Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left59%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left27%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left15%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
darkwolf123
lililovelilica
ButterflyWingsx
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
chacile
SilverAngel
Shoujo-Zo18
kanamekuranlover
via2myrene
kanachanimmortal
Akaruisama
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
19 posters

ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Poll

Does Zero hate all pure bloods, including Yuki???

[ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left13%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left16%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 16 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left50%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left0%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_left3%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 32
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Dropsoa

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Empty ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

ZeKi has lost the battle of LOVE?!?!

confused argue
    Is it possible for Zero to realize that he can't live without Yuki, before its too late? Even if he realizes it, can he do anything about it? Can he fight against Kaname?
    Also, can Zero really hate Yuki? Does his heart think otherwise? Is it possible that ZeKi has lost to YuMe?
    Zero said that he wanted to kill every pure blood, but when Yuki met him, he didn't do anything to her. The fact that he offered his blood, was it because he thought that he was in debt to Yuki or was it love?!?!
    There are many events suggesting that he does love her. But how long can he deny it?

ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:yes,maybe in coming chapters zero will drink her blood and realize that she feels for him but it seems to me highly unlikely because yuuki wanted to get kaname to her side inspite of that he is the reason for zero's tragedy as kaname claims. yuuki never gave up on kaname,she can't hate and loose him,even if she feels for zero and he gets to know about that,the main thing is yuuki to hate kaname and love zero more than kaname,when yuuki did not hate kaname for her brother's death and zero's tragedy,i don't think she can hate him in future.

I was only wondering what Zero would do if he knew a chunk of Yuuki's heart belongs/is attached to him. I never said or thought for once that Yuuki hates Kaname or she's going to run off with Zero. It's clear that even though she's by Zero's side her heart is breaking at what Kaname is doing and she wants him back or she wouldn't have ask Ruka to return Kaname to her, or say things like "my Kaname is over there, I have to go to him". So yeah, just coz I wonder things about Zeki does not make me suddenly forget the deep love Kaname and Yuuki have.

I love the trio, I just can't help discussing all aspects of the love triangle and the story. Very Happy

darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

i love the whole 'love triangle' thing! its just so cute ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 3814611447
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    I was only wondering what Zero would do if he knew a chunk of Yuuki's heart belongs/is attached to him. I never said or thought for once that Yuuki hates Kaname or she's going to run off with Zero. It's clear that even though she's by Zero's side her heart is breaking at what Kaname is doing and she wants him back or she wouldn't have ask Ruka to return Kaname to her, or say things like "my Kaname is over there, I have to go to him". So yeah, just coz I wonder things about Zeki does not make me suddenly forget the deep love Kaname and Yuuki have.

I agree Smile Kaname's actions are deeply troubling for Yuuki, but she's resolved to capture him out of her duty to do so; not because she doesn't care for him. We saw in Chapter 84 that they were both only going through the motions of 'fighting'. Kaname and Yuuki still have a deep bond. Neither is willing to actually harm the other, so they don't do all that well at being on opposite sides in a battle Razz

As for Zero knowing about Yuuki's 'torn' heart...I believe he already does, to an extent. scratch Well, not that she loves him. Just that she still wants to regard him as a friend. He can see how she attempts to speak with him around the Night Class campus and heard her confess in Chapter 73 (Page 36) that she missed their friendship and wanted to go back to the way things were between them.

So Zero knows that Yuuki doesn't harbor any hostility towards him whatsoever. She has openly said that she wants to be friends with him once more. Zero knows this, but I doubt he thinks she loves him. I don't think he ever thought that when they were close companions in the first arc, so I doubt he realizes it now.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Kara wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:

I agree Smile Kaname's actions are deeply troubling for Yuuki, but she's resolved to capture him out of her duty to do so; not because she doesn't care for him. We saw in Chapter 84 that they were both only going through the motions of 'fighting'. Kaname and Yuuki still have a deep bond. Neither is willing to actually harm the other, so they don't do all that well at being on opposite sides in a battle Razz

As for Zero knowing about Yuuki's 'torn' heart...I believe he already does, to an extent. scratch Well, not that she loves him. Just that she still wants to regard him as a friend. He can see how she attempts to speak with him around the Night Class campus and heard her confess in Chapter 73 (Page 36) that she missed their friendship and wanted to go back to the way things were between them.

So Zero knows that Yuuki doesn't harbor any hostility towards him whatsoever. She has openly said that she wants to be friends with him once more. Zero knows this, but I doubt he thinks she loves him. I don't think he ever thought that when they were close companions in the first arc, so I doubt he realizes it now.

in first arc he drank her blood,he knew how she felt for him and for kaname and that means he knew he deeply cared for him but her heart belonged to kaname,now i don't know but if zero drinks her blood maybe hino twists something and we may know that she has feelings but its unlikely,yuuki loves kaname,he loves her,zero is good as their friend just like kaein cross was of jurika.
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 am

that is true... scratch but would it really end that way? having kaname and yuuki together but with zero only as a friend? that would kinda be a bummer for me Sad . i don't think that the story would end just like that, i think something will happen and push everything to a new perspective. bouncing
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

darkwolf123 wrote:that is true... scratch but would it really end that way? having kaname and yuuki together but with zero only as a friend? that would kinda be a bummer for me Sad . i don't think that the story would end just like that, i think something will happen and push everything to a new perspective. bouncing

agree if it ends that way i will be angry,i wanna see an epic ending with some really cool stunts by the entire cast of manga.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am

darkwolf123 wrote:that is true... scratch but would it really end that way? having kaname and yuuki together but with zero only as a friend? that would kinda be a bummer for me Sad . i don't think that the story would end just like that, i think something will happen and push everything to a new perspective. bouncing

Maybe...but like what? Yuuki to suddenly be like omg I've loved Zero all along. I only thought that I loved Kaname, but I don't. Well, if that happen in the story Hino will have a hell lot of explaining to do. She's been constantly reminding the fans how much Yuuki loves Kaname and vice versa. It would be quite shocking after all the declarations of love Yuuki and Kaname has made to each other for Yuuki to be like ok, I want to be with Zero now. Forget Kaname.

That's why I think a lot of fans hope for kaname's death coz they're sure if Kaname dies Yuuki will be with Zero by default. But I think that's sad, and it makes Zero second choice.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:That's why I think a lot of fans hope for kaname's death coz they're sure if Kaname dies Yuuki will be with Zero by default. But I think that's sad, and it makes Zero second choice.

Yes, I agree with you here. I don't think that would be a very happy ending for VK, or a very smooth way to bring the LT to a close...

It wouldn't be a happy relationship or provide closure if Yuuki is grieving over Kaname and in a sort of 'rebound' relationship. That wouldn't be fair to poor Zero, either Sad

If Zero does end up with someone, he deserves someone who can give him her whole heart. wub

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:

You make very good points, juliet. Perhaps, you're right that Zero knows very well Yuuki's feelings for Kaname but at the same time Zero has not taken Yuuki's blood since she realized a chunk of her heart belongs/is attached to Zero. I'm wondering if Zero were to drink Yuuki's blood now would he see that he has a fighting chance and pursue after her? Or would he still continue to act the same? I hate not knowing what's going on inside the trio's head. We need a chapter to see what Zero, Yuuki and Kaname are thinking.

Yes, a chunk of her heart is still attached to zero; but in what way? thus far, nothing from second arc gave us any clue that yuuki loves zero romantically.

Even if a chunk of her heart was attached to zero, after she drank his blood, yuuki's words were

I drank from a man I never wished blood from

So even if we don't know what zero will think after he will drink yuuki's blood, we know what yuuki thought - I drank from a man I never wished blood from

Second, even if a chunk was attached to zero, yuuki move unconsciously toward kaname when she saw him for the first time, and called him MY KANAME. also, yuuki was pained when she realised that kaname didn't come to take her with him.

Third, even after she heard about so-called kaname's implication in zero's tragedy, yuuki made no refference to it when she meet him face-to-face. instead she preffered to be pierced by his sword, or kill him if the only choice is to live without him.

And lastly, even if she doesn't agree with kaname's doings and she tries to stop him, in the last chapter when kaname was about to be stabbed by sara, yuuki jumped in front shielding him with her own body, ready to take the blow instead of kaname.

So, considering that she's willing to protect kaname with the price of her life, that she doesn't want to live without him, that kaname is HER MAN, what kind of attachment directed to zero can zero see in yuuki's blood?

I think that yuuki's actions and words in the last chapter are speaking from itself.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:

You make very good points, juliet. Perhaps, you're right that Zero knows very well Yuuki's feelings for Kaname but at the same time Zero has not taken Yuuki's blood since she realized a chunk of her heart belongs/is attached to Zero. I'm wondering if Zero were to drink Yuuki's blood now would he see that he has a fighting chance and pursue after her? Or would he still continue to act the same? I hate not knowing what's going on inside the trio's head. We need a chapter to see what Zero, Yuuki and Kaname are thinking.

Yes, a chunk of her heart is still attached to zero; but in what way? thus far, nothing from second arc gave us any clue that yuuki loves zero romantically.

Even if a chunk of her heart was attached to zero, after she drank his blood, yuuki's words were

I drank from a man I never wished blood from

So even if we don't know what zero will think after he will drink yuuki's blood, we know what yuuki thought - I drank from a man I never wished blood from

Second, even if a chunk was attached to zero, yuuki move unconsciously toward kaname when she saw him for the first time, and called him MY KANAME. also, yuuki was pained when she realised that kaname didn't come to take her with him.

Third, even after she heard about so-called kaname's implication in zero's tragedy, yuuki made no refference to it when she meet him face-to-face. instead she preffered to be pierced by his sword, or kill him if the only choice is to live without him.

And lastly, even if she doesn't agree with kaname's doings and she tries to stop him, in the last chapter when kaname was about to be stabbed by sara, yuuki jumped in front shielding him with her own body, ready to take the blow instead of kaname.

So, considering that she's willing to protect kaname with the price of her life, that she doesn't want to live without him, that kaname is HER MAN, what kind of attachment directed to zero can zero see in yuuki's blood?

I think that yuuki's actions and words in the last chapter are speaking from itself.

absolutely true honey,her actions speaks for herself,she loves kaname and only him,zero and others are same for her,she wants happiness for them but kaname is the one she loves the most,she never hated him for his sins,even after knowing that he was the reason for her real brother's death,thats a big thing,her love is very strong.zero can't get that love even if turns out a zeki endgame.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 pm

I think that at the last chapter is just amazing how Zero treats Yuuki with so much compassion, giving her courage and strength to go on as she is leaned over the area where Kaname dissapeared...

also it's a scene that officially says that his hate or pretended hate towards her has died out - he no longer needs to hide the fact that he feels for her - perhaps because now he can see Yuuki's desperate attempts and how she aches in her own way losing the man that she is in love with, and understanding that her position is very hard to deal with. At this stage, he can not afford any longer to be strict or difficult with her.

At least i did not expect him to show compassion to her but it seems that after what he heard and saw, he supports her in a good friendly way - i think the tension between them reached a final resolution. And that ends perhaps ends their old tension without too much words and scenes among them...and also sets the path that there are lingering feelings on either side, it's more like Zero accepting Yuuki's difficult path and all that means to her and he shows comprehension about her feelings. Perhaps a good way for Hino to resolute their tension without needing to add more in the mix...

Seeing a controversy between them such as in the past would be weird from now on...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm

juliet wrote:I think that at the last chapter is just amazing how Zero treats Yuuki with so much compassion, giving her courage and strength to go on as she is leaned over the area where Kaname dissapeared...

also it's a scene that officially says that his hate or pretended hate towards her has died out - he no longer needs to hide the fact that he feels for her - perhaps because now he can see Yuuki's desperate attempts and how she aches in her own way losing the man that she is in love with, and understanding that her position is very hard to deal with. At this stage, he can not afford any longer to be strict or difficult with her.

At least i did not expect him to show compassion to her but it seems that after what he heard and saw, he supports her in a good friendly way - i think the tension between them reached a final resolution. And that ends perhaps ends their old tension without too much words and scenes among them...and also sets the path that there are lingering feelings on either side, it's more like Zero accepting Yuuki's difficult path and all that means to her and he shows comprehension about her feelings. Perhaps a good way for Hino to resolute their tension without needing to add more in the mix...

Seeing a controversy between them such as in the past would be weird from now on...

Huh. I think that's a good way of putting it. You said that beautifully. Love your post. ^^ Zero was mature enough to put aside his feelings of insecurity about his mess of feelings inside for Yuuki to see that she was obviously hurting and going through far worse than he... he was able to finally put his feelings of hate aside for her. However... I think this happened a couple chapters ago when he first yelled at her about Kaname and then hugged her... this was him trying to show emotion to her again and shortly after is when they were allies again. I don't think it happened just in 85, and I don't think it ends there. ;)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    juliet wrote:I think that at the last chapter is just amazing how Zero treats Yuuki with so much compassion, giving her courage and strength to go on as she is leaned over the area where Kaname dissapeared...

Huh. I think that's a good way of putting it. You said that beautifully. Love your post. ^^ Zero was mature enough to put aside his feelings of insecurity about his mess of feelings inside for Yuuki to see that she was obviously hurting and going through far worse than he... he was able to finally put his feelings of hate aside for her. However... I think this happened a couple chapters ago when he first yelled at her about Kaname and then hugged her... this was him trying to show emotion to her again and shortly after is when they were allies again. I don't think it happened just in 85, and I don't think it ends there. ;)

you liked that part? well thank you...at least we can agree on that and argue about the continuation rofl rofl no i find it logical for you to see another beginning for them and for me to see it simply as the resolution of their conflict that can lead to a good friendship so that Yume can bloom without grudges from further on, so that's either the starting point of romance (for zekis) or the resolution of conflict for me at least, fact is that things have started smoothing there for these two and i do recognize a development there.

For me as a yume would be also wise Yuuki to accept his touch and his compassion, his friendship; because it fits her character and chases any shadows away...for Hino it would be easier from a writing point this path...because here Yuuki would not contradict with her own sayings at the last chapters which were very strong for Kaname: " KIll me" and bla...bla...but the continuation belongs to HIno.

Personally I only want Kaname to be saved at this phase, if he can have a happy ending (whatever that is) I do not care about Yuuki...

my next vid will be "with or without you" rofl rofl rofl rofl

even though the script does not support my wish because Kaname's happiness is bonded with Yuuki and life also as he had stated her that he would prefer death than losing her...still you can never tell...

as a zeki do you think that Hino can easily twist the script and give us a zeki next chapter or two or do you see it just as a starting point? this i have not understand...because up to now the first option seems very far away since Yuuki stated again the things that she feels about Kaname and proves them also in the last feeling hurt...

i don't know...i can't really care about zeki or yume now in the sense of being passionate about it; there are other points at the script that concern me.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 pm

this new development tells that this time zero just wanna find answers.why his family was put to such stake by kaname,why his brother had to die,why yuuki was given to zero by kaname(just to make a shield or his feelings were genuine and stuff).he said he will see with his own eyes and i think this time when everything will be unfold his heart surely will regret his hatred for vampires though i am not sure he can respect kaname or not.his hatred for kaname seems like it can't be removed,if yuuki is not there to protect kaname,he will surely try to kill him even if it means his own death in the battle.i just hope hino won't do such a thing that making yuuki finally allowing herself and zero to kill kaname.if this happens i will surely never read a manga by hino matsuri.it now entirely depends on kaname's motive,if his actions are find evil by yuuki and zero then they will surely try to kill him.yuuki is afterall hino's justice side.

and my answer to this question-i say zeki is still in run to win only if her feelings suddenly grow romantic towards zero which seems a quite difficult at this time.she has just broken her relationship with kaname(not abandoned him though,she wants him back)and is determined to find answers,she also said she belongs to kaname and can't live with zero.now if hino suddenly develops the heat between them,it will look highly unrealistic.

@juliet yes it is now not about zeki and yume but to stop this killing by kaname and find their resolve and salvation.its not a love triangle after all.thats why this story is captivating,its not about some girl like in twilight,who wants to sleep with the hot main vampire. Surprised

yuuki is a very strong heroine though still not strong as her fiancee. Twisted Evil

by the way in recent chapter hino drew zeki like jurika.
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 269132_435430536492121_387374336_nZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 269132_435430536492121_387374336_n
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 am

juliet wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

you liked that part? well thank you...at least we can agree on that and argue about the continuation rofl rofl no i find it logical for you to see another beginning for them and for me to see it simply as the resolution of their conflict that can lead to a good friendship so that Yume can bloom without grudges from further on, so that's either the starting point of romance (for zekis) or the resolution of conflict for me at least, fact is that things have started smoothing there for these two and i do recognize a development there.

For me as a yume would be also wise Yuuki to accept his touch and his compassion, his friendship; because it fits her character and chases any shadows away...for Hino it would be easier from a writing point this path...because here Yuuki would not contradict with her own sayings at the last chapters which were very strong for Kaname: " KIll me" and bla...bla...but the continuation belongs to HIno.

Personally I only want Kaname to be saved at this phase, if he can have a happy ending (whatever that is) I do not care about Yuuki...

my next vid will be "with or without you" rofl rofl rofl rofl

even though the script does not support my wish because Kaname's happiness is bonded with Yuuki and life also as he had stated her that he would prefer death than losing her...still you can never tell...

as a zeki do you think that Hino can easily twist the script and give us a zeki next chapter or two or do you see it just as a starting point? this i have not understand...because up to now the first option seems very far away since Yuuki stated again the things that she feels about Kaname and proves them also in the last feeling hurt...

i don't know...i can't really care about zeki or yume now in the sense of being passionate about it; there are other points at the script that concern me.

Actually I do still find it hard to say whether it's just a resolution of their friendship or a further development of romance, but I think it can be resolved in the next chapter because as you say there are more serious things than Zeki or yume at the moment ^^ ( I do care how it ends, but if it can be resolved with no confusion for the fans/regrets for the characters it'd be great. ^^) I think yes, next chapter has a chance to be Zeki focused at first because they can have their relationship resolved if they speak about it further in depth. Zero can make an actual confession and Yuuki can either accept or reject him properly. And after this I believe they can remain allies & make a plan to go after Kaname, but no I do not think it will take up the entire chapter... I think it's possible to get some interaction between Ichijo & Kaname since we saw it looked like he wanted to confront him? Or maybe Kaname has himself a new ally since Ichijo can't help himself and doesn't want Kaname on his own out of pity.... who knows.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm

I think yes, next chapter has a chance to be Zeki focused at first because they can have their relationship resolved if they speak about it further in depth.

Oh well, they've just started in chapter 86 ^^'' and

Spoiler:

Seriously, I agree with juliet:

Kaname is okay and has Yuuki but then Yuuki might be thinking to help her friend. Kaname on the other side I do not see him and so willing to help. If Yuuki had that choice; Kaname vs Zero's survival. What would she choose?

This is just one of the possibilities I was thinking about, knowing that Zero has still to reach Level E, Yuuki has still to use her bracelet, and so on.
    I don't know if this would develop in a Kaname-wants-to-kill-Zero, because we don't know what was Kaname's plan for Zero yet, and I don't think he risked so much only to kill him in the end. I was thinking about something more like:

- Kaname wants Zero to kill HIM someway
    - Kaname wants Zero to become the most powerful Hunter, the one who hate PBs the most, then it's all to turn him by PBs side in the end

Well, these are pure speculations. Still, the only thing that can make Yuuki change her mind, is something radical like the situation juliet exposed.

yup, juliet-sama is right. hino-sama's imagination is very high, that it's quite hard for us to predict what will happens in vk next, and what is in her head :]

EVIL HINO!!!! ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 4155267722

I don’t think so.. When I first read VK years ago, I was at first afraid that the couple in the story might end up being Zero and Yuuki, but after the start of Rido’s sub arc, my anxiety disappeared. Indeed, it cannot be denied that Zero is in love with Yuuki, if it is only possible, he may have wished to be the one by her side. However, it has been what, 84 chapters? We only get to see half baked Zeki teasers compared to Yume. Indeed, there are lots of developments every now and then on Yuuki and Zero’s relationship but they always stopped at camaraderie level, the Hino-sensei never bother to expound them (all of those remained potentials). The fact that Yuuki can accept not having Zero by her side but went half crazed when Kaname left her and had been going after him since then is one big clue that the author never really intended to have a confusing LT. For others, Yume might seem so boring and predictable, but come on.. Kaname and Yuuki being together had never been easy, there were lots of lies, misgivings, and circumstances that had made their relationship complicated beyond compare.. that it’s even unthinkable, why do they have to separate when they can barely live rationally without each other.

Wonderful and completely agreeable, Chacile! ;)

What I got from CH83 was that Zero and Yuuki became allies again. She's not asking to stay by Zero's side as his lover which is what confuse me when people draw the conclusion that Zero and Yuuki are gonna get together now. Well, first Yuuki has to acknowledge her romantic feelings for Zero but she hasn't yet, she's still nurturing and motherly towards Zero just like she was when they were kids. She took care of Zero. That's why I say Zeki hasn't progress romantically. The only progression is that Yuuki drink Zero's blood which makes me glad in a way now that she had her fill of both Kaname and Zero's blood.

Ooooooh ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 2554657431 I'm glad to read somebody who is soooo much with me in her analysis of Yuuki's feelings for Zero. And you're totally right, she told Zero she wanted things between them come back like they were before. And before, they were not lovers, isn't it? O_o

@juliet again:

For me it's not the fact that she is a pureblood, his main concern, but the fact that she loved another and he knew it from the beginning...

Yes, he knew, and from her own blood.

I'm wondering if Zero were to drink Yuuki's blood now would he see that he has a fighting chance and pursue after her? Or would he still continue to act the same?

Well, he drank a LOT of her blood when she was still human and free. And all he discovers, at once and from the first time, is that she loves Kaname.

Maybe now things are changing? From what we read in ch. 86, we cannot say that at all. And for things to change, I think Zero would want to see his own image in Yuuki's blood, and noone else.

yuuki loves kaname,he loves her,zero is good as their friend just like kaein cross was of jurika.

Yes, @kanamekuranlover, I find the relationship between them very specular to jurikacross. Well, there are obviously a lot of different situations. Still, we have again a possible president of the HA that falls in love with a PB and that probably will turn from wanting to slaughter all PBs to be the key of true cohexistence.

Well, I think that more than a LT, we're going to see something like this. There are a lot more than Zeki and Yume in this manga, and discoveries are just beginning (even if the end is near! Very Happy)

@darkwolf123:

having kaname and yuuki together but with zero only as a friend?

Why not? lol! Don't you think that transforming wild killer dog Zero into a true PBs friend would really be the true miracle? lol! lol! lol!
    Still I agree with you, if this has to happen, it won't be but the last of a series of GREAT coup de theatre ;)

And then, like Kara says

If Zero does end up with someone, he deserves someone who can give him her whole heart.

So, better a friend than a second choice lol!

@juliet, I find myself again quoting you and, do you know? I really WANT to JOIN your party!!! Zekis? Yume? Who cares? WE ARE KANAMELIVES PARTY! KAVES! KAVES! YO! lol! lol! lol!

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 2554657431 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 2554657431 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 2554657431 Or maybe Kanamess... Kaname alive AND shirtless ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 36224405 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 36224405 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 36224405 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 2554657431
    Who cares about Zero and Yuuki? They can go where they want, if we can have our Kaname safe!!! ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 812189494

@lucykaede

thats why this story is captivating,its not about some girl like in twilight,who wants to sleep with the hot main vampire.

So I'm not the only one here who REJECTS Twilight Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I think I'm going to kill the next who tells me "Aaaaah but it's like Twilight!" when I talk about VK.............

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 am

I''m posting something I did at other forum . Just to get some feedback about it . Any comments , good or bad are welcome .

First post :

One of the things the story has repeated so far is the idea if a non - pureblood vampire can fall really in love with a pureblood vampire . Or if the non - pureblood only felt to the pureblood charisma and the love is just an illusion .

That's what Zero want to know about his love for Yuuki . If his love was a set - up by Kaname to make him protect her . Or if his love for her is real .

But here is a thing Zero has not notice yet . Yuuki is a weird pureblood in the sense she has no charisma . Because of her spell nullify power . She even nullify her own attraction power to other vampires .

So the answer is : Zero's love feelings for Yuuki are real .

At the same time , Zero has always sense the one Yuuki loves is Kaname . Since the first time he seen both together . Since the first time Zero bitten Yuuki . But everytime Zero wanted to hear Yuuki telling him that she loves him . Her message is " I'm Kaname's . "

This means is very difficult to make a Zeki ending without making Yuuki discart all those love feelings Zero knows she has for Kaname . Zero can't say she is lying to avoid hurting both of them in the process . Because Zero knows blood can't lie .

Second post :

@Maria

In addition to what AGirlNamedBlessed said, read Zero's dialogue again. He says "Until now, what we thought... and what we felt... how can you say it wasn't orchestrated?"

Zero was referring to the feelings of them both, not just his own.

About this post in particular :

Spoiler:

This is the Japanese text for the passage you mentioned .

…なあ、どう思う? = Zero : "...Hey, how do you think this?"

きっかけが仕組まれたものなら = Zero : "If the beginning was plotted,"

あの夜の出会いもそうじゃないのか?= Zero: "that night of our encounter was plotted, too, wasn't it?"

これまで 考えたこと 感じたこと、仕組まれたものじゃないと なぜ言える? = Zero : "How can you say that until now , what I thought and felt were not plotted?"

...そういうのも全部まとめて答えがほしいんだ = Zero : "...I want an answer to all such things."

だから見届けるために俺は一緒にいく = Zero : "So, in order to see with my own eyes, I go with you together."

( Little note : Plotted and orchestrated are used in the same context . These are only translators' variations of the same word . )

About this sentence you quoted : "Until now, what we thought... and what we felt... " There is no " we " in the original Japanese sentence . There are no suspension punctuation marks ( ... ) either .

Zero is talking only about himself .

It makes no sense Zero is asking the answer of why "they" felt and thought . After saying he knew Yuuki is Kaname's fiancee and Yuuki told him she is Kaname's .

Zero wants to know if all the tragedy of his past was planned from the start by Kaname . Including Zero falling in love with Yuuki . Because Zero thought Kaname wanted him to fall for Yuuki . As a way to make him desire protecting Yuuki .

What in reality happened was Zero felt in love with Yuuki . Because of her gentle nature and the comfort he received from her the noght they met . Nothing to do with pureblood spells nor tricks .

What I said about Zero's true feelings for Yuuki was :

Zero has not noticed Yuuki is not the average pureblood . She has no charisma . Meaning there is no way for the usual inflatuation of non - purebloods to purebloods to work . Making Zero's love feelings for Yuuki real .

This is a journey for Zero to make alongside Yuuki . Zero , who is pursuing answers to his own questions . Both Zero and Yuuki have one mission in common . Find Kaname to answers their questions . But not all those questions are the same for both of them .

By M.a.y.a. :

In this context, we may also consider: what Yuuki felt by Kaname was always genuinely love? Or the attraction that Kaname has, while the more powerful PB, can also be considered as a factor that influenced her feeling? Yuuki just cancels a PB power of the person who drinks her blood.

In the case of purebloods . The charismatic powers of a pureblood doesn't affect other purebloods .

If this was the case ; Shizuka would felt in love with Kaname , Rido and every other pureblood she met in her past . Sara would felt in love with Ouri and Kaname . Yuuki would felt in love with Isaya and Touma . Ect , ect .

This means Yuuki felt in love with Kaname by her own . Not because she felt prisioner of Kaname's charismatic power / spell as pureblood .

A little bonus material to enjoy . :

From the Artbook :

Comment by Hino herself .
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 239vz5

A happy thought : “They belong together . ”

************************************************************************************

Third post :

Only as reference :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last scene from chapter 86 was Zero talking about the time Yuuki and himself met for first time . What happened at that time ?

In Zero's case , he has several prior experiences who teach him not to trust people . Including his own twin brother's betrayal hours before meeting Yuuki . Later he discovered he was going to live with Cross . Instead of the man who was his legal guardian , Yagari for unknown reasons .

When he met Yuuki he wanted to close his heart to others as much as he can . Not only because of the mistrust issue . But because hours later ; he discovered he was starting to become a vampire . One monster who eventually will harm everything that gets close to him .

The thing here is , Zero discovered he felt in love with the girl who treated him so gentle . Even when he tried to avoid this feeling by closing his heart to emotions .

In the case of Yuuki , she has a void in her heart . She was amnesic . One without a past nor family she remembers prior to her 6th birthday . When Zero enters her house . She notice he was more lonely than her . One who she can relate with . She start to try to make herself usefull to Zero . If she helped Zero ; she thought she filled the family and past void she had .

No mattter the translation used . What Zero is asking about the time he met Yuuki is the same . If he felt in love with her because it was a set - up by Kaname to make him the ideal shield for Yuuki . Meaning he felt for an illusion . Or if he felt in love with Yuuki because of herself .

The answer is the same I gave before . As Yuuki has no charisma as a pureblood . Zero's answer is he felt in love with Yuuki by himself . No tricks , no illusion .

What's in question here is : if Zero questioning Yuuki's feelings for him from the time they met or not .

If I use that premise :

1- For starts , Zero knew Yuuki was in love with a pureblood vampire since the first time he saw Yuuki and Kaname together .

2- Zero treated Yuuki as cold as he can . To make her out of his life as he could . But Yuuki insisted to befriend and care for him .

3- Zero has to notice the treatment he got from Yuuki the time they met was more of the kind a sister / friend / caring person gives to a hurt person . One which didn't imply that person is in love with you .

What are the feelings Zero would question from Yuuki about the start of their relationship ?

1-If she cared for Zero out of pity .

2-If she cared about Zero because he was important to her .

3- If Yuuki''s love for Kaname at that time was real or just an illusion .

In any of the above issues. Zero wouldn't be asking if Yuuki's feelings at that time were if she loves Zero in a romantic way or not . Because at that time Zero knew the only one Yuuki's eyes were looking for was Kaname's .

This means for Zero to ask Yuuki's feelings for him from the time they met together was a set - up or not is a waste of time . Unless he wants to know if Yuuki's feeelings for him are because of pity or not .

What Zero would want to know is . If Yuuki's love for Kaname from the start was just an illusion . If she changed her feelings afte returning to be a pureblood vampire . Because if this is true , Zero has a chance to get Yuuki . Or if Yuuki's love for Kaname is real from the start . Meaning there is only Yume in Yuuki's heart .

Exactly what M.a.y.a. replied to my original post.

Spoiler:

In conclusion :

1- Zero needs answers to the question if his love for Yuuki is real or not . If he was made to love Yuuki as a way to be her knight and shield . Or if he felt for her because of herself .

2- Since the time Yuuki and Zero met . Zero know Yuuki loves Kaname the most . He perceived this at the time Zero first saw Yuuki withh Kaname . Zero confirmed this when he sucked Yuuki's blood . Blood don't lie.

3- What Zero needs to discover about Yuuki's feelings is if her love for Kaname remains the same after all the crisis in Yume's relationship happened . Or if Yuuki's romantic love for Kaname was a farce . One which crumbles after all the things Kaname did to her to try to break them .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 am

mariangie wrote:I''m posting something I did at other forum . Just to get some feedback about it . Any comments , good or bad are welcome .

First post :

One of the things the story has repeated so far is the idea if a non - pureblood vampire can fall really in love with a pureblood vampire . Or if the non - pureblood only felt to the pureblood charisma and the love is just an illusion .

That's what Zero want to know about his love for Yuuki . If his love was a set - up by Kaname to make him protect her . Or if his love for her is real .

But here is a thing Zero has not notice yet . Yuuki is a weird pureblood in the sense she has no charisma . Because of her spell nullify power . She even nullify her own attraction power to other vampires .

So the answer is : Zero's love feelings for Yuuki are real .

At the same time , Zero has always sense the one Yuuki loves is Kaname . Since the first time he seen both together . Since the first time Zero bitten Yuuki . But everytime Zero wanted to hear Yuuki telling him that she loves him . Her message is " I'm Kaname's . "

This means is very difficult to make a Zeki ending without making Yuuki discart all those love feelings Zero knows she has for Kaname . Zero can't say she is lying to avoid hurting both of them in the process . Because Zero knows blood can't lie .

Second post :

@Maria

In addition to what AGirlNamedBlessed said, read Zero's dialogue again. He says "Until now, what we thought... and what we felt... how can you say it wasn't orchestrated?"

Zero was referring to the feelings of them both, not just his own.

About this post in particular :

Spoiler:

This is the Japanese text for the passage you mentioned .

…なあ、どう思う? = Zero : "...Hey, how do you think this?"

きっかけが仕組まれたものなら = Zero : "If the beginning was plotted,"

あの夜の出会いもそうじゃないのか?= Zero: "that night of our encounter was plotted, too, wasn't it?"

これまで 考えたこと 感じたこと、仕組まれたものじゃないと なぜ言える? = Zero : "How can you say that until now , what I thought and felt were not plotted?"

...そういうのも全部まとめて答えがほしいんだ = Zero : "...I want an answer to all such things."

だから見届けるために俺は一緒にいく = Zero : "So, in order to see with my own eyes, I go with you together."

( Little note : Plotted and orchestrated are used in the same context . These are only translators' variations of the same word . )

About this sentence you quoted : "Until now, what we thought... and what we felt... " There is no " we " in the original Japanese sentence . There are no suspension punctuation marks ( ... ) either .

Zero is talking only about himself .

It makes no sense Zero is asking the answer of why "they" felt and thought . After saying he knew Yuuki is Kaname's fiancee and Yuuki told him she is Kaname's .

Zero wants to know if all the tragedy of his past was planned from the start by Kaname . Including Zero falling in love with Yuuki . Because Zero thought Kaname wanted him to fall for Yuuki . As a way to make him desire protecting Yuuki .

What in reality happened was Zero felt in love with Yuuki . Because of her gentle nature and the comfort he received from her the noght they met . Nothing to do with pureblood spells nor tricks .

What I said about Zero's true feelings for Yuuki was :

Zero has not noticed Yuuki is not the average pureblood . She has no charisma . Meaning there is no way for the usual inflatuation of non - purebloods to purebloods to work . Making Zero's love feelings for Yuuki real .

This is a journey for Zero to make alongside Yuuki . Zero , who is pursuing answers to his own questions . Both Zero and Yuuki have one mission in common . Find Kaname to answers their questions . But not all those questions are the same for both of them .

By M.a.y.a. :

In this context, we may also consider: what Yuuki felt by Kaname was always genuinely love? Or the attraction that Kaname has, while the more powerful PB, can also be considered as a factor that influenced her feeling? Yuuki just cancels a PB power of the person who drinks her blood.

In the case of purebloods . The charismatic powers of a pureblood doesn't affect other purebloods .

If this was the case ; Shizuka would felt in love with Kaname , Rido and every other pureblood she met in her past . Sara would felt in love with Ouri and Kaname . Yuuki would felt in love with Isaya and Touma . Ect , ect .

This means Yuuki felt in love with Kaname by her own . Not because she felt prisioner of Kaname's charismatic power / spell as pureblood .

A little bonus material to enjoy . :

From the Artbook :

Comment by Hino herself .
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 239vz5

A happy thought : “They belong together . ”

************************************************************************************

Third post :

Only as reference :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last scene from chapter 86 was Zero talking about the time Yuuki and himself met for first time . What happened at that time ?

In Zero's case , he has several prior experiences who teach him not to trust people . Including his own twin brother's betrayal hours before meeting Yuuki . Later he discovered he was going to live with Cross . Instead of the man who was his legal guardian , Yagari for unknown reasons .

When he met Yuuki he wanted to close his heart to others as much as he can . Not only because of the mistrust issue . But because hours later ; he discovered he was starting to become a vampire . One monster who eventually will harm everything that gets close to him .

The thing here is , Zero discovered he felt in love with the girl who treated him so gentle . Even when he tried to avoid this feeling by closing his heart to emotions .

In the case of Yuuki , she has a void in her heart . She was amnesic . One without a past nor family she remembers prior to her 6th birthday . When Zero enters her house . She notice he was more lonely than her . One who she can relate with . She start to try to make herself usefull to Zero . If she helped Zero ; she thought she filled the family and past void she had .

No mattter the translation used . What Zero is asking about the time he met Yuuki is the same . If he felt in love with her because it was a set - up by Kaname to make him the ideal shield for Yuuki . Meaning he felt for an illusion . Or if he felt in love with Yuuki because of herself .

The answer is the same I gave before . As Yuuki has no charisma as a pureblood . Zero's answer is he felt in love with Yuuki by himself . No tricks , no illusion .

What's in question here is : if Zero questioning Yuuki's feelings for him from the time they met or not .

If I use that premise :

1- For starts , Zero knew Yuuki was in love with a pureblood vampire since the first time he saw Yuuki and Kaname together .

2- Zero treated Yuuki as cold as he can . To make her out of his life as he could . But Yuuki insisted to befriend and care for him .

3- Zero has to notice the treatment he got from Yuuki the time they met was more of the kind a sister / friend / caring person gives to a hurt person . One which didn't imply that person is in love with you .

What are the feelings Zero would question from Yuuki about the start of their relationship ?

1-If she cared for Zero out of pity .

2-If she cared about Zero because he was important to her .

3- If Yuuki''s love for Kaname at that time was real or just an illusion .

In any of the above issues. Zero wouldn't be asking if Yuuki's feelings at that time were if she loves Zero in a romantic way or not . Because at that time Zero knew the only one Yuuki's eyes were looking for was Kaname's .

This means for Zero to ask Yuuki's feelings for him from the time they met together was a set - up or not is a waste of time . Unless he wants to know if Yuuki's feeelings for him are because of pity or not .

What Zero would want to know is . If Yuuki's love for Kaname from the start was just an illusion . If she changed her feelings afte returning to be a pureblood vampire . Because if this is true , Zero has a chance to get Yuuki . Or if Yuuki's love for Kaname is real from the start . Meaning there is only Yume in Yuuki's heart .

Exactly what M.a.y.a. replied to my original post.

Spoiler:

In conclusion :

1- Zero needs answers to the question if his love for Yuuki is real or not . If he was made to love Yuuki as a way to be her knight and shield . Or if he felt for her because of herself .

2- Since the time Yuuki and Zero met . Zero know Yuuki loves Kaname the most . He perceived this at the time Zero first saw Yuuki withh Kaname . Zero confirmed this when he sucked Yuuki's blood . Blood don't lie.

3- What Zero needs to discover about Yuuki's feelings is if her love for Kaname remains the same after all the crisis in Yume's relationship happened . Or if Yuuki's romantic love for Kaname was a farce . One which crumbles after all the things Kaname did to her to try to break them .

there is a post which says that yuuki's thirst can only be quenched by zero's blood.
    you know what,my opinion to all this chaos is that zero should drink her blood,if he sees himself there,he should claim her regardless of them not having same timeline.yuuki should abandon kaname completely if she thinks zero is the one for her.why he need answers from kaname?if yuuki loves him then she loves him.all clear.
    yuuki is only hurting kaname if her blood wants to be with zero.why to say these strong words of belonging to him when your blood is shouting zero.that one post is a big bummer maria.how you manage to answer these facts.you are brave. Smile
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 am

Oh @mariangie, wonderful posts *___* I like every line you wrote! Aaaah you really inspired me!

Just to tell you you've been great and I'm going to answer in details this evening ;)

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 am

By lucykaede :

there is a post which says that yuuki's thirst can only be quenched by zero's blood.
    you know what,my opinion to all this chaos is that zero should drink her blood,if he sees himself there,he should claim her regardless of them not having same timeline.yuuki should abandon kaname completely if she thinks zero is the one for her.why he need answers from kaname?if yuuki loves him then she loves him.all clear.
    yuuki is only hurting kaname if her blood wants to be with zero.why to say these strong words of belonging to him when your blood is shouting zero.that one post is a big bummer maria.how you manage to answer these facts.you are brave.

At that forum Zekis like to talk about the theme as Yuuki has being sated Zero's blood and not by Kaname , This is their main reason to justify a Zeki ending .

What is true about the bite issue is the way the story will tell the readers who is the guy Yuuki loves the most is when Zero bites Yuuki again near the end . Because everytime Zero has bitten Yuuki , He has gotten the same message : Yuuki loves Kaname the most . This means when Zero bites Yuuki again . Finding Kaname continues to be the most important person in Yuuki's live the LT issue will end at last . Or in the opposite case of Zero discovering he is now the one also the end would be clarify at last .

But I see very difficult for a Zeki end to happen . One reason is because the time frame for developing a Zeki romantic relationship is almost finished . And the story has not shown enough evidence yet to make readers believe Yuuki has lost her love interest in Kaname. After Yuuki repeating herself " My Kaname " and " I belong to Kaname . " sentences . With all those possesive signals about Kaname .

Also if Hino wanted to create more romantic expectations for Zeki . There are subtle details she can use to create to readers a more valid expectation . It has not to be something complex .

For example : the last scene from chapter 85 . When Zero touches Yuuki's head after she drop to her knees . Frustrated by her failure to stop Kaname . If Hino wanted to show a Zeki romantic moment . The only pic she has to add to that scene was Yuuki making eye contact with Zero when he touches her head . Instead of what happened in reality . When Yuuki raised and didn't make eye contact with Zero .

Another problem for a Zeki ending is the promises Yuuki already did to herself . If she fails those promises . The only end I can imagine is Yuuki sacrificing herself to save Zero . Meaning a Zero alone ending has more probability to happen than a Zeki one .

A huge reason is : the story main plot has being Kaname's plan to protect Yuuki no matter the consequences . Now is the opportunity for the plot to make Yuuki the heroine . Making her the one who can protect everybody she loves . Including Kaname . If she can't save Kaname . Her purpose in the last part of the story will be lost . Meaning if she accepted Zero as her lover after this will mean a great loss of Yuuki's own dignity . Yuuki's value as a strong Shojo heroin will be just for laughs .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

mariangie wrote:
    By lucykaede :

yuuki is only hurting kaname if her blood wants to be with zero.why to say these strong words of belonging to him when your blood is shouting zero.that one post is a big bummer maria.how you manage to answer these facts.you are brave.

At that forum Zekis like to talk about the theme as Yuuki has being sated Zero's blood and not by Kaname , This is their main reason to justify a Zeki ending .

What is true about the bite issue is the way the story will tell the readers who is the guy Yuuki loves the most is when Zero bites Yuuki again near the end . Because everytime Zero has bitten Yuuki , He has gotten the same message : Yuuki loves Kaname the most . This means when Zero bites Yuuki again . Finding Kaname continues to be the most important person in Yuuki's live the LT issue will end at last . Or in the opposite case of Zero discovering he is now the one also the end would be clarify at last .

But I see very difficult for a Zeki end to happen . One reason is because the time frame for developing a Zeki romantic relationship is almost finished . And the story has not shown enough evidence yet to make readers believe Yuuki has lost her love interest in Kaname. After Yuuki repeating herself " My Kaname " and " I belong to Kaname . " sentences . With all those possesive signals about Kaname .

Also if Hino wanted to create more romantic expectations for Zeki . There are subtle details she can use to create to readers a more valid expectation . It has not to be something complex .

For example : the last scene from chapter 85 . When Zero touches Yuuki's head after she drop to her knees . Frustrated by her failure to stop Kaname . If Hino wanted to show a Zeki romantic moment . The only pic she has to add to that scene was Yuuki making eye contact with Zero when he touches her head . Instead of what happened in reality . When Yuuki raised and didn't make eye contact with Zero .

Another problem for a Zeki ending is the promises Yuuki already did to herself . If she fails those promises . The only end I can imagine is Yuuki sacrificing herself to save Zero . Meaning a Zero alone ending has more probability to happen than a Zeki one .

A huge reason is : the story main plot has being Kaname's plan to protect Yuuki no matter the consequences . Now is the opportunity for the plot to make Yuuki the heroine . Making her the one who can protect everybody she loves . Including Kaname . If she can't save Kaname . Her purpose in the last part of the story will be lost . Meaning if she accepted Zero as her lover after this will mean a great loss of Yuuki's own dignity . Yuuki's value as a strong Shojo heroin will be just for laughs .

agree honey,totally agree,some zekis not all zekis(like our cute shoujo)but some zekis are so mad,they refuse to see more of vk than lt.they clinge in lt so much that they refuse to see other points.after reading the whole manga i understood how stupid my previous comments.were.
    if its gonna be zeki,hino will need to have to develop them and there are i think few chapters left before conclusion.main point now is if yuuki will be able to stop kaname from his plan and become a heroine or not.zero will have his answers.i am not saying that zeki end is not possible as it is our cruel hino who can twist it in any way but still facts shouts yume(alive or dead)
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Here I am. But before writing anything else, I have to make my usual premises. Cool

I really don't know how VK is going to end, I wish to see a happy ending, but I obviously don't know what's Hino opinion on this, and if she really WANTS to have a happy ending.

I like Kaname more than Zero for a whole lot of reason, but this does NOT mean that I HATE Zero, I find him NASTY or I want him DEAD. Still, if we like a character, it's very hard to be objective.

I simply TRY to found my current opinion on what I've read until now, and as I DON'T want my (great) expectations to fall short, I usually have doubts and questions.

That's why I really understand and respect every doubts and opinion against Yume. I had my OWN doubts, being a Yume (oh, well, KAVED now! Very Happy).

BUT there's a difference between

- having doubts with the perspective of making a deeper analysis, and changing our mind in the end
    - impose those doubts as unfailing truths

There's a difference between saying:

"Oh, well, when Yuuki was with Kaname, she claimed she needed Zero's blood to be completely satisfied. What could be the meaning of that? I'm confused."

And saying:

"Oh, well, Yuuki SAYS she NEEDS Zero's blood, too. Here is the true proof that she loves Zero and not Kaname: Kaname cannot satisfy her thirst!"

The last is not an effort to understand the story completely. It's more like "I want it to be this way, so you MUST be with me."

@mariangie, you were GREAT to quote the Japanese text for that sentence, so that every possible doubt could be clarified! I'd really like to know what's the original Japanese word for BELONG, that is the origin of "Yuuki-is-an-object" theory! Very Happy

I had some doubts, too, when I read that BELONG. BUT my doubts didn't regard Zeki or Yume. What I understood at first was "I have my duty and my responsibility to stop Kaname, I'm the only one who can as a PB of his lineage, so I can't live with you, I have to follow my own path".

Still, this does not make sense, because she's clarifying her relationship with Zero, and speaking about relationship is speaking about feelings, not duty. So, the message is indeed "I've chosen my path, and it's different from yours", but also "I've chosen Kaname, so don't follow me if you have false hopes". If she had deep love feelings for him, this was the right moment to express them once forever, AFTER being sated lol! . But she doesn't.

And in the end, if Zero's saying "We" or "I", what is the difference? He can't decide on his own what Yuuki's TRUE feelings are, especially after her biggest refuse.

Taking her blood so that he can finally understand? But he took her blood a lot of times in the past, and the result was always the same: "FRIENDZONED".
    This theory comes with the premise that she MUST be lying, even to herself, so only her blood can tell the truth. But her blood tells the truth only if it contains some strip light crying "I LOVE ZERO", of course lol! the past... uhm... TEN years are not important.
    So, if I want to know if my crush returns my feelings, all I have to do is biting her neck sSc_jawdrop3 Wonderful!!! Why would I bother to listen what she's telling me? ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 1713890440

As for the episode in which she says "I cannot be satisfied by only Kaname's blood, because there's Zero in my heart, too". I still can't understand what was the meaning of that and why Hino bothered us with Teenage Yuuki's paranoia (if you can, PLEASE tell me). Still, if she had doubts, she clearly has made up his mind, see "I want to start properly from now on" and such. If she was finally satisfied by Zero's blood and discovered in that very moment her true feelings, VK would have finished some chapters ago. But as all this blood sharing according to me has nothing to do with LT, let's try and see the situation like they were mere humans. What is Yuuki doing now? Please answer by yourself.

Well, I probably misunderstood something. If Yuuki's power is "deleting PB powers" how is she supposed to fall in love because of Kaname's "spell" or charisma? O_o She would absolutely be immune, isn't it? confused And she can use her power in the way she wants, not only by her blood (she heals a child with her hands, i.e.). So what?

(And I think we are really far from seeing what Yuuki's true power is, too).

The fact is, some people simply don't understand why Yuuki is so attached to nasty and evil Kaname after all he's done. She obviously CAN'T love him, so there's only one explanation: there is a PB spell upon her.

But nobody of them cares about what Kaname has done until now. What has he done?

He had decided to let her be human and give up with his feelings. That is just a typical behaviour of a man who wants to possess a woman at any cost lol!
    "Please be yourself. You're the one that is true and natural around me". Have I to say what this really means?
    Then he has to transform her because of Rido. Does he lock her somewhere? No, she fights Rido herself and is free to say farewell to Zero. Then goes with Kaname.
    If she was really captive, if there was a PB spell on her, how can she say to Kaname "there's Zero in my heart" and so on? So, if you use the "sate Yuuki" theory to support the "spell" one, you're going to have a bad time.
    And what about Kaname asking "How do you see me, Yuuki?". Well, his spell was probably faulty.
    And now that he's trying to reject her in every possible way, what should we think? It's a very strange behaviour by a PBs who manipulate people with spell and blood (see Sara & Takuma for reference).

If he would want to control and possess Yuuki, he would have kept her by himself and never let her free to go and fight. But he let her free. Even now that she's a hindrance, he could have locked her somewhere so that she couldn't stand in the way. But he let her free again.

I think this is the greatest kind of love. No spells at all.

So, is it possible to have a Zeki's ending even now? Yes. Everything is possible. As all of you said more than once, Hino would have to bend over backwards after 86 chapters of Yume, "the place where they belong" and so on, but she can do it.

Still, let's face the fact that VK IS NOT TWILIGHT. The main plot is not the supposed LT or finding a consolation prize for poor just-friendzoned Zero. Please =_=.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 am

Duskola wrote:Here I am. But before writing anything else, I have to make my usual premises. Cool

I really don't know how VK is going to end, I wish to see a happy ending, but I obviously don't know what's Hino opinion on this, and if she really WANTS to have a happy ending.

I like Kaname more than Zero for a whole lot of reason, but this does NOT mean that I HATE Zero, I find him NASTY or I want him DEAD. Still, if we like a character, it's very hard to be objective.

I simply TRY to found my current opinion on what I've read until now, and as I DON'T want my (great) expectations to fall short, I usually have doubts and questions.

That's why I really understand and respect every doubts and opinion against Yume. I had my OWN doubts, being a Yume (oh, well, KAVED now! Very Happy).

BUT there's a difference between

- having doubts with the perspective of making a deeper analysis, and changing our mind in the end
    - impose those doubts as unfailing truths

There's a difference between saying:

"Oh, well, when Yuuki was with Kaname, she claimed she needed Zero's blood to be completely satisfied. What could be the meaning of that? I'm confused."

And saying:

"Oh, well, Yuuki SAYS she NEEDS Zero's blood, too. Here is the true proof that she loves Zero and not Kaname: Kaname cannot satisfy her thirst!"

The last is not an effort to understand the story completely. It's more like "I want it to be this way, so you MUST be with me."

@mariangie, you were GREAT to quote the Japanese text for that sentence, so that every possible doubt could be clarified! I'd really like to know what's the original Japanese word for BELONG, that is the origin of "Yuuki-is-an-object" theory! Very Happy

I had some doubts, too, when I read that BELONG. BUT my doubts didn't regard Zeki or Yume. What I understood at first was "I have my duty and my responsibility to stop Kaname, I'm the only one who can as a PB of his lineage, so I can't live with you, I have to follow my own path".

Still, this does not make sense, because she's clarifying her relationship with Zero, and speaking about relationship is speaking about feelings, not duty. So, the message is indeed "I've chosen my path, and it's different from yours", but also "I've chosen Kaname, so don't follow me if you have false hopes". If she had deep love feelings for him, this was the right moment to express them once forever, AFTER being sated lol! . But she doesn't.

And in the end, if Zero's saying "We" or "I", what is the difference? He can't decide on his own what Yuuki's TRUE feelings are, especially after her biggest refuse.

Taking her blood so that he can finally understand? But he took her blood a lot of times in the past, and the result was always the same: "FRIENDZONED".
    This theory comes with the premise that she MUST be lying, even to herself, so only her blood can tell the truth. But her blood tells the truth only if it contains some strip light crying "I LOVE ZERO", of course lol! the past... uhm... TEN years are not important.
    So, if I want to know if my crush returns my feelings, all I have to do is biting her neck sSc_jawdrop3 Wonderful!!! Why would I bother to listen what she's telling me? ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 1713890440

As for the episode in which she says "I cannot be satisfied by only Kaname's blood, because there's Zero in my heart, too". I still can't understand what was the meaning of that and why Hino bothered us with Teenage Yuuki's paranoia (if you can, PLEASE tell me). Still, if she had doubts, she clearly has made up his mind, see "I want to start properly from now on" and such. If she was finally satisfied by Zero's blood and discovered in that very moment her true feelings, VK would have finished some chapters ago. But as all this blood sharing according to me has nothing to do with LT, let's try and see the situation like they were mere humans. What is Yuuki doing now? Please answer by yourself.

Well, I probably misunderstood something. If Yuuki's power is "deleting PB powers" how is she supposed to fall in love because of Kaname's "spell" or charisma? O_o She would absolutely be immune, isn't it? confused And she can use her power in the way she wants, not only by her blood (she heals a child with her hands, i.e.). So what?

(And I think we are really far from seeing what Yuuki's true power is, too).

The fact is, some people simply don't understand why Yuuki is so attached to nasty and evil Kaname after all he's done. She obviously CAN'T love him, so there's only one explanation: there is a PB spell upon her.

But nobody of them cares about what Kaname has done until now. What has he done?

He had decided to let her be human and give up with his feelings. That is just a typical behaviour of a man who wants to possess a woman at any cost lol!
    "Please be yourself. You're the one that is true and natural around me". Have I to say what this really means?
    Then he has to transform her because of Rido. Does he lock her somewhere? No, she fights Rido herself and is free to say farewell to Zero. Then goes with Kaname.
    If she was really captive, if there was a PB spell on her, how can she say to Kaname "there's Zero in my heart" and so on? So, if you use the "sate Yuuki" theory to support the "spell" one, you're going to have a bad time.
    And what about Kaname asking "How do you see me, Yuuki?". Well, his spell was probably faulty.
    And now that he's trying to reject her in every possible way, what should we think? It's a very strange behaviour by a PBs who manipulate people with spell and blood (see Sara & Takuma for reference).

If he would want to control and possess Yuuki, he would have kept her by himself and never let her free to go and fight. But he let her free. Even now that she's a hindrance, he could have locked her somewhere so that she couldn't stand in the way. But he let her free again.

I think this is the greatest kind of love. No spells at all.

So, is it possible to have a Zeki's ending even now? Yes. Everything is possible. As all of you said more than once, Hino would have to bend over backwards after 86 chapters of Yume, "the place where they belong" and so on, but she can do it.

Still, let's face the fact that VK IS NOT TWILIGHT. The main plot is not the supposed LT or finding a consolation prize for poor just-friendzoned Zero. Please =_=.

awesome comment.
    yuuki for all this time after so many tainted sins still loves kaname.she wants him back.he abandoned her,said cruel things to her,she still wants him back.this speaks itself how strong their love are.
    some zekis said that she doesn't want to be with zero because they can't have same timeline and so she is refraining from her feelings so that she won't feel hurt and when zero will become a pureblood in the story she will ultimately jump in his arms leaving kaname.
    okay first of all zero becoming a pureblood,it can be possible,who knew that yuuki was a pureblood in first arc so it can be possible but only being a pureblood is enough for their relationship.i mean all those feelings she had for kaname will suddenly disappear if zero becomes a pureblood.what kind of pathetic love is that?
    on beingsatedpart,i think hino did this thing to just confuse us and make zekis happy.if she needs both of their bloods to be sated then she will ultimately become crazy if one of them dies but at the same time she can't have both of their blood,either kaname or zero won't allow it.she will have to suffer or make a harem where she can enjoy kaze. Razz
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am

1- It's ridicule to think Zero can become a pureblood somehow .

He was born a human . A human vampire hunter with a twin human vampire hunter . And human vampire hunters parents and ancestors .

By definition a pureblood vampire can't have human genes . Not even one . He / she has to be born as one of the original pureblood vampires Meaning he / she has being around for more than 10,000 years . Or has to be born from both mother and father purebloods .

No matter how weird spells or ideas Hino can try to pull out to make Zero human . It will be against the whole plot of the story to even try to change Zero to a pureblood vampire .

More , Zero will hate to become the same thing he has hate for a good part of his life .

by Duskola :

Well, I probably misunderstood something. If Yuuki's power is "deleting PB powers" how is she supposed to fall in love because of Kaname's "spell" or charisma? O_o She would absolutely be immune, isn't it? And she can use her power in the way she wants, not only by her blood (she heals a child with her hands, i.e.). So what?

That's a good one . I has said long ago that Yuuki's specialization area is breaking spells . Her mom was a spellcaster ( The fanbook says this .) Also that both Rido and Haruka has similar expertise areas with manipulating bodies . Rido his own . Haruka others . Senri , a Level B , but Rido's son , has the power to manipulate his own blood . So it appears expertise areas for purebloods are somewhat inherited . . So is reasonable to think Yuuki inherited a power related to her mom original powers .

If Yuuki's power is to break spells . The story has already shown Yuuki even as a " human " tried to break her mom's spell . So Yuuki has to be inmune to pureblood's charm from the start . At the same time , she has no pureblood charm as the result of her powers blocking this power the rest of purebloods share .

Additionally , no pureblood fall to the charisma of another pureblood .
    Imagine when a pureblood met another one ( no matter the sex ) would happen if that pureblood charm the other . Instant love in a flash . A pureblood would never know if he / she felt in love with the other because their feelings are real or because of their charisma . What of course the story has proved wrong ( See the chapter bonus of the umbrella for a example . )

This means is impossible for Yuuki to fall for Kaname due to his pureblood charisma .

3-
    By Duskola :

True . Many Zekis can't even try to consider the real reason for Yuuki has not thrown the towel with Kaname's and choose Zero instead . The reason is because Yuuki loves Kaname the most .

Of course they can't consider the idea of " Love being blind "

In a logical point of view . They think if my boyfriend has abandom me . To become a notorius mastermind criminal . My duty is to leave him to his fate . Or try to aid to justice the guy .

What happened in Yuuki's story ? Yuukio insists even if Kaname is a criminal and has sinned . She continues to be his . She wants to change his fate by saving him or die trying . ( Yuuki is really considering dying . As her farewells to Yori , Night Class and Kaien Cross demostrates at chapter 86 . )

So what those girls believe can explain the unlogical path Yuuki has chosen for herself . "Yuuki is under a spell done by Kaname . Yuuki needs to break that spell . Discover Zero is the one she really loves the most "

There are a lot of variations to this " Zeki's spell theory " . But mostly they make Yuuki fall in love to Kaname . Because he manipulate Yuuki's feelings . After Yuuki returned to be a pureblood vampire , Kaname forced her to chose him as the one she has to live with . Later Yuuki broke the spell somehow and discovers now her love for Kaname as an illusion . So now she is starting to see Zero is the one for her .

But you're right . How can Yuuki continues to desire saving Kaname if she already her love for him was only a spell and illusion ? Yuuki is not acting as the woman who get depress in her cave because her lover left her . Instead she has show signs that she wants to save their relationship .

4-About the sated issue . Duskola , I already has a lot of doubts about that theme . Starting by why Zero had not being sated by Yuuki in the past . When it's obvious he always loved Yuuki . Also there is a wild factor , Zero had already inside of him some of Kaname's blood when Yuuki bitten him . Making possible a theory of Yuuki was attracted to Kaname's blood inside of Zero's instead of Zero's blood .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 am

mariangie wrote:1- It's ridicule to think Zero can become a pureblood somehow .

He was born a human . A human vampire hunter with a twin human vampire hunter . And human vampire hunters parents and ancestors .

By definition a pureblood vampire can't have human genes . Not even one . He / she has to be born as one of the original pureblood vampires Meaning he / she has being around for more than 10,000 years . Or has to be born from both mother and father purebloods .

No matter how weird spells or ideas Hino can try to pull out to make Zero human . It will be against the whole plot of the story to even try to change Zero to a pureblood vampire .

More , Zero will hate to become the same thing he has hate for a good part of his life .

by Duskola :

Well, I probably misunderstood something. If Yuuki's power is "deleting PB powers" how is she supposed to fall in love because of Kaname's "spell" or charisma? O_o She would absolutely be immune, isn't it? And she can use her power in the way she wants, not only by her blood (she heals a child with her hands, i.e.). So what?

That's a good one . I has said long ago that Yuuki's specialization area is breaking spells . Her mom was a spellcaster ( The fanbook says this .) Also that both Rido and Haruka has similar expertise areas with manipulating bodies . Rido his own . Haruka others . Senri , a Level B , but Rido's son , has the power to manipulate his own blood . So it appears expertise areas for purebloods are somewhat inherited . . So is reasonable to think Yuuki inherited a power related to her mom original powers .

If Yuuki's power is to break spells . The story has already shown Yuuki even as a " human " tried to break her mom's spell . So Yuuki has to be inmune to pureblood's charm from the start . At the same time , she has no pureblood charm as the result of her powers blocking this power the rest of purebloods share .

Additionally , no pureblood fall to the charisma of another pureblood .
    Imagine when a pureblood met another one ( no matter the sex ) would happen if that pureblood charm the other . Instant love in a flash . A pureblood would never know if he / she felt in love with the other because their feelings are real or because of their charisma . What of course the story has proved wrong ( See the chapter bonus of the umbrella for a example . )

This means is impossible for Yuuki to fall for Kaname due to his pureblood charisma .

3-
    By Duskola :

True . Many Zekis can't even try to consider the real reason for Yuuki has not thrown the towel with Kaname's and choose Zero instead . The reason is because Yuuki loves Kaname the most .

Of course they can't consider the idea of " Love being blind "

In a logical point of view . They think if my boyfriend has abandom me . To become a notorius mastermind criminal . My duty is to leave him to his fate . Or try to aid to justice the guy .

What happened in Yuuki's story ? Yuukio insists even if Kaname is a criminal and has sinned . She continues to be his . She wants to change his fate by saving him or die trying . ( Yuuki is really considering dying . As her farewells to Yori , Night Class and Kaien Cross demostrates at chapter 86 . )

So what those girls believe can explain the unlogical path Yuuki has chosen for herself . "Yuuki is under a spell done by Kaname . Yuuki needs to break that spell . Discover Zero is the one she really loves the most "

There are a lot of variations to this " Zeki's spell theory " . But mostly they make Yuuki fall in love to Kaname . Because he manipulate Yuuki's feelings . After Yuuki returned to be a pureblood vampire , Kaname forced her to chose him as the one she has to live with . Later Yuuki broke the spell somehow and discovers now her love for Kaname as an illusion . So now she is starting to see Zero is the one for her .

But you're right . How can Yuuki continues to desire saving Kaname if she already her love for him was only a spell and illusion ? Yuuki is not acting as the woman who get depress in her cave because her lover left her . Instead she has show signs that she wants to save their relationship .

4-About the sated issue . Duskola , I already has a lot of doubts about that theme . Starting by why Zero had not being sated by Yuuki in the past . When it's obvious he always loved Yuuki . Also there is a wild factor , Zero had already inside of him some of Kaname's blood when Yuuki bitten him . Making possible a theory of Yuuki was attracted to Kaname's blood inside of Zero's instead of Zero's blood .

hi maria,yes i also some time before said that maybe yuuki drank zero's blood because kaname blood inside him was attracting her.
    zekis are thinking that yuuki and zero are starting again their relationship and aliied to kill kaname.yeah right,she said she belongs to kaname and allied with zero to kill him.huh Shocked
    even a non vampire knight reader can figure it out.she loves kaname romantically.
    the thing she has for zero is compassion.remember when yuuki comforted aido after his father's death.that was a pretty romantic grab if you do this with your fiancee.she is a compassionate girl,it doesn't mean she will go around making boyfriends just to make them come out of their tragedy.

yuuki loves kaname,face it. Very Happy

even if its a zeki ending by default,it will always in a way that kaname left yuuki so she went with zero.ha ha.......zero still don't win. Razz

for a perfect zeki i want a scene like this where in front of kaname,yuuki kisses zero or holds his hands or declare she loves him.does she have guts to do that?to give a pain like this to him.if she does that kaname will ultimately rip his heart and die.can yuuki allow her fiancee to die like this? sSc_jawdrop3

she is justice side nah. ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 2 1792502404
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:38 am

Hey , I know this has nothing to do with the topic . But at last I have a theory why Zero can't be controlled by a pureblood . Because he has Yuuki's blood inside .

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells . Zero drank a bit of her blood . With her blood active inside Zero . This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:13 am