! sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping

    you are the first sensible zeki i encountered on this forum. cheers
    avatar
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 374
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Italy
    Humor : Lunatic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by kialovejapan on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 pm

    aya-chan wrote:@kialovejapan doubling your posts is against the rules of this forum. To avoid such situation you can use the EDIT function which is exactly below your post.
    I'm really sorry! I don't know that... Ok I'll remember!! Smile thank you ;) please don't hunt me from this forum!!!! I love it... It's amazing!! I won't do that. I learned my lesson!! @lucykaede: oh thank you Smile eheh I consider myself just a big diplomatic..XD ahah well sometimes I like the personality of Kaname, he`s a good guy, but at first view I was falling in love with Zero Smile
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue May 01, 2012 2:06 am

    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them

    Isn't saying a character "pisses you off" character bashing? I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum... unless this topic is the exception? If this topic is allowed, then it should be ok to openly say you hate a character without it being bashing. Anyway, since this topic is allowed and hasn't been taken down i'll assume i'm free to say my opinion.....

    Kaname Kuran is the one character who pisses me off. Frequently. Very Happy
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them

    Isn't saying a character "pisses you off" character bashing? I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum... unless this topic is the exception? If this topic is allowed, then it should be ok to openly say you hate a character without it being bashing. Anyway, since this topic is allowed and hasn't been taken down i'll assume i'm free to say my opinion.....

    Kaname Kuran is the one character who pisses me off. Frequently. Very Happy

    Why the hell do you think that Kaname is the one character that pisses you off... is it because you wanted Sara to win by default? Enlighten us, Zo.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Elfiena Fiefie wrote:do you ever have a character in VK that often make you pissed off? well,just wondering Smile
    Anyway, I don't include Aidou, Ichijou, and Kaien because they just adorable and always make me laugh,so I guess no one dislike them

    Isn't saying a character "pisses you off" character bashing? I thought that wasn't allowed on this forum... unless this topic is the exception? If this topic is allowed, then it should be ok to openly say you hate a character without it being bashing. Anyway, since this topic is allowed and hasn't been taken down i'll assume i'm free to say my opinion.....

    Kaname Kuran is the one character who pisses me off. Frequently. Very Happy

    Why the hell do you think that Kaname is the one character that pisses you off... is it because you wanted Sara to win by default? Enlighten us, Zo.

    What does it have to do with comparison to anyone? I simply answered the question of this topic... I have no reason to explain myself, but if you must know, that man has annoyed me from book one with his arrogance and way of doing things. Many times I have wished I could punch him in the face... but alas he is just an image on a page.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Character that make you pissed off

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 am