Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left59%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left27%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left15%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
XxContradictionsxX
Fine of Fate
kialovejapan
darkwolf123
Rikana-hime
kanachanimmortal
SassyKnight
DarkRose
PSDOL
sdalove
Pinacolada
Kikotsukino
madbanker
lililovelilica
Divine Rose
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
nina
mariangie
rosaever
Akaruisama
caela
bearcute <3
Katherine
zeroyuuki666
aya-chan
mabel
KuranPrince
jayashree
33 posters

Yuuki killing kaname

Poll

Do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill kaname

[ 34 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left65%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right [65%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left13%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_left21%Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Bar_right [21%] 

Total Votes: 52
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Drops1black

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Empty Yuuki killing kaname

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:38 am

First topic message reminder :

My question is do you think yuuki is brave enough to kill?

I think she can not kill kaname because I know if I was in her shoes I could be able to kill a man I know that I love and care about no matter what wrongs he did to me I might try my best to change him or to make him realize what he Is doing.

kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Yuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Empty Re: Yuuki killing kaname

Post by kialovejapan Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Kaname isnt exactly innocent... what would Yuuki mean by simply stopping him? What i've known Kaname really cannot be stopped unless hes dead-Even if Yuuki did "stop" him like Kaname said what will she do with him? Put him in the hunter prison? he can brake out of that. Give him a slap or two like she said? Kaname isnt one to be pushed around especially by a baby of a vampire(aido told her) like Yuuki? He means to push her away, why would he let her stop him until his plan is finished? That's what confuses me... it seems to me when and if Kaname gets captured he wont be getting the proper punishment for killing off all of the vampires from the senate and the purebloods. Even if they were evil or whatever, killing is wrong-
    I think that all we are confused about Kaname's mysterious and hidden plans...I really don't know where Hino-sama will want to shield....:/
    But IMO Yuki is going to stop Kaname with Zero's help and support in order to know a little more about his plan!
    You know that in the last chapter she says directly to Kaname why he is going to do all that mess for "her wish"?!?!?!?
    It doesn't make sense...!!!!
    Why not fullfill in the past?!
    Yeah after Yuki's birth it seems that Kaname-oniisama
    Sorry I'm just joking!xD
    I was saying Kaname-SAMA (^^) after Yuki's birth seems that he had a better reasons to go ahead, to protect someone important for him, after a long time...
    It's so sweet his wish to make a better world without fair ONLY FOR YUKI!
    But...we know...it's hard to do something like that...Especially now that he's all alone (except for Seiren... About Seiren..I hope that Hino will deepen her characters....come on we doesn't even know her surname and her past!!!! >.< I can't stand it anymore)...
    Well we have to wait a little...(2 months...-.-...but June is just started...so xD...!)
    off topic It's so sweet your avatar Contraddictions!!! *.*!!!! sLo_Iloveyou I love it! off topic sEm_oops
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneYuuki killing kaname - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 pm

if yuuki kills kaname she will end up killing himself but that does not goes same for zero.here this it proves that she loves kaname more than zero.she left zero for kaname though zero himself hated her or just pretended to.she vowed to run away from him but she did managed to control her feelings for zero.now when kaname left she tagged herself to the duties of being a kuran but when she found out he abondoned her she did not allowed it.she wanted her man back even if it means cutting him.yuuki loves kaname and can got to the extent of killing herself.there is no way she is gonna kill kaname unless the situation demands so meaning killing him to remove his pain or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 am