Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
nina
Katherine
shizza24
aiko
rayatta
Evil in love
ntalia
anna
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
Akaruisama
15 posters

Who Kaname is alike?

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWho Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Empty Who Kaname is alike?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have wrote somwhere that Kaname reminds me a little Ret Butler from Gone with the wind. Who resembles he to you? I m asking about personality not look. There can be characters from literature, movies or others anime or mangas.

tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Kaname is alike?

Post by tssf Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.

@Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

LOL! Can you imagine

Kaname: Become a vampire and spend eternity with me...oh and also you get to sparkle!

Yuuki: Huh?! affraid

The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! rofl

If Kaname wanted to sparkle he could just buy diamonds and glue them to his clothes. The sparkle part makes the girliest girl run away, the makers of a certain thing I don't want to mention must be addicted to glitter...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 pm

tssf wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

LOL! Can you imagine

Kaname: Become a vampire and spend eternity with me...oh and also you get to sparkle!

The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! rofl

If Kaname wanted to sparkle he could just buy diamonds and glue them to his clothes. Honestly, the sparkle part makes the girliest girl run away, the makers of a certain thing I don't want to mention must be addicted to glitter...

When I was around 4 or 5 years old I loved glitter and everything that sparkled, I would have loved edward because of that, today...no embarassing, you can´t even go for a walk with him in the sunshine, or he wears a cape all day....not so great

Last edited by Katherine on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho Kaname is alike? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.

@Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

LOL! Can you imagine

The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456

haha i imagine he's like a walking disco ball....

everytime light hits him he bounces off light in many colors.. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456

technically, he's "blinding" Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    If Kaname wanted to sparkle he could just buy diamonds and glue them to his clothes. Honestly, the sparkle part makes the girliest girl run away, the makers of a certain thing I don't want to mention must be addicted to glitter...

When I was around 4 or 5 years old I loves glitter and everything that sparkled, I would have lovs edward because of that, today...no embarassing, you can´t even go for a walk with him in the sunshine, or he wears a cape all day....not so great

Yep he could just buy diamonds, and diamonds are a girls best friend! Very Happy

sweetsolace wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 439310 Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

LOL! Can you imagine

The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456

haha i imagine its like a walking disco ball....

everytime light hits it bounces off light in many colors.. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456

hahaha! a disco ball!!! rofl

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

When I was around 4 or 5 years old I loves glitter and everything that sparkled, I would have lovs edward because of that, today...no embarassing, you can´t even go for a walk with him in the sunshine, or he wears a cape all day....not so great

Yep he could just buy diamonds, and diamonds are a girls best friend! Very Happy

Oh my! Yes! rofl And then we got a girly Kaname who is obsessed over shiny things. rofl rofl

Kaname: "Sorry, Yuuki! You're number 2. Unless you sparkle more than my diamonds."

(Yuuki rushes and puts diamonds on)

Yuuki: "How about this Kaname?"

Kaname: affraid How can you sparkle more than me! Now, I'm jealous! Evil or Very Mad

Kaname thinking: 'And she wears them better than me. Why, WHY? Why does everyone give me weird looks and not her!? Okay, they still give her strange looks, but they don't run away.'

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bloodredhead wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

LOL! Can you imagine

everytime light hits it bounces off light in many colors.. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 215456

Haha! So funny! All of you. rofl rofl

I LOVE the disco ball! rofl rofl

And when the light, that bounces everywhere, hits a someone, it's so bright, it causes them to explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

Oh my! Yes! rofl And then we got a girly Kaname who is obsessed over shiny things. rofl rofl

Kaname: "Sorry, Yuuki! You're number 2. Unless you sparkle more than my diamonds."

Kaname: affraid How can you sparkle more than me! Now, I'm jealous! Evil or Very Mad

Kaname thinking: 'And she wears them better than me. Why, WHY? Why does everyone give me weird looks and not her!? Okay, they still give her strange looks, but they don't run away.'

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bloodredhead wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

LOL! Can you imagine

And when the light, that bounces everywhere, hits a someone, it's so bright, it causes them to explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive

haha, rofl rofl rofl rofl disco ball? a VK fan has already turned that into a comic...and its so funny...I had post that before in VK Confidential here we laugh thread but right now it so much fits the conversation that I have no option but to repost...

Yuuki reads TWILIGHT by ~BunnyCupCakes on deviantART

rofl rofl rofl Isn't little Kaname disco-ball just so gorgeous?

Many thanks for the artist and the conception there...

May I propose as a soundtrack for Yuuki's fantasy "staying alive" soundtrack rofl rofl ??
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks so much for posting, Juliet. Can't stop laughing. rofl rofl

rofl rofl Oh, yes! Little Kaname disco ball is gorgerous! I hope no one mistakes him for a pinata! rofl rofl

Poor Kaname. Him killing purebloods and heads of family didn't ruin his image in Yuuki's mind, but Twilight's sparly vampires did. rofl rofl

And yes, indeed, you may propose that soundtrack. Yes! I believe there are many ways that applies to Yuuki now. rofl rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Divine Rose wrote:Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious! rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl Oh, yes! Little Kaname disco ball is gorgerous! I hope no one mistakes him for a pinata! rofl rofl

Poor Kaname. Him killing purebloods and heads of family didn't ruin his image in Yuuki's mind, but Twilight's sparly vampires did. rofl rofl

And yes, indeed, you may propose that soundtrack. Yes! I believe there are many ways that applies to Yuuki now. rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl Thanks for the soundtrack and the gorgeous disco ball support,

OH NO PINATA... Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3428452064
    affraid affraid affraid affraid
    imagine; NO LEAVE THAT PINATA ALONE!! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 YOU KIDS!! Oh my poor Kaname-pinata, Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 473101691 em, Sama... Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3043625818 rofl rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm

juliet wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bloodredhead wrote:

haha, rofl rofl rofl rofl disco ball? a VK fan has already turned that into a comic...and its so funny...I had post that before in VK Confidential here we laugh thread but right now it so much fits the conversation that I have no option but to repost...

Yuuki reads TWILIGHT by ~BunnyCupCakes on deviantART

rofl rofl rofl Isn't little Kaname disco-ball just so gorgeous?

Many thanks for the artist and the conception there...

May I propose as a soundtrack for Yuuki's fantasy "staying alive" soundtrack rofl rofl ??

Yes I´ve seen it somewhere yet but it is still hilarious rofl rofl

And Kaname´s look when he is the disco ball, as if he is enjoying it . he thinks he looks cool as a disco ball....so sweet Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3814611447

Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh you used the word hilarious too, bu I think it absolutely matches

Mistaking him for a pinata? NOOO poor Kaname-sama, little kids who like glitter and blinking things are hitting Kaname-sama, rescue him!!!

Yuuki has her own way of thinking, she has nothing against violence but love-stories soften her heart, Twilight changes Yuukis way of thinking...I think Kaname would kill Edward if something like that ever happens Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 651225598
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 pm

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl Thanks for the soundtrack and the gorgeous disco ball support,

imagine; NO LEAVE THAT PINATA ALONE!! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 YOU KIDS!! Oh my poor Kaname-pinata, Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 473101691 em, Sama... Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3043625818 rofl rofl rofl

You're welcome. They are perfect comments/suggestions for that. rofl rofl

Oh my! Funny Pinata comments! Love it! rofl rofl

And for some reason I can hear Aido yelling that at the kids and accidentally calling Kaname a pinata. rofl rofl Then Aido will be punished severely by Kaname for. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3134848676
    rofl rofl

Katherine wrote:Yes I´ve seen it somewhere yet but it is still hilarious

And Kaname´s look when he is the disco ball, as if he is enjoying it . he thinks he looks cool as a disco ball....so sweet

I don't think that could ever get old. It's a classic! rofl rofl

Yeah, Kaname does look like he's enjoying it! rofl rofl Kaname has a good fashion taste, but it also looks like he has a weird one too. First the queen outfit and now this? rofl rofl

Indeed we are thinking the same exact thing, and you are right. It's a perfect match. rofl rofl

Mistaking him for a pinata? NOOO poor Kaname-sama, little kids who like glitter and blinking things are hitting Kaname-sama, rescue him!!!

Poor Kaname indeed. But, uh, you rescue him. I'm not brave enough to face little kids wanting candy. rofl rofl

Yuuki has her own way of thinking, she has nothing against violence but love-stories soften her heart, Twilight changes Yuukis way of thinking...I think Kaname would kill Edward if something like that ever happens

Oh my! Genius! SO true! rofl rofl

Yes, Kaname would kill Edward then for damaging his dear Yuuki's mind. And then Kaname would be exalted as the greatest hero destroying the true disgrace to all vampires. sFun_hailbig
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

And for some reason I can hear Aido yelling that at the kids and accidentally calling Kaname a pinata. rofl rofl Then Aido will be punished severely by Kaname for. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3134848676
    rofl rofl

And Kaname´s look when he is the disco ball, as if he is enjoying it . he thinks he looks cool as a disco ball....so sweet

Yeah, Kaname does look like he's enjoying it! rofl rofl Kaname has a good fashion taste, but it also looks like he has a weird one too. First the queen outfit and now this? rofl rofl

Indeed we are thinking the same exact thing, and you are right. It's a perfect match. rofl rofl

Poor Kaname indeed. But, uh, you rescue him. I'm not brave enough to face little kids wanting candy. rofl rofl

Yuuki has her own way of thinking, she has nothing against violence but love-stories soften her heart, Twilight changes Yuukis way of thinking...I think Kaname would kill Edward if something like that ever happens

Yes, Kaname would kill Edward then for damaging his dear Yuuki's mind. And then Kaname would be exalted as the greatest hero destroying the true disgrace to all vampires. sFun_hailbig

Oh my god you girls have me in a fit of giggle's!!!! rofl rofl rofl

So true divine rose, kaname can get rid of the real disgrace to the vampires!!! I'll be cheering him on!!! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

rofl rofl

So true divine rose, kaname can get rid of the real disgrace to the vampires!!! I'll be cheering him on!!! sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Yeah kaname should do that, no real vampire will be angry because of this, maybe they will celebrate it together with real disco-balls...or maybe Kaname can use a peaceful way by using his brain, Kaname-sama is so intelligent I think he can find some potion against the sparkling, then he gains ne friends who can play slaves for yuuki rofl rofl rofl

When Kaname-sama is used as a pinata I will definitely try to rescue him even if little kids are attacking me with there sticks because they want candy, maybe Kaname will be giving me candy instead if I rescue him, then all of this kids are jealous...ok no good idea, then they become angry and attack again....NOOOO Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

rofl rofl

Yeah kaname should do that, no real vampire will be angry because of this, maybe they will celebrate it together with real disco-balls...or maybe Kaname can use a peaceful way by using his brain, Kaname-sama is so intelligent I think he can find some potion against the sparkling, then he gains ne friends who can play slaves for yuuki rofl rofl rofl

When Kaname-sama is used as a pinata I will definitely try to rescue him even if little kids are attacking me with there sticks because they want candy, maybe Kaname will be giving me candy instead if I rescue him, then all of this kids are jealous...ok no good idea, then they become angry and attack again....NOOOO Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3476048923

Killing those unworthy things IS a peaceful way. It gives peace to all of the fans' minds and causes us to be able to relax - good thing.

Don't worry, little kids are easy to deal with, 95% of them are afraid of me, one glare and the room is empty, then we have Kaname for ourselves and no fan has to worry about a little brat hurting our beloved Kaname. ^^
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

rofl rofl

Thanks Bloodredhead! I for sure shall be cheering him on with you. sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Oh my! Katherine! Celebrate with disco balls! Hillarious! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3371568520 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3371568520 And being slaves for Yuuki, genius! All of the things I wish she would do to make her torture them. Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Hehe

Yes! They would become even more angry! Ah! The horror! affraid affraid
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

When Kaname-sama is used as a pinata I will definitely try to rescue him even if little kids are attacking me with there sticks because they want candy, maybe Kaname will be giving me candy instead if I rescue him, then all of this kids are jealous...ok no good idea, then they become angry and attack again....NOOOO

rofl rofl

Ah, you are too soft...

here is my version;

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1587041387 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1587041387 What are you doing there? going after my glowing disco Kaname pinata? Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1960618621

GET AWAY FROM MY PINATA Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 or I will sell you for blood tablets...

Apoligizing to Kaname-Sama pinata; It was not me, my gorgeous disco ball pinata, Sara hypnotise hypnotise me

(well she will pay that she will pay for all her sins, its not like she is going to figure this out) sFun_mischieviousbig
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

ok if you say it is a peaceful way he can do it, I won´t miss them Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1713890440

One glare? I will work together with you, we will be able to take care of the other 5% too, I´m sure about that, I hope kaname will be generous after we rescued him Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1019656462 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1019656462 ok even talking to him would make me happy Very Happy
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

juliet wrote:
    When Kaname-sama is used as a pinata I will definitely try to rescue him even if little kids are attacking me with there sticks because they want candy, maybe Kaname will be giving me candy instead if I rescue him, then all of this kids are jealous...ok no good idea, then they become angry and attack again....NOOOO

rofl rofl

Ah, you are too soft...

here is my version;

Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1587041387 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1587041387 What are you doing there? going after my glowing disco Kaname pinata? Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1960618621

GET AWAY FROM MY PINATA Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 3045962615 or I will sell you for blood tablets...

Apoligizing to Kaname-Sama pinata; It was not me, my gorgeous disco ball pinata, Sara hypnotise hypnotise me

(well she will pay that she will pay for all her sins, its not like she is going to figure this out) sFun_mischieviousbig

Oh my! You are scary! Blood tablets! I would definitely run from you. rofl rofl

And yes! Sara will pay! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Katherine wrote:ok if you say it is a peaceful way he can do it, I won´t miss them Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1713890440

One glare? I will work together with you, we will be able to take care of the other 5% too, I´m sure about that, I hope kaname will be generous after we rescued him Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1019656462 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1019656462 ok even talking to him would make me happy Very Happy

Awesome you all. You conquered the impossible! rofl rofl
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl

Ah, you are too soft...

here is my version;

Both ways would work, the advantage of yours is that sara takes all the debt and punishment...she deserves it Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 2050620774 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 2050620774 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 2050620774
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

Katherine wrote:ok if you say it is a peaceful way he can do it, I won´t miss them Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1713890440

It's verx peaceful, we're doing a good thing.

That's a good idea too and as mentioned above - selling them for blood tablets... Well, if glares don't work, Sara gets them. But we can't tell anyone, because then her taste will sway away from girls and to little kids and that's illegal... Hey, that's good! Then Sara is officially a very bad criminal and someone will definitely get rid of her.
    As for Kaname, you know he would be.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:09 am

haha you're all so funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

pinatas and kaname in a game with kids. rofl rofl using it as an excuse to bash edward rofl very good.

let me join too. XDDD i will bring the baseball bat. rofl rofl rofl

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 am

tssf wrote:

That's a good idea too and as mentioned above - selling them for blood tablets... Well, if glares don't work, Sara gets them. But we can't tell anyone, because then her taste will sway away from girls and to little kids and that's illegal... Hey, that's good! Then Sara is officially a very bad criminal and someone will definitely get rid of her.

so peaceful, we are doing it for the mayority of people no vampire will be helped when they continue sparkeling..

I hope they will get rid of her soon, evil women who hurt little kids (and sweet and cute blonde-haired boys) need to die Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 2050620774

pinatas and kaname in a game with kids. rofl rofl using it as an excuse to bash edward rofl very good.

Very well you can join our little group, we have a great rescue-the-cutest-and-hottest-pinata-party and the prize is the best shy
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 am

Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

so peaceful, we are doing it for the mayority of people no vampire will be helped when they continue sparkeling..

I hope they will get rid of her soon, evil women who hurt little kids (and sweet and cute blonde-haired boys) need to die Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 2050620774

Very well you can join our little group, we have a great rescue-the-cutest-and-hottest-pinata-party and the prize is the best shy

You mean sweet and cute boys with beautiful eyes? She's so evil, we have to save him, she can have the kids, but we'll save Takuma and allow him to show his sadistic side again, we don't want him to be forced to become a masochist!

And welcome to the party! Let's hit the kids and the evil rejected old hag with the baseball bat.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    tssf wrote:

You mean sweet and cute boys with beautiful eyes? She's so evil, we have to save him, she can have the kids, but we'll save Takuma and allow him to show his sadistic side again, we don't want him to be forced to become a masochist!

And welcome to the party! Let's hit the kids and the evil rejected old hag with the baseball bat.

Yes! Sara's so evil! She's targeting everyone now! Get her! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295

Thanks Sweet! And welcome to the pinata party! We need as many people as we can get to get them! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yes! Sara's so evil! She's targeting everyone now! Get her! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295

Thanks Sweet! And welcome to the pinata party! We need as many people as we can get to get them! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295 Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 1547219295

rofl rofl rofl

we will need more ammunition for killing Sara. She is tough. rofl a critter always dies last rofl
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

grrr evil sara!!!! i say we make her go explosive

and those children being cruel to kaname-sama!!! i say we take them all out!! Who Kaname is alike? - Page 3 131249377
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

we will need more ammunition for killing Sara. She is tough. rofl a critter always dies last rofl
    A vacuum cleaner for a spider - should work!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:22 am