Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_left59%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_left27%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_left15%How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+34
Shoujo-Zo18
Duskola
Dragonsrose15
Evil in love
yuuki kiryuu
Li.llium
XxContradictionsxX
msa-x
kialovejapan
norngpinky
kanachanimmortal
lililovelilica
Yuki Kuran
rosaever
Interferer
Katherine
KuranPrince
juliet
nina
Conrad Weller
mariangie
RedSonja
Divine Rose
Rikana-hime
aya-chan
sweetsolace
soulkeeper_pol
caela
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
aiko
Lisi
zeroyuuki666
Reannae
38 posters

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Reannae
    Reannae
    Human

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Dropsoa

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Empty How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by Reannae Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?
    AND/OR
    How do you want Vampire Knight to end?
    (Or, are you like me and hope it doesn't end?)

Anxious to hear your replies!!
    Much love.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 am

my dream ending....
    i want in the last chapter to see all parent coming to leave their children at night class and yuuki and kaname How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4179206333 came to admit their twin children How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 1027281640 (one boy and girl),exact carbon copies of their parents,kain and ruka came with their baby boy How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405 ,hanabusa and seiren almost.. (ha ha...)came with their's baby daughter and rima and shiki ha-ha-ha came with their children and all children are happy and playing with each other sBo_jumping sBo_jumping and yuuki and kaname happy seeing their children mixing with others How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2554657431 then suddenly yuuki realizes someone came and it was zero with his wife maria and his boy ooooh ,they shared a glare and smiled at each other shy and then again focuses on children and ho ho happy ending How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2554657431 .but..........hino did said it is a tragic love story so i have no hopes for a ending like this or other happy ending. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Empty Bad feeling about the ending of Vk...

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 am

I don't know if in this forum, there was a debates like this (sorry if I repeat another time), but I have a bad feeling on the ending of Vk!!! pale
    There are someone who believe that, in the end, Kaname will transform Yuuki as a human again! (this possibility is guaranteed by the drammatic Kaname's phrase to Yuuki: " ..or, could you please kill me then, Yuuki?"
    But Kaname is not capable to do that transformation...I mean, Kaname has amazing power but the power of the illusions and spells belongs to Ruka!! So the bad feeling (that I have from yesterday when I had that ugly nightmare) is :
    1) Kaname in the end will say to Yuuki to kill him. I don't know in which situation this could be happen...But the goal of Kaname is to kill all the purebloods! And so him and Yuuki are purebloods.
    2)Yuuki will not yield easily, because she loves Kaname, but (unfortunately) in the end Yuuki will kill Kaname...
    3)Finally it takes over Ruka, that, behind order of Kaname, she will have to transform Yuuki as a human, maybe in this speel Ruka could be die too (like Yuuki's mother...)
    You would think...why Ruka...?!
    I remember this page of the manga:
    Check it out!
    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Vampireknightch3706

This idea excludes that Ruka will die in the 83 chapter!(Yeah what a cold comfort...!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646 )

Please demolish this my idea! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405
    When I've thought on last night, I didn't believe it! Help me! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646
    I wanna see Yuuki Zero and Kaname together in the end...!! And all vampires...!!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2554657431
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Drops5black

How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Empty Re: How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end?

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I don't know if in this forum, there was a debates like this (sorry if I repeat another time), but I have a bad feeling on the ending of Vk!!! pale
    There are someone who believe that, in the end, Kaname will transform Yuuki as a human again! (this possibility is guaranteed by the drammatic Kaname's phrase to Yuuki: " ..or, could you please kill me then, Yuuki?"
    But Kaname is not capable to do that transformation...I mean, Kaname has amazing power but the power of the illusions and spells belongs to Ruka!! So the bad feeling (that I have from yesterday when I had that ugly nightmare) is :
    1) Kaname in the end will say to Yuuki to kill him. I don't know in which situation this could be happen...But the goal of Kaname is to kill all the purebloods! And so him and Yuuki are purebloods.
    2)Yuuki will not yield easily, because she loves Kaname, but (unfortunately) in the end Yuuki will kill Kaname...
    3)Finally it takes over Ruka, that, behind order of Kaname, she will have to transform Yuuki as a human, maybe in this speel Ruka could be die too (like Yuuki's mother...)
    Check it out!

This idea excludes that Ruka will die in the 83 chapter!(Yeah what a cold comfort...!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646 )

Please demolish this my idea! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405
    When I've thought on last night, I didn't believe it! Help me! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646
    I wanna see Yuuki Zero and Kaname together in the end...!! And all vampires...!!!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2554657431
    these three are key to coexistence,the only thing i can say that hope for best be ready for worst.kia you didn't tell me,from which chapter your sig is from??its so cool.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:I don't know if in this forum, there was a debates like this (sorry if I repeat another time), but I have a bad feeling on the ending of Vk!!! pale
    Check it out!

these three are key to coexistence,the only thing i can say that hope for best be ready for worst.kia you didn't tell me,from which chapter your sig is from??its so cool.
    Yesss! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Absolutely right! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Well said Lucy!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Oh sorry! My signature!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 1098764838
    well I'm a forgetful chronic... almost..
    And I didn't remember where I found that picture....But I reviewed the italian scan website where I read Vk, with the hope to found there, but I was unlikely.... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 3887309346
    But for the style of that picture, funny and laughing...I think I found in sakagure.livejournal.com ...A blog dedicated to Vk...with special scan coloured and special scans unpublished...but I don't know if the owner had deleted that picture....I only remember that I found 3/4 months ago....I'm sorry that I can't help you more...!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 pm

I don't know if in this forum, there was a debates like this (sorry if I repeat another time), but I have a bad feeling on the ending of Vk!!!
    Did you think about my ending? xD jaja
    But, if Juri was a pureblood and trnsformed Yuuki into human, Why kaname can't?
    It's quite posible that Kaname "trust in Ruka" to transformate her at the final, but she has to love so much Kaname to do that sacrifice How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2154643180
    In fact, Kaname is killing all purebloods to "exterminate" the danger (and because of his promise to hooded woman) and to protect yuuki. Then...his last action would be transformate her with Ruka powers(for "killing" all purebloods and to protect her U__U)
    Well...imagine that could be...what happenes with couples? Kaname would be dead because of his duty and Zero is a vampire, and yuki is a human again. Could be a real final romance with Zero and Yuki? in others forums people say that the final couple must be vampire-vampire...I think both finals (vampire-vampire/human-vampire) could be, no?
    And in the case of transforming Yuki into human...what would happend with all her maturing all along the story? if Ruka don't erase her memories is ok, but if she do? The main character would be like the beggining, teenage, clumpsy, etc...
    If the final transformation fo yuuki is entail erasing memories...mmmmmmmmmmm...I prefer to stay like vampire xD
    In the other hand.. if she transforms into human with all of her memories...then It would be good ^^
    but if she transforms into human with all of her memories...then she wouldn't be like the first yuuki, no?
    would be a mature...human...yuki.
    Then....zero will not love her forever and ever? D:
    He said that he loves the yuki that he knows...but if she transforms tu human...he would love her like before?? x(
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Check it out!

Yesss! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Absolutely right! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Well said Lucy!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 4155267722
    Oh sorry! My signature!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 1098764838
    well I'm a forgetful chronic... almost..
    And I didn't remember where I found that picture....But I reviewed the italian scan website where I read Vk, with the hope to found there, but I was unlikely.... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 3887309346
    But for the style of that picture, funny and laughing...I think I found in sakagure.livejournal.com ...A blog dedicated to Vk...with special scan coloured and special scans unpublished...but I don't know if the owner had deleted that picture....I only remember that I found 3/4 months ago....I'm sorry that I can't help you more...!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405

thanks kia,i appreciate that. Very Happy
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm

@ lucykaede:
    thanks kia,i appreciate that.
    You are welcome! It was the only thing that I could do!!! How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Check it out!

There's always hope for a three main character ending, Kia. There's a great possibility for them to co-exist. I hope Yuuki will save Kaname's life while Maria captures Zero's heart and to see him accept the truth of what happened-- past, present, and future. Whenever there's hope... there's life.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm

@Kuranprince:
    There's always hope for a three main character ending, Kia. There's a great possibility for them to co-exist. I hope Yuuki will save Kaname's life while Maria captures Zero's heart and to see him accept the truth of what happened-- past, present, and future. Whenever there's hope... there's life.
    Yeah, I hope almost for that!!! I don't wanna see an sorrowful ending!!!!
    My heart could not bear such a weight... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646 ....
    ...Too much emphasis melodramatic?! almost..
    Sorry
    ^^

Last edited by kialovejapan on Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Ah... I want all 3 of them to be alive.
    Zero and Yuuki working as the guardians.
    Kaname, the dorm head and president of the night class.
    Wouldnt that be nice? All problems resolved in my wishful thinking...haha. but thats all its going to be...
    i know its nearly impossible for it to end like this. But- if it did. Everyone would be happy?? scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 am

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Ah... I want all 3 of them to be alive.
    Wouldnt that be nice? All problems resolved in my wishful thinking...haha. but thats all its going to be...
    i know its nearly impossible for it to end like this. But- if it did. Everyone would be happy?? scratch

ah you are saying that the story should go to where it all began.ah so not seeing it happening. Evil or Very Mad

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:55 pm

lucykaede wrote:

ah you are saying that the story should go to where it all began.ah so not seeing it happening. Evil or Very Mad
    i agree with lucykaede on this one an ending like that is pretty much impossible unless someone turns back time (which would be a pretty lame-o ending)
    i think that one of the three may end up dying, kaname may trick yuki into killing him or somethng.
    zero may be killed by shara
    yuki could die for defending kaname/zero
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 am

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

i agree with lucykaede on this one an ending like that is pretty much impossible unless someone turns back time (which would be a pretty lame-o ending)
    i think that one of the three may end up dying, kaname may trick yuki into killing him or somethng.

these three are key to co-existence so i doubt they will die but if kaname gets killed by yuuki then i think yuuki will turn zero into human killing herself.that will be a pretty sad ending of yume but zero will get his happiness as human. Sad
    i hope yuuki will not erase his memories so to finally make him realize how good people kaname and yuuki were if all this happens in first place.
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

i know it's impossible...thats why i called it wishful thinking. haha.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 12, 2012 7:35 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

these three are key to co-existence so i doubt they will die but if kaname gets killed by yuuki then i think yuuki will turn zero into human killing herself.that will be a pretty sad ending of yume but zero will get his happiness as human. Sad
    i hope yuuki will not erase his memories so to finally make him realize how good people kaname and yuuki were if all this happens in first place.
    In this case Zero would be very very very very very very very very sad!!!!!
    His life would be destroyed....
    At that point at him would remain only one shot in the barrel...
    He would kill himself...!
    But if Maria intervene....
    eh eh
    who knows?!
    But I hope that the 3 main characthers doesn't die...I wanna see their future and maybe some wonderful kids!!
    Aren't you curious of see them?! ^^
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by msa-x Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm

I can't see Maria been zero's girlfriend U___U her interferation of been interesed on Zero is only to provoke Yuki, and she is jeaolous U___U If she wasn't interested in Zero she would said ¡For you Maria! Very Happy jajaja
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/25
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/26
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/27
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/36
    In fact...Maria loves Zero because he looks like Ichiru and reminds their time together.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/18
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/19
    Zero won't end with Maria...in the case of not ending with yuki...I prefer Yori than Maria ^^
    Well there's too much story to predict the end ;)
    Zeki final!! ohhh yeaaah ^^
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 am

I think yuki is the narrator of the story. She is telling her story, as in the beginning, she says that little by little, she was involved in a bloody world.

So I think she's remembering her own story, while she is transformed zero into a human, after Kana´s death. Naturally, in this context, yume is the final pair.

I do not know if there will be a woman to zero. But I do not want yori. The best friend of the woman he loved. And a character without sexuality. I can not see it.......
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Li.llium wrote:

I think yuki is the narrator of the story. She is telling her story, as in the beginning, she says that little by little, she was involved in a bloody world.

So I think she's remembering her own story, while she is transformed zero into a human, after Kana´s death. Naturally, in this context, yume is the final pair.

I do not know if there will be a woman to zero. But I do not want yori. The best friend of the woman he loved. And a character without sexuality. I can not see it.......

no.................................................................. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2747345646
    i don't want it to end like that,i don't want kuran lineage to die from the earth.please please no..kurans should not die,hino listen to this please. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 3045962615

why everything happen good for zero in the end??i want his happiness but not in expense of yume.and if yume dies how they can co-exist.ah............................................................................. sFun_banghead2
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by msa-x Mon May 14, 2012 3:55 pm

In chapter 75
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/9
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/10
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/12
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/75/13
    Kaname says that he is going to convert yuki in the appropiate moment, so I think is sure she will be human at the end, and Kaname will be dead because of the trandformation.Or maybe will be ruka... How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 594618053
    About Zero....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I don't risk to say that he will be human too (because who is going to sacrifice her/his life to convert him? maria? Kaien?)
    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 594618053
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Juuri´s sacrifice inhibits the vampire side. So, it is possible to deduce that the only way to Zero not dying it´s by the sacrificing of somebody in order to inhibit the vampire side of him. This is a hypothesis, a clue. It is not a certainty, whereas the FB says the only way to avoid degradation for LVE is through the blood of the vampire master. But the FB was done long ago, and obviously not will be the answer of a critical point in the manga.
    Kaname won´t leave Yuki alone. If he wants to turne Yuki again, he will do it thinking of leaving her and Zero together. Isaya's wife turned her children in humans. It is inferred here that she died, but her sacrifice was sufficient to convert more than one person. So Kaname can convert Zero and Yuki at same time.

I do not think it will happen. Personally, my guess is to an Yume end, I do not see it - zeki end. But I do not discount this hypothesis. I just think it's sad Zero and Yuki together when the love between them as a couple, it was not working well in story and I do not like implicit end. Here, it seems that Kaname is going to die, he transforms them and Yuki is telling the bloody of Vampire Knight, Kaname, for her children, at Zero´s side, her husband.

Where is the progression of the couple here? Is this the way Hino found to please Greeks and Trojans? I do not like that, I'm kind of "all or nothing."
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Li.llium wrote:Juuri´s sacrifice inhibits the vampire side. So, it is possible to deduce that the only way to Zero not dying it´s by the sacrificing of somebody in order to inhibit the vampire side of him. This is a hypothesis, a clue. It is not a certainty, whereas the FB says the only way to avoid degradation for LVE is through the blood of the vampire master. But the FB was done long ago, and obviously not will be the answer of a critical point in the manga.
    Kaname won´t leave Yuki alone. If he wants to turne Yuki again, he will do it thinking of leaving her and Zero together. Isaya's wife turned her children in humans. It is inferred here that she died, but her sacrifice was sufficient to convert more than one person. So Kaname can convert Zero and Yuki at same time.

I do not think it will happen. Personally, my guess is to an Yume end, I do not see it - zeki end. But I do not discount this hypothesis. I just think it's sad Zero and Yuki together when the love between them as a couple, it was not working well in story and I do not like implicit end. Here, it seems that Kaname is going to die, he transforms them and Yuki is telling the bloody of Vampire Knight, Kaname, for her children, at Zero´s side, her husband.

Where is the progression of the couple here? Is this the way Hino found to please Greeks and Trojans? I do not like that, I'm kind of "all or nothing."

i am quitting vk because this thing broke me. Sad
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

lucykaede wrote:i am quitting vk because this thing broke me. Sad

If I were you, I wouldn't give up on VK just because of speculations. Personally, I don't think Yuuki will ever go back to become human. After her soon to be battle against Sara, there's absolutely no way that she'll go back to being human. If she does go back to being human and her fiance Kaname no longer exists (especially when there are new threats by either vampires or rogue hunters, you can kiss her sanity good bye.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i am quitting vk because this thing broke me. Sad

If I were you, I wouldn't give up on VK just because of speculations. Personally, I don't think Yuuki will ever go back to become human. After her soon to be battle against Sara, there's absolutely no way that she'll go back to being human. If she does go back to being human and her fiance Kaname no longer exists (especially when there are new threats by either vampires or rogue hunters, you can kiss her sanity good bye.

well kuran prince i am very sensitive when it comes to yume. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by msa-x Mon May 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Don't worry xD Hino said in a interview that VK would have 2 parts: the first part is from volume 1 to 10, and the second part maybe has the same number of volumes ^^ the posibilitis to spin the story are ilimitaded.
    I think that Kaname will do an act that everyone would acclaim him, even people that don't like this character. This action would be happy and end final. I think this action is to convert Yuki into human (and maybe Zero too like Li.llium said)
    How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 2660116546
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Wed May 16, 2012 2:09 am

Li.llium wrote:
    Here, it seems that Kaname is going to die, he transforms them and Yuki is telling the bloody of Vampire Knight, Kaname, for her children, at Zero´s side, her husband.

I like that ending..it's seems pretty reasonable, I was thinking something similar, but not the human turning part, I was thinking Kaname sacrificing himself in order to restore the peace in the world, facing everything he did for that only reason. I just can't wait to see all the secrets unveiled, from the very begining, the HW (she is the one that intreages me the most), so that might be it: Kaname's sacrifice, and the reason he always looks sad, because he has to give up his love. Pure drama
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed May 16, 2012 2:50 pm

lucykaede wrote:well kuran prince i am very sensitive when it comes to yume. How do you think Vampire Knight is going to end? - Page 4 36224405

Don't let that get into you, Lucykaede. Vampire Knight has nothing to do with Greeks and Trojans... it's all about a struggle for peace for all mankind and vampires. Yuuki is becoming her fiance's equal and determine to kill Sara for using the blood tablets on her Night Class and and deceiving Zero to fuel his revenge on her soulmate. Yuuki will save Kaname and continue to love him against all odds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm