Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
classychan
Conrad Weller
ShiroiYuki911
aerah08
PSDOL
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
zeroxyuuki43ver
mariangie
aya-chan
Howl4fun
Kara
roronoa-zoro
ariel
rumland
Anneliezz
Hauru
Knightmare
RedSonja
KuranPrince
sweetsolace
souka
Akaruisama
love ice
libra
nina
juliet
nuitetoile21
Kanamelover<3
33 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by juliet Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

aerah08 wrote:well actually i really love kaname and i do feel jealous about ruka.. which is you haven't pointed out clearly.. i thought you gonna say..
    "Oh your just a jealous Yume fan.." well ofcourse being a Yume fan i honestly doesn't like ruka to be around with kaname.. that is why i don't want him to care if ruka will hate him or not.. all that he must care about is yuuki's mind-set..

But in the other post you just stated
    that since if he won't die then what will happen with the story? is he going to end up with yuuki or not? i think personally (no offense kanamexyuuki fans) but i don't think he deserves yuuki after all.. I can't feel yuuki being happy with him..

is that how much you love him? strange love that is...
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by rumland Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm

juliet you dont have to hate some one for them not to end up wioth a certain girl, I have noticed most yumes will say straight off that some one hates kaname is they say even the smallist negative thing about him, don't get me wrong here, it is the same thing with zekis and zero.
    It is a bias that comes with choseing sides on the LT, anyways most kaname fans are not yumies, they cant be, cause they hate yuki since they want kaname to them selfs lol

Edit: LoL an old saying where i am from "you never truly loved some one till you thought about killing that person"
    Lol such a dark saying but so true.

Last edited by rumland on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aerah08
    aerah08
    Human

Post by aerah08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Yes i did said that.. its because im beginning to be
    one of the Zeki fans.. i only started to appreciate zero right after
    Kaname leaves yuuki..
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and
    i got so dismayed by his own act.. i thought he said to yuuki during
    the previous chapter that he won't gonna leave her no matter what
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-10/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-11/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

he even said that he prefer to die rather than to leave yuuki all behind?
    and
    now where he is? along with ruka? I personally can't believe that he
    leaves and actually being with ruka and letting her know his plans while
    yuuki not?

since then im beginning to question his action towards yuuki.. and
    saying my sorry to my fellow Yume fans.. i forgot the word fellow since i
    am so mad when im typing it.. I really could not accept that he drinks
    ruka's blood (eventhough it was for yuuki's safety.. and now he let ruka
    knows his plans of killing pureblood.. while yuuki not..)

well i think its natural for me to act against kaname now.. not just me
    but some of my fellow Yume beginning to questioned him too.. since we
    all upset of what he did to yuuki..
    I do agree to Kain-senpai.. i hope ruka will hate him..
    Cool

Last edited by aerah08 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

rumland wrote:juliet you dont have to hate some one for them not to end up wioth a certain girl, I have noticed most yumes will say straight off that some one hates kaname is they say even the smallist negative thing about him, don't get me wrong here, it is the same thing with zekis and zero.
    It is a bias that comes with choseing sides on the LT, anyways most kaname fans are not yumies, they cant be, cause they hate yuki since they want kaname to them selfs lol

First of all the subject does not concern you... so unless you also want to be involved stay out of this...

secondly I believe she can write herself as she has written too many times

thirdly if she is yume, I am an elephant...

I do agree to Kain-senpai.. i hope ruka will hate him.

And I do hope that you and fellow yumes shall find another board that will take bashing characters and trolling because here is not permitted. Nice chating with you.
    aerah08
    aerah08
    Human

Post by aerah08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 pm

are you that really mad at me @juliet? well honestly im not being so against with anyone here.. im just giving my opinion.. so i don't think you should be mad at me for that reason.. Crying or Very sad
    the thing is.. i can't just accept that kaname leaves yuuki and having ruka along side.. i am to yume and not to KanamexRuka.. im just being honest with my feelings to you all.. but if i do offend you for some reason that i really didn't know.. well im sorry.. honestly.. but i won't change my opinion since this is exactly how i felt.. are you a yume fan aswell? or a kanamexruka fan? perhaps that is why your mad at me on being sarcastic towards ruka?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

juliet wrote:First of all the subject does not concern you... so unless you also want to be involved stay out of this...

secondly I believe she can write herself as she has written too many times

thirdly if she is yume, I am an elephant...
    This is a public message board it concerns every one here doesn't it? If you dont want others imput then settle it thru pms, with that said I will back out of it and let you guys talk it out, you seem angry and I am not realy the best peace keeper so I dont know how to defuse this...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

aerah08 wrote:are you that really mad at me @juliet? well honestly im not being so against with anyone here.. im just giving my opinion.. so i don't think you should be mad at me for that reason.. Crying or Very sad
    the thing is.. i can't just accept that kaname leaves yuuki and having ruka along side.. i am to yume and not to KanamexRuka.. im just being honest with my feelings to you all.. but if i do offend you for some reason that i really didn't know.. well im sorry.. honestly.. but i won't change my opinion since this is exactly how i felt.. are you a yume fan aswell? or a kanamexruka fan? perhaps that is why your mad at me on being sarcastic towards ruka?

if you're YUME then how come all your posts support ZEKI? are you kidding me? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 2412465706
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:24 pm

aerah08 wrote:Yes i did said that.. its because im beginning to be
    one of the Zeki fans.. i only started to appreciate zero right after
    Kaname leaves yuuki..
    Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and
    i got so dismayed by his own act.. i thought he said to yuuki during
    the previous chapter that he won't gonna leave her no matter what
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-10/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-11/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

he even said that he prefer to die rather than to leave yuuki all behind?
    and
    now where he is? along with ruka? I personally can't believe that he
    leaves and actually being with ruka and letting her know his plans while
    yuuki not?

since then im beginning to question his action towards yuuki.. and
    saying my sorry to my fellow Yume fans.. i forgot the word fellow since i
    am so mad when im typing it.. I really could not accept that he drinks
    ruka's blood (eventhough it was for yuuki's safety.. and now he let ruka
    knows his plans of killing pureblood.. while yuuki not..)

I do agree to Kain-senpai.. i hope ruka will hate him..
    Cool

aerah08 wrote:are you that really mad at me @juliet? well honestly im not being so against with anyone here.. im just giving my opinion.. so i don't think you should be mad at me for that reason. Crying or Very sad

As a yume fan is hard for me to believe you were a yume before. a true yume is the one what support her male character, in this case kaname, and will try to understand him.
    all i can say is the fact to gave up (at least you said this) on shipping this pair because kaname left yuuki. you not even waited for explanations (why kaname is doing this), you just changed the ships with the first opportunity you had.

In my opinion all the fans what change ships after a while, but at the beggining they pretended to be yume or zeki, they did not have a prefference / orientation at all. they were somewhere lost in the ocean and they abord on the first ship they had.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    As a yume fan is hard for me to believe you were a yume before. a true yume is the one what support her male character, in this case kaname, and will try to understand him.

that's because she was bashing Kaname in her previous posts and contradicting herself inside out.

here, I was looking at her previous posts, (sprry. cant resist bounce)

Spoiler:

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

huuuuge contradictions now, from before, its like someone grew another head and had it cut off:

*pun intended*

Spoiler:

in summary

Spoiler:

she also has a yume sig.

sara_crue17 wrote:

im sorry @kuranPrince.. i only got that signature when i search the google..

hypnotise

If I were a YUME fan, and I were to read her posts, I would think it to be very misleading... it would be something like a collegue inside the camp start burning all the tent and resources, and still say, "hey I'm one of you" rofl it just look that way to me.. sFun_thbpbpthpt

watch out for this false leads... sFun_transform
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Girls, the member you refer to, was banned for trolling and bashing characters, earlier this day. Please return to the regular discussion Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 1927775417
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:24 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:Girls, the member you refer to, was banned for trolling and bashing characters, earlier this day. Please return to the regular discussion Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 1927775417

sorry nuitetoile.. sLo_BigBearHug

Embarassed I can't help it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 3622367455

I will probably behave... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 58
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Don't worry about it, everyting is ok. I just thought that it is a little unfair since she is banned and she can't defend herself. That's all. Anyway this matter concider close form now on. Please continue your discussions about the chapter! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 1927775417
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 am

I'm sorry, this is kind of Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 518995 but does anyone know where to go to find chapter previews (I mean the covers of the chapters). For some chapters, Hino seems to release the covers really early, but with others I can't see the covers until the actual raws are released...?? scratch
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Aya-chan wrote: Totally agree with you. alot of factors stay at a vampire hunger and a wound is a very important factor.
    until now, zero drank from 3 people: yuuki, kaname, ichiru.

once he drank from yuuki when he was wounded, he did not hesitated at all to drink yuuki' blood when she showed him her neck.
    zero drank kaname's blood when he was wounded too. once what zero saw blood, his vampire desire for blood "reacted": his eyes became red. even thought he hated / hate kaname, that wasn't an impediment for him to not drink.
    when zero devored ichiru, he was a wounded vampire too. of course, his desire to accomplish his goal was a factor too, but his wound was important.

I think an important factor for hunger is night.
    zero losed his senses for the first time when it was night (the time when vampires are active).
    he drank yuuki's blood many times when it was night. he drank kaname's blood when it was night.

yuuki had her fits (since kaname left) at night. the first time when zero and yori was outside. If i remember correctly yuuki said something like I am sorry yori, but at the time like this and she looked outside the window.
    her second fit, in the last chapter, it happened at night too.

Yes you’re right Aya … in the night they are getting more thirsty. Maybe it’s not the main factor which can trigger their blood-lust but certainly if they are about to feel thirsty, in the night hours it’s getting worse. Well as Cross said in the first chapters they are nocturnal beings so it’s quite natural for them.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Drinking blood at night... come on, this is vampires we're talking about. It's one of the oldest clichès that they love the dark and loathe the sun/daylight. It's about as common as the fact that they drink/love blood. In addition, it's much cooler when they drink from someone/get hungry during the night than during the day, don't you think? XD

It's funny to think about, since the drawings are white it always looks like it's day to us in the story, when there are alot of times the happenings probably occur at night. For instance, was it day or night when Yuuki and Zero fought Rido? Also when Yuuki went out on her grim reaper mission several chapters back, she or Aidou mentions that it's getting dark so her entire trip and also her little occurence with Zero all happened at night when it appears not to have been so. Couldn't Hino have drawn the sky dark or something? Looking back at some earlier chapters, like to the moment Aidou bit her or when Zero is standing in front of a window, suffering from his transformation, the sky is dark here, clearly showing us is near or during night time. The moon is sometimes added as well. However in the first incidents mentioned here, I always believed it to be day first since Hino doesn't really give any shadows or dark sky here to tell us that it's at night... or did I just miss something? Not a particular important matter, I know, I just got curios about this sometimes when I was wondering what time of the day it actually was during some of the dramatic moments.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Also when Yuuki went out on her grim reaper mission several chapters back, she
    or Aidou mentions that it's getting dark so her entire trip and also her little
    occurence with Zero all happened at night when it appears not to have been so.
    Couldn't Hino have drawn the sky dark or something?

that's confusing no? when Kaname woke up Yuuki earlier, he said something of the type "sorry for waking you up that early" so I was under the impression that it was morning there since Kaname took a parasol with him, but for them it just could be afternoon and when we see Yuuki going out to be late afternoon. Haha...

THe fact is that now Hino does add that detail to the backgrounds as she used in the first arc, therefore it can be more difficult to figure out what time it is. At the current chapter now that Zero is out and Sara finds him, i think is night scratch
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Drinking blood at night... come on, this is vampires we're talking about. It's one of the oldest clichès that they love the dark and loathe the sun/daylight. It's about as common as the fact that they drink/love blood. In addition, it's much cooler when they drink from someone/get hungry during the night than during the day, don't you think? XD

It's funny to think about, since the drawings are white it always looks like it's day to us in the story, when there are alot of times the happenings probably occur at night. For instance, was it day or night when Yuuki and Zero fought Rido? Also when Yuuki went out on her grim reaper mission several chapters back, she or Aidou mentions that it's getting dark so her entire trip and also her little occurence with Zero all happened at night when it appears not to have been so. Couldn't Hino have drawn the sky dark or something? Looking back at some earlier chapters, like to the moment Aidou bit her or when Zero is standing in front of a window, suffering from his transformation, the sky is dark here, clearly showing us is near or during night time. The moon is sometimes added as well. However in the first incidents mentioned here, I always believed it to be day first since Hino doesn't really give any shadows or dark sky here to tell us that it's at night... or did I just miss something? Not a particular important matter, I know, I just got curios about this sometimes when I was wondering what time of the day it actually was during some of the dramatic moments.

Vampire are most active at night. Most of vk bites happened at night. Night is one of many factors what can trigger a vampire hunger / thirtst.

zero bit yuuki for the first time at night.

aidou atempted to yuuki's blood at night ( the prefect were on their patroling; i believe yuuki find out two day class girls outside to take photos of night class; it is clystar clear it was night).

when yuuki went outside to play the reaper it was day outside. aidou said will get dark soon, but soon can means even few hours.

in chapter 71 when yuuki felt thirsty for the first time, it was night outside. yuuki looked outside and she said at time like these(outside it was dark).

Now in chapter 72 zero is very thirsty at night. the environement is very clear about day period: night.
    ShiroiYuki911
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?

Post by ShiroiYuki911 Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 am

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 873527 ...Zero! ...Just hurry up and get together with Yuuki.... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 950934
    Thank you for translating this; you're very good ^^ It was another very interesting chapter
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:22 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 873527 ...Zero! ...Just hurry up and get together with Yuuki.... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 950934

I couldn't agree more cheers lol!

Anyway, since all the vampires in VK run on a nocturnal schedule, I guess I always just assume that it's usually night when a lot of the action in chapters takes place Smile (Since the vampires all seem to be really sensitive to the daylight, regardless of their level)

aya-chan wrote: Now in chapter 72 zero is very thirsty at night.

It's definitely true that the vampires hunger much more intensely when its dark. Zero even admitted to this earlier on in the second arch (page 16 of chapter 50):

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-16/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

Smile
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:26 am

Kara wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 873527 ...Zero! ...Just hurry up and get together with Yuuki.... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 950934

I couldn't agree more cheers lol!

Anyway, since all the vampires in VK run on a nocturnal schedule, I guess I always just assume that it's usually night when a lot of the action in chapters takes place Smile (Since the vampires all seem to be really sensitive to the daylight, regardless of their level)

aya-chan wrote: Now in chapter 72 zero is very thirsty at night.

It's definitely true that the vampires hunger much more intensely when its dark. Zero even admitted to this earlier on in the second arch (page 16 of chapter 50):

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-16/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

Smile

All vampires are nocturnal . Sunlight doesn't kill them in V. K. But hurt their eyes a lot . As they have in general more sharper senses than humans .

The exception appears to be Level D / E vampires . Apparently they can tolerate well being exposed to the sunlight without any problem because of being human before . Zero is in both day and night scenes without him having any trouble adapting to light . Also during some scenes when vampires Level E appear they attacked during the day .

A hint for when is day / night scenes in V. K. She likes to make some little pick showing the sky . Light for day , darker for night . Many night scenes include the moon . Some day scenes show some kind of ligth ray / sunshine . Most difficult to know is when is snowing .

Some scenes with vampires during the day . ( not all , only examples )

1- Chapter 5 :
    Yuuki visit the Moon Dorm to talk with Kaname . The gatekeeper mentioned it was early morning . Hanabusa was awake ( and grumpy ) in an interview with some human investors . Hanabusa ended attacking Yuuki . Kaname saved her .

2- Chapter 6 :
    Yuuki and Zero went to buy some things at town . Probably afternoon because Zero commemted about returning to the Academy before sunset . . Yuuki was attacked by a Level E . She took Artemis out . The vampire ended being killed by Zero . Another Level E attacked . Takuma ( with Shiki ) appears and killed the second one with his katana.

3- Chapter 13 :
    Zero leave the Academy . Yuuki followed him . She commented about him cutting He left him escape . Rima ( with a parasol ) and Shiki appear . They talk why they have to hunt a Level E during the day . Yuuki saw them . The Level E appears . Shiki tried to hurt him with his blood power . The vampire escape again . Yuuki follows him . He grab Yuuki . Zero saved her and killed the vampire .

4 -Chapter 15 :
    Maria ( possesed by Shizuka )was running at the Academy courtyard being followed by Takuma . Takuma said the Day Class was attending classes . Aido appears . He said is the second time he met Yuuki during the day .

5 - Chapter 23:
    Aido run away from the Moon dorm . Dorm president commented it was almost curfew . Before Yuuki and her see Aido outside .So it was late afternoon .

6 - Chapter 26 :
    Night Class departure for vacation was during the day . Girls , including Rima , were carrying parasols .

7 - Chapter 33 :
    This is probably the chapter more people remember with a day scene with a vampire . First Yuuki escorted by Night Class members to her day classes . The scene of Yuuki in a lunch picnic with Kaname in plain daylight . She comment he didn't have to come out during the day .

8 - Chapter 39 :
    Yuuki after becoming vampire again ; see the sunlight for first time . She said it wasn'y gentle anymore . The first attack by Rido's servants was a little after . One female vampire said it was very early in the morning . Some Night Class members attacked and destroyed those Level D / E Rido's servant vampires .

9 -Chapter 40 :
    All the action here was during the daytime . Including when Kaname asked Yuuki to leave with him .

10 -Chapter 41 :
    It continues to be daytime . Many scenes Night Class interacing during daylight here . The continuation Kaname asking Yuuki to leave with him . And Yuuki refusing until she resolved her things in the academy . Them promise to return to him later .

11-Chapter 42 - 43 :
    I'm not exactly sure here . During Rido's battle it appears to be late afternoon . After Rido was killed and Zero pointed with Bloody Rose to Yuuki ;is when a night pick is shown with a crested moon .

12- Chapter 49 :
    Sara's interrogatory to Takuma was during the day . When she moved the curtains he said it's so bright and covered his eyes .

There probably more . But I ended for now as being tired .
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

that's confusing no? when Kaname woke up Yuuki earlier, he said something of the type "sorry for waking you up that early" so I was under the impression that it was morning there since Kaname took a parasol with him, but for them it just could be afternoon and when we see Yuuki going out to be late afternoon. Haha...

Yeah, it appears it was late afternoon, since any time at the day will be considered "early" for vampires. And also, it was snowing around the time when the first arc ended which would mean it being one year later was near winter as well, and as we know it gets earlier dark then. Makes sense with the "It'll be dark soon" comment even when it appeared to be at day. Funny thing however, if it was winter towards the end of the first arc, is Zero extremely cold repellent? He did prance about barefoot with an open shirt during the battle against Rido, lol XD

Now in chapter 72 zero is very thirsty at night. the environement is very clear about day period: night.

Just out of curiosity, are you steffyraal from MF?

And you're right, that was a recent moment where we see it's night or at least dark. =)

Maria:

Um, thank you but you didn't have to go to that extend, lol. I was mainly talking about highlight moments Razz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Just out of curiosity, are you steffyraal from MF?

Are you curious? I am afraid you will stay with curiosity.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:Just out of curiosity, are you steffyraal from MF?

Are you curious? I am afraid you will stay with curiosity.
    Oh, but due to that comment I'm not curios anymore. Thanks.
    Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 am

[quote="Howl4fun"]

Yeah, it appears it was late afternoon, since any time at the day will be considered "early" for vampires. And also, it was snowing around the time when the first arc ended which would mean it being one year later was near winter as well, and as we know it gets earlier dark then. Makes sense with the "It'll be dark soon" comment even when it appeared to be at day. Funny thing however, if it was winter towards the end of the first arc, is Zero extremely cold repellent? He did prance about barefoot with an open shirt during the battle against Rido, lol XD

[quote]

He was hot rofl rofl rofl, in the fangirl side of the subject that's one thing that drive me a bit crazy with Hino. Zero, open shirts even at winter...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 1713890440
    Kaname coat even at summer? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 707342981 He never takes that coat off? Not lately, (hope he has not kept it from the age of the ice, back then at the climate change) still you never know...haha..perhaps at the next chapters. But Yuuki said at a recent chapter that it was cold outside and she also comes and goes with a coat, so that's definetly winter there...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 am

[quote="juliet"][quote="Howl4fun"]

He was hot Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 215456, in the fangirl side of the subject that's one thing that drive me a bit crazy with Hino. Zero, open shirts even at winter...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 1713890440
    Kaname coat even at summer? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 707342981 He never takes that coat off? Not lately, (hope he has not kept it from the age of the ice, back then at the climate change) still you never know...haha..perhaps at the next chapters. But Yuuki said at a recent chapter that it was cold outside and she also comes and goes with a coat, so that's definetly winter there...

now that you mentioned it... rofl did you ever saw Kaname wear a short sleeve or t-shirt before? ? scratch or shirtless? rofl
    it seems he always has long sleeves or a coat on! is it cold / windy outside, Kaname? rofl Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 2289681036

maybe he wants to avoid the harsh effects of UV rays on his vampire skin so for added protection he wears dark coats /jackets in broad daylight... same for Yuki. LOL thats summer for vampires.. Ah I want to see them wear shades. Cool
    or at least undress indoors~! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 651225598
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    now that you mentioned it... rofl did you ever saw Kaname wear a short sleeve or t-shirt before? ? scratch or shirtless? rofl
    it seems he always has long sleeves or a coat on! is it cold / windy outside, Kaname? rofl Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 2289681036

maybe he wants to avoid the harsh effects of UV rays on his vampire skin so for added protection he wears dark coats /jackets in broad daylight... same for Yuki. LOL thats summer for vampires.. Ah I want to see them wear shades. Cool
    or at least undress indoors~! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 7 651225598

I believe their clothes are guilty. rofl
    beneath his clothes, zero undergarments react / has the role of a radiator. rofl heat is unbearably on zero and he feel the need to cool his body: he opening his shirt and walking barefoot represent ventilation. rofl rofl

on the other hand, kaname's undergarments react as a freezer. rofl rofl rofl he need more clothes to warm his body rofl rofl rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:35 am